TamashiSoul Sushi Bar
1849 Union Street
San Francisco, CA 94123Neighborhood:
Marina / Cow Hollow / Presidio
JapanesePrice: $31 to $50
TamashiSoul Sushi Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tamashisoul.com/
- Phone: 415-346-1849x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Wednesday 5:00pm - 10:30pm.
Thursday 5:00pm - 12:00pm.
Friday 5:00pm - 2:00am.
Saturday 12:00am - 2:00pm.
Sunday 1:00pm - 10:30pm.
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from TamashiSoul Sushi Bar
Huge Japanese Sake, Beer venue and also wine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
TamashiSoul Sushi Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (4)good for groups (2)hot spot (2)great for lunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Rolls are fantasticslochefDined on 7/5/2014They even created what I was looking for but was not on the menu.
- Just what the neighborhood neededrs25Dined on 6/27/2014TamashiSoul is just what the neighborhood needed! Delicious, fresh sushi with a laid back, cool, neighborhood vibe fit the desperate need for a go to sushi spot in the neighborhood - highly recommend the sashimi platters.Special Features:
- The following 2 reviews are from the TamashiSoul Sushi Bar reviews archive.
- Great new sushi spot in cow hollowSFFoodie77Dined on 4/26/2014TamashiSoul Sushi bar is a nice find along Union Street. Ordered the chef's special sashimi plate - great selections and well prepared. Also loved the Dynamite Cocktail appetizer and the Red Hot Chili Pepper special roll. Went on a Saturday night, so it was a pretty noisy in the restaurant.Special Features:
- New and awkwardSFnativeVIPDined on 1/6/2014Still figuring itself out. Pop music playing didn't fit atmosphere. Waiters/waitresses were young, nervous and over-zealous -- food came out way too fast, no flow or rhythm. On the positive side, sushi was fresh and inventive. Better to have waiters who are TOO attentive and fast than aloof or inefficient.