12900 Victory Blvd
North Hollywood, CA 91606Neighborhood:
RussianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://latalisman.com/
- Phone: 8187622449
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Russian
- Executive Chef: Gulya
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We can do full catering that includes delivering food, dishes and servers. If you need catering of food only we can deliver it to your place as well.
- Entertainment: For reservations of 35 or more we offer live music free of charge.
A word from Talisman Restaurant
Talisman is a nice Russian Restaurant in Los Angeles. Visiting this restaurant you will be amazed by the taste of this homemade Russian food. We can offer you the most famous Russian Beef stroganoff, Pelmeni, very delicious Ukrainian Borsch and Chicken Kiev and many more. Along with the Russian cousin Talisman Restaurant is specializing in Uzbek food, and tandoori Uzbek bread. Talisman is the only place in Los Angeles where you can try the best and most famous Russian and Uzbek dishes.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Talisman Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance2.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Surprising findPlainjaneVIPDined on 7/22/2014The server was very informative and attentive, personable. The food was interesting and well prepared. I had the dumplings topped with bell peppers and onions, beef filling, as well as some mini calzone type pastries with beef and potato filling. The roasted chunks of potato were browned on all sides. Drawback: being the ONLY person in the restaurant makes one feel oddSpecial Features:
- The following 6 reviews are from the Talisman Restaurant reviews archive.
- A wild goose chaseAnniversaryVIPDined on 5/20/2014Made a reservation through Opentable and drove 40 min. to find the restaurant closed. There was a small sign stating the restaurant was closed due to a private party - it was 7:30 and the place was dark. A special occasion was ruined.
- yuliaDined on 4/20/2014This is a very good restaurant. The food was amazing!Special Features:
- What a find!AnniversaryVIPDined on 4/10/2014Enjoyed the new (to us) favors from Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Russia..........very reasonable wine menu. Will be back!Special Features:
- Can't really rate my experienceICemanVIPDined on 9/8/2013Can't really rate my experience since the restaurant was booked for a private party. Amazing that Open Table still allowed reservations. What's more amazing is that they keep all the reservations in a book (not in the electronics age). Hmmm....
- DissapointingAverageVIPDined on 6/5/2013Was looking forward to trying good russian food but this wasn't e place for it. The host/waitress really did her best to accomodate us but the food was just terrible. Ordered the stuffed chicken....10 minutes later was told it would take 45 minutes to make. Waitress talked me into the chicken kiev. Worst I have ever had. It was obviously microwaved. The only good part of our meal was the pork belly appetizer...only to learn later it is supposed to be served with vodka which we were never offered.
- This store front restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 1/25/2013This store front restaurant located in a strip center offers ery good food for a unbelievable low price. Yet this retaurant is stark in ambiance.