7100 Fairway Drive Suite 63
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33148Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 5616915662
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner nightly: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Thai, Asian
- Executive Chef: Charlie Soo
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call (561)691-5662 and ask for Chef Charlie for more details.
- Private Party Contact: Chef Charlie 5616915662
A word from Talay Thai
Awarded the 2009 Best New Restaurant by Charles Passy of the Palm Beach Post. Voted Best Thai Restaurant of the Palm Beaches and Treasure Coast by WFLX Fox 29 news. Only restaurant in 2010 with two full A"s for service and food by the Palm Beach Post.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Talay Thai - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
Talay Thai reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (33)fit for foodies (25)special occasion (21)good for groups (15)great for lunch (10)romantic (10)vibrant bar scene (5)hot spot (4)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- The Best Thai!pbcgatorVIPDined on 8/22/2014The best Thai food and service you could ask for...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!EllenVIPDined on 8/21/2014Our food and service were great, as always! We usually come her for dinner. This was our first time for lunch. I brought another person with me and we both enjoyed our very tasty Panang curry (my favorite)! We will come back again, for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently excellent foodMsRita33480Dined on 8/14/2014The food is tasty and well presented and the service is prompt, courteous and friendly, without being overwhelming. The restaurant has a very good lunch crowd but you can still manage to be in and out within an hour, dinner is also well attended. This restaurant has been in this location for many years and obviously has earned many loyal followers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfuldceatsVIPDined on 8/7/2014love the food and ambience. only fault is having specials quoted without the price only to find out later that it's a good $12 more than the most expensive entree on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/30/2014We love Talay Thai. Best thai restaurant in the area. Our only complaint is that you can never get a 7pm reservation using open table. It is either really early or really late. But if you call the restaurant you can generally get the reservation you want.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lucyDined on 7/22/2014the BEST Thai food around, and very pretty atmosphereSpecial Features:
- fantasticSherriVIPDined on 7/18/2014First time there and can't wait to go back. Husband doesn't particularly like different cuisine but this menu will suit everyone and it is great! Full bar too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always DeliciousMacsMomDined on 7/12/2014I have never had a poor meal at Talay Thai. The food is always wonderful (love all the vegies) and the service is fast and efficient. They only difficulty is that it is sometimes hard to get a reservation, because the restaurant is very busy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ThaiGFoodDined on 7/8/2014This is a very good and consistent Thai restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 29th wedding anniversary dinnerRomanticDined on 6/28/2014This is our 3rd stop on a 3 day wedding anniversary vacation. This was the BEST. My wife said. Met the owners mother Mama Sue, she was wonderful. She invited me back for our 30th. I will. The duck was excellent. Thanks Matthew.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- doclevyVIPDined on 6/28/2014Excellent food. Excellent service. We were there for my wifes birthday. They made it nice with the gong and singing happy birthday but the fried icecream was a smash hit!Special Features:
- Helathy and DeliciousPGL33VIPDined on 6/27/2014Always a GREAT dining experience! All orders arrive as requested, and are always beautifully presented.Special Features:
- fresh & funmeowDined on 6/21/2014flavorful foods and lovely presentations; we could 'taste' our vegetables they weren't lost in a sauce or over-cooked and there was more veggie variety than bok choy as our experience has been with other Thai dining experiences in Palm Beach Gardens; generous portions of chicken with each dish, too - we'll be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our Favorite Restaurants!b3m3Dined on 6/21/2014We always enjoy going to Talay Thai for special occasions. The food is always excellent and the service is very good. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Excellent First ExperienceNewThaiLoveDined on 6/19/2014It was my first visit and the food was scrumptious. The ambiance was warm and inviting! I would definitely eat there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousWendyDined on 6/14/2014I read about Talay Thai in the paper and decided to try it with some friends. We live in Delray Beach and it took about 35 to get there - it was in a nice area and we were pleasantly surprised by the ambiance inside. We had the Pad Thai, Masaman Curry, Short Ribs and a fish that was filet for us. Everything was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant was great!jjabcDined on 6/14/2014Food was good and service too. It was a business dinner so you want to make sure that all goes well and it didSpecial Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014Always great food and service. Best Thai in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usual!EllenVIPDined on 6/7/2014Love this place. We brought friends with us, that had never been before. As always, they loved it, too! Food is so tasty and presentation is nice, too.Special Features:
- always on pointkhaotickatDined on 5/31/2014we arrived early for our reservation and had a drink at the bar. the drinks were made well. We had a Manhattan and Long Island Ice Tea. Great service and always great food. We had not had a bad experience here. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Rave Reviews?OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/16/2014Best in SFL said some reviews. Maybe they are easy to please of there's no competition. It was OK. Nothing horrible but, food didn't really standout at least not the Friday we ate there. Would try it again to see if there are any changes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Good ThaiDonnaMarie444Dined on 5/15/2014Really Fun Atmosphere!! Really Good Thai food!! Really Good Service!!Special Features:
- Delish!CristinaVIPDined on 5/10/2014One of our favorite restaurants. Great food. Always a pleasure. We had the Summer Rolls, Drunken Shrimp Noodles and Muscles. All terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 104 reviews are from the Talay Thai reviews archive.
- A hit with Asian guestsDaveDined on 5/2/2014We had three couples in to visit and had an excellent experience. The best authentic Thai ever. Very welcoming owner and staff.Special Features:
- Best Asian food anywhereprofalVIPDined on 5/1/2014People come from great distances to eat here and we are so lucky to have this gem right in our communitySpecial Features:
- Great Food!cbs1020VIPDined on 4/23/2014The food was great, as usual. I had a chilean sea bass that was steamed in vegetables. I loved every bite! I always love eating at Talay Thai, although it has been really difficult to get a reservation after 5pm or before 8pm. They are booked so far in advance.Special Features:
- The best!BonefishVIPDined on 4/18/2014The best food and ambiance in South Fla. Our favorite place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HopsVIPDined on 4/17/2014Outstanding in every way. Add to your to do list. Now I know what a real dumpling tastes like!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful`MickeyVIPDined on 4/16/2014It's great to be able to make a reservation at Talay Thai on Open Table. It used to be the only bad part of this restaurant--as the reservation system inhouse was difficult and tiresome. Great dinner!Special Features:
- Great pad ThaiJudyDined on 4/6/2014Great pad Thai and excellent service. We only had two choices of times for our reservation with Open Table, 5 or 8:30. However when we left at 6:30 there were still many open tables. I will make a reservation directly with the restaurant next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mom's 89 BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/4/2014Perfect place for a special celebration. High quality Thai food. Lobster Pad Thai and Soft Shell Crabs were fabulous. Duck was sauced perfectly. We all (6people) enjoyed our food, the service and atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ThaiJJjjDined on 3/22/2014Though I love the restaurant wish our reservation could have been later. Same scenario previously no matter when I call only early times available. I did watch a small group come in later, without reservation and be seated. The food makes up for the inconvenience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- talay thai continues to impressOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/19/2014we always enjoy going to TT...most dining are with a group...two for tables are less available...even though we had to eat at 5:15, it is worth it as the food is always creative. I had the lobster pad thai which I had never had and gary had the sea bass special. service was great, but it was early so we had undivided attention. We are lucky to have such an excellent Thai restaurant in PBG...Special Features:
- Great food, great atmosphere.StonesoupDined on 3/18/2014Talay Thai is a Thai restaurant that serves great Thai food without the usual grimy ambiance that usually accompanies most other Thai places I've been to. They have white table clothes, well dressed service staff, and the place is decorated tastefully. Some of the food is definitely a bit "americanized" but that does not detract from the quality. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants an upscale Thai experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not our best experience atwestchesterfoodieVIPDined on 3/16/2014Not our best experience at this usually wonderful restaurant. We took an 8:15 reservation since that was all we could get. Sat down and waiter told us we would have to order right away as the kitchen was closing at 9:00. He assured us we would not be rushed however. As soon as we finished our appetizers our main courses arrived - the very thing we requested not happened. To make matters worse, the food was cold as if it had been sitting there waiting to be served.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Talay ThaiGingerDined on 3/14/2014Different take on the usual Thai fare. Beautiful decor, attentive service and great bar and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Owner is the bestArnoldVIPDined on 3/13/2014We had a problem. After opening 4 bottles of wine which were bad, Charlie the owner brought out one more bottle which was excellent.Special Features:
- Best Thai in the PB areadla911VIPDined on 3/10/2014try the lobster pad Thai for a real treat along with the calamari app. Great wine list that matches the food very well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday night at TalaycatmanDined on 3/7/2014Our waiter was John and he was very attentive. We ordered three dishes, the short ribs, Pad Siew and the Sea Bass special. The service was slow and John apologized with a delicious plate of spring rolls. The three of us shared the entrees and we gave a thumbs up to everything but the Sea Bass although the vegetables served with the fish were excellent. It was very fishy for sea bass. John could not have been more accommodating. He removed it from the bill and asked if we would like a substitution. I was pleased that our complaint was not challenged. With the bill we received a plate of pineapple. I would definitely go back and order both the short ribs and Pad Siew.Special Features:
- Great Food, great atmosphereSmallsDined on 2/8/2014Excellent Thai food in a very nice atmosphere with white table cloths and professional service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.