7100 Fairway Drive Suite 63
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33148Neighborhood:
Palm Beach Gardens
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: (561) 691-5662
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner nightly: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Thai, Asian
- Executive Chef: Charlie Soo
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Please call (561)691-5662 and ask for Chef Charlie for more details.
- Private Party Contact: Chef Charlie 5616915662
A word from Talay Thai
Awarded the 2009 Best New Restaurant by Charles Passy of the Palm Beach Post. Voted Best Thai Restaurant of the Palm Beaches and Treasure Coast by WFLX Fox 29 news. Only restaurant in 2010 with two full A"s for service and food by the Palm Beach Post.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Talay Thai - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach Gardens ›
Talay Thai reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (38)fit for foodies (27)special occasion (15)good for groups (14)great for lunch (10)romantic (9)vibrant bar scene (3)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Very Good LunchLindaVIPDined on 11/17/2014Love the setting/ambiance. The Pad Thai is always excellent as is the complimentary soup at lunch with an entree. We also enjoyed Stir Fry..Basil Chicken for me and Sweet and Sour Shrimp for my husband.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/15/2014The food is spectacular and the service and ambience is excellent. Every dish we have tried deserves a rave review. The mussel appetizer is the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef Soo @ TalayOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 10/21/2014Wanting to get out of my hotel in West Palm, I did an online search for reputable Thai. Living in Chicago, we tend to have quite a few good choices. Talay did not disappoint! The lobster pad thai is a great dish! Also had an opportunity to chat with Chef Soo. He and his family know what it takes to be successful in the industry! Keep up the great work Chef!Special Features:
- egndocDined on 10/19/2014always great food and wonderful friendly service..love the pad Thai and pineapple desertSpecial Features:
- Outstanding!!GreatscoutDined on 10/19/2014A precious gem of a restaurant. Every dish is both a gustatory and visual treat. The staff is efficient, courteous, and knowledgeable. Braised short ribs is the best I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chilies gone wildfoodiesVIPDined on 9/27/2014Both of us ordered our dishes medium which is exactly how they were ordered two weeks prior. His had no spice at all and mine was super hot. I like spicy food but my meal was so hot, I could only get it down with lots of rice. I either got his spice on mine or someone was lax in the kitchen and hit mine twice with spice. Even though I like spicy food my meal was too spicy to enjoy, the flavors were lost on the fire from the chilies. They have great food, in fact they're probably the best Thai restaurant in Palm beach county but they need some consistency in the kitchen when they dip into the chili pot.Special Features:
- best Thai in PBGJoleneVIPDined on 9/25/2014The service here is always excellent, the food comes out hot and fast. The portions. Are generous. The decor is very unique and interesting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly GoodPitterrierVIPDined on 9/20/2014Everything was consistently good. The fixed price summer menu was a real value and showcased their best effort. I had the lobster and it was one of the most buttery, sweetest lobsters I have ever tasted. The owner stops by every table to confirm that everyone is happy and enjoyed their dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant surprisefoodiesVIPDined on 9/13/2014Visited to try the "Flavor Palm Beach" price fixe menu available for Sept. The restaurant is on the edge of a strip center so we didn't know what to expect. We were shocked from the first course on, the presentation of the appetizers was like piece of art. We tried both the spring rolls and summer rolls, both excellent. My husband had short ribs over panang curry which was delicious. That dish could convert me to being a curry fan, it was really good. I ordered the Hog fish over cashew vegetable stir fry. This hog fish was better than I have ever had at seafood specialty restaurants, fantastic. The dessert is Chef's choice which was fried bananas with two scoops of vanilla ice cream. We love Thai food but this was a whole new dimension.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Thaiwss25Dined on 9/7/2014Menu was better than most Thai restaurants. Food was great. Wine list good. Service - average at best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Definitely a keeper, but...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Food and service were great, but bring a jacket. They keep the AC at sub-zero levels.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a great choiceToriaDined on 9/5/2014Very nice atmosphere, good food. Menu doesn't change, except for specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Thai!pbcgatorVIPDined on 8/22/2014The best Thai food and service you could ask for...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!EllenVIPDined on 8/21/2014Our food and service were great, as always! We usually come her for dinner. This was our first time for lunch. I brought another person with me and we both enjoyed our very tasty Panang curry (my favorite)! We will come back again, for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently excellent foodMsRita33480Dined on 8/14/2014The food is tasty and well presented and the service is prompt, courteous and friendly, without being overwhelming. The restaurant has a very good lunch crowd but you can still manage to be in and out within an hour, dinner is also well attended. This restaurant has been in this location for many years and obviously has earned many loyal followers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfuldceatsVIPDined on 8/7/2014love the food and ambience. only fault is having specials quoted without the price only to find out later that it's a good $12 more than the most expensive entree on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/30/2014We love Talay Thai. Best thai restaurant in the area. Our only complaint is that you can never get a 7pm reservation using open table. It is either really early or really late. But if you call the restaurant you can generally get the reservation you want.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 122 reviews are from the Talay Thai reviews archive.
- lucyDined on 7/22/2014the BEST Thai food around, and very pretty atmosphereSpecial Features:
- fantasticSherriVIPDined on 7/18/2014First time there and can't wait to go back. Husband doesn't particularly like different cuisine but this menu will suit everyone and it is great! Full bar too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always DeliciousMacsMomDined on 7/12/2014I have never had a poor meal at Talay Thai. The food is always wonderful (love all the vegies) and the service is fast and efficient. They only difficulty is that it is sometimes hard to get a reservation, because the restaurant is very busy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good ThaiGFoodDined on 7/8/2014This is a very good and consistent Thai restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 29th wedding anniversary dinnerRomanticDined on 6/28/2014This is our 3rd stop on a 3 day wedding anniversary vacation. This was the BEST. My wife said. Met the owners mother Mama Sue, she was wonderful. She invited me back for our 30th. I will. The duck was excellent. Thanks Matthew.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- doclevyVIPDined on 6/28/2014Excellent food. Excellent service. We were there for my wifes birthday. They made it nice with the gong and singing happy birthday but the fried icecream was a smash hit!Special Features:
- Helathy and DeliciousPGL33VIPDined on 6/27/2014Always a GREAT dining experience! All orders arrive as requested, and are always beautifully presented.Special Features:
- fresh & funmeowDined on 6/21/2014flavorful foods and lovely presentations; we could 'taste' our vegetables they weren't lost in a sauce or over-cooked and there was more veggie variety than bok choy as our experience has been with other Thai dining experiences in Palm Beach Gardens; generous portions of chicken with each dish, too - we'll be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our Favorite Restaurants!b3m3Dined on 6/21/2014We always enjoy going to Talay Thai for special occasions. The food is always excellent and the service is very good. Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Excellent First ExperienceNewThaiLoveDined on 6/19/2014It was my first visit and the food was scrumptious. The ambiance was warm and inviting! I would definitely eat there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousWendyDined on 6/14/2014I read about Talay Thai in the paper and decided to try it with some friends. We live in Delray Beach and it took about 35 to get there - it was in a nice area and we were pleasantly surprised by the ambiance inside. We had the Pad Thai, Masaman Curry, Short Ribs and a fish that was filet for us. Everything was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant was great!jjabcDined on 6/14/2014Food was good and service too. It was a business dinner so you want to make sure that all goes well and it didSpecial Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014Always great food and service. Best Thai in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usual!EllenVIPDined on 6/7/2014Love this place. We brought friends with us, that had never been before. As always, they loved it, too! Food is so tasty and presentation is nice, too.Special Features:
- always on pointkhaotickatDined on 5/31/2014we arrived early for our reservation and had a drink at the bar. the drinks were made well. We had a Manhattan and Long Island Ice Tea. Great service and always great food. We had not had a bad experience here. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Rave Reviews?OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/16/2014Best in SFL said some reviews. Maybe they are easy to please of there's no competition. It was OK. Nothing horrible but, food didn't really standout at least not the Friday we ate there. Would try it again to see if there are any changes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really Good ThaiDonnaMarie444Dined on 5/15/2014Really Fun Atmosphere!! Really Good Thai food!! Really Good Service!!Special Features:
- Delish!CristinaVIPDined on 5/10/2014One of our favorite restaurants. Great food. Always a pleasure. We had the Summer Rolls, Drunken Shrimp Noodles and Muscles. All terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hit with Asian guestsDaveDined on 5/2/2014We had three couples in to visit and had an excellent experience. The best authentic Thai ever. Very welcoming owner and staff.Special Features:
- Best Asian food anywhereprofalVIPDined on 5/1/2014People come from great distances to eat here and we are so lucky to have this gem right in our communitySpecial Features:
- Great Food!cbs1020VIPDined on 4/23/2014The food was great, as usual. I had a chilean sea bass that was steamed in vegetables. I loved every bite! I always love eating at Talay Thai, although it has been really difficult to get a reservation after 5pm or before 8pm. They are booked so far in advance.Special Features:
- The best!BonefishVIPDined on 4/18/2014The best food and ambiance in South Fla. Our favorite place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HopsVIPDined on 4/17/2014Outstanding in every way. Add to your to do list. Now I know what a real dumpling tastes like!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.