18 Murray Street
New York, NY 10007Neighborhood:
TriBeCa - Downtown
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.tajtribeca.com/
- Phone: 2126085555
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Sunday: 11:30am - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Taj Tribeca is ready to cater your next corporate or family affair.
- Private Party Facilities: We would be happy to host your next private party or event.
- Private Party Contact: Aman Rehman 2126085555
A word from Taj Tribeca
Taj Tribeca delivers authentic and thoughtfully crafted Indian dishes with the spicing, vibrancy and diversity that make Indian one of the world's glorious cuisines. Our fine dining facility offers: -fine dining in a tasteful, elegant space with excellent food, friendly staff with courteous service -beer & wine bar -live Indian music -parties&events -catering Our Cuisine could be classified as 'Awadhi' or the 'Cuisine of the Kings'. Lavish use of rare spices, rich ingredients, marination & seasoning which might take more than 24 hrs to prepare a dish made this a Royal cuisine. Our team of Chefs has created an excellent menu embellished with the finest ingredients, herbs & spices! We want our guests to experience India through the authentic Indian cuisine of Taj Tribeca presented by our master chefs!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Taj Tribeca reviews from OpenTable diners
- In a neighborhood with a numberOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2013In a neighborhood with a number of Indian restaurants, we were surprised at the poor quality of the food. It was bland & uninteresting- you can do better at many other restaurants. It was disappointing to come into the city for a "special" meal with friends & to get such a poor meal.
- Great lunch, buffet spot.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/9/2013Great lunch, buffet spot. Really enjoyed and will come again.Special Features:
- Great food. Not for tourists?clrhoVIPDined on 6/18/2012The food was excellent. We are from out of town but eat Indian food in our hometown quite often. Dressed as tourists I guess we should have expected to be treated like them. The service was subpar I expect because of this. But once again, we loved the food!Special Features:
- i'm a sucker for indian foodpintguyDined on 4/27/2012i'm a sucker for indian food - loved theirs - the service was outstanding - great bartenders, waitresses and waiters.Special Features:
- We really enjoy dinner withOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/11/2012We really enjoy dinner with alive traditional hindu music. It was a relaxing environment to chat while eatingSpecial Features:
- Nice place - quiet on a FridayOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/17/2012Nice place - quiet on a Friday night late. Indian food which they made nice and spicy - exactly as requested. Could not have been more pleased. So many Indian restaurants make their food bland. Taj was a pleasant exception. Bravo!
- I went here on my way to visitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/18/2012I went here on my way to visit the 9/11 memorial.Taj Tribeca's food has wonderful flavor, and the portions are really generous. The service couldn't have been friendlier or more helpful, and the well-spaced tables and low key decor make for a relaxing atmosphere. There are lots of unusual items on the menu, but the classics are all there too. Everything is fresh, the flavors are complex, and the food and tasty breads come zipping out of the kitchen without a wait. A lot of this neighborhood, so close to City Hall and other government buildings, can be a wasteland when it comes to a pleasant sit-down meal with wholesome ingredients. Taj Tribeca obviously cares about its customers and that they enjoy their food.Special Features:
- Bad service, ok food.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/21/2011This place used to be very good 2 years ago. But my experience was verry different this time. Service was poor. The waiter gave us menus and then water almost 15 minutes after we were seated. The appetizers (paneer tikka and chicken tikka) were under cooked. Main course food was descent, but the waiters were a bit rude with just picking up appetizers plates without even saying "excuse me" and interrupting our conversation. We had to wait for them to look in our direction to get their attention everytime, even for the bill. They just kept chatting amongst themselves at the bar.
- HeatSayWordMelVIPDined on 12/9/2011I liked the food - but the flavors all blend together as they have a tendency to over spice. Everything there tastes hot. And hot is not a flavor.