Taj of India - Crystal City
509 23rd St S
Arlington, VA 22202Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Taj of India - Crystal City
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://tajofindia.com/
- Phone: 7039201100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday – Friday: 11:30am – 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday – Thursday: 5:00pm – 10:30pm, Friday: 5:00pm – 11:00pm, Saturday: 11:30am – 11:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am – 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Taj of India - Crystal City
Taj of India offers a calm and casual atmosphere that is good for dining with friends, family members and even with co-workers. Its creative menu features a wide variety of great food always made from the best quality ingredients. Here you can enjoy mouthwatering food items served by our professional and friendly staffs. Our main objective is to ensure that your dining experience becomes a pleasant one.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Taj of India - Crystal City reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (3)good for groups (2)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)special occasion (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Indian Cuisine in Crystal CityCocoDined on 10/12/2014Service was friendly and attentive. The food was delicious in ample proportions for sharing family style or individually. Convenient location close to the hotels make this a great spot for travelers within easy walking distance who want a delicious bite of Indian food while on the road.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A-MAZ-ING! A MUST TRY!jetpilot510VIPDined on 7/19/2014On our last night in the DC area we stayed near the airport. We found this little Gem - Taj of India. And all our family can say is amazing food! Everything we had was OUTSTANDING! This was by far our best dinner in the DC area (and we ate out every night). We started with the Taj Grilled Meat Appetizer. For diner my husband had Lamb Roganjosh, I had Lamb Pasanda, our 11 year old daughter had the Lamb Korma and our 9 year old son had the Shrimp Dopazza along with the Garlic Naan and Cheese Naan. It was Delicious and there was none left. My husband and I's favorite was the Lamb Pasanda. Our meal took some time to cook and come out, but other then that we would suggest Taj and wish there was one near our home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 5 reviews are from the Taj of India - Crystal City reviews archive.
- Reliable and tasty Indian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 5/16/2014Nothing to write home about but nothing derogatory either. You can have a tasty meal here without a reservation.
- Great food and fun servicejroseDined on 5/10/2014Chose the restaurant due to location and cuisine for a visiting guest...we were so pleased that we did! The food was really very good, I had the Lamb Korma and it was excellent and everyone else really raved about their selections as well. Service was a little bumpy at the start with an untrained server, but the server we had most of the time was charming and very funny. Small dining room, nice decor, quiet at this time - early Saturday evening - would recommend this restaurant to Indian cuisine lovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/4/2014Best korma I've ever had. Also enjoyed the chicken biryani and the aloo gobo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The atmosphere is very nice,OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/3/2014The atmosphere is very nice, The wait staff was attentive though the actual waiter that took our order seemed to have a little trouble understanding us so I am thinking maybe his English skills weren't very strong. We ordered two different kinds of bread and one was forgotten when dinner was served. The staff acted quickly to bring out the other bread but it took several minutes because I think things are made to order. It was delicious once it arrived at the table though! I would give this placed a second chance because overall, I enjoyed it very much.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014The new Taj of India was a pleasant surprise. The dishes we tried were well prepared and very tasty. The chutneys and pickled mango were fresh and homemade-tasting. Service was attentive and quick despite the holiday.Special Features: