3930 N. Sheridan Road
Chicago, IL 60613Neighborhood:
Lakeview / East Lakeview
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.tacquick.net/
- Phone: 7733275253
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday & Wednesday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday & Wednesday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai
- Executive Chef: Itti, Amy, Domingo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Delivery, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout
A word from Tac Quick
Thai authentic cuisine From the Legend of "Banana Leaf" to the very well known and beloved of Chicagoan authentic Thai Cuisine "Tac Quick" , Itti the owner and the executive chef himself is ready to satisfy your eager for the love of Thai authentic dishes! Chef's signature: Pla lad prik (Crispy Tilapia with sweet & sour sauce) Crispy on choi: (Tempura water cress with spicy chili paste salad)Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tac Quick reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)good for groups (4)fit for foodies (3)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great food!Geo123VIPDined on 7/25/2014The food is authentic, and maybe the best Thai Food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quick is rightAvisVIPDined on 7/14/2014TAC serves solid Thai food, with pleasant, speedy service. I love BYOB spots, although it appeared everyone there brought either a sparkler or white wine - it would be nice to have even cheap buckets with ice available ... I would be happy to pay a nominal $5 for its use. They have a regular menu, with plenty of options, plus a "secret" menu, with additional options. I don't really understand the point, since the 2nd menu is anything but - I found that weird. Overall, it's a clean and pleasant, albeit sparse space, and the food is tasty, so if you're in the area, it's worth a visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, no alcoholJandBVIPDined on 6/22/2014Overall, the experience was good. We were in a hurry to make our reservation that night and did not notice that it was a BYOB. It was late, so we really did not want to shop for wine or beer. We also were very hungry. Our food was good and very filling. We hope to return on a night when we can take more time to enjoy our dining experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 2 reviews are from the Tac Quick reviews archive.
- Yummy, if you're not in a rush!OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/9/2014Their food is delicious but the service is relaxed, which is fine if you're not pressed for time. I will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- I'd go back!EllenDined on 11/9/2013Good, inexpensive, extensive Thai menu. We're vegetarians and had lots of choice.