500 Harborview Dr.
Baltimore, MD 21230Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tabrizis.com/
- Phone: 4107273663x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm;
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Lebanese
- Executive Chef: Michael Tabrizi
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Entertainment: During the season (April-September) we offer live Jazz on the outdoor patio. Please call us for schedule (weather permitting).
- Special Events: Every Tuesday all wines under $40 are 1/2 OFF. Come and join us under the open skies on the outdoor patio.
A word from Tabrizi's
A true gem in the magnificent harborview community steps from the Ritz Carlton complex. Tabrizi's offer Middle Eastern and Miditerranean cuisine at the beautiful Patio in-season and indoors in hot summer days and winter. Great for corporate events and very popular for weddings as one of the most popular wedding venue in Baltimore.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Tabrizi's reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (7)great for outdoor dining (6)fit for foodies (4)romantic (4)neighborhood gem (4)special occasion (3)hot spot (2)notable wine list (2)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Very good.BillyDDined on 9/24/2014A little pricey for what you get. Menu very disjointed. They can't decide to go tapas or traditional menuSpecial Features:
- Lovely eveningchasteresaDined on 9/9/2014We were greeted by a hostess who seemed genuinely happy to see us. We sat outside on the water. The tables were nicely set. The view was pretty cool and I highly recommend the Chilean sea bass dish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- terrible venueOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014I'm not from the north and.that could be what influences my review. I found the venue/area quite ugly. The water is so polluted and the oil sheen is think in the top of the water. I can't imagine having a wedding there. The food.on the other hand was spectacular and the staff was super nice!
- Feast and FaminetravelfanVIPDined on 8/15/2014We returned to Tabrizi's to enjoy outdoor dining and what we recalled was excellent food. The weather and ambience did not disappoint. The babaghanoush appetizer was excellent (but skimpy on the pita) but it took over an hour to get our meals - (the problem was the kitchen - not the very pleasant server). The lamb was chewy, the burger wrap was cold, and the pizza (while tasty) had a crust that was difficult to chew. I recommend that you go to Tabrizi's for appetizers and leisurely drinks and enjoy the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Run...don't walkSusuDined on 6/6/2014To Tabrizzis for a fabulous evening-under the stars-weather permitting...if not ...in the picturesque dining room. Great Meditterean food , wonderful service and terrific wine list. Incredible experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 10 reviews are from the Tabrizi's reviews archive.
- hit or missOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/18/2014We felt the food was a hit or miss. We were the only customers there on a Friday night, which was very strange. Some things mentioned on the menu are not part of the dish..for example "honey mustard" & a type of cheese. The location is beautiful but I dont know if I would recommend the restaurant to family and friends.Special Features:
- OutstandingReubenVIPDined on 9/19/2013Dined outdoors last week with 6 business colleagues. Outstanding food and service. The ambience and venue (with boats in the background it was like being on a caribbean island) promoted great conversations. Great wine list. Everyone left happy. Could not have asked for more!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2013This place has no second like it. This past very rare Saturday they were open (closed on Saturdays due to many weddings) with a beautiful evening and quiet boats hovering the waters in this beautiful marina, our appetizers came promptly as ordered: A tuna tartar with avocado on a single bed of green seaweed salad, with just the right hint of lemon juice and sesame oil infusion, and the mozzarella caprese. The tomatoes on the caprese were served at room temperature as they should be with this classic light Mediterranean dish, and drizzled with basil oil and black salt. Delicious! We proceeded with the Sea Bass and my guest chose the soft crabs. Cheers! Space for full review is limited here.Special Features:
- We sat outside so rating theOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/15/2013We sat outside so rating the noise level is not applicable. We could not hear other diners but there was a certain level of ambient noise just from being outside. We enjoyed the evening. Food was excellent, service was fine, and the wine list was good. We try to go to Tabrizi's once a year when we are in Baltimore on our boat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good not greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/12/2013great service, beautiful spot, interesting menu and wine list. Food combination innovative but not always pitch perfectt--underseasoned or flavors that clash at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Summertime go-toweedge55Dined on 6/5/2013Best Chilean Sea Bass ever. Desserts ho-hum. But the ambience, view, and rest of the menu more than compensated. If you like waterfront dining amid boats and upscale neighborhood, this is the place.Special Features:
- Al fresco at its finestEatmoreinbmoreDined on 6/1/2013I've eaten here several times- first time booking through opentable. View is spectacular, and so is the food. We had the raw salad, seabass and a bronzini special (whole fish) that were incredible. Everything is prepared with care and the server was knowledgeable, friendly, but not overbearing. On a warm summer evening, this is the place to be!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!GreatDined on 6/1/2013We are frequent diners of Federal Hill. What we mostly like about Tabrizi's is the fact that it is hidden away from the Harbor Touristic scene and it offers genuine Middle Easter and light Mediterranean dishes. We love their silky hummus and the special Bronzini along with the Rack of lamb salad we had this past weekend which was prepared with couscous and lemon garlic light sauce. The bottle of the Sauvignon Les Fumées Blanches 2011 J&F Lurton, Vin de Pays du Comté Tolosan. Funky, fresh packaging and punchy, intense flavours. If you like the mouthwateringly crisp gooseberry and green apple flavours of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, you'll love this. Parking is free for 3 hours which is a scarce commodity in Baltimore City.Special Features:
- Really good foodpreaknessgoerDined on 5/18/2013WE really enjoyed our dinner at Tabrizi's after the Preakness. Service was impeccable and fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good experience.GreatDined on 5/2/2013My wife and I had a very nice table outdoors in the beautiful neighborhood. This is our second visit there. Our server (Zack) was prompt knowledgable and courteous. My wife had the Sea Bass and I had the rack of Lamb, both were very delicious. For dessert, we shared the baked Camembert. Parking was very convenient adjacent to the restaurant and free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.