Tableau - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Tableau - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: (702) 770-3330
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 11:30am.
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:15pm.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 2:15pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Joseph Leibowitz
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The semi-private Conservatory beckons with its ultra-chic, sunlit setting. Oversized French doors open onto the spacious outdoor pool deck, giving this airy space an al fresco vibe. The Conservatory accommodates up to 38 guests for a seated event and has a stationary center banquette. Outside, spiral topiaries, shady umbrellas and postcard views of the meticulously landscaped gardens and pools create an intimate but spectacularly unique setting for special celebrations. The patio accommodates a maximum of 60 guests for a standing reception. Tableau is available each evening for exclusive events, accommodating seated dinners for up to 100 guests by utilizing both the main dining area and Conservatory.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Events 7027702251x
- Special Events: Tableau is available for private events nightly, accommodating standing receptions for up to 150 guests and seated dinners for 100.
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard So. at Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: 24/7 Las Vegas Public Transit - both the Deuce and Express Bus stop outside on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Complimentary enclosed parking is available at the Wynn self park garage, located off Las Vegas Boulevard. Valet parking is available at the Wynn Main Gate off Las Vegas Boulevard; and both the Wynn Tower Suites Gate and Wynn South Gate, located off Sands Avenue.
A word from Tableau - Wynn Las Vegas
An elegant oasis tucked away from the bustling hotel and casino, Tableau strives for the ideal combination of Vegas glamour and innovative American fare. Nestled inside the lobby of the Wynn Tower Suites, and perched over a grove of pristine pools, Tableau has become the top spot in town for a luxurious breakfast or lunch experience and a popular nighttime setting for private parties and events. Chef Joseph Leibowitz brings his deft touch to the cuisine, with only the finest, most distinctive seasonal ingredients gracing his menus. The décor matches the sophisticated fare, combining whimsical and elegant themes that play off each other beautifully. Divided into a large main dining room and the smaller, more exclusive Conservatory, the space features floor-to-ceiling windows, textured stone walls, opulent Murano glass chandeliers and luxuriously appointed tables. Amid the chic environs of Tableau, you might think you've been transported, however briefly, to Palm Springs or Paris.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Tableau - Wynn Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Wynn Las Vegas and Encore ›
Tableau - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (20)fit for foodies (16)great for lunch (15)scenic view (13)great for outdoor dining (12)romantic (11)good for groups (8)special occasion (7)hot spot (4)neighborhood gem (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Wonderful ambience!ToniDined on 11/10/2014We make it a point to enjoy breakfast at Tableau whenever we are staying in Las Vegas. The food is good and the service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Breakfast Bomb...yum!TopPopsDined on 11/6/2014We had a breakfast that just exploded with flavors. From the flight of vibrant colored juices to the soft, crunchy, yet perfectly textured tots. As a party of 5, there were nothing but praises and grunts of delight from everyone at our table. Tableau is the Bomb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so niceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2014The place was awesome. Simply beautiful. Nice menu with lots of choices. Great attention to detail.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunching In VegaswinedivvaVIPDined on 10/12/2014With so many great restaurants in Vegas it was tough making a decision as to where to find an nice cozy but sunny spot for Sunday Brunch. Tableau exceeded all expectations! Starting with their signature "Wasabi Bloody Mary" (YUM), my filet eggs Benedict were so delicious I would return in a heartbeat given the chance. Service was fabulous. I highly recommend this spot in the Wynn.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always OutstandingHHfoodieVIPDined on 10/7/2014The breakfasts are terrific, with great selection and wonderfully prepared food. The room is warm, friendly and dining outside is a particularly enjoyable experience. The entire staff is friendly, professional and attentive and make breakfast there a wonderful way to start the day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AdorableOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/4/2014The furniture and decor in this resto are absolutely adorable. I felt as if I were dining at a chic mansion in the Hamptons or the south of France. The food alright for brunch, they had some exotic selections on their menu but the Lemon Ricotta pancakes fell mildly below expectations with a slight Bisquick flavor to them. However, the coffee was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TableauDrBob193Dined on 10/3/2014We've been to Tableau for breakfast several times since it opened and have never been disappointed with the food or service. It is a special place to have breakfast, although it is somewhat more expensive than many other restaurants. We were glad to see on this visit that it is much easier to find than it used to be with the Tower Suites reception area having been opened up to the Wynn Casino.Special Features:
- PerfectBB1971Dined on 9/24/2014Second time in Vegas was a blast in part to the excellence that is Tableau.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always outstanding!!stagingstarVIPDined on 9/21/2014I am very smitten by a Vegan menu and Tableau is dear to my heart with its delicious assortment of vegan choices. My husband who is very non-vegan even loves it.Special Features:
- Slow food serviceCheersforwineDined on 9/14/2014My wife & I had Sunday brunch here on the patio. We were seated promptly as we had a reservation. The cooling misters were on and we were comfortable even though it was 100°. We ordered mimosas & an avocado appetizer which came in a reasonable amount of time. We placed our food order when the appetizer arrived. 45 minutes later, our food arrived. Every table around us was seated after we had our appetizer, and they had all finished eating before our food arrived. There was no explanation by our server and no apology. I'm not a complainer, so I didn't pursue it. The food was very good. I had the duck hash with poached eggs. My wife had eggs Benedict with tenderloin. Portions are small and prices are high.
- Great foodamnaDined on 9/13/2014Duck Hash Confit was amazing. French Roast coffee was great. TBH All the food was very good, the service was impeccable and we enjoyed all the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/11/2014Wonderful Experience. Great Breakfast. Excellent Service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy yet casualOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/3/2014I go to Tableau for breakfast every time I'm staying north on the strip. I've never been disappointed. Sure it's a bit pricey but it's located in the Wynn, so what would one expect? The service and atmosphere are extremely comfortable and accommodating. The food is very good! In general, it's quite similar if a little bit nicer than the society cafe in the neighboring encore. I went to both on this trip and really like the comfort level of tableau the most. Good experience overallSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itlove2eatDined on 9/1/2014Great service and food. We made an extra reservation during our stay.Special Features:
- LovechocolateVIPDined on 8/18/2014Had breakfast here. Very good. Pretty place, nice atmosphere, love the white tablecloth, pretty view if you sit by the window or on the patio. Service great! Chicken sausage delish! The menu pretty varied even gluten free, vegetarian and vegan I think. I m impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousAlishDined on 8/1/2014Everything about Tableau is special, from the moment you're greeted to the time you depart. The service is impeccable, the food is both beautiful and delish! And the decor is so beautiful you don't want to leave! Always a divine experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Every timeDelicious1Dined on 7/29/2014I love love love Tablau. I have to go every time I'm in Vegas. It's beautiful, delicious, exemplary in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 25 reviews are from the Tableau - Wynn Las Vegas reviews archive.
- starting bright morningsunminDined on 7/17/2014I was staying at Tower suite, Wynn LV for 7 days. Breakfast at Tableau is included option for staying. I was very satisfied with this restaurant. Just like the name " Tableau", this restaurant was a paint with beautiful colors. Also, taste was great and everything was fresh. Service was friendly. Reservation is recommended. Even though I was booked earlier, I had to wait over 5 min.Special Features:
- Cheesy Eggs? Yes please! `OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014Tableau was great food! The Tableau breakfast and the cheesy eggs were the best I have ever had! They even offer you a seat for your purse! Great atmosphere and the prices were reasonable. A definate must eat in Vegas!Special Features:
- Girls' Day OutLVHMDined on 7/5/2014My best friend and I were looking for a nice place for brunch for a girls' day out - it was a fabulous choice! We used the valet at the entrance to the tower suites and instantly entered into a beautiful entryway where our walkway was lined with koi ponds and amazing plants. After a quick walk throught the lobby we arrived at Tableau. We were a couple minutes early for our reservation, so we had to wait (about five minutes) for our table, but we were seated at a table with a great view of the pool. We were quickly offered drinks and our server provided excellent recommendations (try the lime in the coconut). Our food was delicious and totally worth returning for! (I had the banana sour cream pancakes and my friend had the duck and hash).Special Features:
- First Time ExperienceTonyDDined on 6/29/2014Although we have stayed at the Wynn-Encore 7 times in the last couple of years, we had never eaten at Tableau. Because we stayed in the Wynn Suites, my wife and I ate breakfast here all three days of our visit. Although we ate off of the more limited menu available to Suite guests, the selection was more than sufficient. I am very picky about the preparation of poached eggs, they were on the money. For breakfast and brunch, Tableau is great. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas foodieVegasfoodDined on 6/27/2014Second time I was here in 2 months. Food and atmosphere outstanding. Both times service was slow. The bartender and server acted like they weren't really there to seve you. At least the first time a manager came and offered a complimentary fruit plate. This time we waited for water and coffee numerous times. Didn't have the opportunity to see a manager.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DISAPPOINTEDVIPDined on 6/26/2014Very good all around restaurant for breakfast, brunch/lunch. The food is very good, well prepared and presented. Service is first class and very attentive. All breakfast dishes that i had were very good indeed, especially the oatmeal, cooked perfectly. Lunch was delightful. Bookings definitely needed if not a hotel guest.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tucked behind Tower Suite ElevatorsOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/10/2014Even though I've stayed at Wynns Casino many times, this is the first time I've eaten at Tableau. We upgraded our room and it included breakfast so we tried this restaurant because it was convenient but we ate there everyday because it was quiet with good food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great coffeeCoffeelvrsDined on 6/8/2014Besides the great food the coffee is excellent! Keeps us going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely BrunchRoscoeVillageNeighborDined on 6/7/2014A group of friends and I went to Tableau for brunch during a weekend in Las Vegas. First of all the Wynn itself is a gorgeous hotel. Stepping inside you feel a million miles away from the hustle and bustle of the strip. Brunch was fantastic. All of our entrees were outstanding which led to lots of sharing and tasting. The kitchen sent out a plate of chocolate covered strawberries to celebrate our bride to be which was a wonderful compliment to the meal. Well done Tableau!Special Features:
- Exquisite service,beautiful settingoprahcakeDined on 5/14/2014Easy to find restaurant thanks to signs. Arrived & were offered outdoor seat, or if too cold/ windy, conservatory also available. Seated & given a little chair for my handbag which was very sweet. Waiter was great; very helpful & friendly. Food (brunch) was delightful. Pleasant setting & ambience. I mentioned when booking that we were in Vegas celebrating our first wedding anniversary, and after our food we were brought a chocolate plate to congratulate us, which was a lovely added touch.Special Features:
- Luxurious LunchCrackerjackDined on 5/7/2014Impeccable service. Tasty menu. Will definitely visit again.Special Features:
- TableauchefbtDined on 5/4/2014Would be nice if the outdoor portion of the restaurant was open earlier for breakfast as it is much nicer and more relaxed outside . The food was fine.
- Easter brunch in a pinchDoosieDined on 4/20/2014We started off by sharing a large chocolate croissant which was just okay. It had been coated with butter which gave the pastry a greasy look. The texture was flaky and served warmed. The temperature was good but I usually like my croissants a bit more doughy. I had the Spanish 3 egg omelet. It was very flavorful. I would recommend it. The only thing I would say is that the chorizo is more like a spicy ham that chorizo. But still, very good. My husband ordered the filet and eggs. His dish was basic. There was no sauce or dressing given with the steak. But he was happy with it because he just wanted something with protein.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect Brunch!laurenbDined on 4/12/2014After walking thru gorgeous restaurant, sat outside to our delight. Day was gorgeous - and scene is fabulous. Waiter recommended new dish, the sole w/mushrooms, asparagus... - and it was heavenly! Husband had banana pancakes - and we both moaned throughout. This is the best high scale brunch ever and we will treat ourselves on regular basis to this special meal/time/locale!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for business lunch or breakfaSue1Dined on 4/7/2014Tables are comfortable and spaced apart enough that it is a good spot for a business breakfast or lunch. It is also one of the only restaurants in Wynn to take a breakfast reservation. Good menu options. Yogurt parfait is simple but never disappoints. I do also love getting a little bench for my handbag to sit on! It took a long time to get the bill, that was our only issue. I've eaten here several times and will again. So glad Wynn's restaurants are finally on opentable!
- Very nice brunchDanaVIPDined on 3/30/2014We really enjoyed our brunch here. The restaurant is light and beautiful. The food and service were wonderful. A very nice experience!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Awesome smoothies..espeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/28/2014Great food. Awesome smoothies..especially after a long night. Great spots near the water to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fancy brunch for my special onesGreentea4uDined on 3/22/2014I highly recommend to have a table outside. The best breakfast in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunchwppi2014Dined on 3/3/2014We came here for breakfast one morning and had the whole wheat pancakes + strawberry belgian waffle. Both were so good and we both really loved the ambiance of the place. Nice and light, and quiet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loved their vegan menu forfoodieDined on 2/23/2014loved their vegan menu for brunch. blueberry pancakes with lots of fresh plump blueberries were delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Breakfast Sandwich EverJennVIPDined on 2/7/2014The breakfast sandwich is amazing and I go out of my way to have this everytime I am in Vegas. Imagine a bacon egg and cheese sandwich on an onion roll with slices of tomato and the best homemade jam ever - absolutely worth every penny (the restaurant isn't cheap - but what restaurant on the strip is?).Special Features:
- We had a champagne brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/18/2014We had a champagne brunch for a friends bridal shower and it was a lovely setting with tasty food!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but not worth the priceGonzaloRCDined on 11/17/2013I had read many great comments about Tableau and as I was staying at Enconre thought it worth a try... while the breakfast was good, it wasn´t outstanding while the prices definitely where... I would not recommend this place above the other restaurants at Wynn/Encore.