table1 - Ponte Vedra Beach
330 A1A N Blvd Ste 208
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082Neighborhood:
Ponte Vedra Beach
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
table1 - Ponte Vedra Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.table-1.com/
- Phone: 9042805515
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, Barbecue, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Don Pittman
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine Bar
- Catering: table1 offers catering services for simple lunches or more upscale occasions. Please contact the restaurant for assistance with any catering requests.
- Entertainment: Live music every Wednesday through Saturday starting at 7:30 p.m. Check www.table-1.com for complete line-up of performers each month. Happy Hour is offered every day from 4-7 p.m. and 9-11 p.m. and features 2 for 1 well drinks, house wines and domestic drafts along with a special "Bar Bites" menu starting at just $5
A word from table1 - Ponte Vedra Beach
At table1 we strive to provide an outstanding casual dining experience. Feel at home with our open kitchen and Woodstone oven serving up innovative, casual cuisine in a warm and comfortable atmosphere. Gather in our contemporary, "wine-centric" bar area featuring a wide selection of beers and spirits and our signature state-of-art cruvinet wine preservation system. This unique system keeps wines cooled to the perfect temperature and allows us to offer an incredible selection of more than 20 quality wines by the glass. At table1, our menu features a selection that fits every dining need - enjoy a traditional dinner featuring specialties like our Diver Scallops with Crab Rangoons or even Kobe Beef Meatloaf , join us for a lunch of our Seared Mahi Tacos with a cup of Mushroom Brie Soup or a California Chicken Club, or consider even a simple light meal of appetizers like our Ahi Tuna Poki or Kobe Beef Sliders.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
table1 - Ponte Vedra Beach - Best Restaurants in Ponte Vedra Beach ›
table1 - Ponte Vedra Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
44 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (23)good for groups (21)fit for foodies (13)great for lunch (13)vibrant bar scene (13)notable wine list (9)hot spot (8)special occasion (7)romantic (5)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (3)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Great Food Friendly ServiceNeverDisappointedVIPDined on 10/28/2014We had a great meal of pasta and scallops. The service was awesome and the food was delicious! Definitely a neighborhood gem and they contribute greatly to the community!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really consistently great foodCharlieFVIPDined on 10/25/2014This restaurant just never fails to do great food with great service. The guy I thought was the manager I found out is one of the owners. Well, I know why he's succesful. He runs a tight ship. The food is always great. Great tomato bisque soup. French dip amazing. Burgers amazing. Salads phenomenal.Special Features:
- Great Find!MelodyDined on 10/9/2014We tried based on OT reviews. They had a GREAT jazz group playing. we could have sat there all night. Busy but we had great service. Casual but good food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time visitKDogVIPDined on 10/9/2014This was our first visit to this restaurant. Food was great and service was the best. We told our server we had a concert to get to and she made sure we had our food and was out the door on time. We will certainly return when we are in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Successful Birthday CelebrationLauraVIPDined on 10/7/2014Our group of seven loved the round table that Table 1 choose for our gathering. Everyone who had the wedge salad (3 or 4) raved about it. Our server was very attentive and personable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table 1OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 10/5/2014The flatbreads are delicious and happy hour selection is very good. Nice atmosphere and plenty of games on at the bar.Special Features:
- Something For EveryoneGemFinderDined on 10/2/2014The atmosphere is inviting to young professionals, retirees, and moms' night out groups alike. In the back, you are in an elegant, moderately priced restaurant with your group. Up front, you can be part of the lively upscale bar scene with music and conversation. The menu is highly diverse, offering dishes for a wide variety of tastes and appetites. Our favorites are the lemon chicken with fresh veggies, scallops, or thick, juicy hamburgers. Their bread with their unique sea-salted butter is a must! The wait staff is professional, friendly, and happy. Say high to the guys grilling at the back of the house, they are some of the most talented grill chefs you will find in Jacksonville. The manager mingles with patrons to insure perfection.Special Features:
- Busy & Loud1ceMaidenVIPDined on 9/26/2014Very busy on a Friday night. Live entertainment inside was uncomfortably loud. We sat outside where it was quieter. Service was slow but food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never Disappointed!MelissannDined on 9/26/2014My husband and I visit Table1 frequently and have yet to be disapponted. The food is delicious and beautifully presented. Service is good and we love the live music on the weekends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great casual diningEddie41Dined on 9/6/2014Reasonably priced and varied menu. Good happy hour prices and excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cheese papersAtthebeachdinerVIPDined on 9/1/2014One of our diners received their cheeseburger with the cheese papers still on the cheese. What was the kitchen doing?
- Once again we enjoyed ourselves.PvbfoodVIPDined on 8/16/2014Food was good, as always. Wine list is not large, but a nice selection... and the prices are as good as anywhere around here and better than most. Hilary took very good care of us. The service is consistantly good here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!nuggetobiDined on 8/15/2014Shame on me for not trying this place sooner. Parking lot is always full at prime time so we decided to go late 8:30-9:00pm. Perfect!!! Manager; Andre was courteous and accommodating, live music, and friends just leaving from dinner joined us for a glass of wine! We will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice moderately priced restaurant.foodieDined on 8/8/2014Been there three times, once for lunch, twice for dinner. Certainly an improvement over former restaurant. Love your online reservation service. Food was good. Will certainly dine there again. Salad was exceptional. Booths could be a little roomierSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fun group dinnera1adinerDined on 8/2/2014This is the second small-group function I have planned here, one for 30 and this one for 17, both held on the covered outdoor patio. Pre-ordered appetizers arrived as people arrived (as planned) and service etc was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently GoodEddie41Dined on 8/2/2014Have eaten here a number of times and the food is consistently above average. Service is also good and wait staff is pleasant and work together well. Prices are reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thursday Night at Table 1JazzJoyceJaxVIPDined on 7/24/2014There is a superb jazz group at Table 1 on Thursday nights and there is no cover charge! Gary Starling, guitarist and leader, Carol Sheehan , vocalist plus Sitter-inner Russell George are mainstays. Rhythm section personnel changes but is always top notch. Although the noise level is "energetic" the sound system carries the music without blasting it out. Very good sound quality. The menu is quite varied and the food is quite good although not gourmet. There are a number of items in each category: appetizers, salads, sandwiches, full meals, etc. I have had trouble with reserving my favorite table the last two visits. They seem to be breaking in new staff who get the blame! Oh well. we will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm and inviting RestaurantSavannahDined on 7/19/2014We had a 7PM reservation on a Friday night. By mid meal, live music had started. We had 5 adults and a 4 yr old. The menu was varied with something for everyone. There was a kids menu with crayons. A bottle of wine was half off. We had a great time.Special Features:
- Great food, drinks and music!SmileshelldogDined on 7/5/2014We are late night eaters, so it had quieted down when we arrived at 8:45 on Saturday night for the 4th of July weekend. It's too bad more people didn't get to enjoy the amazing music ( HUGE fan! ), great food and 1/2 off all bottles of wine! We enjoyed a variety of menu items. The calamari was yummy, the mahi burger with the 1/2 artichoke & goat cheese salad was spectacular ( 2 of us enjoyed it! ), the goat cheese and mushroom flatbread was delicious according to my daughter and my son had the mahi tacos and 1/2 artichoke & goat cheese salad. YUM!Special Features:
- The following 64 reviews are from the table1 - Ponte Vedra Beach reviews archive.
- Under impressed...BigkeeksDined on 7/5/2014My girlfriend and I love getting dressed up and going out to dinner,so we usually try to find unique semi expensive places to go. Our first time at table one was incredible so much that we came back for our anniversary. However our last visit was very disappointing. Our server tanner had no personality whatsoever and due to them being "busy" our food took a while to come out and was just alright.. Needless to say we will be coming back for the half priced bottles of wine every Saturday, but will probably just enjoy it at the bar without putting the effort into getting dressed up and trying to have a sophisticated dining experience. Bottom line, Not worth the 100 bucks.Special Features:
- dineallthetimeVIPDined on 6/30/2014Its a good thing this place has an active bar crowd because food is fair at best , way overpriced, and this would not be a sustainable restaurant if it were not for the alcohol sales. If you want a great evening, go to the bar for a drink then go next door to JJ's for an excellent dinner
- superbly managed with great foodCharlieFVIPDined on 6/27/2014The restaurant never disappoints with a great menu. The management always keeps the restaurant moving and performing well in all areas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was good, meal not so muchDiningDabblerVIPDined on 6/8/2014We hadn't been here since the restaurant changed names some time ago. We had very good service. I would return for a wine and maybe appetizer, but not sure I'd return for a meal. Unfortunately my flatbread was overdone, which I thought was a safe choice. Nice ambience though, just wouldn't send anybody there specifically for the food.Special Features:
- Food was good, but...CarolDined on 6/7/2014Our food was good, but, not very hot. We did not send it back, but, we did tell the waitress who could not have been nicer.Special Features:
- A favorite for casual dining.brendaDined on 6/7/2014Have had lunch at Table 1 a few times and love the lunches, decided to meet friends for dinner....first time there for them and first dinner for us. We were not disappointed. The service was top notch. Waiter was knowledgeable and made suggestions. We always enjoy a wedge salad at other restaurants, and it was on the menu here. Was not what we consider a wedge, but that was the only disappointment of the evening. The salmon was perfectly cooked and had a wonderful flavor. Our friends enjoyed a shrimp pasta dish and a sandwich, both were very good. Live music began just before we finished dinner and was a pleasant surprise. Overall, great service, good menu selections and full service bar.Special Features:
- very nice inexpensive dinnerPBVSawgrassDined on 5/17/2014We shared the smoked fish dip which was too much. In fact, we had so much fish dip left over that the waiter asked us if we wanted more bread (yes, the bread is excellent - like a ciabatta). Dennis had the tuna over salad which he raved about and Kathy had the Kobe sliders (listed as an appetizer but certainly more than enough as a main course). Fries were good too. And if you get there before 7, it's happy hour - all the wines are half-priced.Special Features:
- Service was excellentMellDined on 5/15/2014This was our second time giving Table1 a try. Both times the service was excellent. We were hesitant to return a second time as the food was lacking the first time. We were pleasantly surprised this visit. The food arrived quickly, correctly and was much better this second time. The serving plates are pretty but almost too small, which make it awkward to eat off of for certain dishes. Overall it was a great experience and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/3/2014We were there for a late lunch on a Saturday afternoon. Highly recommend the Mediterranean salad. My dining companion had the peperoni flatbread and was very pleased. Service was not up to par. Very disappointing. I will return again given how much I liked the salad.I would recommend this to a friend.
- NaynayDined on 4/26/2014This was our second time dining here and everything was fabulous from the food to the service and the atmosphere. I would highly recommend this to anyone. I feel it has a wide variety of food selections for all types.Special Features:
- Not Fine DiningDJinJAXDined on 4/19/2014We were expecting a fine dining, gourmet meal but were surprised that the entries were causal dining. I should have checked the menu prior but assumed it was higher end given the price range and rating. Live music was a good addition about mid way into our meal, but did not stop us from talking. Worth a $5 tip to the guy.Special Features:
- Consistent and Creative!yumyumVIPDined on 4/18/2014One thing we like about Table 1 is that what they serve is a little different from the norm. The food quality is always excellent. Each of us LOVED our lunch, service was spot on, and the atmosphere is uptown yet casual. Table 1 is fun!Special Features:
- Excellent MahiLarryVIPDined on 4/6/2014Had the special, which was just that. Service was attentive and just the right amount. Mahi was wonderful and my wife had a vegetarian flatbread that was delicious. Highly recommend and will go there againSpecial Features:
- Wonderful Date.Jaguar5664Dined on 3/22/2014This was our first time here. My husband and I took his brother and his wife out on the town to celebrate their 33rd wedding anniversary. When our food came, the steaks were over cooked but the manger took care of the situation with no problem. He expedited new steaks and those were cooked to perfection. We had a wonderful time. We definitely will be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dont waste your moneyworstDined on 3/20/2014. The hostess had. The personality of a robot. I got the tuna app. Slimy. It was obviously Sitting for a long time. The mahi looked like it came out of a frozen package. Food was poor to say the least. Now the service... Danielle was terrible. She offered more bread for a bowl of marinara sauce we ordered, also not good, and when the bill came she chargéd $2.00 for it. She didnt Mention it though. I don't care about two miserable dollars, but she made it seem like it was something she was doing for us.when she got the bill, finally, she walked by and dropped on the table. Didn't say a word.She said nothing! I'm telling as many people as possible to not go to table 1. I'll go out of my way to do it.Special Features:
- Service was great, food was lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/11/2014The service we had was awesome, from the hostess to server to attentive bussers. We ordered the ahi tuna poki appetizer and it was just okay, but definitely edible. My husband ordered the roasted red pepper soup, but we swear it was their tomato bisque they were offering that night as well. For dinner he ordered the meatloaf & I thought it was mostly breading & unappealing. He ate it I think because he was hungry & didnt want to wait for something else to arrive. We had a mix up in our bar drinks & it always seemed to take a long time to get the bar drinks. The place was pretty, but fell short in the food department. There was also a very loud group that shoudl have been forced outside as they were very distracting to other customers.Special Features:
- Great Jazz a Thursday BonusJazzJoyceJaxVIPDined on 3/6/2014Table 1 is a popular dining spot in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL with a nice selection of appetizers, salads, soups, sandwiches and entrees. The food is not bad (I like the tuna) and the service friendly and efficient. Manager Andre and hostess Amber are most cordial and attentive. The big attraction to me is the exceptional jazz combo that plays there on Thursday nights, 7:30 to 10:30. The group is led by sophisticated yet swinging guitarist Gary Starling with stylish vocalist Carol Sheehan and various excellent sidemen. For the second set, Russell George sits in on violin and it is definitely worth staying for. Russell worked as a professional jazz bassist and in retirement took up violin. Music is typically bossa nova and jazz standards.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimeOc5033VIPDined on 3/6/2014In the area, read some reviews and decided to try. Thoroughly enjoyed our entrees, service was great. It had a nice vibe. Would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2014We are frequent diners at lunch. We decided to try the evening. A little too noisy for our tastes. Food is fresh and sensational!Special Features:
- ConsistentDennDined on 3/1/2014I have been here several times. The food is great, always consistent and a lively atmosphere. Servers are well trained, pleasant and attentive. The live music is a nice touch and not loud as you might expect. The music played before the live performers start is way too loud in the dining area. Found it difficult to have a conversation. Really like this place and will return. It has become our go to place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodKateDined on 2/28/2014Table 1 is an enjoyable spot for a quality dinner. The prices are not too expensive. We particularly love the flatbreads and haven't found another restaurant that compares. The flatbreads always have ample toppings and are great for a lighter meal. It seems to be a hot spot on the weekends. So, if you want a quiet dinner this is not the place. We find that if we have a table far away from the bar though, we are not as bothered by the noise. On the other hand, if you like a energetic place, this would be good.Special Features: