16765 Main Street
Wildwood, MO 63040Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.table-three.com/
- Phone: (636) 458-4333
- Hours of Operation:
Regular Hours: April - December; Monday - Saturday
Lunch 11am-3pm; Dinner 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 6:30 pm
Late Night Menu: Friday & Saturday 10:00pm - 11:00pm
Winter Hours: January - March;
Monday - Saturday: Dinner 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 6:30 pm
Late Night Menu: Friday & Saturday 10:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jodie Ferguson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Fresh American Contemporary Cuisine served in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Private Party Contact: Beth Williams 6364584333x
- Entertainment: Live music seasonally on the patio on Friday and Saturday nights from 8:30 - 11:30pm (weather permitting).
- Special Events: Martini Monday: $5 Select Martini's All Day and Night!
Wine Wednesday: 20% off all bottles of Wine!
Happy Hour every Monday through Friday from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm:
A word from Table Three
Located in the heart of Wildwood in the stylish new town center, Table Three offers fresh American Contemporary Cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere. Beautifully designed, the interior is a warm, eclectic mix of contemporary French infused with rustic charm. Order a bottle of wine, get comfortable and relax on the patio in our casual lounge style seating or order a drink at the bar and catch up on the latest entertainment on the flat screen TV’s. A private VIP room is available for lunch meetings or dinner for up to (10) ten. Our event room and adjacent patio are an idyllic setting for weddings and receptions, group dinners and themed parties. The outdoor patio is perfect for wedding ceremonies, cocktail receptions, entertainment and music. As part of daily culture, a table is a place to gather for eating, celebrating and talking. Table Three is an everyday casual gathering place for family, friends and colleagues to talk shop, entertainment or life.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Table Three - Best Restaurants in Wildwood ›
Table Three reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (43)neighborhood gem (35)fit for foodies (29)special occasion (26)romantic (20)good for groups (16)notable wine list (13)late-night find (12)vibrant bar scene (12)hot spot (9)great for lunch (8)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Best in West CountyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/26/2014For those of you looking for an accurate review, look no further... My wife and I have been going to Table 3 for over 5 years. We have had dinner/special occasions/brunch/drinks/listened to live music.... With probably 50 meals under our belts, I can honestly say that there is no where we would rather dine. The staff is great, and Tuesday owner (Beth) is a sweetheart; she always comes by our table and offers us free drinks and sits to chat for a bit. The food is consistently good, and extremely well prepared. The only issue we have ever had was when the restaurant is completely full during peak outdoor dining times. The patio is huge and is always packed, so it stretches the kitchen a bit to keep up; but all in all, it's the best restaurant in West County.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LAWSRVIPDined on 11/20/2014xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- donnaVIPDined on 11/8/2014Dinner menu had recently changed into a fall menu and it was an added pleasure. Seemed to me the menu had been the same since opening, probably not. We took guests with us and they also enjoyed the new menu and the food was excellent. My steak toward the center was a little on the under done side more rare than med rare and I asked the server to have the chef put some more heat on it and it came back beautifully presented not thrown on the plate like "how dare you send my food back". It was and always is a great experience at Table Three.Special Features:
- Good food but......KitKatDined on 11/8/2014We found the menu unique and the fare was good, however the service was somewhat poor. The waiter obviously had very little experience. When asked what were customer favorites and popular, basically read the entire menu to us. Had no real selling ability when trying to entice us with suggestions. He lurked around the table constantly after presenting the check and assumed he should not have to ck the amount placed in the folder as he asked if we wanted change. Our lone complaint about the menu is if you have a server ask "Did you save room for dessert" at least offer something more interesting than ice cream. Ice cream on a unique menu is disappointing and not something one would "save room" for. Food was good. Service below average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/25/2014Excellent, knowledgeable service. Thoroughly enjoyed dining outside on outstanding warm fall night. Delicious food, nice presentation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodDisCERNingDinerVIPDined on 10/24/2014We are here often. It is our go-to when the weather is nice since their patio is awesome. The food is always good. Service spectacular as usual. The have a new menu and the selections left us wanting to comeback soon to try the things that looked good. The capellini was Delish.Special Features:
- LOVEsiempreviva34Dined on 10/16/2014Could not have imagined a more pleasant team of individuals and the service was second to none.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- need more gluten-free optionsglutenfriendlyDined on 10/10/2014Went with a gluten-free diet friend and there were very few options. Server was very helpful at trying to make recommendations but there still weren't many. Had I looked at the menu before we went, probably would have chosen something different.Special Features:
- Music & PatioYesitsmeannaVIPDined on 9/20/2014Spent Saturday evening on the patio. Had a wonderful dinner and loved the entertainment, Theo Peoples. Hope they have him back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very disappointedLovegreatdiningDined on 9/20/2014Made reservations for two for outdoor dining arrived at the restaurant and was told there was no outdoor seating I was very disappointed as I made my reservation specifically because of an artist who is playing that night when I ordered my food I ordered salmon that came with brussels sprouts when I receive my order I had salmon with potatoes when I asked about the brussels sprouts they told me when I ordered my side dish they substituted my side for the brussels sprouts however potatoes was never on the menu mentioned with the entrée The waiter was condescending in his response to my question about The discrepancy.Special Features:
- Beautiful EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/20/2014We were there to listen to late night Jazz. Great atmosphere. Service was excellent for the crowd. Very nice outdoor dining spot. We couldn't see the band from our table. . .but the ambiance was commendable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Review of Table ThreeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014Wonderful evening, nice specials, good selection of entreesSpecial Features:
- Great service and foodwwintx2010Dined on 9/11/2014We were there for an early dinner, 7 PM, and were seated almost immediately. Christine was our server and she was excellent. The food, wine and service were all great.Special Features:
- terryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Adjacent table had a drunk couple that used profanity for most of our dinner. manager eventually asked them to leave but made for an unpleasant atmosphere. Waitress was very good and food was good.Special Features:
- Disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/31/2014I made the reservation for Sunday at 11 and the restaurant was closed. Why was a reservation accepted if the restaurant was closed? We waiting until 11:10 and left. Very disappointed!!!Special Features:
- Great choice!TripleDined on 8/30/2014We celebrated my husbands 40th on the patio. Everything we ordered was fantastic, we had the Mediterranean Fig and Short Rib flatbreads, the hummus, the lamb shank, and filet. The wine list, while it wasn't overly extensive (which can sometimes be overwhelming anyway), had excellent selections. There was a band the night we went that added to the overall experience. We will be back!Special Features:
- Once again a nice timechesterfieldsteveDined on 8/30/2014We had a nice time at Table Three the other night. We all ordered seafood dishes, and all were very good. The appetizers were large enough for all five of us to share, and the service was always present. The vegetable sides were more inspired here than I remember before. Very nice eggplant and green beans that night.Special Features:
- Goidnapat2Dined on 8/30/2014Went specifically to hear & dance to the music of Hudson & The Hoodoo Cats. The number of people who attended was very small. When we left at about 10:15 the outside patio only had about 20 people & the inside bar area was completely empty. T3 is a higher end restaurant in Wildwood but newer & less higher end restaurants in the area has separated the clientele.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pork chopHirschwritesVIPDined on 8/22/2014Great pork chop wrapped in bacon on cheese grits with a sweet potato. Excellent and big enough for leftovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple Menu, Good FoodSTLBuckeyeDined on 8/20/2014We went to Table3 for our 3-year anniversary-get it? The service was solid. We started with warm olives which were a good TRUE appetizer (not going to fill you up, but took the edge off.) Their wine list is decent (their markup was a bit higher than other restaurants, but they did offer a Wednesday 20% off bottles). My wife wasn't thrilled with her ceasar salad, but I enjoyed my greens salad and the dressing had a bit of a spicy bite, which, though unexpected, was pretty good. My wife had the filet and I had the Pork Chop and we both loved ours and each other's, though her filet was a bit over-salted. I mentioned on my open table reservation that it was our anniversary and our server brought out some Baked Alaska gratis! Pretty good spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodtLAWDined on 8/20/2014Took some clients to Table Three to visit our Wildwood gem. Food is always exceptional and a solid wine list. It always a nice touch when Beth Williams (owner) stops by and says hello.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable EveningwresokDined on 8/16/2014The owner tried exceptionally hard to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Greate patio!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your Usual RestaurantViv1070Dined on 8/9/2014What a fun time Saturday night. Always good times and can't wait to come back .Special Features:
- Great experienceTjokickerVIPDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I have been to Table 3 on a couple of occasions but this was the first time we sat outside. We really enjoyed dinning on the patio and had a wonderful experiece. All of the servers were very attentive and the drinks and food were delivered promptly. Our dinners were excellent as I had the grilled Salmon and wife had a vegan meal. I would definately recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimerEasilyPleasedDined on 8/9/2014This was out first visit to Table Three. We arrived in time for our 7:00 reservation. Was told that our table was not ready and went to the bar. Seems like many parties behind us had the same issue. Wondering whether this is way to sell more alcohol. Enjoyed our table and surroundings. Waitress really pushed us to order more drinks. Asked me 4 times, throughout the night. The "country salad" was very good. Ordered a special sea bass dish. The portion was very small (I'd be surprised if it was even 4 oz.) and the fish was a bit overdone. Others in my party enjoyed their meals. We were offered dessert and no one took her up on it. Would have loved a cup of coffee, but it was not offered. Overall, nice place, good food, good outdoor music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerWoodyDined on 8/9/2014This was our first visit and not our last, the food was great with great service. Went out to the patio for a drink and listened to a 3 piece band playing 50's/60's rockabilly. The music was not too loud as we could still have a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- junebugDined on 8/8/2014Greeting and parting were friendly. Service was exceptional with our server, Steven. Nice to see Beth circulating and visiting with patrons throughout the restaurant. Dinner was wonderful. I enjoyed a pasta dish which was surprisingly and unexpectedly delicious. Plan to return sooner rather than later.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off the menu selectionsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2014Tried the Garra fish from New Zealand waters w/ Asian Slaw from Off the Menu, and it was wonderful! Most enjoyable was our waitress, Stephanie. She was knowledgeable, gave wise recommendations, & was genuine in spirit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long wait, but good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014We had a reservation and got seated 30 minutes late. Owner stopped by table and apologized. Service was great and filet was delicious. Try the tempura green beans as an appetizer- yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table for 3 is on Top of Its GameDrsportDined on 8/2/2014The outdoor patio was cool and breezy the evening we ate there. The sun was not a problem. Energy was high with a live band outdoors. Not overly loud where we sat. Mix of diners was young and old. Seems like a hotspot compared to other places we've eaten. Waitress was attentive and very encouraging of items, both on and off the menu. Food was plentiful and tasty. We will add this to our list of favorite spots to eat.Special Features:
- Overpriced and poor serviceJoeLDined on 8/2/2014Food was good, however, very over-priced. We had a reservation but had to wait in a long line of people who walked on without a reservation to be seated. Manager noted that we needed to give up our table at a specific time to accommodate the next group. Manager also laughed at me when I asked for a table on the patio in the shade (which was a specific request in the discussion I had with the hosted to after I made the reservation). Service at the table was good.Special Features:
- Fabulous food & great servicekmlpageVIPDined on 8/1/2014We enjoyed a marvelous meal and had an exceptional waitress. LOVED the grapefruit gimlet and craving another already.Special Features:
- The following 522 reviews are from the Table Three reviews archive.
- Romantic with delicious foodgilovefoodDined on 7/28/2014I chose Table Three based on a St Louis Magazine review of romantic outdoor dining spots. It lived up to the review for certain. The only ding I can give is that the entrees are a bit pricey. That said, the prices were appropriate given the quality of the food. I got the bison burger because I heard bison makes a tasty burger. It was the best burger I've ever had! We were celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary, and our waiter brought us baked Alaska as a surprise dessert! Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- healthnutDined on 7/25/2014Beautiful patio area with great entertainment and dancing. Food is excellant along with great service. Great local restaurant!Special Features:
- Good Menumhk0afDined on 7/19/2014Table 3 has a diverse menu with many healthy choices. The portions are a little bit on the small side, but that is how I would prefer all restaurants to be. There was some good live music, (Saturday night), and a nice outdoor dining section. Prices are fairly high, but the quality of food matches the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Besides my GPS...kellVIPDined on 7/18/2014Besides my GPS taking me to the wrong side of center, I found Table 3 and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff was very attentive and friendly. While we weren't presented with the daily specials...think the staff got interrupted and then forgot...however, we enjoyed the dishes we ordered off a varied menu. The band playing was excellent. We really appreciated that they were so close, but masterfully managed their amplifiers, so we and the other patio dwellers weren't blown out of our seats or conversations. It's quite a drive for us (coming from IL), but well worth the trip - great atmosphere and food.Special Features:
- Very niceTGIFDiningDined on 7/18/2014We had the specials which was prime rib and fresh fish. The wine list is good and our waiter was very knowledgeable. I would do it again and recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Erica was a wonderful. . .knowledgable and very nice. The food was great although the prime rib was just OK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointingStLMikeVIPDined on 7/17/2014A great outdoor dining spot with very good service. Unfortunately the shrimp grits would get an F when compared to low country cuisine.Special Features:
- Is it a slump?LziLuDined on 7/5/2014We have been steadfast promoters of Table 3 since it opened. While we would still recommend the place, our Saturday experience did not seem to have the pop of previous visits. Niki was trying, but we are used to a top notch wait staff! She stumbled on specials, first round of drinks was warm, second was late. We skipped dessert. Food was still fantastic - but a summer Saturday and no music? And what about that broken fire place facade? The ambiance always made up for the pricing, but when that slumps...hmmm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.