16765 Main Street
Wildwood, MO 63040Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.table-three.com/
- Phone: 6364584333
- Hours of Operation:
Regular Hours: April - December; Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
Lunch 11am-3pm; Dinner 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 6:30 pm
Late Night Menu: Friday & Saturday 10:00pm - 11:00pm
Winter Hours: January - March; Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Dinner 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Happy Hour: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 6:30 pm
Late Night Menu: Friday & Saturday 10:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jodie Ferguson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Fresh American Contemporary Cuisine served in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Private Party Contact: Beth Williams 6364584333
- Entertainment: Live music seasonally on the patio on Friday and Saturday nights from 8:30 - 11:30pm (weather permitting).
- Special Events: Martini Monday: $5 Select Martini's All Day and Night!
Wine Wednesday: 20% off all bottles of Wine!
Happy Hour every Monday through Friday from 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm:
A word from Table Three
Located in the heart of Wildwood in the stylish new town center, Table Three offers fresh American Contemporary Cuisine in a relaxed atmosphere. Beautifully designed, the interior is a warm, eclectic mix of contemporary French infused with rustic charm. Order a bottle of wine, get comfortable and relax on the patio in our casual lounge style seating or order a drink at the bar and catch up on the latest entertainment on the flat screen TV’s. A private VIP room is available for lunch meetings or dinner for up to (10) ten. Our event room and adjacent patio are an idyllic setting for weddings and receptions, group dinners and themed parties. The outdoor patio is perfect for wedding ceremonies, cocktail receptions, entertainment and music. As part of daily culture, a table is a place to gather for eating, celebrating and talking. Table Three is an everyday casual gathering place for family, friends and colleagues to talk shop, entertainment or life.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Table Three - Best Restaurants in Wildwood ›
Table Three reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (54)neighborhood gem (36)special occasion (32)fit for foodies (31)romantic (24)good for groups (14)notable wine list (13)great for lunch (10)vibrant bar scene (10)scenic view (8)late-night find (8)hot spot (8)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Review of Table ThreeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/13/2014Wonderful evening, nice specials, good selection of entreesSpecial Features:
- Great service and foodwwintx2010Dined on 9/11/2014We were there for an early dinner, 7 PM, and were seated almost immediately. Christine was our server and she was excellent. The food, wine and service were all great.Special Features:
- terryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Adjacent table had a drunk couple that used profanity for most of our dinner. manager eventually asked them to leave but made for an unpleasant atmosphere. Waitress was very good and food was good.Special Features:
- Disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/31/2014I made the reservation for Sunday at 11 and the restaurant was closed. Why was a reservation accepted if the restaurant was closed? We waiting until 11:10 and left. Very disappointed!!!Special Features:
- Great choice!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2014We celebrated my husbands 40th on the patio. Everything we ordered was fantastic, we had the Mediterranean Fig and Short Rib flatbreads, the hummus, the lamb shank, and filet. The wine list, while it wasn't overly extensive (which can sometimes be overwhelming anyway), had excellent selections. There was a band the night we went that added to the overall experience. We will be back!Special Features:
- Once again a nice timechesterfieldsteveDined on 8/30/2014We had a nice time at Table Three the other night. We all ordered seafood dishes, and all were very good. The appetizers were large enough for all five of us to share, and the service was always present. The vegetable sides were more inspired here than I remember before. Very nice eggplant and green beans that night.Special Features:
- Goidnapat2Dined on 8/30/2014Went specifically to hear & dance to the music of Hudson & The Hoodoo Cats. The number of people who attended was very small. When we left at about 10:15 the outside patio only had about 20 people & the inside bar area was completely empty. T3 is a higher end restaurant in Wildwood but newer & less higher end restaurants in the area has separated the clientele.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pork chopHirschwritesVIPDined on 8/22/2014Great pork chop wrapped in bacon on cheese grits with a sweet potato. Excellent and big enough for leftovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simple Menu, Good FoodSTLBuckeyeDined on 8/20/2014We went to Table3 for our 3-year anniversary-get it? The service was solid. We started with warm olives which were a good TRUE appetizer (not going to fill you up, but took the edge off.) Their wine list is decent (their markup was a bit higher than other restaurants, but they did offer a Wednesday 20% off bottles). My wife wasn't thrilled with her ceasar salad, but I enjoyed my greens salad and the dressing had a bit of a spicy bite, which, though unexpected, was pretty good. My wife had the filet and I had the Pork Chop and we both loved ours and each other's, though her filet was a bit over-salted. I mentioned on my open table reservation that it was our anniversary and our server brought out some Baked Alaska gratis! Pretty good spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodtLAWDined on 8/20/2014Took some clients to Table Three to visit our Wildwood gem. Food is always exceptional and a solid wine list. It always a nice touch when Beth Williams (owner) stops by and says hello.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable EveningwresokDined on 8/16/2014The owner tried exceptionally hard to make you feel welcome and comfortable. Greate patio!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your Usual RestaurantViv1070Dined on 8/9/2014What a fun time Saturday night. Always good times and can't wait to come back .Special Features:
- Great experienceTjokickerVIPDined on 8/9/2014My wife and I have been to Table 3 on a couple of occasions but this was the first time we sat outside. We really enjoyed dinning on the patio and had a wonderful experiece. All of the servers were very attentive and the drinks and food were delivered promptly. Our dinners were excellent as I had the grilled Salmon and wife had a vegan meal. I would definately recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimerEasilyPleasedDined on 8/9/2014This was out first visit to Table Three. We arrived in time for our 7:00 reservation. Was told that our table was not ready and went to the bar. Seems like many parties behind us had the same issue. Wondering whether this is way to sell more alcohol. Enjoyed our table and surroundings. Waitress really pushed us to order more drinks. Asked me 4 times, throughout the night. The "country salad" was very good. Ordered a special sea bass dish. The portion was very small (I'd be surprised if it was even 4 oz.) and the fish was a bit overdone. Others in my party enjoyed their meals. We were offered dessert and no one took her up on it. Would have loved a cup of coffee, but it was not offered. Overall, nice place, good food, good outdoor music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerWoodyDined on 8/9/2014This was our first visit and not our last, the food was great with great service. Went out to the patio for a drink and listened to a 3 piece band playing 50's/60's rockabilly. The music was not too loud as we could still have a conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- junebugDined on 8/8/2014Greeting and parting were friendly. Service was exceptional with our server, Steven. Nice to see Beth circulating and visiting with patrons throughout the restaurant. Dinner was wonderful. I enjoyed a pasta dish which was surprisingly and unexpectedly delicious. Plan to return sooner rather than later.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off the menu selectionsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/7/2014Tried the Garra fish from New Zealand waters w/ Asian Slaw from Off the Menu, and it was wonderful! Most enjoyable was our waitress, Stephanie. She was knowledgeable, gave wise recommendations, & was genuine in spirit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Long wait, but good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014We had a reservation and got seated 30 minutes late. Owner stopped by table and apologized. Service was great and filet was delicious. Try the tempura green beans as an appetizer- yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table for 3 is on Top of Its GameDrsportDined on 8/2/2014The outdoor patio was cool and breezy the evening we ate there. The sun was not a problem. Energy was high with a live band outdoors. Not overly loud where we sat. Mix of diners was young and old. Seems like a hotspot compared to other places we've eaten. Waitress was attentive and very encouraging of items, both on and off the menu. Food was plentiful and tasty. We will add this to our list of favorite spots to eat.Special Features:
- Overpriced and poor serviceJoeLDined on 8/2/2014Food was good, however, very over-priced. We had a reservation but had to wait in a long line of people who walked on without a reservation to be seated. Manager noted that we needed to give up our table at a specific time to accommodate the next group. Manager also laughed at me when I asked for a table on the patio in the shade (which was a specific request in the discussion I had with the hosted to after I made the reservation). Service at the table was good.Special Features:
- Fabulous food & great servicekmlpageVIPDined on 8/1/2014We enjoyed a marvelous meal and had an exceptional waitress. LOVED the grapefruit gimlet and craving another already.Special Features:
- Romantic with delicious foodgilovefoodDined on 7/28/2014I chose Table Three based on a St Louis Magazine review of romantic outdoor dining spots. It lived up to the review for certain. The only ding I can give is that the entrees are a bit pricey. That said, the prices were appropriate given the quality of the food. I got the bison burger because I heard bison makes a tasty burger. It was the best burger I've ever had! We were celebrating our 24th wedding anniversary, and our waiter brought us baked Alaska as a surprise dessert! Yum!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- healthnutDined on 7/25/2014Beautiful patio area with great entertainment and dancing. Food is excellant along with great service. Great local restaurant!Special Features:
- Good Menumhk0afDined on 7/19/2014Table 3 has a diverse menu with many healthy choices. The portions are a little bit on the small side, but that is how I would prefer all restaurants to be. There was some good live music, (Saturday night), and a nice outdoor dining section. Prices are fairly high, but the quality of food matches the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Besides my GPS...kellVIPDined on 7/18/2014Besides my GPS taking me to the wrong side of center, I found Table 3 and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff was very attentive and friendly. While we weren't presented with the daily specials...think the staff got interrupted and then forgot...however, we enjoyed the dishes we ordered off a varied menu. The band playing was excellent. We really appreciated that they were so close, but masterfully managed their amplifiers, so we and the other patio dwellers weren't blown out of our seats or conversations. It's quite a drive for us (coming from IL), but well worth the trip - great atmosphere and food.Special Features:
- Very niceTGIFDiningDined on 7/18/2014We had the specials which was prime rib and fresh fish. The wine list is good and our waiter was very knowledgeable. I would do it again and recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Erica was a wonderful. . .knowledgable and very nice. The food was great although the prime rib was just OK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointingStLMikeVIPDined on 7/17/2014A great outdoor dining spot with very good service. Unfortunately the shrimp grits would get an F when compared to low country cuisine.Special Features:
- Is it a slump?LziLuDined on 7/5/2014We have been steadfast promoters of Table 3 since it opened. While we would still recommend the place, our Saturday experience did not seem to have the pop of previous visits. Niki was trying, but we are used to a top notch wait staff! She stumbled on specials, first round of drinks was warm, second was late. We skipped dessert. Food was still fantastic - but a summer Saturday and no music? And what about that broken fire place facade? The ambiance always made up for the pricing, but when that slumps...hmmm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No Loitering at Table ThreeJellyBVIPDined on 7/3/2014Our server had not come with our bill so we kept chatting and enjoying the evening. The hostess approached our table and inquired about our meals. She also indicated they were very busy this particular evening and she was backed up inside with persons with an hour wait to sit outside. We indicated we were waiting for our bill and she brought it back promptly. Well, there were several tables empty around us and also in the designated happy hour area. We went inside to exit there was no one waiting in the bar and inside was no where near full. I don't who they were waiting to turn over this table to dine? Table Three is a good choice if you like to eat and run.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmbiancesteveeVIPDined on 6/23/2014Not only is the food excellent but the setting has one of the best atmospheres out of any dining venue in St. Louis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/19/2014First time there and loved it. They also have a great catering division that did a party for us at our house. Food, service, and attention to detail was excellent. Would highly recommend them.Special Features:
- Disappointing- what happened?AwesomeDined on 6/6/2014We used to love the food here! Do have the best patio, which we enjoyed until the food came. Hummus platter: Pita hard as a rock, veggies looked old, not a fan of raw broccoli either. Luckily we decided not to order fish this time, as a plate went by, served 3 tables away and we still smelled the fish ( halibut). Yuck. Asked if chef would make me an entree salad with protein on it, as he usually does. Server offered salad with the entree sirloin on it, instead of veggies- a $34 salad! No sliced steak salad or chicken ( they always do, after asking chef). Shrimp $4 a piece, so got the chicken- served a breast with drumette attached ( "airline"- in a salad? Tasteless. Bison burger dry, "Pomme Frittes"- soggy and old. So disappointed.Special Features:
- BellVIPDined on 6/4/2014Too many of the items contained peppers of various types - we don't eat peppers. One of the ordered scallops was raw.Special Features:
- "Pricey" ONE shrimp for $4GOLDENshrimpDined on 5/31/2014Little too pricey too add one shrimp to our dinner $4 is a lot. Ambiance was wonderful but I do not think overall we will be back. Service was slow and our waiter was a little over booked. I made reservations a few days in advance but we were seated at a tall top that could only fit a few drinks on. We wanted to have a nice dinner outside and finally got a table that would fit 4 dinner plates. The service was slow and food too pricey. Needless to say we will not be back and will not recommend to our local friends. Sorry.Special Features:
- 134parisOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/30/2014One of our favorite restaurants in the West County area. Never had a bad experience with food or service.Special Features:
- Great foodluluDined on 5/24/2014Great food at a locally owned restaurant is always a good thing. Atmosphere is really nice, and outside dining is available on a wonderful patio. Great music on the weekends!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- West County SurprisegetoutmoreDined on 5/24/2014Table Three is a delightful West County Surprise! It certainly is not the "typical" restaraunt we would expect to find in our neighborhood. The decor and atmosphere make one think of a trendy or hip restaraunt one usually associates with Clayton or the Central West End. I have never been to Table Three where I haven't seen the owner scurrying around. Her attention to detail is duly noted. The wait staff is excellent...very attentive, very professional, very helpful. I wish I could bring myself to try new entrees, but I am obsessed with the flatbread pizza and country salad. I order it every time. Best ever!!!! The option of patio seating and live music during the summer weekends can't be beat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never again visit or recommendOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/24/2014After our table of 4, spent nearly $300, we were asked by the owner to leave our table within 10 minutes of receiving the bill. Obviously table turnover and profit is more important than ensuring repeat patrons. I've never been asked to leave a table, and will never visit this restaurant again.
- Great anniversary dateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014I took my wife here for our anniversary. I was looking for a romantic place that wasn't the usual chain resturant. Not too pricy, great ambience and a romantic setting fit the bill!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 503 reviews are from the Table Three reviews archive.