201 Heber Ave
Park City, UT 84068Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://theskylodge.com/table-one/
- Phone: (435) 658-9425
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Friday and Saturday 5:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Christian Ojeda
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Table One
Table One is a unique dining experience. We offer fresh ingredients from surrounding areas, and create a Mountain meets Contemporary style of cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Table One reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (4)notable wine list (3)fit for foodies (3)great for outdoor dining (2)romantic (2)scenic view (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Need more servers -- Food deliciousJulieVIPDined on 9/21/2014Although we thoroughly enjoyed our food, the wait staff needs help. We had lunch on the weekend and the server was all alone and it was busy. She did her best to provide the best possible service to all, but she was stretched. Otherwise, the food was very good and the ambiance and outdoor seating was excellent.
- Table for 3 - and no one elsegoodeatingVIPDined on 8/23/2014On a recent visit we found ourselves to be the only 3 people in the restaurant the entire evening. A rather odd experience to say the least. I've seen this place busy in the wintertime but since they opened in summer for the first time, they need help to get the word out. The food was beautifully prepared and creatively thought out. My beef dish was layered over a delicious tomato coulis with fine chopped nuts that really added a lovely dimension of nuttiness and crunch. The first and second courses are small, but delicate and innovative. We only tried one dessert but found it disappointing.......a variation on a cheesecake but the end result was too dense in my opinion. Staff was friendly and aimed to please.
- The following 48 reviews are from the Table One reviews archive.
- Great food!!!JessicaVIPDined on 3/26/2014I dined here early in the evening as a local and they gave us a great table and perfect portions. The food was seasonal and fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the Price?OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/20/2014Yes, the food and service were excellent, particularly the presentation, but the prices are a shocker for a family on vacation. This is a special occasion restaurant only.Special Features:
- Beautiful foodGOURMETGALVIPDined on 3/17/2014Beautiful food and accomplished chef and wonderful pastry chef! I highly recommend to those who appreciate effort and love of foodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/13/2014I was looking for a nice restaurant in town that served lunch. I chose this restaurant because the menu seemed to have a nice selection of salads. I had the kale salad. It was very good and didn't have too much dressing on it. I was very pleased.Special Features:
- Too many ingredientsPHLlVIPDined on 3/10/2014Chef is trying to show off by combining way too many ingredients in each dish. This type of food is so cliche. Over $200 for three people, a salad and entree each. Not worth the money.
- MehYummoDined on 3/9/2014Great ambiance, good service, ok food. The food wasn't necessarily bad, it just wasn't that good. The prices and ambiance would indicate that the food should be better, but it just wasn't. I got the chicken, which was supposedly organic, but it was pretty mushy and actually tasted processed. My companion got the gnocchi. There weren't many gnocchis, the flavor wasn't great, and the consistency was just a little off. We also both got the soup and sent it back because it came out cold. While the staff was very accommodating and were eager to please, there just wasn't anything that could be done about the mediocrity of the food. With so many great restaurants in Park City, there's no reason to dine here.
- Great addition to Park City diningOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 3/8/2014This is the first opportunity I have had to try this restaurant, which is new this winter. The staff was extremely cordial, and accommodated a late change in my party with ease. The menu offers a great variety of interesting, and classic dishes. I had the red snapper and was very pleased. There is a lively bar downstairs that is good for a pre or post dinner drink. I would certainly recommend Table One.Special Features:
- A little more formal diningsdfoodieVIPDined on 3/7/2014A little more formal dining experience in Park City. Imaginative menu, but a little on the pricey side. Wine selection is good, reasonably priced for Utah, and sommalier is outstanding in assisting in recommendations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Park City Gempaul59VIPDined on 3/7/2014Had a great evening at Table One. Set just back from Main Street, the interior is welcoming and stylish. Service was considerate and unobtrusive and the food outstanding. Thoroughly recommend this venue.Special Features:
- Excellent food, service okDavidVIPDined on 2/28/2014We really enjoyed our meal at Table One. The scallops and NY strip were well prepared and beautifully served. The amuse bouche was even adjusted for one person in our party who was allergic to dairy. However, at the end it took forever to get our dessert and coffee order and our server disappeared for a while. Overall a great experience.Special Features:
- Good food, service needs polishElakshiVIPDined on 2/24/2014The food was very nice and beautifully presented. However, the timing between courses was a little off, the servers tended congregate in front of the open kitchen (between the open kitchen and guest tables) and chat while waiting for dishes to be ready and the service, overall, felt disorganized. A little staff training would go a long way towards making this restaurant one of the better ones in Park City.
- Amazing Chef-Cozy Dining RoomCKSLCVIPDined on 2/24/2014The food at Table One is incredible. I don't order lamb often, but this was the best i've had. The chef also prepared a cheese plate for us that was very good. We also tried the pork belly and the quinoa appetizers that were each delicious. For the prices, the staff could use a little bit more training experience at that level of dining. Everyone was very friendly, but it wasn't a 'polished' experience and it seemed a little clunky. The menu is poorly designed and not very intuitive. Again, the staff was helpful and friendly but a little under-experienced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant nice atmosphereDianneVIPDined on 2/18/2014Appts were good all around Dinner was moderate, vegetable should be a little more appealing. Food moderate
- Great potential - ways to goSeppVIPDined on 2/18/2014Great space, modern but cozy decor. Unfortunately the hesitant service was exacerbated by the poor execution of two out of four dishes: the chicken roulade was dry (beginners mistake) and the gnocchi were served cold. Portion size was small, particularly for the beet appetizer, and no memorable flavors to compensate for the lack of quantity. We might go back in a few months to give it another try, but it seems to be a wild card for now.Special Features:
- Outstanding - Best in 3 NightsVisitingCanuckDined on 2/17/2014Not much more I can say about this restaurant other than it totally impressed. 3 nights in a row dining in Park city and this was by far the best. Service was impeccable. A true upper-class service and food. Beet root salad was excellent as was the apple/butternut squash soup. The scallops, while pricey, we completely worth it. Cooked to perfection. Spent an hour or so afterwards downstairs in the tavern. Friendly staff, and nice casual atmosphere for another couple glasses of wine. I don't know why this place isn't busier but definitely check it out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best food we had in park cityintreviewerDined on 2/16/2014Tableone is quiet, trendy and spartan. we had no expectations, but when they offered an amouse bouche, well maybe this is not the typical town pub. It wasn't. It is not the best restaurant I've been in my life, still the chef knows his deal, blends flavors smartly, uses new cooking techniques, and is not afraid of re-signifying classics, like the beignet. Food didn't come quickly, but not too late either. Enough to know, they were cooking it in situ. I would highly recommend this restaurant for a quiet, more sofisticated palate. They do have a bar downstairs with more "finger"food for children, But, don't go to tableone one expecting your regular sloppy joe. Pace, enjoy, and have a nice converstaion. the restaurant deverses it and you too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was ok but not worthlynnDined on 2/14/2014The food was ok but not worth the cost. We ordered wine and it took the waitress 15 minutes to bring it. She said the bar was busy. It was Valentine's Day so wine would have been nice. This was not a place I would return to or recommend to others.
- Take your special someone here.VdaycustomerDined on 2/14/2014My wife and I went here for Valentines day, not knowing what to expect as it was our first time we were blown away at the great service they offered and the amazing 4 course meal the chefs had prepared. Food and staff were great, bill was hefty but for a once in a great while kinda thing it's well worth it in my opinion. Would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableKayrDined on 2/8/2014The food was very good although portions seemed small. Wine by the glass was the exception to portion size with a generous amount. The seating was a problem. I am only 5'1" tall and the chairs were so tall that my feet didn't touch the floor and my husband is 6'3" and he and I both thought the table was very tall. I felt I needed a booster seat. Our waitress was new and not sure about a number of the questions we asked although she was very pleasant. We will go back however when we are in Park City next year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FoodFoodisyumDined on 2/1/2014We've eaten at Table One for lunch 1x and dinner 2x. The food is FANTASTIC. The chef is clearly clever and creative, dining at Table One is a unique and wonderful experience. Request the main dining room.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very expensive even for afoodloverVIPDined on 1/26/2014Very expensive even for a ski resort area. Not a good spot to take kids of any ages - nothing on the menu would appeal to most kids - even older teenagers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- close but not quitepclocalVIPDined on 1/25/2014Went to Table One on a saturday night of the second weekend of sundance with my wife and an out of town guest. I was expecting a much more vibrant atmosphere but i found our group seated at only the second table in the restaurant. the atmosphere is nice and inviting with an open kitchen. white table cloths and nice glassware. we asked for High West Whiskey, the local distillery located 2 blocks away. the waiter appeared panicked as he looked thru the wine list for a liqueur list that was nonexistent. he had no idea what the bar stocked so it was a back and forth to get a drink they could serve. food was presented very nicely albeit could have been a bit warmer. everyone was pleasant, the good was good, not great. i'd give it a B.Special Features:
- Great find right on Main StreetSundancevisiterVIPDined on 1/20/2014Visited Park city for Sundance Film and found this restaurant right on main street. very good food and exceptional service. Will go back and dine there every time I visit Park city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a large group and thiswanttocomebackVIPDined on 1/11/2014We had a large group and this was the perfect spot. My understanding is that the restaurant has been open for less than a month. We had a party of 12 during the holidays. The food was great. The Chef recently moved from Napa to Park City and has created an experience i haven't found in Utah.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tablel One Aptly namedmarnbob1Dined on 1/10/2014Although the dining room was almost empty, with most of the guests we saw entering choosing to visit the restautants's downstairs PUB……we were royally welcomed, and had an amazing mean. The chef, Christian Ojeda personally cam dot the table and chatted with us and returned again during the meal to see how we were doing. The starters - pork belly and fois gras were delicious, as were our entrees - steelhead trout, chicken roulade and lamb loin. Some earlier reviews I've read were not so kind. This is a ski resort and many restaurants come and go. This is one that really needs to stay.Special Features:
- Delicious food, spectacular serviceCapemay157Dined on 1/8/2014This restaurant has the ambiance and great location to go along with a wonderful meal!Special Features:
- Best soup ever. Just openedwanttocomebackVIPDined on 1/7/2014Best soup ever. Just opened up but hitting its stride. coming back in two weeks hold a table for me. Ask for Meredith flawless serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table OnegoodfoodDined on 12/28/2013I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. It was overpriced. I had one of the worst meals I have ever had at a restaurant- it was chicken remoulade.
- Try the QuinoaAsianMamaVIPDined on 4/3/2013We can't wait to go back; Inspired food and a wait staff that was polite & knowledgeable on all menu items. Two memorable items well worth trying are the Quinoa and their Butternut squash soup (with duck). Our son's was the seared Foie Gras. We liked the choices and creativity so much we went back the next night.Special Features:
- Not for vegetariansLive2eatDined on 3/30/2013My carnivore dinner companions had lots of choices. I eat fish & poultry and my bass was great. My vegan friend had one choice, and even the amusée was a beef dish, which our server was kind enough to switch out. I won't be returning until I know the menu has changed.Special Features:
- Overly stuffy ambiance. VeryOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 3/22/2013Overly stuffy ambiance. Very expensive and ridiculously small portion size. Arrogant wait staff. Table too tall and large,so it was difficult to communicate with other members of dinner party. And to top it off a 20% tip was includedSpecial Features:
- Overall recommended but pricey,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/17/2013Overall recommended but pricey, portions not very large. Food was good but service did not have the knowledge one would expect at such an establishment. Other choices in Park City equal or superior options.I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was delicious, however,TBFaVIPDined on 3/9/2013It was delicious, however, the menu at Tavern downstairs looked a bit more interesting.
- The food was good, the onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 3/7/2013The food was good, the only good thing about the place. the service was poor. We had a group of 8, place was quiet at 8PM, it took them more than 10 minutes to get drink orders, 15 to show up with drinks and the staff was not even concerned with the service level..
- It will get tougher to getOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/6/2013It will get tougher to get into this place as the word gets out. Menu could be expanded a tad, but otherwise, no complaintsSpecial Features:
- We liked Easy Street and triedBradVIPDined on 3/1/2013We liked Easy Street and tried the new incarnation. The room really lacked warmth. The tables were weirdly huge, really inhibiting any kind of intimate experience. I wish they hadn't changed.
- Awesome new addition to Park CityTheaterRushVIPDined on 2/27/2013Excellent food. Nice choice of game dishes. Stunning space. Now one of my favorites in Park City.Special Features:
- Very nice restaurant withrickVIPDined on 2/23/2013Very nice restaurant with farm-to-table vibe on Main Street in Park City. Good option for somewhat more uncommon fare like rabbit and venison.