Table No. 10
369 10th Avenue
San Diego, CA 92101Neighborhood:
Downtown / Gaslamp
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Table No. 10
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://tablenumber10.com/
- Phone: 6195501262
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 5:30pm - 12:00am; Sunday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Jason Gethin
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Weekend Brunch, Wine
A word from Table No. 10
Table No. 10 offers "Contemporary American Tapas" created by Executive Chef Jason Gethin. With a focus on shared dining and handcrafted, fresh unique cocktails will make Table No. 10 the spot in the East Village. American whiskeys are augmented by an extensive list of whiskeys from Europe and beyond as well as a selection of all-bourbon cocktails. A field of pendants suffuse the space with a tawny glow that sets a mood of sophisticated conviviality for both drinking and dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Table No. 10 reviews from OpenTable diners
26 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (20)neighborhood gem (14)hot spot (13)special occasion (11)good for groups (10)vibrant bar scene (10)romantic (8)notable wine list (6)late-night find (4)scenic view (2)Show More
- TerribleJennieKDined on 8/23/2014This restaurant was a huge let down. Very loud, food was not good! Brussel sprout Caesar had plops of dressing that was way to salty. The chicken skins were only made of fried bread crumbs, and the Branzino was in edible because our waitress,who filleted the fish at the table had no idea what she was doing and made a mess of the fish and it still had bones through both sides. We left hungry and annoyed to have spent the money on this place!
- Fantastic Food and Atmosphere!jinxiDined on 8/22/2014Had a wonderful meal here at Table No. 10, one of San Diego's hottest new restaurants! Here's what we ordered: - I'm Messin' With Texas cocktail - brisket fat-infused whiskey cocktail; loved the smoky flavor. - Deviled Eggs ("Bites") - Mushroom & Grits ("Small Plates") - Octopus & Portuguese Sausage ("Small Plates") - Scallops & Pork Belly ("Small Plates") - BBQ Brisket ("Large Plates") - Creme fraiche panna cotta (Desserts) Loved all the dishes; I especially recommend the mushroom and grits - the grits are made in-house and have a distinct sweet corn flavor. Absolutely my favorite dish of the meal (although I loved everything else, too!). Fantastic service and lovely atmosphere - this is a perfect date night or hang out spot!Special Features:
- Fun, great foodMarKDined on 8/21/2014The service was outstanding and I really love the way they remodeled and decorated the place. Very clean and bright. Food is amazing but definitely better to go with a group so you can sample a few things. More tapas style.Special Features:
- Should have heeded OT's adviceefoodieVIPDined on 8/17/2014There's something off about this restaurant. It is beautifully laid out, but it doesn't know who it is. I heard servers present the restaurant both as a tapas place and as a regular restaurant. It surprised me tremendously when ALL of our courses (salads and entrees) came out at the same time. They used liquid smoke on my dish - inappropriately - which made it hard to digest. Their cocktails were good and their doughnut dessert (which took a lifetime to arrive) was to-die-for. I can't honestly recommend this place. They need to grow up a little and refine their service.
- Great food and wineAndyDined on 8/16/2014My son and I took my wife to Table No. 10 for her birthday. The food was excellent, I recommend the octopus starter and the BBQ brisket. their wine list caters to all taste levels. Service was excellent. We will definitely will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Took me by surpriseApparitionDined on 8/15/2014Was not sure what to expect but we had a fantastic time. Wonderful food and excellent service. We took every recommendation from the waiter and were not disappointed. The brussel sprout cesar salad, brisket sandwich and fried chicken was all incredibly great.Special Features:
- PotentialseriousaboutfoodDined on 8/9/2014Table 10 is a new restaurant with a great décor. Loved the building, parking difficult. We were there relatively early & no street parking, lot across from the restaurant pricey at a flat 10 dollar rate. Our table upstairs in loft like atmosphere had open ceiling to outside. Lovely. Service was very good, server knowledgeable. Menu very nice. Made a luke warm martini heavy on the vermouth. Chicken skins very salty. Ordered Duck and it was too rare although presentation was amazing. The Ravioli with suckling pig excellent. We ended up sending the Duck back and it took forever. The potatoes were hard on the second plate. They were accommodating but should have made more of an effort to correct errors.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My New Favorite Place!EastVillageFoodieDined on 8/5/2014Table No. 10 just opened recently and it is a foodie's cream. Make their own craft beers and even sodas. Everything fresh, local sourced. When I o by at 7 am they're in there working in the open kitchen already, even though they don't open til 6 pm. Homemade fries were the best I've ever had. Even the grilled vegetables were succulent. Really creative and tasty entrees, with gluten-free options. And the deserts are worth a flight from Australia!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must Experience RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/1/2014The food, The service, The experience was amazing. I highly recommend Table No. 10 I had two friends visiting from Chicago and we all loved it.. Their cocktails are incredibly creative. Their desserts were incredible and we loved all the small plates we shared... This is a must experience for foodies..Special Features:
- Best Meal in SDOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014This place is my new all time favorite. I haven't had a meal this good since I moved from SF. I sat right at the kitchen with my party and the chef took care of us personally. Everyone in the kitchen chatted with us and since the chef's wife is a celiac there's a gluten free option for nearly everything on the menu. The bartender is an expert in anything that goes in a glass and once you try the food you'll understand why I've already booked two more reservations to eat with friends and family.Special Features:
- fun placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/22/2014My table of four attended this restaurant on Tuesday night; I live in the Icon building on the same block. I like the renovations and the food and service were excellent. Everyone should try to Flux Capacitor!Special Features:
- Had great expectationschrisVIPDined on 7/17/2014It may not be a fair review because we had very high expectations for Table No. 10. The menu wasn't very clear and there were not a lot of options. Basically only 3 options if you take away the two sharing options. The drink list was great though. The food was very good, just not a lot of options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what the neighborhood neededCHfilesVIPDined on 7/17/2014From the moment we sat down everything unfolded perfectly. The service was caring. The food was inventive and beautiful. The vibe was energetic and fun. We will definitely will make this a regular place.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Table No. 10 reviews archive.