Table Nineteen Lakeside Eatery
8080 Nicklaus North Blvd
Whistler, BC V0N1B8Neighborhood:
Whistler Village North
Global, InternationalPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Table Nineteen Lakeside Eatery
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.nicklausnorth.com/
- Phone: 6049389898x225
- Hours of Operation:
Winter Hours (December 13 - Late March) - Dinner only 4:00PM to 10:00PM (closing hours may vary)
Summer Hours (May 2 - early October 2013) are dawn til dusk (open for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Sunday Brunch. Hours may vary depending on season, please inquire)
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Burgers, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Eric Gilchrist
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are one of Whistler's Best Spots for Weddings, Banquets, Corporate Events or Meetings. Our amazing lakeside clubhouse provides Guests with a serene location where the amazing view matches our hospitality, food and service. Further info located at our website:
- Private Party Facilities: Options are to rent our entire dining room and adjacent patio (maximum of 130 people), rent our Fireside Lounge are (60) or rent out the entire clubhouse (maximum of 200).
- Cross Street: Highway 99, 3 minutes north of Whistler Village
- Public Transit: Public Transit stops at Highway 99 and Nicklaus North Blvd.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Easiest no-hassle restaurant parking in Whistler. Only 3 minutes north of the Village, free parking 23 steps from our front doors.
A word from Table Nineteen Lakeside Eatery
Table Nineteen Lakeside Eatery offers a sophisticated take on the mountain lodge experience. We are an amazing spot to dine and unwind while you play in North America’s #1 Mountain Resort. The clubhouse features a stone-accented dining room, casual fireside lounge and Whistler's Best Patio (open in the Summer). We feature a nightly three course tasting menu, along with other daily specials. From burgers, to charcuterie shared plates to lamb and scallops, Executive Chef Eric Gilchrist’s uses the freshest of ingredients sourced from our local farms, oceans and wilds. We also offer Whistler’s best prices on beer ($4.95 pints) and wine ($5 glasses) everyday and have a creative drink list for all to enjoy.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Table Nineteen Lakeside Eatery reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (14)great for outdoor dining (12)neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (4)romantic (3)great for brunch (2)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)vibrant bar scene (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Sometimes it's about how you finishpollywogDined on 10/10/2014We found the restaurant via the web and were particularly impressed by the location, the view and Prime Rib Friday so we made reservations. Good start as parking was excellent, the hostess met us warmly and the view is post card perfect. Wine and drinks were tasty and initial service was prompt. Had the prime rib, baked potato and heritage carrots with scallops as an add on. They were all well done and tasted fine. The problem on this night was that after the food came, the staff disappeared. It was the last weekend for Autumn and many customers seemed to be regulars which speaks well but they and the staff were engaged in a reunion so we became the forgotten table. No second drink. No clearing tables. No dessert. No coffee. A sad ending.Special Features:
- Late table taleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014Soup was cool but bowl was hot. Portions were small and unimaginitive. Desert was good. Not great value for the dollar this time. Usually much better but we sat at 7:45 pm. and the place was done for the night.Special Features:
- Great DateOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/3/2014Prime rib night and sitting next to the fire was just what we needed for a date night in whistler! the food was good and plentiful!Special Features:
- Pompous and inflexible staffOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/24/2014We arrived for Sunday brunch with a reservation for 8 people. Upon arriving, the hostess showed us to a table of six. When we reminded her that we were a party of eight, she snidely state, yeah, I can squeeze you all in at the table of six. Once we were seated, we waited 10 minutes before anyone came by to give us a menu or take our drink orders. In fact, we had to get our own water from the water table. When we order, they were very unaccommodating with kids meals. They were not willing to do 1/2 orders (all restaurants accommodate). At best, when the food arrived, it was average, nothing special. On a good note, the scenery was incredible. Unfortunately that it was ruined by the staff and quality of food.Special Features:
- Love it!Trainer1Dined on 8/9/2014We have eaten here twice and both times were wonderful. Tasty and well presented food, refreshing peach sangria as well as friendly outgoing service. The setting is spectacular and a must see for those visiting Whistler!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely lakeside diningjhinbcDined on 8/6/2014I'm not a golfer but I can whole-heartedly say that this is one of my favourite spots in Whistler. The patio overlooking Green Lake is so lovely. I've been here for lunch + dinner... will have to get there for breakfast one of these days.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/29/2014Table 19 has become an excellent informal place to eat - can be somewhat noisy in the bar area but excellent in the dining room.Special Features:
- Great Whistler FindPDrewelDined on 7/26/2014What a great find in Whistler! The setting is amazing. We ate outside on the patio right at Green Lake. The food is excellent - very high quality at a reasonable price. Some of the best fish and chips this side of the Atlantic!Special Features:
- The following 21 reviews are from the Table Nineteen Lakeside Eatery reviews archive.
- it was good?jaceDined on 3/21/2014Went to this restaurant because Bavaria was closed and we were looking for a place with fondue.. We ordered cheese fondue for 3...@$22.00 per person..thought it would be enough Either the waitress did not place the right order and it was for 2 OR the portions are VERY SMALL...we had to order another portion as it was not enough to for 3 adults... At $22.00 pp it should have been plenty Had the chocolate fondue for dessert and it was served cold Salads were very good.. limited wine list.. The dining space is very informal and like eating in the dining room of a golf club.. Overall I would say if just OK..would not rush back
- Fondue DinnerdininginwhistlerDined on 3/13/2014Our party of three tried the four course fondue dinner for the first time. It was just okay. Our waiter seemed very preoccupied (he came across as hungover as well) so the service was not great at all. The food was just okay. The highlight was the chocolate fondue. I will not go for fondue again but their burgers and prime rib have not disapointed in the past.Special Features:
- Half price fondueOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/9/2014We visited the Den for the half-price four-course fondue. The food and service were great and the price was right! We were seated in the bar where the atmosphere is more casual than the dining room. The restaurant has a beautiful mountainous view over Green Lake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great but noisyDebDebDined on 2/20/2014Cheese and chocolate fondues and salads were excellent. If you are really hungry you might want to get an extra portion of cheese fondue--we could have eaten more but with 3 people did not want to order another 2 portions. Suggest going later in the evening as we were the only table without children in the whole restaurant. Wish the hostess has warned us and we might have opted to sit in the lounge instead. This was our "night out" during our week's vacation and it didn't quite have the ambiance we were expecting as it was very very noisy--sort of like being in the Old Spaghetti Factory.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic dinnerAvidyogiDined on 1/5/2014We went for my mums birthday - and the entire evening was fantastic. Their steak was the best I have had in Whistler, and the lamb was also outstanding. Our server was kind and courteous. We had a wonderful time and will be son returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great and there wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 1/1/2014Food was great and there was plenty of it! Had the fondue dinner and definitely did not leave hungry. The truffle oil really makes the cheese portion and is well worth adding on. The atmosphere was quiet and intimate and the service was warm and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great findLocalEaterDined on 12/30/2013The fondue was a big hit for our group, which included a couple of children (10 and 8). The clubhouse is beautiful, and the staff were lovely.Special Features:
- Great ServiceBeckyDined on 12/26/2013We have a great time at Nick North! The service was excellent and the food also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!TheresaDined on 12/26/2013We got the last open table reservatio. And I'm so glad we did! Waiter (Juan) was wonderful and had an awesome French accent . Cheese fondue for two was enough for our table of 5. Crab cakes and potato soup were delicious. Many in our party had the traditional Christmas turkey dinner and they loved it, too. They gave amazing chocolates after our dinner. Beats mints any day! The very kind hostess offered to take our picture in front of the Christmas tree. Loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing EveningShannonVIPDined on 12/24/2013We went to The Den for Christmas eve dinner and had the fondue for 9 people. Everything was amzing, the food qualitywas 5 star and the quantity was just right, not too little, not too much. The service was friendly and helpful and they did not bother us unnecessarily. Def worth going for the view over green lake too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad not greatCamperDined on 12/22/2013The Den is a beautiful location and the ambiance is great. Sadly the service was disappointing. The person who greeted us at the door was kind enough to take our coats, when we left with no one around we had to dig through some cupboards until we found them. Our server was friendly and pleasant but didn't know a red wine from a white. Onto the food; salads were tasty, well presented. 2 out of 3 main courses were not warm when served, third meal was well received. Overall there is a lot of potential for this restaurant, may try it for a casual lunch in the summer but I could have a nicer dinner for less money elsewhere in Whistler.
- Not For FondueFromDublinOhioDined on 12/17/2013There are better places in Whistler for Fondue. With the cheese course, a diner expects to get apple slices, and fresh veggies, not just stale cubed bread. The cheese itself tasted like it was missing some key ingredients. The chocolate course was tiny and cold. It tasted like Hershey's syrup. We have had better fondue at a famous chain restaurant. Very disappointing or our expectations were too high.
- Great food & Ambience - Poor servicWhisVisDined on 9/1/2013We had a great patio table on a Sunny day. The food was pretty good, but our server was quite poor. He was slow, forgot orders, silverware, neglected to check on the quality and forgot to bring bill 2 times. I would expect more from Nick North! Hopefully it was a one time blip.Special Features:
- Don't really want to let outPhethurDined on 8/30/2013Don't really want to let out the news however this restaurant not only provides food for the stomach but the view is for the soul,whether you stop for brunch on your bike ride or bring your favorite partner to propose over dinner the view is to die for. If you have the family with you the children can play on the grass within sight of the patio.Lowest prices in tow for beer and glasses of wine, and lots of free parking. What more can I say!Special Features:
- Good food, especially the Prime RibLuvFoodVIPDined on 8/23/2013Friday night is Prime Rib night and was worth going to. The rest of the menu looked good and I wished I could have tried more things. As with many restaurants in Whistler, the service was sub-par. Our waitress was not attentive enough. I had to wait 20 minutes to ask her for a refill on my water. She messed up the timing of our food and our mains arrived while we were still eating our salad and appetizers. By the time we got to the mains, they were cold. We then had to wait another 20 minutes just to get the bill. The view was spectacular and even if I didn't come back for dinner because of the service, I would definitely come back to the outdoor patio for a beer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Whistler's bestPaulDined on 8/11/2013As always, the service and food are very good and the terrace view is the best in the village: lake, mountains and the 16th fairway.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last Friday eveningSpixDined on 8/9/2013Can't beat the views! Lovely to arrive before sunset and watch the floating planes come & go through the mountain passes. The staff are very friendly and attentive and the menu is well priced with great specials. The patio is nicely furnished and the tables are well spaced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Annual Visitor from SeattleGordyDined on 8/2/2013My party of seven dined in the lounge (a fun and lively place) on Prime Rib Night. The prime rib was outstanding with generous portions. We had a side of mushrooms which was excellent. My wife makes a terrific prime rib, but she and the rest of us were raving about the Den's prime rib. Thank you for a great evening. See you next next July! P.S. We dined the night before on Pasta Night......Great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deck over looking Green LakeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2013The outdoor deck overlooks Green Lake with Mt Currie as the backdrop. Fabulous !! We arrived and our reserved table (reservations recommended as this deck is very popular with golfers ending their day ) was waiting.... the servers were attentive without hovering and all orders arrived in a timely manner. I recommend the halibut and prawns... done to perfection with veggies from Pemberton. Will recommend this restaurant to friends and family and look forward to going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- you asked for ittodineisdevineDined on 6/22/2013I was disappointed I wasn't informed their was a wedding reception present when I booked on line. I had never been to this restaurant and made the mistake of not phoning to find out if there were formal settings for my husband birthday. We got all dressed up for a dining experience. I should have checked first to find out their would be no white tablecloths and candles. We are new here to the area. The service was very good, we had to wait a good 30 minutes for our table but the staff were very hospitable and kept us informed. However it was extremely busy and the wedding reception very loud. I would come back another time for the service and the food experience for a casual outing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was quite slow, seemedLocalDined on 3/29/2013Service was quite slow, seemed as if staff spent a lot of time chatting with regular guests. Check the bill carefully, charged us for wine we did not have and did not seem surprised when we brought it to their attention.Special Features: