609 Corona St.
Denver, CO 80218Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.table6denver.com/
- Phone: 3038318800x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Scott Parker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Reservations are accepted for our private dining room. It is a quieter, more intimate room, which is good for business meetings or for people who just enjoy more privacy with their dining. The room provides seating for up to 18 people.
A word from Table 6
Table 6 is a classic American bistro, offering a warm and inviting atmosphere. Chef Carrie Shores prepares succulent dishes, delivered with elegant style and complimented with a dynamic wine list, created by General Manager/Sommelier Aaron Foreman, which represents most of the flourishing wine districts from all over the world. We accept a limited number of reservations in order to provide ample room for walk-in guests. If your desired reservation time is not available we will likely be able to accommodate your party on a walk-in basis. Please visit us at the restaurant or call us at 303-831-8800.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Table 6 reviews from OpenTable diners
151 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (106)neighborhood gem (97)special occasion (62)romantic (61)notable wine list (45)great for brunch (31)hot spot (26)good for groups (12)great for outdoor dining (9)scenic view (4)great for lunch (3)late-night find (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great menuDeSiDineDined on 10/18/2014The menu is interesting and has a variety of unusual combinations. The deconstructed Shepard pie was great, the rabbit roulade a little dry and more jus would sure be good but otherwise excellent, the ham hog ravioli did not get the best of marks at our table. Service was great though and the bill is only presented when there's really nothing else wanted. It's a little noisy inside, but conversations are possible at the table. Certainly a place to return to and discover more dishesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/17/2014Nice little table in the back to ourselves, seated immediately. Service began quickly, and our wonderful, professional, knowledgeable server Ava let us take our time with courses. Everything was spot on, my partner loved the duck. Highly recommended, we had a great evening thanks tot he food, the restaurant, and the top notch service.Special Features:
- Bad first experienceLuv2wineVIPDined on 10/17/2014The service was subpar start to finish. We had a refill of water before we ever saw our waiter. The manager delivered our food, duck confit, which was good, and rabbit, which was dry to the bone along with dry tough gnocchi. The waiter never appeared to ask how the food was, so we shared the duck. I stopped the manager as he finally went by to let him know how badly things had gone. He did apologize and take the rabbit entree off the check. He was also very apologetic as we left, asking that we give them a second try. However, the excuse of the waiter being busy was unacceptable, as it seemed like a normal Friday night and the waiter had empty tables near us at times. The noise level was Very Loud. Best thing- Brussels sprouts!
- Table 6 dinner with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014The food was delicious and service was good. The overall experience was nice. We had a party of 6 and sat by the front door, which got to be a little cold even in early October. I thought it was too dark and the noise level made it difficult to hear even the person sitting next to me. I recommend this restaurant but for a smaller group and request a table away from the front door.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great nightOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/14/2014We went to Table 6 with another couple and everything was great. Good service, good food.Special Features:
- greatnewspotDined on 10/12/2014The waite staff was excellent and the place is clean and inviting and the music was great!!!Special Features:
- Excellentfroggie1013VIPDined on 10/11/2014This is one of the best meals I have had in Denver. An absolute must try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SandyGVIPDined on 10/11/2014Terrific, innovating versions of old standards. Creative and delicious appetizers. Main courses substantial. Lots of wines by the glass. Friendly service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table 6MikeDined on 10/11/2014I brought my parents to Table 6. They were just in for a long weekend, and Saturday was our only chance to eat out. We made the right choice. Dinner was terrific. Service was spot on. My parents enjoyed it as much as we did. I won't wait so long between visits in the future. Big fun.
- DrinkTheGraveyDined on 10/8/2014the duck was maybe the best i ever had. cheese plate was above average. the only thing that was off was the backround music. it was good music, but hit's from the 80's didn't really fit the overall feel of the place.Special Features:
- Excellent FooddbirdcoDined on 10/7/2014This is our favorite restaurant in Denver- and has been for years.. The menu is unique with great flavor combinations in the very well prepared dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brussel sproutsOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/7/2014if you go for no other reason, go for the brussel sprouts app! the chocolate beignets aren't bad either!Special Features:
- Great dinner spotchineseluvDined on 10/4/2014Not the most fancy restaurant for "fine dining" yet fantastic atmosphere and food. Service was great with water at the table never empty and our waitress was attentive and compensated for slow food service. The wait staff and dining experience measures up to low-end top tier or high-end middle tier restaurants. Much attention was given to the details but not as in a proper fine dining experience. The food quality and preparation was excellent. I got the cobia while my date got the vegetarian empanadas. The cobia (which is not my fish of choice) was cooked well: tender, flaky, flavorful, but not overpowered by the accompanied sides. The vegetarian empanadas were also well prepared with good flavor. Overall, I will return again happily.Special Features:
- What happened to Table 6?HonestReviews26Dined on 10/1/2014We went for my husband's birthday & had a v. frustrating evening. We didn't eat entrees until after 1 hour of arriving and after complaining. The waiter was very slow & he didn't seem "with it" at all. We received a very disappointing sandwich as an appetizer...for dinner...with the price tag of $14. Then the main dishes came; one was the octopus that was so bland we sent it away. We did not get discounted. Since it was my husband's b-day, I already arranged for a free dessert of his choice. Instead we received a free dessert as an apology and we didn't get to choose it. It was blah. They did give us a gift card but why on earth would we value that? There's no way we're returning!
- Neighborhood charm, amazing foodEmsEatsDined on 10/1/2014Love Table 6 every time I go. The menu never fails to impress, and any pallet will find something to love here. Great restaurant overall, and service is attentive, fun, and friendly and what you would expect to find in this charming neighborhood spot.Special Features:
- Outstandingdc07Dined on 10/1/2014We are long time visitors to Table 6. The food is always good and a new menu each time adds to the excitement. Keep up the customer service and friendly atmosphere.Special Features:
- Still WonderfulDocMomVIPDined on 9/29/2014Great! I don't know why I stayed away so long. This is a lovely place for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014The atmosphere was really great and the food was amazing! it was obvious everything was fresh and with the menu changing every day, it seems like every day is a new surprise. We were even given a sample of gluten-free apple crisps that were absolutely scrumptious and the coffee we ordered was served in a french press. Simple, but absolutely amazing. I will go here again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ReliablemormorVIPDined on 9/27/2014Love Table 6. The food is always interesting and delicious. Brussel sprouts and duck confit are menu regulars, but each time they seem to be prepared in a new way so never dull. Our party of 5 tried the fried pork, the lamb collar and the vegetarian crepes and everyone was happy with his/her choice. No time for dessert. Each main course always has interesting accompaniments on the plate. Our server was exceptionally attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014The only flaw was that the food took a little longer to come out but it was understandable it was a busy night and the waiter (Mike) refilled out wine on the house while we waited an extra 10-15. Food was great, I will return!Special Features:
- Charming Restaurant Funky MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/20/2014Charming restaurant with very well prepared food, however their menu is VERY funky. There truly was nothing on the menu that appealed to me.
- scoobysnacksDined on 9/19/2014High end food but the octopus was very tough definitely a place for wine drinking wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- D to the liciousLilyDined on 9/17/2014Delicious, delectable food. I have celiac disease and they were very accommodating to my gluten free diet. The overall energy of the restaurant was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will DEFINITELY ReturnKandTFoodiesDined on 9/15/2014What more can you say about a restaurant than "we will definitely return" and "will recommend to friends." We split the Manchego Grilled Cheese and the fig jam absolutely made it for us. Tony had the chicken parm meatballs, which he felt was mediocre at best. I, however, hit a home run with the fried pork loin w/mushroom wontons. The caramel fish sauce positively made this dish. My heavens, you could eat erasers with the sauce. Tony finished my entrée and loved it. If I were to make a suggestion it would be that the entrée does not need four large pieces of pork. There is no way that I could have finished it without his help. We split the dessert of marshmallow ice cream, chocolate something and graham crust. Devine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- guestanxiousDined on 9/13/2014My friend and I enjoyed the food, the subdued atmosphere and the server knew his menu. That was a plus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sooo slooowDaveDined on 9/11/20148:00pm reservation, we were seated at 8:35 next to the front door which was a bit brutal on a 45 degree night. After ten minutes he came back and we immediately ordered two appetizers and a bottle of wine. I asked if we could get the wine immediately. The server arrived with the bottle of wine at 9:00 pm twenty five minutes later, at which time we ordered our entrees. The two appetizers arrived at 9:15 pm, forty minutes after we ordered them, at which time they were inhaled. Entrees arrived at 9:50 pm, fifty minutes after we ordered them. We finished entrees and ordered dessert at 10:15 pm which arrived at 10:35 pm. Great food but crazy lag time between courses.Special Features:
- Not goodOscarDined on 9/11/2014The food came out cold. My entree had great taste but the lamb sirloin was too tough to chew. The service from our waiter was strange.
- Good service and foodEmmy02Dined on 9/11/2014The service was great, and the tater tot appetizer was amazing. The only thing that was mediocre was the cornbread peach cobbler. It wasn't very good at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousJohnsonLADined on 9/5/2014Great wine, service and you have to try their cheesesteak tots!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big ElBigElVIPDined on 8/31/2014Food was creative but didn't quite hit the mark. But it was our waitress who ruined our experience. Someone needs to send her to waiter school. Despite our ordering a $100 bottle of wine (great), she was disinterested, rude, had no enthusiasm for any dish we asked her about, tossed our dessert menus at us in seeming disgust, and for some unexplained reason decided she just didn't like us. WTF! Wish I knew her name. Long hair and pretty but an absolute disgrace to her profession and to Table 6. They--and we--deserved better. Fire her if u desire repeat customers.
- Great Find!reluctantfoodieDined on 8/31/2014a local friend recommended this and we loved it! The drinks & food were great along with the service and music. Short drive to the Botanical Gardens.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding, as always!ranchgirlDined on 8/30/2014We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Table 6 for my birthday. It is a regular restaurant that we like to go to for special occasions. We don't live in Denver, but go for dinner at Table 6 whenever we get to town. The staff always remembers us and where we are from. Ben was our waiter this last time, and he went out of his way to make sure we had what we wanted. The food is excellent. We have never had anything we didn't love. We are foodies, and like to see what new dishes they have invented. We have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On pointgapsgirlDined on 8/30/2014What a lovely restaurant with amazing food! This is a foodies delight :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Middle of the roadkm8812Dined on 8/28/2014I enjoyed Table 6 overall, but I found that the noise level in the restaurant made it difficult to speak to other people at my table. I honestly don't think I've ever eaten at a place so loud. My only other issue was that the portion sizes were laughably small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant week foodNakiskaDined on 8/26/2014I had the short rib not ribsss....only one.... and it was very dry...my friend had the parmesan meatballs which were little meatballs about 1/16 of an inch big ....not even the size of children's portion and not very good...The only thing worth anything was the dessert of choc beneigts...The waitress was very matter of fact until it was time for the bill and tip....Would not go back...Special Features:
- DisappointedAnastasiiaDined on 8/25/2014Honestly expected a lot more. Heard so many things about this place and finally decided to go check in out during Restaurant week. Disappointment. Service was very poor, waitress didn't even tell us her name, kitchen people didn't have gloves on while preparing foods, after we finished our main dish we had empty plates sitting on out table for over 15 min, food was ok, nothing special, marinara sauce tasted like tomato paste, chicken meatballs were way too dry, peach cobbler gets 2 stars out of 5. There was also a leak out of the ceiling right next to out table and it was just dripping on floor. Not going to return to that place.
- Cgianel1VIPDined on 8/23/2014The food was delicious! I would definitely go here again however, I did not like how there was no bar and you could only order beer and wine. The wine selection was really awesome though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week BombOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014During the August 2014 Denver Restaurant Week, we dined at Table 6 expecting a 3-course menu to WOW the new diner. Instead, management felt it appropriate to offer only truly pedestrian menu items such as dinner salad and chicken meatballs in tomato sauce. Really?! We can do that at home! Didn't feel the love as a new diner during a time that Denver restaurants are supposed to shine.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2014Yummy! Our first time at Table 6 - it certainly will not be the last. Creative menu, exceptional service and just a down-right good experiance!Special Features:
- We like it.AlwaysgoodforusDined on 8/19/2014One of my wife's favorites. The cobra was excellent, grilled with a crust. The vegetarian entree was also excellent. The peach dessert was a little bland and needed more peaches. Overall we were pleased with our selections and service, as we have been in the past.Special Features: