609 Corona St.
Denver, CO 80218Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.table6denver.com/
- Phone: 3038318800x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Scott Parker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Reservations are accepted for our private dining room. It is a quieter, more intimate room, which is good for business meetings or for people who just enjoy more privacy with their dining. The room provides seating for up to 18 people.
A word from Table 6
Table 6 is a classic American bistro, offering a warm and inviting atmosphere. Chef Carrie Shores prepares succulent dishes, delivered with elegant style and complimented with a dynamic wine list, created by General Manager/Sommelier Aaron Foreman, which represents most of the flourishing wine districts from all over the world. We accept a limited number of reservations in order to provide ample room for walk-in guests. If your desired reservation time is not available we will likely be able to accommodate your party on a walk-in basis. Please visit us at the restaurant or call us at 303-831-8800.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Table 6 - Best Restaurants in Cherry Creek ›
Table 6 reviews from OpenTable diners
151 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (106)neighborhood gem (93)romantic (64)special occasion (63)notable wine list (48)great for brunch (30)hot spot (25)good for groups (12)great for outdoor dining (12)late-night find (4)scenic view (3)great for lunch (2)vibrant bar scene (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- guestanxiousDined on 9/13/2014My friend and I enjoyed the food, the subdued atmosphere and the server knew his menu. That was a plus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sooo slooowOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/11/20148:00pm reservation, we were seated at 8:35 next to the front door which was a bit brutal on a 45 degree night. After ten minutes he came back and we immediately ordered two appetizers and a bottle of wine. I asked if we could get the wine immediately. The server arrived with the bottle of wine at 9:00 pm twenty five minutes later, at which time we ordered our entrees. The two appetizers arrived at 9:15 pm, forty minutes after we ordered them, at which time they were inhaled. Entrees arrived at 9:50 pm, fifty minutes after we ordered them. We finished entrees and ordered dessert at 10:15 pm which arrived at 10:35 pm. Great food but crazy lag time between courses.Special Features:
- Not goodOscarDined on 9/11/2014The food came out cold. My entree had great taste but the lamb sirloin was too tough to chew. The service from our waiter was strange.
- Good service and foodEmmy02Dined on 9/11/2014The service was great, and the tater tot appetizer was amazing. The only thing that was mediocre was the cornbread peach cobbler. It wasn't very good at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousJohnsonLADined on 9/5/2014Great wine, service and you have to try their cheesesteak tots!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Big ElBigElVIPDined on 8/31/2014Food was creative but didn't quite hit the mark. But it was our waitress who ruined our experience. Someone needs to send her to waiter school. Despite our ordering a $100 bottle of wine (great), she was disinterested, rude, had no enthusiasm for any dish we asked her about, tossed our dessert menus at us in seeming disgust, and for some unexplained reason decided she just didn't like us. WTF! Wish I knew her name. Long hair and pretty but an absolute disgrace to her profession and to Table 6. They--and we--deserved better. Fire her if u desire repeat customers.
- Great Find!reluctantfoodieDined on 8/31/2014a local friend recommended this and we loved it! The drinks & food were great along with the service and music. Short drive to the Botanical Gardens.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding, as always!ranchgirlDined on 8/30/2014We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at Table 6 for my birthday. It is a regular restaurant that we like to go to for special occasions. We don't live in Denver, but go for dinner at Table 6 whenever we get to town. The staff always remembers us and where we are from. Ben was our waiter this last time, and he went out of his way to make sure we had what we wanted. The food is excellent. We have never had anything we didn't love. We are foodies, and like to see what new dishes they have invented. We have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- On pointgapsgirlDined on 8/30/2014What a lovely restaurant with amazing food! This is a foodies delight :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Middle of the roadkm8812Dined on 8/28/2014I enjoyed Table 6 overall, but I found that the noise level in the restaurant made it difficult to speak to other people at my table. I honestly don't think I've ever eaten at a place so loud. My only other issue was that the portion sizes were laughably small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant week foodNakiskaDined on 8/26/2014I had the short rib not ribsss....only one.... and it was very dry...my friend had the parmesan meatballs which were little meatballs about 1/16 of an inch big ....not even the size of children's portion and not very good...The only thing worth anything was the dessert of choc beneigts...The waitress was very matter of fact until it was time for the bill and tip....Would not go back...Special Features:
- DisappointedAnastasiiaDined on 8/25/2014Honestly expected a lot more. Heard so many things about this place and finally decided to go check in out during Restaurant week. Disappointment. Service was very poor, waitress didn't even tell us her name, kitchen people didn't have gloves on while preparing foods, after we finished our main dish we had empty plates sitting on out table for over 15 min, food was ok, nothing special, marinara sauce tasted like tomato paste, chicken meatballs were way too dry, peach cobbler gets 2 stars out of 5. There was also a leak out of the ceiling right next to out table and it was just dripping on floor. Not going to return to that place.
- Cgianel1VIPDined on 8/23/2014The food was delicious! I would definitely go here again however, I did not like how there was no bar and you could only order beer and wine. The wine selection was really awesome though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week BombOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014During the August 2014 Denver Restaurant Week, we dined at Table 6 expecting a 3-course menu to WOW the new diner. Instead, management felt it appropriate to offer only truly pedestrian menu items such as dinner salad and chicken meatballs in tomato sauce. Really?! We can do that at home! Didn't feel the love as a new diner during a time that Denver restaurants are supposed to shine.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2014Yummy! Our first time at Table 6 - it certainly will not be the last. Creative menu, exceptional service and just a down-right good experiance!Special Features:
- We like it.AlwaysgoodforusDined on 8/19/2014One of my wife's favorites. The cobra was excellent, grilled with a crust. The vegetarian entree was also excellent. The peach dessert was a little bland and needed more peaches. Overall we were pleased with our selections and service, as we have been in the past.Special Features:
- Busy SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014We arrived for a brunch reservation an hour early and took a walk around the cute little neighborhood where Table 6 lives. When we pulled up there were already people waiting outside and the crowd was still there when we the hostess took us back to our table, which did make the waiting area in the front a bit tight and left me shifting around regularly to let a food-laden waiter or waitress slip past to the patio next to the front door. Our waitress was excellent as was the food (though sadly there were only 2 scallops to compliment the amazing fried green tomatoes). There is a lot of energy in the place, but that also tends to make it a bit loud. Sadly, I am sure I am not cool enough to hang out with most of the trendy people in there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PackedboomDined on 8/17/2014For brunch it's a bit like a college dining room, clattery and difficult. One must repeat. The din is cheerful, the food is filling, and the presentation is off-handed. The overall effect, however, is comforting. It makes you want to linger, have more, take more. In a word, it's POPULAR. There are folks of many stripes enjoying the chaos…and the food.Special Features:
- Fun BrunchLila42Dined on 8/17/2014I was in last Sunday for brunch with four friends. The restaurant was very busy and very loud, but it was a good, fun atmosphere. And the service did not lack at all for being so busy. The wait staff was friendly and attentive and we never sat too long without somebody checking in on us. My only tiny complaint was I think I ordered the wrong thing for me. I wanted pancakes so I ordered the kale flapjacks. They tasted, I suppose, not surprisingly, like kale. I kind of thought that flavor might be hidden and I might do myself a favor by eating something healthy. But the kale was front and center and they were just not good. I had to drown it in syrup. Maybe I am not fancy enough. I just want some good, old fashioned pancake, KWIM?Special Features:
- terrible nightjlcdenverDined on 8/16/2014We made an early reservation in order to catch a movie nearby. When we arrived at 6pm there were only 2-3 other tables seated. We got our drinks and an appetizer fairly quickly, then waited an hour for our entrees. After an hour, our waitress said "we were next". By then the whole restaurant was filled up, and no food in site. Our movie was 7:30. At 7:10 when we still had nothing, we left. The manager or the waitress never explained what was going on. They at least owed us that much. It was popcorn for dinner.
- Wonderful!PrincessEDined on 8/15/2014Everything about Table 6 was great! The service was awesome and the food was delicious! This was the best restaurant I've been to in a very long time. Looking forward to going back!Special Features:
- Excellent EverythingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/13/2014They regularly change up the menu, but everything I have is always great. The wine selection is ridiculously good. Save room for the beignets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Twist of flavorsAdrienneDined on 8/8/2014Loved the menu! Lots of flavor in each dish (and we tried most!) and the service was fantastic - made us laugh and really knew her food =) Def. recommend this gem =)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DannyDined on 8/8/2014Interesting and tasty food; great service; nice, comfortable, funky atmosphere.Special Features:
- GoofyDined on 8/7/2014Very loud. Started out quietly then they seated two large parties next to us and that was it, no more talking.Special Features:
- Phenomenal!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/4/2014One of the best meals I have had in a long time! The fried pork tenderloin and the lamb sirloin were out of this world! Excellent service and attentive staff! Well done Table 6, I will be back many times over!Special Features:
- Great place to have a great dinnergoodnfoodieDined on 8/2/2014Love the sharable dishes. Always unique but not too far out of the box dishes of high quality food. Nice blend of vibrancy with a bit of class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delightjohanDined on 7/28/2014We always love having dinner at Table 6. The food is the best, the chef is unbelievable and the service spectacular. there really isn't anything I have a problem with at Table 6. It's my favorite place in denver.Special Features:
- Tater tots!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/28/2014Any place with fancy tater tots is OK by me. They were amazing. Service was great - just a little noisy sitting outside because of traffic but otherwise a great experience all around.Special Features:
- It deserves its popularityGaryEatsVIPDined on 7/27/2014Table 6 quickly filled up on a Sunday morning in July, and I quickly found out why. I ordered the BBQ short rib chile carne with sunny eggs, a great mix of heartiness and protein and a bit of spice. Reasonably priced at $14, considering it was huge! I tried in vain to eat it all, but it beat me. Drinks include a variety of mimosas (I tried the blood orange) that are better priced than any at a downtown hotel brunch for sure.Special Features:
- One word, Amazing!LisR05Dined on 7/26/2014The food was amazing from the appetizers to the dessert! Very quaint space, would definitely recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding FoodJerseyGirlDined on 7/24/2014Was definitely not "run of the mill" - unique menu offerings, nice presentation and lots of flavor. Will definitely be returning and recommending to others!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as we hopedDenverDinerDined on 7/22/2014Went for our anniversary. With an early reservation on a Tuesday evening, it was not crowded. Could be loud if it is full? Nice ambiance; just comfortable, practical, and tasteful. Service was spectacular. The food itself was underwhelming to us. The cheese steak tater tots were delicious for an appetizer. For entrees, I had the Pork Loin, which was pounded thin, breaded, and combined with Asian flavored sauce and vegetables. The pork loin itself was delicious, the rest had too much terriyaki like flavors for me. My husband had the fried chicken with pimento cheese cornbread. Just OK. Cheesecake desert was like gelatinous, not sweet, odd flavors. We did not even finish it. Theme seems to be comfort food favorites with a twist on it.Special Features:
- great menu, noisyGoldenDined on 7/21/2014Superb food off a limited but creative menu. Very noisy by about 7 p.m. on a weekday -- hard to have good conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still great after 10 yearsJohnSVIPDined on 7/13/2014Table 6 is one of the best restaurants I have ever had the pleasure of patronizing. I travel all over the world and still consider Table 6 one of my top 10.Special Features:
- Would not go againJolieDined on 7/13/2014From reading the menu online, I thought Table6 might be a 'good try'. I was very disappointed. The waitress was 'OK', in terms of being courteous, but she was not particularly friendly and certainly not 'upbeat'. The arugula salad with goat cheese was really disappointing! No other real vegetables to speak of....a hard slice of radish. But the worst part was the TEASPOON of goat cheese! Ridiculous portion! So, limp arugula, basically. I ordered the halibut, which was tasty, but dry. The rest of the plate had some shredded veggies, but they were dry and mysterious. My husband said the lamb was good, but same thing with his veggies. The cheese cake did not even have the texture of cheesecake....more like cream cheese. NEVER again!
- uneven serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/12/2014I have had lovely meals at Table 6 in the past, but lately they seem to have evolved into a place with an attitude. The maitre d greeted us with a snarl, and grudgingly showed us to a table by the kitchen, although there were tables open on the patio. The waiter was friendly and helpful, and our orders were delivered promptly and correctly. The menu was meat-heavy, with limited choices of vegetables. I found this a little disappointing in mid July. The chocolate beignets for dessert were yummy.
- Great BirthdayRayRay472Dined on 7/7/2014Took my boyfriend to this spot for his birthday and it lived up to all of the hype. Awesome food and great service. Can't wait to come back and try brunch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- neighborhood gemWCDavDined on 7/7/2014Wonderful wine list and delicious appetizers. Main courses were a little lacking this time. I felt like each meal was almost exquisite. Not sure if it was the seasonal menu or what, but the scallop dish could have used an addition. At $30 it felt skimpy. My husband had the fried chicken and enjoyed it, but the vinegar overtook the cornbread and entire dish. Our friend's wife has the steak and it had no vegetable component. Overall, we had a wonderful evening with great wine and beer, but the meal for the price was just not quite there.Special Features:
- Table 6OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/3/2014Table 6 is a diamond in the rough. The food is prepared delicately, and tastes like effort and love are put into every dish. The service was wonderful, our waitress knew her menu very well, and answered each question very thoroughly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.