Royal Palm Place 399 SE Mizner Blvd.
Boca Raton, FL 33432Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.table42boca.com/
- Phone: 5618262625x
- Hours of Operation:
11:30 AM - 10:00 PM
Sunday's Close at 9:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Matthew Danaher
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We accommodate any size Take-Out/Catering events. Our friendly staff makes party planning easy for any host. The kitchen will prepare any order and have it ready for pick-up (or curbside) within a fashionable time offered by the host.
- Private Party Facilities: Based on an advanced event contract, we have the facilities to buy-out the restaurant for a day/night event or occasion. Whether it"s a Birthday bash, Wedding Rehearsal or a Company end of the year gala, we can put together a menu that suits your guests needs (food & beverage). Advanced notice of 4-6 months is recommended based on high volume of that specific season.
- Private Party Contact: Andrea Johnson 5613719210x
A word from Table 42
Centered around the blazing coal fired oven, Table 42 Italian Kitchen + Wine Bar welcomes guests both new and old alike to a fast paced yet comfortable dining environment. A classic Italian-American neighborhood restaurant, with quality ingredients we enhance traditional Italian cuisine. Menu offers fresh salads, seafood, and pastas to coal oven fired; pizza, artichokes and chicken. Paired with an approachable wine list, contemporary hand crafted cocktails, Table 42 Italian Kitchen + Wine Bar is welcoming wiry travelers, business associates, families alike, and will win the hearts of the local residents.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Table 42 reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (7)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (2)notable wine list (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (2)romantic (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Big groupFamilynightoutDined on 8/23/2014Love bring able to easily bake a reservation for a large party of 9. Good was delish, service was perfect and we all had a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PickycriticPickycriticDined on 8/22/2014I have been to this restaurant several times and the food is very predictable. The menu is not that large but what they serve they do well. The pizza is great and is worth going for that alone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Enjoyable!RuthieVIPDined on 8/19/2014Lovely spot...........very enjoyable neighborhood gem!Special Features:
- Small menuDisappointedVIPDined on 8/8/2014Poor variety for kids,not even a single steak in the menu,very few salads,not for meSpecial Features:
- Just OKDaniCeeDined on 8/2/2014I have walked past Table 42 a million times and finally decided to try it. I was disappointed, I thought since it was Gary Rack restaurant it would be equally delicious as Rack's. But Table 42 doesn't live up to Rack's. The food is good, but not great - most items lacked flavor. And the service was subpar (at least our server was.) Hostess was so helpful throughout our evening, while our server had to be asked to refill our waters and seemed to know very little about the menu, including something as simple as the salad selection and he definitely didn't offer any suggestions or further discuss the specials. I definitely will not return or recommend.Special Features:
- a gemOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/23/2014we had a great experience here. they recently revamped the menus and we enjoyed everything w had from the starters to the entrees we shared 'family style' they call it. Truffle pizza out of the coal oven is one of my favorite items!!Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Table 42 reviews archive.