Table 3 Restaurant and Market
3821 Green Hills Village Drive
Nashville, TN 37215Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Table 3 Restaurant and Market
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.table3nashville.com/
- Phone: (615) 739-6900
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm;
Brunch: Sunday: 10:30am- 3:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday & Monday: 5pm - 9pm;
Dinner: Tuesday thru Thursday: 5pm - 10pm;
Dinner: Friday & Saturday: 5pm - 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Tom Sommer
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Table 3 Restaurant and Market
Table 3 Restaurant and Market offers customers an authentic brasserie/bistro dining experience, in a setting that combines contemporary design elements with an Old World atmosphere. Table 3 offers a distinctive, affordable wine list and menu and uses only the freshest of high-quality ingredients.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Table 3 Restaurant and Market - Best Restaurants in Nashville ›
Table 3 Restaurant and Market reviews from OpenTable diners
90 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (48)fit for foodies (47)great for outdoor dining (42)great for lunch (35)notable wine list (32)special occasion (28)romantic (22)great for brunch (22)good for groups (21)vibrant bar scene (11)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Almost a home runFreqFlyr2VIPDined on 11/19/2014Everything was very good, except the steak was delivered lukewarm. It tasted very good as did everything else but a lukewarm steak is still a lukewarm steak, Had they delivered a hot steak, they would have gotten all 5 five stars for overall rating I still recommend this place.I would recommend this to a friend.
- French fooddmf0916Dined on 11/15/2014The food was okay. There is not a very selection. Add new dining options.Special Features:
- Consistently excellentLadiesWhoBrunchDined on 11/14/2014I've been to Table 3 probably a dozen times in the last couple of years, and it is always perfect. Nothing has ever been less than excellent. Friday night I went out with family for my birthday celebration, and I was blown away. Our server was beyond exceptional, taking time to explain things to my family and go over the wine and cocktails with us. He even brought me a cupcake with a candle in it! This place is worth fighting Green Hills traffic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A perfect meal for two under $50JBonAirDined on 11/9/2014I received a $50 gift card for Table 3. Luckily, the woman I was on a date with is the kind of woman that actually enjoyed the thought of me using a gift card on a date. Anyways, Table 3 was great for brunch. I had the eggs benedict and substituted the white cheddar grits for the side. The grits were superb. The hollandaise on the benedict was good, but very rich. She had the turkey/avocado club with greens and thoroughly enjoyed it. For a sweet bite, we split the salted dark chocolate mousse. It was delicious. I also enjoyed that they had a great selection of hot tea and made sure to serve it with lemon and honey.Special Features:
- The best of Green Hills diningRob4dinnerVIPDined on 11/7/2014Once again we had a special event there and it was outstanding from beginning to end Well Done T3👍Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dianneforgoodfoodDined on 11/5/2014Table 3 produces consistently good, fresh food. I have dined on mussels, omelets, salads, the Croque Madame, my personal favorite, and the best cheeseburger in Green Hills and maybe a much larger region. The service is careful, water glasses are kept filled, but they do not hover. This is the kind of restaurant one should patronize and often. It is a gem. Don't let the mall location close your mind.Special Features:
- I expected betterBluebirdVIPDined on 11/2/2014For a spot located in the middle of Green Hills, I expected a whole lot better. We were seated immediately and our waiter was very attentive. A bartender didn't show up and it took awhile to bring us a couple of mimosas. Menu was enticing. Didn't like what I ordered - the eggs benedict with salmon cakes was so smelly - my husband and son's entree's looked good and both tasted delicious. I know this place can do better. When you attend a place for brunch at 11:30 and it's NOT packed, that's not a good sign.Special Features:
- Constantly ImprovingFudaholicVIPDined on 11/1/2014We go to Table 3 regularly. It is our neighborhood favorite. We are very impressed how they keep improving. The food has always been great authentic french cuisine, same as we enjoyed when we lived in Paris. The meat and cheese platters, cheese omelette, roasted chicken with purée and frisée aux lardons. You may be surprised why anyone would get excited about these dishes but when they are done the french way, they are so delicious and Table 3 know how to do them ! The great thing is the portion sizes are improving, they have added a kids menu, as well as some interesting sandwich lunch options. The service was discreet and efficient which was not the case in the past. Dine in Table 3 and imagine yourself in a true Parisian Bistro.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2014The food and service are exceptional so we keep returning, as we are always disappointed when we try other restaurants.Special Features:
- Great service, good foodKJHENSDined on 10/30/2014We had a fun night with girlfriends. The service was great. I had the herb chicken and it was fine just nothing spectacular.
- Great findcharmingVIPDined on 10/26/2014Lovely restaurant, nice menu, good doors, ok service. Went for brunch and although small menu had enough items for everyone to find something to enjoy. Definitely will return for dinner and look forward to trying different and unique foods.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gal Pal Birthday LunchcoolcatDined on 10/24/2014We occasionally gather here for birthday lunches and find the staff accommodating and the food very good. We had cheeseburgers, soup of the day and salads that were all very good! The waitress was attentive to our needs and did not rush us out. It can be a little noisy but we sat at one of the tables in the bar to alleviate that concern and all was well.Special Features:
- Only one thing wrongOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014Our dinner would have been 5 - star except for one thing. We ordered a salad to share. Instead of splitting the salad onto two plates in the kitchen, the waiter brought out one plate of salad, which was placed in front of the male diner. It would have been nice for each of us to have our own plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RedBurgundyVIPDined on 10/14/2014Table 3 is my favorite restaurant in Green Hills. It has the best food, is relaxing and has a great wait staff. The wine list has many great choices and pairs well with the menu. I have enjoyed every item that I have ordered. The duck confit appetizer, cheese plates, oysters, light dressed salads, and herb roasted chicken.Special Features:
- Consistantly Excellent!SteakloverDined on 10/5/2014This place is a favorite of ours. The salmon is always grilled perfectly to order and the mixed green salad is one to rave about; not only for the chilled for perfection, fresh greens, but also for the citrus vinaigrette. It's so tasty, you want to lick your salad plate, yet delicate enough so you can actually taste the greens. This past visit, the manager Steve was aiming to please. He made sure we got exactly what we were craving, even though it was in the middle of the brunch and dinner menu time of day. The BEST Pork Ragu with Parmesan Reggiano Pappardelle Pasta I have ever had, and a plethora of wine to choose from for the perfect accompaniment! mmmmm... I'm getting hungry, think I'll have dinner here tonight!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch with friendsNashvillenativeDined on 10/5/2014We had a very good brunch. The menu is broad. I had the grits and egg which was excellent. I like thE French menu. Just like Paris but more room! Service was excellent. Overall very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good dinner on patioElJefeVIPDined on 10/1/2014Really the only place in town for classic French cuisine. Cassoulet is delicious!Special Features:
- Sunday Brunch ExperiencedinekingDined on 9/28/2014Five for brunch, each ordering a different dish. All the meals were very good, really enjoyed the corned beef hash. Menu a little limited but with a nice variety. Prices are a somewhat high. Will probably dine there again, try the dinner menu. They have a good wine list and service was good.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014I usually love this place, but this appeared to be an off day for the chef. You gotta have awesome food before customers will be cool with charging for substitutions and bread. Step it up, Table 3, you have a great history and an awesome setting!Special Features:
- Very disappointinghumphDined on 9/22/2014The cassoulet tasteless. The seafood platter had excellent oysters but soggy shrimp and lobster and certainly not enough for 2-4 people. The desserts were fabulous. They need to get rid of that waiter.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/21/2014The last two times I have entertained guests at this restaurant, the food has been good but the service has been incrediably slow. The wait between being seated and ordering and throughout the meal. As the best non chain choice for mid priced fine dining in Green Hills, I really want this restaurant to be successful.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceSorryaboutreviewDined on 9/20/2014We were treated poorly throughout the night. We had to wait 15 minutes just to get attention. Multiple times our server would come to the table and we would be out of drinks and would not even recognize it. I normally will never submit a bad review so it took a lot for me to do this.Special Features:
- great place for friendslovevaDined on 9/10/2014We had a wonderful time at Table 3 before a movie. We would definitely repeat the fun experience.Special Features:
- my new Green Hills go-to for lunchTomNashvilleVIPDined on 9/5/2014Table 3 is not new to Green Hills. It has just taken me a long time to try it. Recently, I had two business lunches and my guests and I thought the food and service were great. The waiter was attentive and my BLE (egg)T sandwich was fantastic. The place is clean and well lit. It is plenty quiet for easy conversation. You can find parking or use the valet if you don't want to fool with finding a spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Bistro foodKerenVIPDined on 9/4/2014Table 3 is in an upscale shopping center. Free valet parking and dining options of indoor or out. Trout almondine was server with fresh green beans, delicious. Chicken in wine sauce had two leg thighs pieces in lovely wine sauce and polenta. Frisse salad with poached egg and bacon was tasty. House salad too was good. We really liked and will be going again when in Nashville.Special Features:
- Flavors.. Oh the flavors!MisterTJDined on 9/4/2014This was our second visit,and we'll be visiting again! The food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service even better food.AllieBDined on 9/3/2014We had an amazing dinner at Table 3. Our food was spectacular. The service was friendly and attentive. I appreciate the mixed menu offerings of more expensive entrees but also more affordable sandwiches. Wonderful wine and alcohol selection. Our server forgot our cheese plate appetizer, but that's OK because we had it for dessert instead! Great restaurant & market. We will be back!Special Features:
- Best in NashvilleOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/31/2014Top choice for food, wine, and mixed drinks. XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccccccccSpecial Features:
- Great find!BethyZVIPDined on 8/28/2014Table 3 was an unexpected delight. Hidden away near the theater @ the Mall @ Green Hills, this was the perfect spot for dinner before a show. The menu was diverse & delicious featuring traditional French dishes as well as some unique local touches. The octopus appetizer was a particular standout. The service was well timed and attentive to the fact that we had to make a show @ a particular time. Would go back again in a heartbeat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great French FeelJaredBVIPDined on 8/22/2014The food at Table 3 is as good as any French in Nashville. Menu is reasonably priced and portions are the right size. Don't be fooled by the location, this restaurant is worth taking a look.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014Really good food, really good service. Great place to go before catching a movie at the Green Hills Theater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingJudgeBVIPDined on 8/14/2014We continue to be amazed at the great menu choices and outstanding quality of Table Three's food. A must visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet, simple but enjoyable dinnerEJoyDined on 8/10/2014The outdoor seating area was closed, but the indoor ambiance was nice. The cheese board was nice and the entrees good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious relaxing lunchQueenDined on 8/4/2014This was my second visit to Table 3 and I will definitely go back! The house red wine was very good and my friend had an amazing Marguerite on the rocks. She ordered the cheeseburger and shared with me, great quality meat. The flatbread special of the day was very good. Just a nice place to enjoy your lunch, good service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy again in Green HillsGolfgirlDined on 7/29/2014With the departure of so many non-chain restaurants in Green Hills, I'm elated to find a neighborhood place to go. While the view is not great, its nice to have outdoor seating. The lunch menu had nice lunch options. Appreciate valet and garage parking options, but can't imagine dining there during peak mall hours. Wine list is lengthy with some interesting choices. Will be coming back to try the happy hour.Special Features:
- Decent, not greatNashvilledatenitesDined on 7/26/2014Pretty good all around. Entrees priced about $3-5 too much. Dessert good. Vgood service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EllenLoveToEatDined on 7/26/2014This is the first time we've eaten here and we were very impressed! Can't wait to go back! Food and service were both excellent. Has a great French menu but reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 401 reviews are from the Table 3 Restaurant and Market reviews archive.
- exquisite!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Best coq au vin and cassouset Worth every penny Great service Great wine list The house Coates-de-Rhone is greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's all about the foodeskdDined on 7/18/2014In traditional bistro style, you're seated quite close to the people on either side of you. It's authentic, but probably my least favorite part about dining at Table 3. However, the food makes it all worthwhile. The Caesar Salad was good. Probably the best croutons I've had - not so hard as to break your teeth, but just enough resistance to be crunchy. I tried something different this time and ordered the Parpadelle Pasta with Pork Ragu. It was excellent. My husband and I also shared a side of the Pancetta Mac & Cheese. We both agreed we could have made a meal of that. A-ma-zing! For dessert, we shared the Flourless Chocolate Torte. Also A-ma-zing. Perfect end to a great meal.Special Features:
- Watermark didn't hit the 'mark'acesDined on 7/17/2014We were celebrating 2 birthdays, and booked this several weeks in advance. Interestingly, while both the hostess & our waiter wished our guests a "Happy Birthday," upon entering--nothing else was said or done. In 40 years of dining around the world I was shocked that not even a token candle in a cookie was offered. The portions from appetizers to main dishes were paltry--and the expense HUGE. The food was good -not great--and had interesting touches like pistachio nuts in the salad. However, most of the dishes were too salty, the souffle was dry and bland, the halibut overcooked and the dressings on the salads were also dry. The ambience is nice, with a lovely outside deck--just be sure you're not seated under the blowing AC!