Table 3 Restaurant and Market
3821 Green Hills Village Drive
Nashville, TN 37215Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Table 3 Restaurant and Market
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.table3nashville.com/
- Phone: 6157396900
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm;
Brunch: Sunday: 10:30am- 3:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday & Monday: 5pm - 9pm;
Dinner: Tuesday thru Thursday: 5pm - 10pm;
Dinner: Friday & Saturday: 5pm - 11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: French
- Executive Chef: Tom Sommer
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Table 3 Restaurant and Market
Table 3 Restaurant and Market offers customers an authentic brasserie/bistro dining experience, in a setting that combines contemporary design elements with an Old World atmosphere. Table 3 offers a distinctive, affordable wine list and menu and uses only the freshest of high-quality ingredients.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
Table 3 Restaurant and Market - Best Restaurants in Nashville ›
Table 3 Restaurant and Market reviews from OpenTable diners
83 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (44)fit for foodies (42)neighborhood gem (42)notable wine list (33)special occasion (28)great for lunch (28)great for brunch (21)romantic (20)good for groups (14)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- Only one thing wrongOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014Our dinner would have been 5 - star except for one thing. We ordered a salad to share. Instead of splitting the salad onto two plates in the kitchen, the waiter brought out one plate of salad, which was placed in front of the male diner. It would have been nice for each of us to have our own plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RedBurgundyVIPDined on 10/14/2014Table 3 is my favorite restaurant in Green Hills. It has the best food, is relaxing and has a great wait staff. The wine list has many great choices and pairs well with the menu. I have enjoyed every item that I have ordered. The duck confit appetizer, cheese plates, oysters, light dressed salads, and herb roasted chicken.Special Features:
- Consistantly Excellent!SteakloverDined on 10/5/2014This place is a favorite of ours. The salmon is always grilled perfectly to order and the mixed green salad is one to rave about; not only for the chilled for perfection, fresh greens, but also for the citrus vinaigrette. It's so tasty, you want to lick your salad plate, yet delicate enough so you can actually taste the greens. This past visit, the manager Steve was aiming to please. He made sure we got exactly what we were craving, even though it was in the middle of the brunch and dinner menu time of day. The BEST Pork Ragu with Parmesan Reggiano Pappardelle Pasta I have ever had, and a plethora of wine to choose from for the perfect accompaniment! mmmmm... I'm getting hungry, think I'll have dinner here tonight!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch with friendsNashvillenativeDined on 10/5/2014We had a very good brunch. The menu is broad. I had the grits and egg which was excellent. I like thE French menu. Just like Paris but more room! Service was excellent. Overall very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good dinner on patioElJefeVIPDined on 10/1/2014Really the only place in town for classic French cuisine. Cassoulet is delicious!Special Features:
- Sunday Brunch ExperiencedinekingDined on 9/28/2014Five for brunch, each ordering a different dish. All the meals were very good, really enjoyed the corned beef hash. Menu a little limited but with a nice variety. Prices are a somewhat high. Will probably dine there again, try the dinner menu. They have a good wine list and service was good.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014I usually love this place, but this appeared to be an off day for the chef. You gotta have awesome food before customers will be cool with charging for substitutions and bread. Step it up, Table 3, you have a great history and an awesome setting!Special Features:
- Very disappointinghumphDined on 9/22/2014The cassoulet tasteless. The seafood platter had excellent oysters but soggy shrimp and lobster and certainly not enough for 2-4 people. The desserts were fabulous. They need to get rid of that waiter.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/21/2014The last two times I have entertained guests at this restaurant, the food has been good but the service has been incrediably slow. The wait between being seated and ordering and throughout the meal. As the best non chain choice for mid priced fine dining in Green Hills, I really want this restaurant to be successful.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor serviceSorryaboutreviewDined on 9/20/2014We were treated poorly throughout the night. We had to wait 15 minutes just to get attention. Multiple times our server would come to the table and we would be out of drinks and would not even recognize it. I normally will never submit a bad review so it took a lot for me to do this.Special Features:
- great place for friendslovevaDined on 9/10/2014We had a wonderful time at Table 3 before a movie. We would definitely repeat the fun experience.Special Features:
- my new Green Hills go-to for lunchTomNashvilleVIPDined on 9/5/2014Table 3 is not new to Green Hills. It has just taken me a long time to try it. Recently, I had two business lunches and my guests and I thought the food and service were great. The waiter was attentive and my BLE (egg)T sandwich was fantastic. The place is clean and well lit. It is plenty quiet for easy conversation. You can find parking or use the valet if you don't want to fool with finding a spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Bistro foodKerenVIPDined on 9/4/2014Table 3 is in an upscale shopping center. Free valet parking and dining options of indoor or out. Trout almondine was server with fresh green beans, delicious. Chicken in wine sauce had two leg thighs pieces in lovely wine sauce and polenta. Frisse salad with poached egg and bacon was tasty. House salad too was good. We really liked and will be going again when in Nashville.Special Features:
- Flavors.. Oh the flavors!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/4/2014This was our second visit,and we'll be visiting again! The food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service even better food.AllieBDined on 9/3/2014We had an amazing dinner at Table 3. Our food was spectacular. The service was friendly and attentive. I appreciate the mixed menu offerings of more expensive entrees but also more affordable sandwiches. Wonderful wine and alcohol selection. Our server forgot our cheese plate appetizer, but that's OK because we had it for dessert instead! Great restaurant & market. We will be back!Special Features:
- Best in NashvilleOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/31/2014Top choice for food, wine, and mixed drinks. XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcccccccccccccSpecial Features:
- Great find!BethyZVIPDined on 8/28/2014Table 3 was an unexpected delight. Hidden away near the theater @ the Mall @ Green Hills, this was the perfect spot for dinner before a show. The menu was diverse & delicious featuring traditional French dishes as well as some unique local touches. The octopus appetizer was a particular standout. The service was well timed and attentive to the fact that we had to make a show @ a particular time. Would go back again in a heartbeat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great French FeelJaredBVIPDined on 8/22/2014The food at Table 3 is as good as any French in Nashville. Menu is reasonably priced and portions are the right size. Don't be fooled by the location, this restaurant is worth taking a look.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2014Really good food, really good service. Great place to go before catching a movie at the Green Hills Theater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingJudgeBVIPDined on 8/14/2014We continue to be amazed at the great menu choices and outstanding quality of Table Three's food. A must visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet, simple but enjoyable dinnerEJoyDined on 8/10/2014The outdoor seating area was closed, but the indoor ambiance was nice. The cheese board was nice and the entrees good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious relaxing lunchQueenDined on 8/4/2014This was my second visit to Table 3 and I will definitely go back! The house red wine was very good and my friend had an amazing Marguerite on the rocks. She ordered the cheeseburger and shared with me, great quality meat. The flatbread special of the day was very good. Just a nice place to enjoy your lunch, good service and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy again in Green HillsGolfgirlDined on 7/29/2014With the departure of so many non-chain restaurants in Green Hills, I'm elated to find a neighborhood place to go. While the view is not great, its nice to have outdoor seating. The lunch menu had nice lunch options. Appreciate valet and garage parking options, but can't imagine dining there during peak mall hours. Wine list is lengthy with some interesting choices. Will be coming back to try the happy hour.Special Features:
- Decent, not greatNashvilledatenitesDined on 7/26/2014Pretty good all around. Entrees priced about $3-5 too much. Dessert good. Vgood service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EllenLoveToEatDined on 7/26/2014This is the first time we've eaten here and we were very impressed! Can't wait to go back! Food and service were both excellent. Has a great French menu but reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- exquisite!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Best coq au vin and cassouset Worth every penny Great service Great wine list The house Coates-de-Rhone is greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's all about the foodeskdDined on 7/18/2014In traditional bistro style, you're seated quite close to the people on either side of you. It's authentic, but probably my least favorite part about dining at Table 3. However, the food makes it all worthwhile. The Caesar Salad was good. Probably the best croutons I've had - not so hard as to break your teeth, but just enough resistance to be crunchy. I tried something different this time and ordered the Parpadelle Pasta with Pork Ragu. It was excellent. My husband and I also shared a side of the Pancetta Mac & Cheese. We both agreed we could have made a meal of that. A-ma-zing! For dessert, we shared the Flourless Chocolate Torte. Also A-ma-zing. Perfect end to a great meal.Special Features:
- Watermark didn't hit the 'mark'acesDined on 7/17/2014We were celebrating 2 birthdays, and booked this several weeks in advance. Interestingly, while both the hostess & our waiter wished our guests a "Happy Birthday," upon entering--nothing else was said or done. In 40 years of dining around the world I was shocked that not even a token candle in a cookie was offered. The portions from appetizers to main dishes were paltry--and the expense HUGE. The food was good -not great--and had interesting touches like pistachio nuts in the salad. However, most of the dishes were too salty, the souffle was dry and bland, the halibut overcooked and the dressings on the salads were also dry. The ambience is nice, with a lovely outside deck--just be sure you're not seated under the blowing AC!
- Always reliabledianneforgoodfoodDined on 7/15/2014I meet friends or colleagues for lunch frequently. If the lunch doesn't have to be downtown, Table 3 is on my suggestion list, especially if anyone is in the Green Hills/Forest Hills/Oak Hill area because, as we know, there is nothing to compete except Sixth and Pine. I don't really understand the decision to charge for bread at the table but I know it is being done in other cities and, with our salads, recently, a server brought us some saltines. I am going there on Sunday evening and am already thinking about my menu selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly pleasant cusineAmericaindebongoutDined on 7/14/2014I dined on the Trout dish with haricot verts (green beans) and was stunned to the quality of the dish. I would recommend this restaurant without hesitation to anyone who appreciates haute cusine in Nashville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Out of town coupleNashvilleNewbieDined on 7/11/2014The restaurant was recommended by a local colleague. We made a reservation, but missed the busy time around 7:30, so probably didn't need it. The staff immediately tried to pronounce my last name, with success, so off to a good start. We were quickly seated. I'm not a fan of those close-together tables, like the Cheesecake factory, but had some interesting people around us, so it wasn't bad. If it really bothered me, I could've just asked for a regular table. An initial confusion as to which waiter was responsible for us, since one gentleman took our drink order, and another assumed responsibility for our table. The wine was good. The food was excellent. My wife had the duck burger, and I had the herb chix. Our server was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Losing its charm for usNashPamVIPDined on 7/5/2014Usually one of our go-to spots, we were anxious to try the new summer menu. Hoping for lighter, more seasonal fare, but really mostly unchanged. The ginger mint julep was a bourbon & gingerale -- not even close to a julep. Disappointed to see that the beef bourguignon is no longer served over a bed of polenta, yet still the same price. Feels like you are getting less for the money, which you are. When we asked the server, she told us it was the owner's decision, never offered to share our disappointment (we did ask her to). I tried the new gnocchi, it was good, but not especially summery or seasonal. For the first time after years of patronage, Table 3 felt overpriced to us. Taking this one out of the rotation for awhile.Special Features:
- Lance's ReviewlanceDined on 7/1/2014We have been there many times and have never been disappointed. It is our favorite local go to place.Special Features:
- Perfect evening!WifeofverypickyeaterVIPDined on 6/29/2014Food was fabulous, waiter was attentive, but not too attentive, wine was delicious. Could not have had a nicer evening.Special Features:
- Classic DiningJudgeBVIPDined on 6/27/2014We love Table 3 because you can depend on greatness. Everything is always freshly prepared and the wait staff is top notch. They always have interesting daily special. This restaurant is becoming a Nashville tradition for excellence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 391 reviews are from the Table 3 Restaurant and Market reviews archive.
- Always Good Table 3CarolandKenEvansDined on 6/20/2014We always have a special time at Table 3, Food is good, nice surroundings and nice wine list. I do wish the Menu would change occasionally, I get tired of it always being the same. We are only 5 minutes away and come here often. We enjoy bringing out of town guests for Dinner. Brunch is very good although it needs a change sometimes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!ImafoodieDined on 6/15/2014Our first time there, could not have been more pleased! We will be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodMamadoDined on 6/12/2014We had the scallop risotto special and it was fantastic! Everytjing was delicious and the service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lunch spotTable3BurgerLoverVIPDined on 6/12/2014Table 3 consistently impresses me and my spouse. The staff, food, restaurant, prices are all great. It's one of our favorite spots!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent date-night pre-movieMVNashvilleVIPDined on 6/8/2014The food is excellent and well portioned for the price. It has complimentary valet service with tips welcomed. Located between the upscale mall and two story cinema. The managment staff went over to top to make sure our seat location and meal was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.