Table 19 - Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette
501 Main Street
Peoria, IL 61602Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Table 19 - Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.table19restaurant.com/
- Phone: (309) 637-6500
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 7:00am - 11:00am
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, American
- Executive Chef: Aaron Flores
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
A word from Table 19 - Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette
Table 19 has a rich history going back as far as the beginning of the original Pere Marquette Hotel. The upscale restaurant in the Pere Marquette was Carnegie’s. It was the epitome of modern elegance in its time and quickly became a place to go for every special occasion. For those truly wishing to make a memorable experience, there was Table 19, the most sought after table in the restaurant. This table was the place for proposals, anniversaries and other major life events. Keeping with the original Pere Marquette, we are proud to present our restaurant…Table 19.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Table 19 - Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette - Best Restaurants in Peoria/East Peoria ›
Table 19 - Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (11)special occasion (11)romantic (7)good for groups (6)great for lunch (5)great for brunch (4)neighborhood gem (3)notable wine list (2)vibrant bar scene (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Good Place of a Pre-Show MealEmmaDined on 11/11/2014The food and drink are pricey - $13 for a martini on the rocks - but the service was good and the menu is interesting. Meat portions are small. We had a table of six with theatre tickets and were taken care of in plenty of time to make the curtain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food good, service lackluster...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/2/2014We came for dinner and a show. We ordered our food, it took a little longer than expected. As we are waiting for our food we noticed a lot of people were still waiting on theirs and they arrived before us. A lot of the servers were bringing food out and did not know what table the food went to. They then went back to the counter to ask where the food goes, all the while the food is getting cold by them walking back and forth. when our food finally came it was nice to look at, and had a great taste to it. It may have just been an off night. I would recommend it to others and would probably come back again, but not soon. Food is a little pricey for the amount of food that you receive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodlolaDined on 10/11/2014The food was good, served hot and delicious. The place is decorated nicely and their bar menu is top notch. The prices are moderate to high, depending on what you get. The service was ok, but nothing outstanding. You cant beat the location if you are staying at the Pere Marquette or court yard.Special Features:
- will probably give it another trylookinforgoodfoodDined on 10/7/2014Waited 15 minutes before the waitress even came to the table, AFTER we asked the hostess. Waitress didn't explain show menu correctly, so my meal was more expensive than it should have been, didn't ask if we wanted small or large Caesar salad, just brought the $9 large. My husband's entrée was good, but overall, it was a very expensive bill for our experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rich from HoustonRICHUVIPDined on 10/7/2014Table 19 is a must for those traveling to Peoria, in the Marriott Pere Marquette Hotel, another. This place has an excellent menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. For lunch they have a “Farm to table” Buffet, local fresh items. A great healthy lunch. Fresh local food at a great price. I live in Houston, TX but work close by and come at least once a week to eat. I've brought my colleagues and they are all very interested to bring their family and friends. All of the staff works very hard to make you feel welcome. A special thank you to Danita,she is very attentive and very interested in making your visit extra special. Thank you to servers, Lisa and Jessica, they are the best. Be back soon and often. Hope to see y’all here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experience!WineandDine89Dined on 9/26/2014I met a colleague at Table 19 for a business lunch. Good food and service! I will return and will recommend it to friends and colleagues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulMJKLoves78Dined on 9/26/2014Birthday breakfast for my boyfriend and it was WONDERFUL!!! and AMAZING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JUST "OK"DADDYL1VIPDined on 9/10/2014THIS RESTURANT IS IN A VERY HISTORIC HOTEL IN PEORIA,ILL WHICH I HAVE VISITED FOR 20 YEARS. THE RIBEYE ON-THE-BONE STEAK WAS DRY, NOT JUICY,AND SLIGHTLY CHEWY. MY WIFE STATED THAT THE FILET WAS DONE WELL. WE WILL TRY THE BRUNCH IN THE FUTURE,BUT WE WILL DO DINNER WHERE WE KNOW THE STEAKS ARE BETTER.SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT,BUT I WENT FOR THE STEAK. PS: FOR SOME REASON WE DID NOT GET POINTS FOR USING THIS RESTURANT!
- Great dinner!Luv2eatDined on 9/8/2014We had a great experience at Table 19 from great service to great food. Everything was timely and had a nice selection for everything. I am not a fan of Brussel sprouts and was told they are worth trying... I admit they were pretty good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Healthy lunchRICHUVIPDined on 9/2/2014Had the Farm to table buffet. Fresh foods for local market. Soups, Salad, vegetables. will be back again.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/23/2014Celebrating our anniversary with a special dinner. The meal and service was excellent. The menu is small but has a good selection. The salads were wonderful - I had the strawberry and my husband had the Pear. We were given complimentary desserts from the manager. Will visit again.Special Features:
- The following 40 reviews are from the Table 19 - Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette reviews archive.
- Nice but sterilePotts0521Dined on 6/28/2014Steaks were great - even though the kitchen made them wrong. I ordered the skirt steak medium, my husband the NY strip medium rare. His came out medium and mine medium rare. They made me a new one and sent the undercooked one home with us since my husband said he'd eat his strip medium. Service was great and our server Jessica was very attentive. Sadly, we were one of 4 tables in the entire restaurant at 7pm on a Saturday night. Pretty decor but still very clear your eating in a corporate hotel chain restaurant. Brussel sprouts were awesome, as was the asparagus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- roxyDined on 6/28/2014Wonderful Food - Great Wine list - Wait staff is very nice. I have been here for both dinner and Sunday brunch. I like their Sunday Brunch bec. they do not have alot of choices. The Roast Beef was excellent on the Sunday Brunch. The food is really very excellent.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/20/2014The atmosphere was very nice. Food was good but our waitress was way too casual and a bit spacy for the feel of the restaurant.Special Features:
- Table 19, a bright alternativeThellerDined on 6/10/2014Table 19 is a bright and energetic alternative to the dark and formal standard for business dinners in Peoria. The open airy decor and abundant windows with street views gives Table 19 a very comfortable and spacious feeling. The menu offers the standard steak and potatoes fair as well as innovative plates that could have come fresh from a central Illinois farm kitchen. On the three occasions I’ve entertained a group of customers at Table 19, the service has been prompt and courteous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StacyAdminAssistantDined on 6/8/2014Great restaurant. Would highly recommend it. Very easy to make reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceNiceDined on 6/1/2014I understand keeping the menu short and simple, but I found myself wanting just a Few more choices. Aha tuna for example. Food was good, but the sauces need work. We would however return for a second attempt. The gnoccish was good but way too spicey, barely ate any and no To go wantedSpecial Features:
- Nice spot for business lunchPeoriadiner2014Dined on 5/29/2014Most people in my group had the T19 burger with fries, everyone said it was pretty good. The fries were good but nothing special, looked like basic frozen restaurant fries as did the sweet potato fries. I had the mixed green salad and my only complaint was it was really small. Just a small bunch of arugula and a few small peaches, it was notably smaller that the other salad ordered and the burgers. The service was great and they did a nice job accommodating our requests.Special Features:
- ClassySumrDinerDined on 5/28/2014A very nice place to take out of town guests or a loved one for a romantic dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table 19 is a winner!Me2peoriaDined on 5/24/2014My husband I went here for the first time to celebrate our wedding anniversary. It was fabulous! The food was outstanding and the wait staff had clearly been informed of our anniversary, as everyone wished us well. We would highly recommend Table 19 for a wonderful dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday eveningrathereatoutDined on 5/17/2014Went for dinner before Saturday evening play. Service was somewhat slow. Beautiful ambience in formal urban style setting. Server interaction informal and food was so-so. Green beans were hard and stringy but corn cakes were very good.Special Features:
- Very good, a little priceycampbfhDined on 5/16/2014Recommend the Brussels Sprouts or the Calamari appetizer. The deep fried pepperoncini peppers in the calamari were killer. Drinks menu was very creative, although a little overpriced. Noisy since the restaurant is connected to the lobby of the hotel. Great service. Guests can take their drinks to the hotel bar following dinner. Overall, the food was very good however, you can get similar/better quality gourmet food at other restaurants in the Peoria area for a lesser price.Special Features:
- Enjoyable EveningyummyfoodDined on 5/6/2014We recently went to Table 19 to celebrate our 25th Anniversary. The booth we sat in was very cozy, the food was delicious and the service was great. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/3/2014Dinner was fabulous. Food perfecly prepared and elegantly presented.Special Features:
- Saturday NightkayroDined on 4/12/2014Food was good but somewhat eclectic. It is not good for the palate of an elderly person. The food was very good the wine selsction was good as well. Enjoyed the eveningSpecial Features:
- We chose to dine at Table19anniversarydateDined on 4/5/2014We chose to dine at Table19 to celebrate our wedding anniversary and were quite pleased with our evening's experience. As this was or first visit to this venue since its renovation we were anxious to explore. As Peoria natives we have been to the Pere' many times for various events so we approached this night with a bit of anticipation - hoping for the best, but prepared for something less. To say we were delighted from the moment we walked in is no exaggeration. Attention to detail is obvious from the moment you enter. The décor, is elegant yet comfortable and inviting, open yet intimate. We felt that we'd been transported from downtown Peoria to Chicago or Atlanta. Dinner was exceptional and reasonably priced. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food - Exceptional ServicepmeierDined on 3/26/2014I took my family of four this week. The service was outstanding, although there were only three tables. I ordered the Chilean Sea Bass. It was very good, however the portion size was tiny. It sat atop a fantastic mushroom risotto, of which there was more than enough. One of my daughters ordered a shrimp cocktail - 3 shrimp for $12.50, that's a bit steep... She ordered the ravioli and said it was delicious. My other daughter ordered the filet, it was cooked perfectly and very tasty. My wife had the ceaser salad and said it was outstanding. We had a couple of cocktails and bill was $178.00 - Not bad. Calamari app was also very good. Again, the service was fanastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect experiencehappywomanDined on 3/7/2014This dinner was for a special person on his birthday. He is sophisticated and discerning when it comes to restaurants, food and wine. We started with the cheese plate and it was well thought out and beautifully presented. He ordered a steak and said that it was as good as any he had ever had. This is high praise from a man who often dines well. They satisfied my request for a quiet, romantic table. They gave us attention but never intruded or rushed us. Well done Table 19! We will dine with you again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, terrible service.sminnie81Dined on 2/22/2014We actually ended up eating here for dinner and again for brunch as we stayed at the hotel as a surprise from me to my husband. Both time the service was terrible! It took 20 minutes to get a server to our table and another 25 to get the wine my husband requested. The server repeatedly told us she would be back then never showed back up and we had to stop the hostess to ask for her to send her to us. Then at brunch we waited at the omelet station for over 10 minutes for someone to come from the kitchen to make it, even having a server tell us she was sending him out. The New york strip and grilled butter nut squash was delicious however! No one would answer the phone prior to our time of arrival!Special Features:
- blahOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/15/2014Food was hit and miss, the entree was good with good flavor, but the salad was terrible as were the appetizers. The service was kind, but overworked and missing. Table 19 falls very short of the expectation they have given themselves as a fine dining experience. The atmosphere has potential, the menu does as well, but the delivery of the quality and service needs an overhaul.Special Features:
- Bad service but great foodannymsDined on 2/14/2014I had been to Table 19 once before w/ a big group and everything was great. The second time around the service was not very good but the food was still amazing. We got sat in a area all by ourselves that was very bright and where all the servers walk by, it was not very inviting. When my bf asked if we could move they said that is where we were slotted for online reservations. He said "there are about 4 tables up here". We were eventually moved to a nicer area in the actual restaurant. It then took about 15 min for someone to wait on us and only after asking if they knew who our server was. We also had to ask for our complimentary bread. We also ordered drinks and they were incorrect. However, when the food came it was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unsatisfied CustomersAnonymousDined on 2/14/2014We recently dined at Table 19 and had one of the worst dining experiences that we have had in a while. We had dinner with another couple, and our combined bill was over $200.00, and unfortunately the food and service did not match the price we had to pay. We waited nearly an hour for our appetizer to arrive at our table. Two people at our table ordered steaks that were extremely undercooked. After sending them back to the kitchen, they came out still undercooked. Our server only checked with our table maybe 3 times throughout the entire 2 1/2-3 hours that were there. Of the four of us that ordered food, I was the only one that was satisfied with my meal, which consisted of the fried chicken and macaroni and cheese.
- Not impresseddatenightenvyDined on 2/8/2014The ambience of the restaurant is very nice, but the rest of the experience was just okay. The food was decent but none of us in our party had the "wow" factor. It was obvious the waitress needed to be trained more and she certainly was not ready to have a table on her own. Nice wine selection. I think the prices were a bit high considering the average food and the amount received. I may recommend this restaurant for a special occasion but many more come to mind before Table 19.Special Features:
- Dining ExperienceKathieDined on 2/7/2014We were pleasantly surprised. The cuisine was excellent! Most of what I ate I had never tried before. There was nothing that wasn't absolutely mouth watering. I have lived in the Peoria area all of my life and the steak I had was one of the best I have ever had. Cooked to perfection and seasoned with a bit of a kick. The Cobb Salad was like no other cobb salad I have had before. It was excellent and was a meal in itself. I have also traveled abroad and been fortunate to dine at some upscale restaurants. Table 19 was right up there with the best of them.Special Features:
- Great Menu & WineDevinBPDined on 1/31/2014Overall, our dinner experience was excellent. This is our second time here, and the food is always amazing. They specialize in 'farm to table' dining, meeting organic and local foods are on the menu. I ordered their steak with a special rub, and was not told until it came to the table that they were out. She said "With the bad weather, the chef is already gone for the night. Sorry." The reason I got the steak was their special rub. If they were out, I would have preferred that she return to the table and see if I would like to replace it with a different steak topping, or change my order completely. Refills were also slow from her. She was very pleasant, and perhaps she was just very busy. I would still recommend this restaurant to anyoneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food and parkingcaspiaVIPDined on 1/31/2014food and service was good...then there was the parking.I hope when all the construction is finished parking arrangements will be better....now it is very convoluted for Peoria....all the way around the block and up four floors.We will try it again when it is completed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was outstanding.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/28/2014The food was outstanding. We intend to go back often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed with serviceByado18VIPDined on 1/19/2014We have dined at Table 19 several times and enjoy the food a great deal! The past 2 times we have eaten there, the service has been very slow. It was difficult to know whether the problems were with the server or with the kitchen!Special Features:
- Our table was ready and waitingMargeAnnDined on 1/10/2014Our table was ready and waiting for our reservation. Excellent service and food. Nice presentation. Although I feel it is a little pricey for Peoria. Wine list by the glass could use a few more choices. Red Zin and red blends would be nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first time at Table 19JeannieDined on 1/7/2014I reserved a table for 6 of us to have dinner at Table 19 before we went to the Civic Center for a theater production on the evening of 1/7/14. We arrived at 5:15pm. We were pleasantly pleased when we walked into the restaurant. It's decorated tastefully, and we liked the appearance of the whole new lobby/restaurant area. Our waitress was Mindy. She was friendly and explained features of the menu. We had drinks, appetizers, and ordered a variety of entrees for our dinner meals. Everyone enjoyed their food and said it was good. I would recommend this new restaurant in downtown Peoria to anyone looking for an upscale place to dine. Do allow yourself adequate time (more than usual) to eat if you're going to an event at the Civic Center.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.