4812 Belt Line Road
Addison, TX 75001Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.table13addison.com/
- Phone: 9727899558x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: M-F 11-4pm
Dinner: M-Th 4-12am, Friday 4-2am, Saturday 5-2am, Sunday 5-11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Ted Reemtsma
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live entertainment M-Sat.
- Special Events: Special menu creation and flat rate per head pricing. We have a private dining room seating up to 30. The restaurant will periodically host larger gatherings combing the bar area and the private dining room to create a capacity of up to 120 using stand up high top tables.
A word from Table 13
Vintage-inspired food, beverage & service in a distinctive, upscale atmosphere reminiscent of early 1960’s Vegas. Chef-prepared steaks, seafood & specialty dishes served up with classic, showroom-style entertainment. Open for lunch, dinner, late nights.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Table 13 - Best Restaurants in Addison ›
Table 13 reviews from OpenTable diners
250 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (174)romantic (146)neighborhood gem (102)fit for foodies (84)hot spot (76)vibrant bar scene (68)late-night find (54)notable wine list (53)good for groups (48)great for lunch (36)great for brunch (6)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Bon-Retro-Appetit!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/14/2014What a charming, flashback restaurant with an new feel for the 60's. The Bill of Fare was exceptional, and my beef Wellington prepared superbly! Great charm and feel but it's the food that matters! Delicious, right down to the flavorful French bread, warm I might add, with a butter only slightly orange infused. Lovely touch, and I will definitely return. So glad to have been able to celebrate my birthday there with a dear friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great entertainmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014I had a lovely evening at Table 13! The "Supper Club" atmosphere was so enjoyable!! The food was excellent, and ambiance great (although a little loud) and the Entertainment was wonderful. Try It!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best for apps and drinksDallasGirl11VIPDined on 9/13/2014Bar is great. Service is great. We loved our calamari but chateaubriand was just ok. Bananas foster dessert not so good. Would highly recommend sitting at the bar for drinks and appetizers!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant too noisy!EatoutalotDined on 9/13/2014We were seated in a middle room with a large party in the same room. It was very hard to talk due to their noise! Noise level needs to be able to be reduced in some manner.Special Features:
- Mixed ImpressionTop10VIPDined on 9/11/2014I was impressed with the bacon wrapped dates and the bread. The entrees were lacking-the filet was NOT wet aged and did not have the prime steak flavor which you get with the capital grill, or Als. The venue has potential, but has a ways to go.
- Truly A Neighborhood Gemksilky69Dined on 9/10/2014Its nice to have fine dinning so close to home. You have set the bar.Special Features:
- Delightful eveningRobertoDined on 9/10/2014In a culture that's getting sloppy-casual, it was so refreshing to dine at a classy "old school" dinner club with attentive wait staff in white jackets, serving excellent food and drinks! Great people watching. Reasonably priced as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time but not the last timeChuckDined on 9/9/2014Great evening with friends...wonderful menu with many interesting and unusual items...had the Beef Wellington and it was terrific. Outstanding service from our waiter, David. Excellent bar and they make a great Negroni.Special Features:
- Great NightcarleatsDined on 9/9/2014Had a drink at the bar, dinner was great Pete took excellent care of us. Live music was very enjoyable. Will be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/8/2014Enjoyed the food, the service and the entertainment. DO NOT LIKE THE ARTWORK. It's a great looking retro place, but the artwork does not belong.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere + Excellent FoodWingwalkerDined on 9/8/2014Table 13 is a GEM! Addison residents, and businesses alike are bringing their friends, family, and clients to this OUTSTANDING restaurant. The service is Five Star, the food is beyond that! Last night my guest had a succulent steak, while I had the flavorful and cooked just right lamb chops! We had asked for specific seating, and were accommodated, and enjoyed the music while still being able to carry on a conversation! It had been years since I heard "Popsicle Toes" - one of my favorites! Time passes by while you are in this wonderful venue...so make sure to get your reservation, as this place is the NEW SPOT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kindle14Dined on 9/7/2014Steven my waiter was outstanding! He deserves a raise! Great birthday outing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood findFlickDined on 9/6/2014Ambience was excellent. Went for our anniversary and it was perfect. Steak Diane was excellent! Crab cake...so, so. Filled up about 8:00pm. Need reservations a few weeks in advance. Small venue. Really enjoyed the 3 piece band and singer...definately a "throw back" atmosphere. We loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new favoritehal52VIPDined on 9/5/2014Great food, great service, great music is what you find at this restaurant. Its like a trip back into time to a Sinatraish Vegas dinner club.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just the facts...SlomuvintrainVIPDined on 9/5/2014What follows are the facts as I experienced them. First, Table 13 is L-O-U-D. My date and I were seated at a "very small" (server's remark) yet we were yelling at each other to be heard. Next, I was aware of the complaints of other reviewers regarding efficiency of service. Well, it took a timed 25 minutes before my first cocktail was set on my table. Unacceptable. My date ordered the lamb chops which were supposed to be medium rare. I've seen sheep burned worse than that and live. My pork chop was over cooked and dry. Being tucked back in the back room we never really heard the music over the din. Additionally, the dress code was identified as "dressy" yet there were men in Levi's and some even in shorts. I will not return.
- Pricey but goodLunchmeetingguruVIPDined on 9/4/2014Anyone who has escargot is already off on a good start. Didnt love the deviled eggs. Tasted rubbery in the yolk part. Great cocktail menu. Enjoyed Seabass x2 and lamb. Tried carrots, asparagus and potatoes. All were awesome. Wish the dishes came with a side.... adding it all up it gets expensive... Loved seeing baked alaska on the menu! Enjoyed strawberries romanoff and the chocolate cake as well. All were yummy.Special Features:
- Great business luch spotRegularPersonDined on 9/3/2014The servicer was professional and attentive but not intrusive. The bacon wrapped dates with blue cheese were incredible. Spinach and arugula salad with salmon was tasty and just the right size for lunch. I will have to go back to check out the dinner menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant needs a bit of tweakingTerryFDined on 8/31/2014Loved the "supper club" idea and atmosphere was great. There was a good band but while not playing the piped in music that played did not fit. It should have been the same genre. The menu is excellent but was a little disappointed with the escargot and the caesar salad. Escargot had little flavor, not enough butter and the puff pastry that topped it disintegrated while trying to eat. We ordered our caesar chopped and tossed (instead of whole pieces of romaine) and it came out tasteless. More dressing on the side remedied that. The filet with peppercorn sauce and carrots were fabulous and perfectly cooked. Waitstaff a bit inattentive. In a city with so many fabulous restaurants, they need to step it up to compete!Special Features:
- Kahlua Chocolate Cake was excellentMLZ2Dined on 8/31/2014The live band was nice although it was just overall noisy. The bread was excellent. The service was good. The Kahlua chocolate cake was excellent, moist and tasty. I was not wowed, so not sure I will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdaykungfoodDined on 8/31/2014Great old-school atmosphere. Waiters very Friendly, and attentive. Food was delicious. Sinatra crowd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LogmanLogmanVIPDined on 8/29/2014The food was very good. The service is very lacking, beginning with the bar and continuing to the table. If they can get their act together service-wise this will be a winner........but not yet!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2014I was very surprised with the ambiance. Very relaxing, food was great and music was great. I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great menu selectionOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/28/2014Reminiscent of days gone by - great menu. The staff is very accommodating and professional - made our special occasion very special.Special Features:
- Great FindhappyDined on 8/28/2014Tried for restaurant week and celebrated a friends birthday. We had a wonderful time and the food was fabulous. Will recommend and come back for other occasions! ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table 13 was very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/28/2014Cat was a excellent and friendly server. Made the table feel very welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average at bestldaschaVIPDined on 8/27/2014It's fun, but loud. Don't plan on being able to have a conversation. Service the times we have been there has been mixed, once was good, others were slow to unattentive, distracted, and absent. Music is enjoyable if you could see it or hear it.Special Features:
- Good TimeDannoDined on 8/26/2014Took my wife for her birthday and it turned into a place we will go often. It was restaurant week and the place was crowded, however they managed to give great service and serve excellent food. Pre fixe menu did not lack in quality or quantity and we were able to take advantage of the complete menu also. Salads and sides are large enough to share.Special Features:
- Great Feel - Not Great FoodUnhappyDined on 8/26/2014Loved the look and feel - food had no flavor, no taste and very under whelming
- Delicious!sbr0812Dined on 8/24/2014Met a few friends here for dinner. The dining area was small and intimate, beautifully decorated, although a little too dark. I had a house salad which was okay. Then I had a cheese-stuffed filet which was amazing! The Kahlua cake was also wonderful. Overall, an excellent dining experience!Special Features:
- Thoroughly EnjoyablecojoDined on 8/23/2014This upscale restaurant is an excellent choice for special occasions. The food, wine, service and atmosphere were delightful. The music ,which was provided by the Marc Toussaint Combo, was great for dancing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!CorinneVIPDined on 8/23/2014Ambience was very stylish 1940's feel. Very well done. Service was great and food was even better . Live music big band sound with small dance floor. A bit older crowd but very stylish. We will recommend to our friends .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great musicDaa1234aepDined on 8/23/2014Food was not unique or particularly flavorful and service uninspired in the dining room. We had gone to try it for resturant week, but when ordering from the RW menu vs, everyday menu, they seemed somewhat put out. The bar service was excellent. The decor was modern retro which was their target circa rat pack days. The entertainment was outstanding. I had made reservations well in advance but was provided the choice the worst tables possible. Sitting in the main area near the music would have made the experience better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent romantic place.kungfutawDined on 8/23/2014Be sure to make a reservation :)excellent romantic place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I Love the Rat Pack theme.FancyFoods4FunDined on 8/22/2014Everything about Table 13 was unpredictable. The entertainment was unbelievable, the food tantalizing, and the scene hypnotic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food and service greattonisVIPDined on 8/22/2014This was our first time here and we were not disappointed. The food was delicious and the service very attentive. Can't wait to try it againSpecial Features:
- Trying too hardLaceDined on 8/22/2014Table 13 is trying too hard to be the fancy/upscale restaurant to go to in Addison. The ambiance and service were great, but the food was underwhelming. I went with 3 co-workers during restaurant week, and my salad was severely overdressed, the peach dessert had a weird sour taste, and the food did not match the decor or reputation it is trying to promote.
- Retro Restauranthal52VIPDined on 8/21/2014You felt line the fine dinning clubs of a bygone era had appeared before you. A moment in old Vegas or on I Love Lucy with a piano player ala Frank Sinatra. The food was incredible and the service impeccable with a waiter named after Desi Arnez.Special Features:
- Back in the dayZiggysGirlDined on 8/21/2014Dined for Restaurant Week. Step back in time in the look and feel of the restaurant. Unlike the ambiance, food is up to date. We enjoyed the setting, the food was really good as well as our drinks. Rounded booths on the side are best. Bar area is loud and only a half wall divides it from the main dining area. Live music from the rat pack era was enjoyed. Make a reservation, dinning room seats under 200 people. Ask for a table in the 40's section. We will be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just a bad experience....hguod69Dined on 8/20/2014The hostess adjusted out table so we were sitting next to reach other. We adjusted the table back. The waitress didn't listen and brought me a steak that was cooked rare and not medium. The steak went back a second time and was still rare. My date was done with her meal by the time this was done. The waitress didn't run a $100 gift card VISA properly and gave the excuse that they do t take such cards. This card is the same as VISA and has been accepted by multiple high end diners in the DFW area. I believed it was the server or managers issue not the machine. The food was very salty. Theanager was not informed about any of these issues by the waitress. The music was good. I will never go back or recommend this restaraunt.
- A Worthy FindPeggyVIPDined on 8/20/2014Table 13 is only 4 months old but I'm sure they're here to stay. Intimate, clubby atmosphere, Hollywood glamor decor (rather reminds me of the old Playboy Club without the Bunnys). Nice sized table with comfy chairs. 5 of us had lunch, ordering from the Restaurant Week menu. The deviled eggs and bacon-wrapped bleu cheese stuffed figs were both a bit hit. Chicken Cordon Bleu up next, a hearty portion. Strawberry Romanov ended a wonderful meal. Very capable staff - friendly and professional. No complaints at all. I'll certainly return.Special Features: