4812 Belt Line Road
Addison, TX 75001Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.table13addison.com/
- Phone: 9727899558x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: M-F 11-4pm
Dinner: M-Th 4-12am, Friday 4-2am, Saturday 5-2am, Sunday 5-11pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Ted Reemtsma
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live entertainment M-Sat.
- Special Events: Special menu creation and flat rate per head pricing. We have a private dining room seating up to 30. The restaurant will periodically host larger gatherings combing the bar area and the private dining room to create a capacity of up to 120 using stand up high top tables.
A word from Table 13
Vintage-inspired food, beverage & service in a distinctive, upscale atmosphere reminiscent of early 1960’s Vegas. Chef-prepared steaks, seafood & specialty dishes served up with classic, showroom-style entertainment. Open for lunch, dinner, late nights.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Table 13 - Best Restaurants in Addison ›
Table 13 reviews from OpenTable diners
235 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (161)romantic (132)neighborhood gem (101)fit for foodies (84)vibrant bar scene (67)hot spot (65)good for groups (49)notable wine list (48)late-night find (46)great for lunch (30)great for brunch (5)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- peeweeDined on 10/18/2014I really am not certain what my feeling was. It was ok. I had heard a lot about it and it was not all of that?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerDallas4321Dined on 10/14/2014Love this place... great food, great service and awesome vibe!Special Features:
- good food and servicedjhdjhVIPDined on 10/14/2014food and service were good. waiter did not rush us and was knowledgeable. only complaint was noise level as I was there for a business meeting. this is a great place for a business lunch but not quite so for a business dinner.Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/12/2014The food was fantastic. I wish we had gone on a different night because live music was the only thing that could've made the experience better (music only Mon-Sat, we went on Sunday). It's an elegant atmosphere and the service and food are top notch. I had the Beef Wellington and it was amazing.Special Features:
- Great music and dancingDancingCoupleDined on 10/11/2014Aside from the great food and service, I enjoyed the Frank Sinatra style entertainment and dancing. I felt like I was going to an elegant, trendy (with a little bit of '40s-'50s charm) Las Vegas type club on the strip. The only thing that would have made it more spectacular would have been a bigger dance floor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!BradDined on 10/11/2014We met another couple here for a nice dinner before the theatre. I'm an enormous fan of beef Wellington, and it's not easy to find in Dallas -- but they have it, and it was wonderful! In fact, everyone enjoyed their meal: the food was excellent, the service attentive but not intrusive, and the Irish coffee was a great way to end the meal. We'll be back!Special Features:
- DanoDined on 10/9/2014We really enjoyed our experience at Table 13. The food was superb and the ambiance was special. The drinks were very tasty as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itDMateo76Dined on 10/8/2014I took a few clients here for a celebratory dinner. It was the first time any of us had ever been. The food was wonderful, the service was impeccable, and the atmosphere was enjoyable. We especially liked the live music on the piano. All told, everyone left saying how much they want to come back.Special Features:
- Over ratedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/3/2014Food and service was not up to prices. Over rated wouldn't recommendSpecial Features:
- Great food and great musicOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/1/2014We were celebrating a special occasion and Table 13 made it special. Everyone was very accomodating and friendly. We enjoyed the great live music very much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table13-Love itAddisonLocalDined on 9/27/2014We appreicated being seated early! We enjoyed the wine, the service and the music (although we were in the front room, away from the stage and it was still difficult to carry on a conversation at some points duirng the night). I think that front room gets a little loud with the brick (and no other sound absorbing materials, besides carpet). The chef's special sea bass was just a little saltier than I prefer, but still very good (I choose no sauce). We enjoyed the food, wine and service - all very, very good. We look forward to dining again, and bringing friends.Special Features:
- Oldie but a goodieAlfredoVIPDined on 9/26/2014Overall the experience was not bad and I believe the family enjoyed the time. I was just not impressed with the fact that not only did we have what I consider to be a prime table at the establishment, The food did come out a bit slow. I am pretty sure the restaurant owner was aware of this issue but never did he come to the table to apologize for this slow in-service. But I would tell you put in this aside the food was absolutely fantastic. Just don't know if I had to do it again if I would come back to this place for a important dinner with my family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth returningOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/26/2014We had high hopes and it was worth a shot but we won't be returning. My wife and do a few date nights a month and with prices in line with other nice steak houses our hopes were high but we were disappointed. The service and drinks were good but food was a big miss. My wife and I both had to send back our steaks (something we never do) and my steak was still not correct but I didn't want to wait at that point. They dropped off the sides at the time our original steaks were dropped off so instead of taking them away they left them on the table while we waited for our second steaks. We did like the escargot and my wife liked the ice cream dessert drinks but for these prices go elsewhere.Special Features:
- Ok to try onceApayaVIPDined on 9/23/2014Steaks and wine list were "OK" but no competition for Del Frisco's, Nick and Sam's or III Forks as far as quality of food.
- Worth a trip but...JustMyOpinionDined on 9/20/2014The food was just OK AND very pricey. My Husband's lampchops were $34 and he had to get a salad a la carte. I ordered the crabcake appetizer, which I believe was $16, and I would place it toward the bottom of my list of all crabcakes ever consumed. It had more of a veggie/stuffing taste and was served with only a wedge of lemon-not even a drizzle of sauce. The Manager did stop by to inquire while we were there, but we didn't want to cloud the evening with 'that' conversation. What I do give high marks are the ambience, entertainment and service. This plus our dinner companions made it a nice evening. My Husband and I decided we would go back but only for appetizers and drinks at the bar where we could still enjoy the entertainment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the moneyjaldallasDined on 9/20/2014The service and entertainment were great. However, the wine list was lacking a lot of "by the glass" options. The food was just so-so for the price. I had to send my food back twice and it still wasn't good.Special Features:
- SuzeDined on 9/19/2014We thoroughly enjoyed it even though it wad quite crowded and noisy. Our waiter was Steve and he was great! The food was good and we enjoyed being there. We will be back.Special Features:
- A great north Dallas addition.JerryBDined on 9/19/2014My wife and I made our first to Table 13 on 9/19 and we couldn't have been more pleased. The room is rather small and my be a little loud when the live music is playing (there was none while we were there), but it is beautifully decorated. The bar serves great drinks in the "rat pack" style and the food is outstanding. Service was excellent and attentive without being intrusive. We had a wonderful evening and will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/18/2014My wife had wanted to try this place for some time and we finally made it there. Located in a shopping plaza and front outside you would never guess that it was a nice restaurant with a dress code. Food was excellent and the service was impeccable. Definitely recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/17/2014Terrific food, outstanding service, great space, good music - the best.Special Features:
- DisappointingfinediningVIPDined on 9/16/2014Inappropriate pictures hanging on the wall; entrees were served at room temperature and had to be sent back; steak was only "reheated" and was tough after being reheated; manager didn't immediately offer to comp entrees until my husband told him we shouldn't have to pay for the steak when the manager asked what we would like for him to do. I like a manager to tell me what he will do to make a bad situation okay rather than ask what he can do - that's good customer service. Shrimp cocktail was excellent; tomato soup was good, but a little too rich for my taste; bread was delicious; and, the live music was beautiful. Atmosphere is very nice.
- Well Kept SecretluvgoodfoodDined on 9/16/2014I have eaten here several times and the food has been consistently excellent. I have lunched with a large group, dined in the evening with individuals and eaten appetizers at the bar with friends. I have recommended it to several friends who were not aware of it, and each has been impressed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bon-Retro-Appetit!PSLAKEWOODDined on 9/14/2014What a charming, flashback restaurant with an new feel for the 60's. The Bill of Fare was exceptional, and my beef Wellington prepared superbly! Great charm and feel but it's the food that matters! Delicious, right down to the flavorful French bread, warm I might add, with a butter only slightly orange infused. Lovely touch, and I will definitely return. So glad to have been able to celebrate my birthday there with a dear friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great entertainmentTrioofFriendsDined on 9/13/2014I had a lovely evening at Table 13! The "Supper Club" atmosphere was so enjoyable!! The food was excellent, and ambiance great (although a little loud) and the Entertainment was wonderful. Try It!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best for apps and drinksDallasGirl11VIPDined on 9/13/2014Bar is great. Service is great. We loved our calamari but chateaubriand was just ok. Bananas foster dessert not so good. Would highly recommend sitting at the bar for drinks and appetizers!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant too noisy!EatoutalotDined on 9/13/2014We were seated in a middle room with a large party in the same room. It was very hard to talk due to their noise! Noise level needs to be able to be reduced in some manner.Special Features:
- Mixed ImpressionTop10VIPDined on 9/11/2014I was impressed with the bacon wrapped dates and the bread. The entrees were lacking-the filet was NOT wet aged and did not have the prime steak flavor which you get with the capital grill, or Als. The venue has potential, but has a ways to go.
- Truly A Neighborhood Gemksilky69Dined on 9/10/2014Its nice to have fine dinning so close to home. You have set the bar.Special Features:
- Delightful eveningRobertoDined on 9/10/2014In a culture that's getting sloppy-casual, it was so refreshing to dine at a classy "old school" dinner club with attentive wait staff in white jackets, serving excellent food and drinks! Great people watching. Reasonably priced as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time but not the last timeChuckDined on 9/9/2014Great evening with friends...wonderful menu with many interesting and unusual items...had the Beef Wellington and it was terrific. Outstanding service from our waiter, David. Excellent bar and they make a great Negroni.Special Features:
- Great NightcarleatsDined on 9/9/2014Had a drink at the bar, dinner was great Pete took excellent care of us. Live music was very enjoyable. Will be back.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 9/8/2014Enjoyed the food, the service and the entertainment. DO NOT LIKE THE ARTWORK. It's a great looking retro place, but the artwork does not belong.Special Features:
- Great Atmosphere + Excellent FoodWingwalkerDined on 9/8/2014Table 13 is a GEM! Addison residents, and businesses alike are bringing their friends, family, and clients to this OUTSTANDING restaurant. The service is Five Star, the food is beyond that! Last night my guest had a succulent steak, while I had the flavorful and cooked just right lamb chops! We had asked for specific seating, and were accommodated, and enjoyed the music while still being able to carry on a conversation! It had been years since I heard "Popsicle Toes" - one of my favorites! Time passes by while you are in this wonderful venue...so make sure to get your reservation, as this place is the NEW SPOT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kindle14Dined on 9/7/2014Steven my waiter was outstanding! He deserves a raise! Great birthday outing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood findFlickDined on 9/6/2014Ambience was excellent. Went for our anniversary and it was perfect. Steak Diane was excellent! Crab cake...so, so. Filled up about 8:00pm. Need reservations a few weeks in advance. Small venue. Really enjoyed the 3 piece band and singer...definately a "throw back" atmosphere. We loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A new favoritehal52VIPDined on 9/5/2014Great food, great service, great music is what you find at this restaurant. Its like a trip back into time to a Sinatraish Vegas dinner club.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just the facts...SlomuvintrainVIPDined on 9/5/2014What follows are the facts as I experienced them. First, Table 13 is L-O-U-D. My date and I were seated at a "very small" (server's remark) yet we were yelling at each other to be heard. Next, I was aware of the complaints of other reviewers regarding efficiency of service. Well, it took a timed 25 minutes before my first cocktail was set on my table. Unacceptable. My date ordered the lamb chops which were supposed to be medium rare. I've seen sheep burned worse than that and live. My pork chop was over cooked and dry. Being tucked back in the back room we never really heard the music over the din. Additionally, the dress code was identified as "dressy" yet there were men in Levi's and some even in shorts. I will not return.
- Pricey but goodLunchmeetingguruVIPDined on 9/4/2014Anyone who has escargot is already off on a good start. Didnt love the deviled eggs. Tasted rubbery in the yolk part. Great cocktail menu. Enjoyed Seabass x2 and lamb. Tried carrots, asparagus and potatoes. All were awesome. Wish the dishes came with a side.... adding it all up it gets expensive... Loved seeing baked alaska on the menu! Enjoyed strawberries romanoff and the chocolate cake as well. All were yummy.Special Features:
- Great business luch spotRegularPersonDined on 9/3/2014The servicer was professional and attentive but not intrusive. The bacon wrapped dates with blue cheese were incredible. Spinach and arugula salad with salmon was tasty and just the right size for lunch. I will have to go back to check out the dinner menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant needs a bit of tweakingTerryFDined on 8/31/2014Loved the "supper club" idea and atmosphere was great. There was a good band but while not playing the piped in music that played did not fit. It should have been the same genre. The menu is excellent but was a little disappointed with the escargot and the caesar salad. Escargot had little flavor, not enough butter and the puff pastry that topped it disintegrated while trying to eat. We ordered our caesar chopped and tossed (instead of whole pieces of romaine) and it came out tasteless. More dressing on the side remedied that. The filet with peppercorn sauce and carrots were fabulous and perfectly cooked. Waitstaff a bit inattentive. In a city with so many fabulous restaurants, they need to step it up to compete!Special Features: