1280 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.table1280.com/
- Phone: 4048971280
- Hours of Operation:
We invite you to join us...
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11am - 2pm
Sunday 12:30pm - 2:00pm
Brunch: Saturday & Sunday 11am - 2pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Bhavesh Patel
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Private Party Facilities: We welcome your private dining inquiries. Kindly note, if you are booking a private dining event in advance of attending a performance please discuss your reservation start time with Heather Brady
- Private Party Contact: Heather Brady 4047335283
- Entertainment: Visit www.woodruffcenter.org to view events at the High Museum, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra and Alliance Theatre.
- Special Events: Table 1280's lounge and dining rooms offer an inviting setting for private gatherings; whether for business or pleasure. Menus may be tailored to your specific occasion.
A word from Table 1280
Our inspired cuisine reflects regional flavors and attractive prices at lunch, dinner and brunch. Complimented by The Woodruff Arts Center's contemporary setting, our menus have all the ingredients to offer you a tasteful experience. We offer extensive selections, including specialty cocktails and award winning wines to complement your dining choices. Please join us in our lounge for a sampling of delicious bar snacks and lively conversation. We offer a weekly menu that showcases seasonal ingredient; give us a call to see what we are featuring and join us here at the Woodruff Arts Center for dinner and a show.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Table 1280 reviews from OpenTable diners
- Table 1280 depends too muchfoodseekerVIPDined on 7/21/2012Table 1280 depends too much on the Woodruff Art Center and High Museum to provide customers. We ate lunch there after visiting an exhibit at the High and we were almost alone in the place. The food, however, was quite good and presented and served well. Perhaps for the evening/symphony crowd the business picks up -- if not I wouldn't expect to see Table 1280 open much longer. Atlanta has a plethora of good restaurants that are not so far off the "beaten path."Special Features:
- All of us ordered the salmonOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 7/6/2012All of us ordered the salmon salad for $15 and it appeared as though as filets had been overcooked and dry. There was very few people in the restaurant do the holiday week and it appeared as though the filets had been pre-cooked or reheated from the previous day. I also had the cool peach-ginger soup de jour. It wasn't bad, but much like a sweet smoothie. Overall, I've always thought this restaurant was over priced. I only patronize them because its convenient to our office, but will probably not go back.
- The food was okay but ourOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/17/2012The food was okay but our waiter was outstanding. He seemed to know exactly when to appear at our table and refill glasses or take somthing away. Wonderful young man. He made up for the lack luster food. The location was very convenient - we had a theatre performance immediately following unch. I would give it a second try to see if I chose poorly off the menu.Special Features:
- Table 1280 never disappoints.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/16/2012Table 1280 never disappoints. The cuisine and service are excellent, and the setting could not be more perfect. Having a meal there combines beautifully with a any of the venues at Woodruff - today it was a museum visit.Special Features:
- Lunch menu on a Friday night?OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 6/15/2012After attending Jazz at the High we thought we'd have a nice dinner at 1280. We were completely disappointed to find out that at 7:30 on a Friday night all they offer is their lunch menu. So we had a glass of wine and left.
- Check the menuOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/14/2012I enjoyed Table 1280 for the first time on May 4 before the Alliance play.The menu, the food, the service were all fabulous! I was excited to take friends June 14 for dinner before "The Screwtape Letters".When I surveyed the menu I hoped we'd been given the lunch menu by mistake.Unfortunately, the restaurant drops its dinner menu after the symphony season ends.The food was fine for lunch or a very casual dinner, but not special enough for an "evening out". And, our server was very nice, but his service was slow and full of mistakes.He offered us a "special second drink" (2 wines, 1 beer) after all our waiting,and, I thought, clearly implied the drinks were complimentary. He LATER returns with 3 wines and we were charged.So disappointed!
- Have had a better experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/14/2012Have had a better experience in the past. Menu has changed for the worst.
- The scallops were perfect,OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/9/2012The scallops were perfect, and the various appetizers we tried were yummy.
- lounge area in need of cleaning;McMattyDined on 6/9/2012lounge area in need of cleaning; hostess cold and impersonal; small portions yet without flavor or flair; server was attentive and polite.
- We enjoyed everything veryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/7/2012We enjoyed everything very much. It was great to be so close to the Woodruff Arts Center so that we could just walk to the ASO performance. Food was wonderful. We highly recommend the restaurant.Special Features:
- Perfect except for the lawnmowerkateVIPDined on 6/7/2012Perfect except for the lawnmower next to our table creating loud havoc for the lovely lunch on a beautiful day....Special Features:
- While food and service arerogerVIPDined on 6/1/2012While food and service are consistently excellent, the menu is very limited on evenings of Symphony concerts, even though the restaurant often is far from full. Other restaurants in the Woodruff Center area serve full menus at such times. It is hard to understand why Table 1280 is unable to.Special Features:
- Nice but pricey!BerkeleyLkDined on 5/31/2012Table 1280 is very nice for dinner before an ASO concert or an Alliance play. It's excellent for a light lunch while enjoying a High Museum special exhibit, expecially if your High membership entitles you to a discount. However since they've raised their prices, I wouldn't otherwise recommend it.Special Features:
- Several of us had salads andOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/27/2012Several of us had salads and they seemed straight out of a bag...some were even still sandy. The different kinds of lettuce mentioned in the menu descriptions were not what was on the plate. Pastries seemed right out of the freezer. This was on a Sunday, so maybe on a different day things would be better. Our servers were very nice.
- Usually eat at Table 1280JazzManVIPDined on 5/26/2012Usually eat at Table 1280 before an event at the ATL Symphony or High Museum since it is very conveniently located for both. That said, food always pleases although at a relatively high price (paying for convenient location, I suppose). Wine list is good, but very overpriced. Service is very good, but slows down as the place fills ups.
- Loved ItOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/26/2012First time we have eaten there and the waitress was very helpful with the menu. It was a great day, topped by a great meal! When we have the chance, we will patronize The Table again.Special Features:
- Didn't honor our request formamafoodieVIPDined on 5/24/2012Didn't honor our request for a specific table, though the request was telephoned to them & mentioned when making the reservation thru Open Table more than a week in advance. This the 2nd time they've ignored that request. Though I have been a regular, the hostess & the "manager" were unapologetic. The menu has been extremely reduced, now offering only 4 entree choices. They've cut their excellent chicken dishes & also the chopped steak.
- One of the best hidden gemsAndaraDined on 5/24/2012We have been to Table 1280 several times before concerts at ASO and always liked it, though usually it gets crowded and busy before performances, sometimes we had to wait a bit without reservation. Last night we booked a table outside early so we can enjoy dinner longer. First, we got great service by Jordan, he was just perfect - quick, polite, funny, and knowledgeable. After his recommendation we got arugula salad with mint, water melon and feta cheese, followed by lamb, and finished with strawberry panna cotta. Everything was absolutely delicious; you could hardly find better food in any other top restaurant in Atlanta. Top scores to the chef, too. Very highly recommended. Go earlier and enjoy!Special Features:
- The meal was delicious. TheLeeveeanDined on 5/24/2012The meal was delicious. The carrot ginger soup, lamb loin, and blueberry peach cobbler were the best to date!
- We loved our experience onOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/18/2012We loved our experience on Friday evening before the ballet except fot the noise! At times it got so noisey that some tables including us turned around to see what was going on---Other than that, the food and wine were wonderful and we will definitely be back---Special Features:
- The food potions were veryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2012The food potions were very small for the high $$$$ price you pay. The service was very good but found the noise level a little high as you could hear the wait staff and kitchen staff laughing and talking due to very few people eating at our 5:00 PM reservation.Special Features:
- Ate outside for the firstOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/17/2012Ate outside for the first time -- very enjoyable. So convenient and enjoyable before Alliance & Symphony events.Special Features:
- Fresh, delicious and hot brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012Fresh, delicious and hot brunch with many pleasing choices. Staff and service friendly and accomodating. Moderate noise level for early in the day. Great special occasion choice.Special Features:
- Great for pre/post dinner/drinksNetworkerVIPDined on 5/8/2012Great for pre/post dinner/drinks at Woodruff Arts Center. Must plan ahead for drinks - also very popular for private parties in the Tapas Bar. Excellent food and attentive, personable service.Special Features:
- Good selection of food choices.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/5/2012Good selection of food choices. Service a little slow.Special Features:
- A perfect evening, every time.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/5/2012This is our go to Pre-symphony place. Love the food and service and have never been disappointed. We don't like being seated across from the kitchen, but other than that, it is a perfect evening.Special Features:
- Good anytime, but especiallyPeachDined on 5/2/2012Good anytime, but especially for before-theatre or symphony events at the Woodruff Art Center.
- Wait staff not up to par.yiayiaVIPDined on 5/2/2012Wait staff not up to par. both my drink and first course were not what i ordered. Menu was very limited was not told that on the web site. Food was not fit for foodies
- Even when we don't have aOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/28/2012Even when we don't have a concert or play to go to, we love to be at Table1280. It is great.Special Features:
- Perfect for attending an eventHeatherVIPDined on 4/28/2012Perfect for attending an event at the Woodruff Arts Center. The food was outstanding and interesting. Well curated wine list with an extensive selection of wines by the glass. Would definitely dine there again before or after a show.Special Features:
- We always enjoy Table 1280OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/28/2012We always enjoy Table 1280 when we get to Atlanta. Very good service, lovely setting.Special Features:
- The restaurant seated us inOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/28/2012The restaurant seated us in an especially noisy area off the open kitchen where we would hear dishes and pans being thrown into bins, startling my date each and every time. We were reseated but without enthusiasm on the part of the staff,
- Wonderful location for anyNeighborVIPDined on 4/27/2012Wonderful location for any Woodruff Arts Center or High Museum Functions.Special Features:
- Sitting outside on their patioOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/27/2012Sitting outside on their patio on a beautiful Atlanta evening was the high point - Service was good, but the food was extremely mediocre - It had the feel of a tourist destination spot, rather than an upscale or hip foodie spot.Special Features:
- Good food, SOSO ServiceGameboy74Dined on 4/27/2012They could of blown me away if their service was more organized. The food was fantastic but the service was lacking.Special Features:
- Very foofie. The menu wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/21/2012Very foofie. The menu was very limited, but everything was good.Special Features:
- Menu has become too limited.DavidVIPDined on 4/21/2012Menu has become too limited. No vegatarian options availalbe. Service was terrible and not much of an apology following our complaint.
- Food is always very well prepared.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2012Food is always very well prepared. Inovative menu as well.Special Features:
- We caught the Picasso to WarholOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/20/2012We caught the Picasso to Warhol exhibt on Friday night, when the High offered extended hours and jazz. It was so nice to view the exhibit and then simply walk across the courtyard to the resturant for dinner. The food was good. We enjoyed the 3 course menue. The service was outstanding. The waiter was knowledgable about the menu, helpful, attentive and very charming. Altogether a very pleasant evening.
- Always excellent. And ifOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/14/2012Always excellent. And if yo are coming to a show or concert, you don't have to worry about not getting there on time. At Table1280, you are already here.Special Features: