1280 Peachtree St NE
Atlanta, GA 30309Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.woodruffcenter.org/Visit/Dining.aspx
- Phone: 4048971280
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Lunch: Tuesday - Saturday:11:300am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 8;00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: John Barrett
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Table 1280 is available for private events. Please contact the Woodruff Arts Center special events department at 404.733.5249 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cross Street: 14th Street & Peachtree Street
- Public Transit: MARTA accessible; Arts Center Station
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Rates ,br.
First 30 Minutes: FREE
Monday-Friday (7 a.m.-6 p.m.): $10
Monday-Friday (6 p.m.-7:00 a.m.): $12
Saturday & Sunday (All Day): $12
High Museum Members (Museum Hours): $8
A word from Table 1280
Table 1280 boasts a menu featuring local, farm-to-fork offerings for everyone to enjoy. Open Tuesday-Saturday, 11:30 a.m.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Table 1280 reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (21)great for brunch (12)special occasion (11)neighborhood gem (9)scenic view (9)fit for foodies (8)great for outdoor dining (7)vibrant bar scene (5)notable wine list (5)good for groups (4)romantic (4)kid-friendly (3)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)Show More
- Good dining!AnneDined on 8/9/2014We enjoyed our evening at Table 1280. The service was excellent and the food was very good. The wine list was impressive. The atmosphere was nice, but not warm and cozy. It was perfect for a light meal before the symphony.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- convenient for pre-concert/theatreSsatlantaVIPDined on 7/26/2014The receptionist acted as if she didn't understand that Open Table has a special request section when making reservation. She completely missed my window table request and told me all window tables had been reserved by those calling in for reservation. She didn't seem very well trained so it is a management issue that she doesn't understand the reservation system. So the evening didn't start out great. The food was very good as was the service but I hate sitting so close to other tables and facing a boring wall for the entire dinner. No apology was ever offered. If you go there, make a phone reservation since they don't seem to honor special requests on Open Table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GarfunkelMissJacketsDined on 7/26/2014Had dinner at 1520 before the concert . It was convenient. The food was good but nothing special. We enjoyed being there and would go again if at the Arts Center. The bread pudding was not your traditional bread pudding. Not our style at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, but somewhat slowHighvisitorDined on 7/8/2014Menu is great , food very healthy and tasty. Ideal place for before or after a visit to Arts Center, especially if using MARTA. Service great but food prep for simple lunch took 30min... Seemed a little long. Pre-theater is diff thoughSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient Arts Center StopJLGOVIPDined on 6/29/2014Great food, great location for your visit to the Atlanta Symphony, High Museum or Alliance Theatre. Modern interior is a little stark - white and glass. Brunch menu is very limited.Special Features:
- Great Spot to gather...vaalexanderDined on 6/22/2014Great spot to gather before or after visiting the High or the Alliance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sundays @ Table 1280gardenofeatingDined on 6/22/2014Pleasant atmosphere. Nice for Sunday Brunch/Lunch...the Chicken n' Waffles were tasty, and the service - Excellent! Will definitely put Table 1280 on my restaurant list for a return visit.Special Features:
- JeffDined on 6/20/2014They were not seating at tables when we arrived. Otherwise, no major complaints. Bring swim wuiut
- LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 6/13/2014Enjoyed a terrific lunch - great to have it open for a good professional lunch.Special Features:
- KathyDined on 6/8/2014The food was lukewarm at best and the quality was fair. The pork tenderloin was tough and the salmon lacked taste. The service was generally slow and we were not offered the prosecco, mimosa, or bloody Mary that was complimentary with the buffet when 12:30 pm arrived. Instead we were offered our check. After asking, we received our drink. Would not recommend.
- 1lazycook2Dined on 6/7/2014Service was very good. We had an early time 5:15 P.M. as we were going to hear the ASO. Ordered salmon medium well. Was a little dry. The salad really didn't have enough dressing, a little dry, also. Wine was ok. Espresso was not real hot. Got out in time for show as we planned. It is convenient to go to before the show. Other than that, just OK.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jut okOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014The flatbread was burnt, but otherwise tasty. Scallops were good. Asked for salad first then flatbread, got them in reverse order. Waiter not that attentive.
- Good meal at reasonable priceLGG1Dined on 5/24/2014This is certainly a convenient place to eat before going to the symphony or a play at the Woodruff Center. The fine was quite good and the ambience very pleasant. Will definitely eat here again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OopsHungryinAtlantaVIPDined on 5/20/2014I attempted to dine at Table 1280 on a Tuesday evening early (6:30 p.m.); however, I left before dining. They were having some sort of service issue. I was seated, given a glass of water and waited for 10 minutes. No staff ever came to take a drink order, much less an order. I got up and left. I was concerned that three of the five tables I was close to were complaining about length of time in receiving orders. My one star above for food is simply because I never tasted anything.
- Not preparedJANCALDined on 5/20/2014Everything & everybody seemed to be in confusion - not getting orders prepared or served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/17/2014Great food to go with a great concert performance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Odd lapses againPeachtree1Dined on 5/15/2014Took twenty minutes to get a first glass of wine. Entrees arrived before appetizer and had to be sent back. The A team must have been fully engaged at a big party at the High, and no one seemed really concerned about the service lapses although all was eventually corrected. It's so convenient for Symphony, etc., that we wish they would get their act together.Special Features:
- TerribleOpenTable Diner Since 2001Dined on 5/14/2014We were the only people in the restaurant at 6:45 for dinner. The waiter was inexperienced and put in the wrong drink and food orders. During the meal he also mentioned the chef wasnt there. Who cooked our food? Asked if we wanted to see the dessert menu and came out with an example key line crumble. Anything else we asked? Yes, vanilla and chocolate ice cream! Very bizarre evening.
- Best Brunch Table 1280MrMikeDined on 5/11/2014We went to Table 1280 for Mothers Day brunch. The various food choices were exceptional, the service was excellent and the customer service attitude were outstanding. Attending a function at ASO, Alliance Theatre, or High Museum visit, Table 1280 would be a good designation for brunch, lunch or dinner. A+Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very niceJackieDined on 5/9/2014Good food/wine/drinks. Good wait staff. Pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for the symphonyMrConcertDined on 5/8/2014food was excellent very interesting. Very prompt service. Great if you're attending an event at the symphony hall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The ModernJacmac4000Dined on 5/1/2014Elegant, spare, all-white spot for art lovers, visitors and midtown insiders. Service friendly and unhurried. If the main room is full, eat outside or somewhere else as it will be LOUD. Mind the salt. My lentil-and-bacon soup was the Great Salt Lake. Some locally sourced vendors as for instance beef from White Oak Pastures.Special Features:
- The following 60 reviews are from the Table 1280 reviews archive.
- Ideal Before a ShowSmokey58VIPDined on 4/29/2014Very good food with pleasant service. You can't best it before a show.Special Features:
- Business or PleasurejsssDined on 4/25/2014Nice spot for the interview lunch or client meeting, yet attracts the ladies who lunch crowd too. Quite with great lunch options - check out the soupSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- able 1280eileenDined on 4/24/2014Convenient to Symphony Hall and nice wait staff. Nice wine choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch at Table 1280 - A Great Dealluv2eatDined on 4/20/2014Brunch at Table 1280 is a great deal. We celebrated Easter here and were very pleased. For only around $24.95 you get a full buffet with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, made to order omelets, two carved meats, a chicken dish, a fish dish, veggies, salad, soup, great bread, and desserts and more. Included in the price is a bloody mary, mimosa or glass of prosecco. The restaurant is centrally located by the High Museum complex. It is bright with tall windows overlooking the museum plaza. Service can be a little spotty and slow but for the price, it's still worth the trip. When ordering an omelet, you fill out a piece of paper checking off the ingredients, and then give the paper to your server. Plan ahead as this can take some time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Meal Before the Theater!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/19/2014We had not been to Table 1280 in several years and we were pleasantly surprised by the tapas menu offered in addition to regular entrees. We decided to eat somewhere close to the Alliance Theater. I ordered the Ahi Tuna Salad which was outstanding and others in my group had the chicken Panini and the Veggie Panini and both were really great. Very generous portions. The service was great. If there was one downside, it is the noise level. Because of the high ceilings anf lack of carpets, the noise level is a bit loud but overall a great place for dinner and a glass of wine before the Theater. Great modern vibe. We definitely will go back soon.Special Features:
- Great food for the ArtsJimFDined on 4/13/2014A treat of a place for lunch before a okay or symphony or cruising the High! Eclectic delights well prepared and presented. Speedy too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BrunchMrMikeDined on 4/13/2014Perfect location for brunch before attending ASO or Alliance Theatre. Food and service A+Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and close to the arts.BenuelDined on 4/11/2014I read all of the reviews and there were several unfavorable ones, my wife and I had a great meal, the service was good and we were in and out in 45 minutes to see the Symphony...will go again!
- Not so good this timeBetteDined on 4/10/2014This is the forth time we have fined here. It is the first disappointing experience. At 6:20pm. The restaurant was full. We finally got our food at 7:05. The show began at 7:30. The tuna patty I received was dry and flavorlessI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Arts Center!HappyDinerDined on 4/4/2014The 1280 is a great dining experience for the Arts Center crowd. The menu offers a nice selection of healthy and very well prepared food. The service is excellent and sensitive to the schedules most of the diners have at the Arts Center. The bar is also very inviting for those who simply want to visit before the show, concert or while visiting the museum. The 1280 is a nice addition to the Arts Center for those of us who want to enjoy a fine meal that is so conveniently located.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a perfect place forCc22VIPDined on 4/3/2014This is a perfect place for theater night! Food was very good and reasonably priced. I had a burger which was juicy and flavorful. Other dishes quite good as well. Their outside seating area was lovely. We've been there before and will definitely go back.
- Before the symphonyDbarDined on 4/2/2014It was a nice dinner in a wonderfully convenient location for before the symphony or a play. The waiter was especially helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient to shows and goodcogentgentDined on 4/2/2014This is the ideal place for dinner before a performance by the ASO or at the Alliance Theater. The menu is not huge but the food is very good. My wife had the salmon and I had the blackened scallops and both were excellent. The entrees have only minimal sides so we shared the mixed veg which was carrots, onions, and squash, not peas etc, and quite tasty. Service was outstanding. We will go often before a performance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient and well pricedPeachDined on 4/2/2014This pleasant restaurant at the Woodruff Art Center is a perfect place for a before-theatre/symphony light supper. It is well-priced to make a full evening. It has a very good bar and wine list.
- Popular spot before a concertbellissimoDined on 3/29/2014Popular spot before a concert or play at the High. Only took 45 minutes to get in and out with excellent, attentive servers and very good food.Special Features:
- Akways just missesFabulousVIPDined on 3/23/2014I've watched this restaurant go through many different catering companies, etc, and because of the administration of the High Museum, which owns it, it is always at their whim. It is the ONLY place, really, to eat in the area, so people are stuck! The lunch we had ended up being a buffet, and it was okay. The problem is the service...well-intentioned but NOT TRAINED WELL. They are not at fault because they have obviously never been told...I saw no manager present and never have. The hostess has no warmth or charm or people skills and the mistakes made by servers are too numerous to go into...e.g. clearing plate and not refreshing silverware, not picking up dropped napkin, no refill of tea, no encouragement to get dessert, etc. ETC,Special Features:
- Our food and service are alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 3/22/2014Our food and service are always wonderful at Table 1280. We have had some challenging experiences with reserving a table on Open Table. We love Open Table and prefer to make our reservations on line instead of calling. We're not always confident that the reservation desk at Table 1280 will have a record of our reservations made on line at Open Table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Pre-Show Dining1ceMaidenVIPDined on 3/21/2014Food is excellent. Everything is a la carte. Very convenient. Reasonably priced.Special Features: