3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
The Shoppes at Palazzo
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
CreolePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/table-10
- Phone: 7026076363x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 10:00pm ; Happy Hours: Daily: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Seafood, Creole
- Executive Chef: Tim Doolittle
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Table 10
Table 10 is the junction between casual dining and world-class food – mixing hip design with a bit of New Orleans’ mystique. The Food Bar, a lively feature of many of Emeril’s restaurants, presents uninterrupted views of the grill stations and the busy kitchen as well as two flaming rotisseries that are used continuously throughout the day. Oversized steel columns and beams frame the restaurant’s front façade, with colored glass canopies opening out over the sidewalk café, where guests can experience lush views of The Grand Canal Shoppes atrium. With semi-private rooms that can accommodate 20-65 guests and availability for restaurant buy-outs, our experienced event planning staff can accommodate your every need.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Table 10 reviews from OpenTable diners
124 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (70)special occasion (66)romantic (47)good for groups (34)notable wine list (27)great for lunch (18)hot spot (12)late-night find (9)kid-friendly (9)neighborhood gem (6)scenic view (3)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- A nice break from the Italian spotsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014If you are staying at the Venetian/Palazzo you will get your fill of good Italian fare. Table 10 is a high end creole and was a very welcome change during our trip. Highly recommend the charred octopus, was perfectly cooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucky findtealoverDined on 8/23/2014On a recent visit to Las Vegas, we found Table 10 and had the summer's chef tasting menu. It was a great experience. The food was fabulous and the service was great. While in the midst of a big Las Vegas resort/casino, it was far enough away from the crowd to have a nice dinner.Special Features:
- Late LunchIdaho1976Dined on 8/23/2014Enjoyed the lunch menu (selected the soup of the day, lobster ravioli and of course flourless chocolate mousse cake) for Las Vegas Restaurant Week. Food was well prepared, flavorful and presentations were lovely. The sweet/sour Cactus Rose cocktail was a refreshing surprise. Wish Las Vegas Restaurant Week lasted longer and cover at least two weekends.Special Features:
- Excellent Restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/19/2014Great wine pairing menu. Service and food were EXCELLENT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent all the way aroundFaylynDined on 8/17/2014Great place to stop in when your in Vegas. Food quality and flavor was outstanding. Wait service was very attentive. Pricing was on par with most Vegas restaurants and portions were a good quality sizeSpecial Features:
- Good food. Atmosphere lackingLoriVIPDined on 8/17/2014A group of 5 really enjoyed the selection of food and wines. The prix fixe menu was a great value. Atmosphere lacking character and service was spottySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealNYfoodieVIPDined on 8/14/2014I totally enjoyed the summer tasting menu. Every course was top notch and the available choices were great. The service was outstanding and the staff friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Emeril is the manmangiatimeDined on 8/9/2014This our 3rd Emeril restaurant and it's always been great. This one is good but not as good as New Orleans. Service and drinks are always top of the line. Food depends on what you order sometimes,it was good not great.Special Features:
- Great Experience for any Vegas tripkgbandbexDined on 8/8/2014My girlfriend and I ate here during our first Vegas trip. The food was incredible and the prices were good. We had a 4 course meal which did not disappoint. The dessert menu will leave you thinking for a while because they all sounded great. If you are into bacon, try the bacon that they have. I wouldn't think of bacon as a great appetizer outside of the IHOP, but this bacon was delectable. Table 10 is a must stop for anyone on the Vegas strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In a mall, but far from mall food!WardsntxDined on 8/8/2014This is located in the forum shops and is open to the mall, but the ambience inside is nice. Casual and warm, you really don't mind the mall crowd just outside. Plus, your here for the food! And yes, the food is what you would expect from a Lagassse eatery. From the chicken and sausage gumbo, to the bar b que shrimp, to the Wagyu skirt steak, all was on point. Finish it off with his famous banana cream pie and you've got yourself a great food experience. We thoroughly enjoyed our food and the servers were fantastic, very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mom's 50th was perfectjroroDined on 8/3/2014I spent some time looking for a perfect place to take my Mom for dinner before treating her to a show at the Venetian. Table 10 seemed like a great choice, and I was 100% right. Warm and unstuffy service, tasty food, and a great spot for people watching. We started with the Corizo and Goat Cheese Peppers... and were both scouring Google for the recipe within moments. She had the Wagu Skirt steak and I the Scallops St Jacques... both fantastic. Great night! Thanks so much for making my mama feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/3/2014Every time I come here, the gumbo is a must get! Make sure you ask for some extra bread when the gumbo comes out to mop it all up with the bread.Special Features:
- Fab food!FloweryBranchFoodieDined on 8/3/2014Emeril should be proud! Impressive menu, especially lobster truffle Mac n Cheese! Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/25/2014We each had the seasonal tasting menu, yes, the bacon is spicy! Lots of water! The steak was SO tender and the corn amazing! Dessert? WOW! I was, however, disappointed seating was so open to the mall, it did cheapen the experience. (Oh, and the cocktails!!)
- Best FindLaineDined on 7/25/2014If you are looking for great food and service that is on the strip, but not wild and crazy, go to Table 10. Super service and food. A staff that makes you feel appreciated and will do all they can to meet your needs.Special Features:
- DeliciousAustiniteDined on 7/18/2014Loved the chicken, and Emeril's banana pie is always a treat! Although if you are celebrating a birthday, don't expect anything more than happy birthday wishes. Really liked the food!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/17/2014The four course special for $45 is always my choiceSpecial Features:
- For New Orleans foodies.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/12/2014Wife and I each had the 4 course / $45 special. Serving sizes of the apps were slightly reduced, but we still couldn't finish everything, so still plenty of food. And the variety was great, especially for the price. Gumbo, BBQ shrimp, roasted bacon (brown sugar and cayenne pepper - unique and amazing), & Cesar salad were as good as any dishes I've had anywhere. Dining at the bar was great as was the service and pace. The peach chicken was juicy & flavorful like dark meat but was a meaty breast -- I never order chicken for a nice dinner out, but this was really good and would recommend. Emeril came out of New Orleans and his roots and passion for this style of cooking come though 1000% at Table 10.Special Features:
- Very GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/11/2014I have eaten here a couple of others times before this visit. Eat here back in July when there were running a four course dinner for $50.00 just a great value in Vegas.
- Seasonal tasting menu was TASTY!JayneDined on 7/10/2014We started out with lobster soup which was delicious. The North Country Farms Bacon with Bourbon Sauce had a great flavor but was a little too spicy for us...too much cayenne. We had the striped bass with succotash. Superb! So glad we ate at Table 10 while in Vegas, where there are so many great restaurant choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- billDined on 7/10/2014Over priced. Menu selections were very limited. Service wasn't good. Food was very good. Team waiter concept failed, because after initial contact we waited too long .
- Overpriced and overratedmchlgrnvlVIPDined on 7/9/2014This is the second time I have dined here; the first was shortly after it opened. Our impressions were the same...this is a consistently overpriced and overrated restaurant relying on the name of its famous owner chef, as do most of the restaurants in Las Vegas. I would guess that Mr. Lagasse would never eat here; possibly he's never been there. His name allows entrées to be priced between $30-50. All 4 meals were at best mediocre. The duck I had was probably previously frozen and microwaved, based on it's strange consistency and lack of taste. The waiter was clueless about the food and wine. This one is a very bad bet, even for Las Vegas. Unlike the DB Brasserie which was wonderful.
- Fit for a Queen4aQueenDined on 7/9/2014My guest and I were seated right away upon arrival. Everyone was very nice. They offered the wine and drink list. Everyone was very professional and friendly. It was a nice quiet atmosphere. The staff was very attentive and accomodating. I would definitely recommend this restaurant as it was recommended to me. I will return whenever I visit Las Vegas. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised!!MsDeeDeeDined on 7/6/2014The food was not cooked by any professional. The bread had no flavor, and slammed on our plates, the shrimp were so crispy you couldn't taste it and it reminded me of frozen food. I ordered bottle water and the guy poured me a glass and took the remainder. Really surprised that Emeril Lagasse's restaurant serving such poor quality food for the prices we paid. We eat at Ruth Chris often so this is not written to get any money back, but to inform Emeril his number one fan was not happy. BAM
- Feel like the poor relationsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/4/2014The food was generally good. The shrimp in barbeque sauce was particularly tasty. However, I had pasta Bolognese for my main course, and it was quite ordinary. The real problem was the awful service. The first course (a salad and a gumbo) did not arrive until 20 minutes or so after we placed our order. At that point, you would expect the kitchen to find its rhythm, but instead there was another 15 minute wait for appetizers and another long wait for the main course. In contrast the young poker player seated at the next table was fawned over by the wait staff and had his meal served timely. Perhaps they should just open a steerage section for customers deemed not worthy of their restaurant.
- Great ExperienceTexasgal1Dined on 7/4/2014I was in Las Vegas 4th of July weekend and wanted to find a great place besides a buffet. When I was reviewing the menu I originally saw a Taste of Spring 4 course dinner and all the choices looked great. When we went there it ended up as the Taste of Summer Menu for 4 courses and it was amazing. My first choice was the tomato soup......Yum! I am from the South and was looking for food that was familiar and delicious. Some places there was food on the menu I couldn't pronounce or even knew what it was. The service was great as well. 4 courses for $45 is an amazing deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table 10 Food & ServiceClassymeatDined on 7/4/2014We had the four course special, everything was excellent! The service was really really good! I do like romantic booths as compared to so many tables, the atmosphere was fun & the décor looked great! The menu featured all my favorites and I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table 10- A Step AbovealifoodandwineDined on 7/2/2014Great food and great service. Our reservations were early, therefore Table 10 was not crowded. Also, since we were early we were able to take advantage of Happy Hour. Great wine list and a huge wine cellar. Food was awesome. Generally we go to places and the food is generally good, but at Table 10 the food was awesome. Just something about the flavors in all the food that was a step above. I took advantage of the $45 dollar summer special with the skirt steak as the main menu item, which is a great price for a 4 course meal.My husband got the duck, which was out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table10556TacticalDined on 6/29/2014On the list to eat every trip we make to Las VegasSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great quiet eveningRobertaDined on 6/29/2014Had a fabulous meal with wonderful flavours and choices. We choose from the summer menu and it was outstanding. Service was impeccable. Tiramisu was ok a little to much whipped cream cheese for my liking and not enough sponge but pistachio brittle topping was great. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid food, great servicePeppattyVIPDined on 6/27/2014A solid choice with selections for everyone to enjoy. The best deal is the four course, with very slightly smaller portions than the regular menu, with full sized desserts. Banana cream pie is a no brainer. It's hard to find a good pie unless it's homemade, and they nailed this pie. Service is by far the most friendly, and efficient we encountered in Vegas.Special Features:
- Table 10 topsboblovesfoodDined on 6/27/2014Excellent food and service. Nice decor and friendly staff. Would return the next time we are in Las Vegas.Special Features:
- Near perfect in every wayEmerilRulesDined on 6/24/2014After spending a few days in Vegas and dining in a couple of "fine dining" establishments, Table 10 was by far the best experience we had. Excellent service. Delicious food prepared as ordered. Nice ambience. Tiny flaw, the bread left a little to be desired. We will definetely eat there again next time we are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mmmmm Lobster RolltruthfuldinerDined on 6/21/2014I was expecting my lobster roll to be on a roll, but instead it came out on three dinner rolls instead. This was preferred because I could share the rest and the presentation was great. The taste was super as well. Also, we shared the BBQ shrimp appetizer before our meal and it had a very unusual, but delightful taste. The shrimp were cooked to perfection. The mushroom ravioli was a little light on the portion for the price. The other entrees I thought would come smaller for the price compared to the ravioli, but they were quite large portions.Special Features:
- Fun filledLuv2feastDined on 6/16/2014We had a great time. Wait staff was good! Fun for all! Good food/priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Going Through the MotionsRebmarmadVIPDined on 6/14/2014We chose this restaurant based on a discount we purchased and the fact that it is an Emeril restaurant. Despite attentive service, I have to say it was a very disappointing experience. Because it was a birthday dinner for our daughters and we had a discount, we didn't make a fuss. But my husband's fish was incredibly over-cooked, and my scallops were so over-salted that I kept eating them anyway--they were so bad that I kept thinking it was deliberate, and I was failing to appreciate their uniqueness. When I was down to my last scallop I finally realized the joke was on me--they were just badly prepared. Oh well. Now I know--attaching a celebrity chef name to a restaurant really doesn't guarantee a peak dining experience.
- wonderful dinnerLNSantaClaraDined on 6/12/2014We had the $45 spring taster menu - the gnocci was excellent as was the BBQ shrimp. For the main course, two of us had the filet mignon which was amazing, and I had the short ribs which was excellent indeed. For dessert, we chose the banana cream pie (rich but great as it has lots of bananas in it), the tiramisu (heavier than we are used to but also good) and the berry cobbler which which was to die for!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingemeadDined on 6/11/2014The food was amazing; service was outstanding and I would definitely come back. I had the Octopus and the Wild Salmon - the Octopus was prepared perfectly and the dish had a crunch that was composed of red onion and cucumber. after you took a bite of the dish you felt a growing sense of heat in the back of your mouth - not overpowering, just a little surprising.Special Features:
- Delicious and friendly!HCBoerneDined on 6/11/2014Table was perfect for our large party. The service was excellent - Mikey and Rafael were great! Food was excellent as expected. Scallops prepared perfectly; lamb delicious; duck scrumptious! We totally enjoyed our dinner.Special Features:
- A Perfect 10EvelynnDined on 6/8/2014The Sunday family-style clambake was out of this world, the quality and quantity of these comfort food favorites was exceptional! The staff was very friendly and attentive making it a great anniversary experience.Special Features: