3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
The Shoppes at Palazzo
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
CreolePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/table-10
- Phone: 7026076363x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 10:00pm ; Happy Hours: Daily: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Seafood, Creole
- Executive Chef: Tim Doolittle
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Table 10
Table 10 is the junction between casual dining and world-class food – mixing hip design with a bit of New Orleans’ mystique. The Food Bar, a lively feature of many of Emeril’s restaurants, presents uninterrupted views of the grill stations and the busy kitchen as well as two flaming rotisseries that are used continuously throughout the day. Oversized steel columns and beams frame the restaurant’s front façade, with colored glass canopies opening out over the sidewalk café, where guests can experience lush views of The Grand Canal Shoppes atrium. With semi-private rooms that can accommodate 20-65 guests and availability for restaurant buy-outs, our experienced event planning staff can accommodate your every need.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Table 10 reviews from OpenTable diners
119 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (62)special occasion (56)romantic (42)good for groups (32)notable wine list (26)great for lunch (14)hot spot (7)kid-friendly (6)late-night find (6)great for brunch (3)scenic view (2)neighborhood gem (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Good service. Food good/not greatDiscriminatingTasterDined on 9/27/2014Went for dinner in Las Vegas at Table 10 for a Saturday night meal. Food was good....halibut was a bit undercooked...shrimp bisque was pretty thin for a bisque and virtually no shrimp in it, but it was still flavorful. They sat us next to a cutain that was apparently separating us from a closeby table. The curtain was constantly being run into and was distracting. Service was good and overall meal was good and affordable. I was a little disappointed in the overall restaurant for an Emeril Lagasse restaurant. I also ate at Delmonico Steakhouse on my trip to Las Vegas and was very happy with everything there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingMozleyDined on 9/26/2014The steak was awesome, so was the gumbo. Mac and cheese was boring. Waiter was soooooo slow. Waited so long we decided to not get dessert.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Great place. Food was fantastic. Will definitely go back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- table ten very goodkirbyDined on 9/24/2014I ate here with my wife. Gumbo was great, lobster ravioli was just OK, skirt steak fantastic, bone-in filet perfect, greenbeans fresh and prepared well, service was perfect, banana cream pie for dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luvin' Table 10VegasJunkieVIPDined on 9/23/2014I have been to Vegas more than 20 times and this had to be one of the best meals I have had. They were offering a $45/4 course special. The gumbo followed by barbecued shrimp followed by skirt steak and then desert were all awesome. Dinner was so good we rebooked for 2 nights later and were not disappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tourist hype onlypicky4foodDined on 9/19/2014If Emeril really came into his own restaurant, he would shut this down. Surrounding restaurants were all bustling but not this one. No ambiance and very cheap furniture. Food was awful and service was equally as bad. This is not fine dining if that is what you're looking for. Save yourself the trouble and eat at one of the great restaraunts in Vegas. This isn't even in the top 60.
- Not Strip QualityDinerTeelDined on 9/19/2014This was a very different restaurant than my wife and I enjoyed five years ago. Despite ordering a wide variety of dishes (I had the "tasting menu") we didn't find one item that was properly seasoned. Everything was bland, from the gumbo to the BBQ shrimp to the gnocchi. Certainly not what you would expect from an Emeril restaurant. The meal also took forever, with 20 minutes between the time we were done with each course and the time the next arrived. I get not wanting to rush diners, but the wait was excessive, particularly given the relatively few people at the restaurant. While the chocolate cake was good, the meal as a whole can only be described as disappointing.
- Good not greatCaedenDined on 9/19/2014Some items were excellent - tortilla soup and BBQ shrimp. Salads were very ordinary and Caprese salad had no flavor. Very poor for a $14 salad.Special Features:
- Worth the tripjohnnyballgameDined on 9/12/2014The staff was incredible! The food was out of this world. Great meal, great drinks, and wonderful service.Special Features:
- gadgetmangadgetmanDined on 9/11/2014I am a big fan of Emeril's but he has to look at this restaurant--it needs a management overhaul. We have been there three times and the shortcomings keep repeating--cold food, undercooked, not good service. The green beans were good.
- Fantastic foodJloveVIPDined on 9/7/2014The appetizers, desserts and cocktails were absolutely divine. Our main entrees were very good. For the prices I was surprised how casual everyone was dressed but that's Vegas! Would definitely return for the bacon app and special drinks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre at bestAdamDined on 9/7/2014What a let down. The food here is average at best. And that free glass of wine with any entree sign they plaster all over the Canal Shoppes? Don't fall for it. The wait staff plays dumb and doesn't give it to you. I say Table Zero.
- Consistent!XsecureDined on 9/6/2014I've sat at the bar, patio and inside restaurant on multiple occasions since Table 10 opened. Always had a consistent service and food/drink experience. The food is flavorful, nice variety without being overwhelmed and appropriate portions.Special Features:
- Amazing!Stacey13Dined on 9/6/2014We have eaten at Table 10 everytime we are in Las Vegas, the staff is great, the servers are very informative, attentive but not overly attentive. Every thing We have had there has been exceptional!! A few favorites are the lobster ravioli, the Mac n cheese with truffle as well as the Mac n cheese with lobster, the Mexican corn, the steaks are sheer perfection, the scallops and shrimp dishes are fantastic. The desserts and coffee are out of this world!! One of my favorite Resturants at the palazzo in Las Vegas. Highly recommend it everyone! Immpecable dining experience everytime!! We will definetly be eating here everytime we are in Vegas!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Missed the markRandallBVIPDined on 9/6/2014This is a very good restaurant service was excellent. However they sat us near in an area that was open to the mall. If you go sit behind the bar much better atmosphere. The fixed menu was a good deal four courses for $45. I would recommend it!
- Emeril's Hidden TreasureDianeWDined on 9/4/2014The only thing I was disappointed in was it was advertised Emeril served "parker house rolls" (he worked there early in his career) but what we were served were a cross between a biscuit and a roll. They were barely warm and rather hard, but the food made up for the rolls!! I ordered the 4-course Summer Tasting menu ($45) and was pleased with every course from start to finish!!! Corn Chowder, BBQ Shrimp (had this before at Emeril's Fish House and at Emeril's in New Orleans), Peach Bourbon Roasted Chicken (DIVINE!!!!) and Massaladas (like white choclate filled donut holes) - all were fabulous. I would go back in a heartbeat. Note: rather hard to find within the Palazzo Hotel (Grand Canal Shops) but just ask anyone & they will direct you.Special Features:
- Underwhelmedbubbles93aDined on 8/31/2014I have not yet had a bad experience at any of Emeril's restaurants. It's not that there was anything particularly bad, it just wasn't the top notch experience I usually have at any Emeril's restaurant. More laid back and casual. The food was good, just not exceptional like I had expected.
- SLOW Servicechristy131VIPDined on 8/31/2014Our server was extremely nice, but it might be the kitchen that was slow. Everything took forever. The bus girl was rude though. The food was not as good as I was expecting from an Emeril Lagasse restaurant. My truffle mac n cheese had almost no truffle flavor. Someone at our table ordered the lobster rolls and they were just tiny sliders that were cold. The lobster bisque tasted overwhelmingly fishy. Overall, the food was just not good, but I did enjoy the desserts. We had a variety, including the banana cream pie, the tiramisu, chocolate mousse cake and berry cobbler. I would not go back to this restaurant, nor would I recommend it to anyone, as Vegas is full of other amazing restaurants that are more worth your time and money.
- A nice break from the Italian spotsfoodiegurlDined on 8/26/2014If you are staying at the Venetian/Palazzo you will get your fill of good Italian fare. Table 10 is a high end creole and was a very welcome change during our trip. Highly recommend the charred octopus, was perfectly cooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucky findtealoverDined on 8/23/2014On a recent visit to Las Vegas, we found Table 10 and had the summer's chef tasting menu. It was a great experience. The food was fabulous and the service was great. While in the midst of a big Las Vegas resort/casino, it was far enough away from the crowd to have a nice dinner.Special Features:
- Late LunchIdaho1976Dined on 8/23/2014Enjoyed the lunch menu (selected the soup of the day, lobster ravioli and of course flourless chocolate mousse cake) for Las Vegas Restaurant Week. Food was well prepared, flavorful and presentations were lovely. The sweet/sour Cactus Rose cocktail was a refreshing surprise. Wish Las Vegas Restaurant Week lasted longer and cover at least two weekends.Special Features:
- Excellent Restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/19/2014Great wine pairing menu. Service and food were EXCELLENT!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent all the way aroundFaylynDined on 8/17/2014Great place to stop in when your in Vegas. Food quality and flavor was outstanding. Wait service was very attentive. Pricing was on par with most Vegas restaurants and portions were a good quality sizeSpecial Features:
- Good food. Atmosphere lackingLoriVIPDined on 8/17/2014A group of 5 really enjoyed the selection of food and wines. The prix fixe menu was a great value. Atmosphere lacking character and service was spottySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MealNYfoodieVIPDined on 8/14/2014I totally enjoyed the summer tasting menu. Every course was top notch and the available choices were great. The service was outstanding and the staff friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Emeril is the manmangiatimeDined on 8/9/2014This our 3rd Emeril restaurant and it's always been great. This one is good but not as good as New Orleans. Service and drinks are always top of the line. Food depends on what you order sometimes,it was good not great.Special Features:
- Great Experience for any Vegas tripkgbandbexDined on 8/8/2014My girlfriend and I ate here during our first Vegas trip. The food was incredible and the prices were good. We had a 4 course meal which did not disappoint. The dessert menu will leave you thinking for a while because they all sounded great. If you are into bacon, try the bacon that they have. I wouldn't think of bacon as a great appetizer outside of the IHOP, but this bacon was delectable. Table 10 is a must stop for anyone on the Vegas strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- In a mall, but far from mall food!WardsntxDined on 8/8/2014This is located in the forum shops and is open to the mall, but the ambience inside is nice. Casual and warm, you really don't mind the mall crowd just outside. Plus, your here for the food! And yes, the food is what you would expect from a Lagassse eatery. From the chicken and sausage gumbo, to the bar b que shrimp, to the Wagyu skirt steak, all was on point. Finish it off with his famous banana cream pie and you've got yourself a great food experience. We thoroughly enjoyed our food and the servers were fantastic, very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mom's 50th was perfectjroroDined on 8/3/2014I spent some time looking for a perfect place to take my Mom for dinner before treating her to a show at the Venetian. Table 10 seemed like a great choice, and I was 100% right. Warm and unstuffy service, tasty food, and a great spot for people watching. We started with the Corizo and Goat Cheese Peppers... and were both scouring Google for the recipe within moments. She had the Wagu Skirt steak and I the Scallops St Jacques... both fantastic. Great night! Thanks so much for making my mama feel special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/3/2014Every time I come here, the gumbo is a must get! Make sure you ask for some extra bread when the gumbo comes out to mop it all up with the bread.Special Features:
- Fab food!FloweryBranchFoodieDined on 8/3/2014Emeril should be proud! Impressive menu, especially lobster truffle Mac n Cheese! Go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/25/2014We each had the seasonal tasting menu, yes, the bacon is spicy! Lots of water! The steak was SO tender and the corn amazing! Dessert? WOW! I was, however, disappointed seating was so open to the mall, it did cheapen the experience. (Oh, and the cocktails!!)
- Best FindLaineDined on 7/25/2014If you are looking for great food and service that is on the strip, but not wild and crazy, go to Table 10. Super service and food. A staff that makes you feel appreciated and will do all they can to meet your needs.Special Features:
- DeliciousAustiniteDined on 7/18/2014Loved the chicken, and Emeril's banana pie is always a treat! Although if you are celebrating a birthday, don't expect anything more than happy birthday wishes. Really liked the food!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/17/2014The four course special for $45 is always my choiceSpecial Features:
- For New Orleans foodies.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/12/2014Wife and I each had the 4 course / $45 special. Serving sizes of the apps were slightly reduced, but we still couldn't finish everything, so still plenty of food. And the variety was great, especially for the price. Gumbo, BBQ shrimp, roasted bacon (brown sugar and cayenne pepper - unique and amazing), & Cesar salad were as good as any dishes I've had anywhere. Dining at the bar was great as was the service and pace. The peach chicken was juicy & flavorful like dark meat but was a meaty breast -- I never order chicken for a nice dinner out, but this was really good and would recommend. Emeril came out of New Orleans and his roots and passion for this style of cooking come though 1000% at Table 10.Special Features:
- Very GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/11/2014I have eaten here a couple of others times before this visit. Eat here back in July when there were running a four course dinner for $50.00 just a great value in Vegas.
- Seasonal tasting menu was TASTY!JayneDined on 7/10/2014We started out with lobster soup which was delicious. The North Country Farms Bacon with Bourbon Sauce had a great flavor but was a little too spicy for us...too much cayenne. We had the striped bass with succotash. Superb! So glad we ate at Table 10 while in Vegas, where there are so many great restaurant choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- billDined on 7/10/2014Over priced. Menu selections were very limited. Service wasn't good. Food was very good. Team waiter concept failed, because after initial contact we waited too long .
- Overpriced and overratedmchlgrnvlVIPDined on 7/9/2014This is the second time I have dined here; the first was shortly after it opened. Our impressions were the same...this is a consistently overpriced and overrated restaurant relying on the name of its famous owner chef, as do most of the restaurants in Las Vegas. I would guess that Mr. Lagasse would never eat here; possibly he's never been there. His name allows entrées to be priced between $30-50. All 4 meals were at best mediocre. The duck I had was probably previously frozen and microwaved, based on it's strange consistency and lack of taste. The waiter was clueless about the food and wine. This one is a very bad bet, even for Las Vegas. Unlike the DB Brasserie which was wonderful.