3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
The Shoppes at Palazzo
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
CreolePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.emerilsrestaurants.com/table-10
- Phone: (702) 607-6363
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Daily 5:00pm - 10:00pm ; Happy Hours: Daily: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Seafood, Creole
- Executive Chef: Tim Doolittle
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Table 10
Table 10 is the junction between casual dining and world-class food – mixing hip design with a bit of New Orleans’ mystique. The Food Bar, a lively feature of many of Emeril’s restaurants, presents uninterrupted views of the grill stations and the busy kitchen as well as two flaming rotisseries that are used continuously throughout the day. Oversized steel columns and beams frame the restaurant’s front façade, with colored glass canopies opening out over the sidewalk café, where guests can experience lush views of The Grand Canal Shoppes atrium. With semi-private rooms that can accommodate 20-65 guests and availability for restaurant buy-outs, our experienced event planning staff can accommodate your every need.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Table 10 reviews from OpenTable diners
101 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (55)special occasion (43)good for groups (36)romantic (32)notable wine list (22)great for lunch (17)hot spot (9)late-night find (7)great for brunch (2)kid-friendly (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Very good, but lacked in flavour and hospitalityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014My friend and I were there on Saturday, November 22 for dinner. We both had the four-course dinner. The first, second and fourth courses were very good, but we both agreed that our third course (our main entree) was lacking in flavour (I had the chicken, and my friend had the Arctic char). While the service was efficient, most of the servers were lacking in friendliness and charm. The one exception was one young man, in glasses, who smiled and engaged us in a bit of conversation, and ensured we had a very pleasant dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun for LunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/13/2014We arrived at 11 am and got seated right away. We were seated at a bar area that had a view of the kitchen. It was great because we got to watch the chef/cooks make our food. Got the Bone Marrow, strawberry salad, mac and cheese, siracha hot wings, and po boy sandwich. I have no complaints. It was all really good. Not to mention, that bread in the beginning melted my mouth! Cocktail drinks were superb! Come here for that afternoon snack or lunch. Great atmosphere - relaxed, open concept, servers are fun and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Table TenTcupDined on 11/7/2014I love Table Ten. The food, drinks and service is always top notch. I love to visit this place when we are in Vegas..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group dinner during conferenceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014Actually this dinner was some of the better service we as a group of 7 received during our week long stay in Vegas for a major show global conference. The food and wine list was of good variety for varying pallets. I would recommend and will return during future shows and conferences. Mainly because of proximity, the service level comparatively speaking and consistency in the food over a few visits.Special Features:
- Good Meeting VenueOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/4/2014We had lunch with a very important client and the restaurant was perfect for our lunch meeting. The wide selection of food choices and the service set a good environment and allowed us to take care of business.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent serviceDineOutOftenDined on 11/3/2014Service was excellent with good menu options. I took a group of customers and they were very impressed with Table 10, that will leave a lasting memory which is what you want to create from a business meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/30/2014Table 10 is always a favorite, brought a friend in from out of town who truly enjoyed the food, atmosphere, wine and service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well done, Table 10!BSanderDined on 10/29/2014Most everything about this meal was excellent. We did the tasting menu with the wine pairing, it was wonderful! The food was hot, delicious and prompt, the wine paired perfectly, and the service was even better. Our waiter was very knowledgeable about the food and the wine. Our water was kept filled constantly. The only thing that bothered me, (just a little) was that we were seated right next to another table of 4 where it looked to be mostly empty dining room. I'm sure if we would have asked they would have seated us more privately. The staff and the food was very classy and was everything a person should expect when dining out. Well done, Table 10!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for groups!sarla22Dined on 10/26/2014I went to Table 10 with a group of colleagues and we had a wonderful experience. The large round tables make conversation very easy since everyone could see and hear each other. Sometimes with long shaped tables people get left out, but not here! The food and service were very good, I would definitely recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Emeril should be proud.BFFoodiesDined on 10/25/2014My wife and I always stop in at Table 10 when in Las Vegas. It is one of the 'must go' places for a fine meal. We always try something new from the menu. This time we tried the Bone Marrow appetizer. It was fantastic. My wife then had the beet salad for lunch while I enjoyed the Shrimp Po-Boy sandwich. All of the favors were great and the wait staff was 1st rate. Emeril can be very proud of this restaurant. We have also dined at Delmonico's Steakhouse for special occasions and we love them both.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experience!Acollins501Dined on 10/23/2014Have been here many times. We are always satisfied with our service and with our meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a Deal!RyanDined on 10/21/2014We went here on a friend's recommendation. All of our party went with the 4 for $45 menu (app, salad or soup, entree, dessert). We all got different things and shared, and were impressed to find that EVERYTHING on the menu was quite good. I had the Boston Salad, Candied Bacon (excellent), Roasted Chicken (excellent...a surprise hit and better than the Waygu Beef, which was still very good), and Chocolate Mousse Cake (good, not great). The other standout item was the White Chocolate Malassadas, divine. Here's the BEST part - since it was prix fixe, we expected the portion to be small, but they were FULL SIZE. What a deal! Service was outstanding, and atmosphere was pleasant. Definitely a nice spot (especially for $45/person) in Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OhiomomOhiomomDined on 10/17/2014Food was average at best. But prices were high. My steak had no taste. They were very accomidating with my reservation. I realized later that's because no one was there. And on a Friday night! Waiter was poor. No fine dining training. The quality of the food didn't match the prices. All in all a disappointment.
- Stellar ServiceEatingawayDined on 10/17/2014The service was phenominal! Staff was knowledgeable about the menu and attentive to the diners. Food was amazing. We had the tasting menu - great way to try a few different things. I have never had bacon as good as at Table 10.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Tasting MenuTheBestCriticVIPDined on 10/15/2014Would have gotten much higher rating if it hadn't been in the "shopping center." Wine was a bit overpriced. Food was very good. Gumbo was above average, BBQ shrimp was lackluster, Arctic char was excellent.Special Features:
- luvs foodluvsfoodDined on 10/8/2014The wait, service staff were incredible they work as a team and compliment the restaurant wonderfully. The food was great , the staff had great suggestions and were bam on. Next time in LV we will be back. Great selection and dessert was the finishing touchSpecial Features:
- Kski69VIPDined on 10/7/2014Was in Vegas for a conf at Venetian. Table 10 was nice. Decent food and service, but a far walk from the conf. area and very quite. There were maybe 3/4 tables with people seated. Won't go back again.
- Good Place for LunchFabPlaceVIPDined on 10/3/2014Had a good lunch at Table 10. The bread was the best - fresh and melted in our mouths! We had the Gumbo, Lobster Roll and Shrimp Gumbo. Good place to go for lunch. Service is very important and the waiter did a nice job.Special Features:
- Good service. Food good/not greatDiscriminatingTasterDined on 9/27/2014Went for dinner in Las Vegas at Table 10 for a Saturday night meal. Food was good....halibut was a bit undercooked...shrimp bisque was pretty thin for a bisque and virtually no shrimp in it, but it was still flavorful. They sat us next to a cutain that was apparently separating us from a closeby table. The curtain was constantly being run into and was distracting. Service was good and overall meal was good and affordable. I was a little disappointed in the overall restaurant for an Emeril Lagasse restaurant. I also ate at Delmonico Steakhouse on my trip to Las Vegas and was very happy with everything there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingMozleyDined on 9/26/2014The steak was awesome, so was the gumbo. Mac and cheese was boring. Waiter was soooooo slow. Waited so long we decided to not get dessert.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Great place. Food was fantastic. Will definitely go back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table 10OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014Great restaurant! Food was wonderful and the service was excellent. They made a significant effort to get us done (with 4 courses!) and out of there in time for our show!Special Features:
- table ten very goodkirbyDined on 9/24/2014I ate here with my wife. Gumbo was great, lobster ravioli was just OK, skirt steak fantastic, bone-in filet perfect, greenbeans fresh and prepared well, service was perfect, banana cream pie for dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luvin' Table 10VegasJunkieVIPDined on 9/23/2014I have been to Vegas more than 20 times and this had to be one of the best meals I have had. They were offering a $45/4 course special. The gumbo followed by barbecued shrimp followed by skirt steak and then desert were all awesome. Dinner was so good we rebooked for 2 nights later and were not disappointed!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tourist hype onlypicky4foodDined on 9/19/2014If Emeril really came into his own restaurant, he would shut this down. Surrounding restaurants were all bustling but not this one. No ambiance and very cheap furniture. Food was awful and service was equally as bad. This is not fine dining if that is what you're looking for. Save yourself the trouble and eat at one of the great restaraunts in Vegas. This isn't even in the top 60.
- Not Strip QualityDinerTeelDined on 9/19/2014This was a very different restaurant than my wife and I enjoyed five years ago. Despite ordering a wide variety of dishes (I had the "tasting menu") we didn't find one item that was properly seasoned. Everything was bland, from the gumbo to the BBQ shrimp to the gnocchi. Certainly not what you would expect from an Emeril restaurant. The meal also took forever, with 20 minutes between the time we were done with each course and the time the next arrived. I get not wanting to rush diners, but the wait was excessive, particularly given the relatively few people at the restaurant. While the chocolate cake was good, the meal as a whole can only be described as disappointing.
- Good not greatCaedenDined on 9/19/2014Some items were excellent - tortilla soup and BBQ shrimp. Salads were very ordinary and Caprese salad had no flavor. Very poor for a $14 salad.Special Features:
- Worth the tripjohnnyballgameDined on 9/12/2014The staff was incredible! The food was out of this world. Great meal, great drinks, and wonderful service.Special Features:
- gadgetmangadgetmanDined on 9/11/2014I am a big fan of Emeril's but he has to look at this restaurant--it needs a management overhaul. We have been there three times and the shortcomings keep repeating--cold food, undercooked, not good service. The green beans were good.
- Fantastic foodJloveVIPDined on 9/7/2014The appetizers, desserts and cocktails were absolutely divine. Our main entrees were very good. For the prices I was surprised how casual everyone was dressed but that's Vegas! Would definitely return for the bacon app and special drinks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre at bestAdamDined on 9/7/2014What a let down. The food here is average at best. And that free glass of wine with any entree sign they plaster all over the Canal Shoppes? Don't fall for it. The wait staff plays dumb and doesn't give it to you. I say Table Zero.
- Consistent!XsecureDined on 9/6/2014I've sat at the bar, patio and inside restaurant on multiple occasions since Table 10 opened. Always had a consistent service and food/drink experience. The food is flavorful, nice variety without being overwhelmed and appropriate portions.Special Features:
- Amazing!Stacey13Dined on 9/6/2014We have eaten at Table 10 everytime we are in Las Vegas, the staff is great, the servers are very informative, attentive but not overly attentive. Every thing We have had there has been exceptional!! A few favorites are the lobster ravioli, the Mac n cheese with truffle as well as the Mac n cheese with lobster, the Mexican corn, the steaks are sheer perfection, the scallops and shrimp dishes are fantastic. The desserts and coffee are out of this world!! One of my favorite Resturants at the palazzo in Las Vegas. Highly recommend it everyone! Immpecable dining experience everytime!! We will definetly be eating here everytime we are in Vegas!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Missed the markRandallBVIPDined on 9/6/2014This is a very good restaurant service was excellent. However they sat us near in an area that was open to the mall. If you go sit behind the bar much better atmosphere. The fixed menu was a good deal four courses for $45. I would recommend it!
- Emeril's Hidden TreasureDianeWDined on 9/4/2014The only thing I was disappointed in was it was advertised Emeril served "parker house rolls" (he worked there early in his career) but what we were served were a cross between a biscuit and a roll. They were barely warm and rather hard, but the food made up for the rolls!! I ordered the 4-course Summer Tasting menu ($45) and was pleased with every course from start to finish!!! Corn Chowder, BBQ Shrimp (had this before at Emeril's Fish House and at Emeril's in New Orleans), Peach Bourbon Roasted Chicken (DIVINE!!!!) and Massaladas (like white choclate filled donut holes) - all were fabulous. I would go back in a heartbeat. Note: rather hard to find within the Palazzo Hotel (Grand Canal Shops) but just ask anyone & they will direct you.Special Features:
- Underwhelmedbubbles93aDined on 8/31/2014I have not yet had a bad experience at any of Emeril's restaurants. It's not that there was anything particularly bad, it just wasn't the top notch experience I usually have at any Emeril's restaurant. More laid back and casual. The food was good, just not exceptional like I had expected.
- SLOW Servicechristy131VIPDined on 8/31/2014Our server was extremely nice, but it might be the kitchen that was slow. Everything took forever. The bus girl was rude though. The food was not as good as I was expecting from an Emeril Lagasse restaurant. My truffle mac n cheese had almost no truffle flavor. Someone at our table ordered the lobster rolls and they were just tiny sliders that were cold. The lobster bisque tasted overwhelmingly fishy. Overall, the food was just not good, but I did enjoy the desserts. We had a variety, including the banana cream pie, the tiramisu, chocolate mousse cake and berry cobbler. I would not go back to this restaurant, nor would I recommend it to anyone, as Vegas is full of other amazing restaurants that are more worth your time and money.
- A nice break from the Italian spotsfoodiegurlDined on 8/26/2014If you are staying at the Venetian/Palazzo you will get your fill of good Italian fare. Table 10 is a high end creole and was a very welcome change during our trip. Highly recommend the charred octopus, was perfectly cooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lucky findtealoverDined on 8/23/2014On a recent visit to Las Vegas, we found Table 10 and had the summer's chef tasting menu. It was a great experience. The food was fabulous and the service was great. While in the midst of a big Las Vegas resort/casino, it was far enough away from the crowd to have a nice dinner.Special Features:
- Late LunchIdaho1976Dined on 8/23/2014Enjoyed the lunch menu (selected the soup of the day, lobster ravioli and of course flourless chocolate mousse cake) for Las Vegas Restaurant Week. Food was well prepared, flavorful and presentations were lovely. The sweet/sour Cactus Rose cocktail was a refreshing surprise. Wish Las Vegas Restaurant Week lasted longer and cover at least two weekends.Special Features: