100 Ridge Way
Flowood, MS 39232Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.tableonehundred.com/
- Phone: 6014204202
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 2:00pm - 4:00pm
Dinner: Daily: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday Brunch: 10:30am -2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Creole / Cajun / Southern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Mike Roemhild
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Comfort to Upscale dinning options are available. We also cater liquor, beer, and wine with a professional staff.
- Private Party Facilities: Table 100 Conference Center offers beautiful event facilities with an exceptional style, the finest cuisine, a convenient location for all, and an environment as elegant as your taste. We are here to host; wedding & bridal showers, business meetings, birthday parties, graduation celebrations, cocktail parties, educational seminars, trade shows, networking events, rehearsal dinners or whatever occasion you have planned. We offer: ~three room configurations to accommodate from 25 to 250 guests ~beer, wine, and cocktail service with an on-site wine professional ~free event planning services with personal event planning concierge ~complete audio/visual capabilities including wireless internet ~overnight accommodations available at our affiliate hotels Holiday Inn Express and Candlewood Suites, both adjacent to our facility ~specialty and chef manned carving stations ~plated or buffet meal service ~2,800 sq. ft. of flexible space Easy access to the International Airport
- Private Party Contact: Mary Allen Bennett 6019332720
- Entertainment: Sunday brunch features the Raphael Semmes Trio from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00p.m. Jimmy Jarratt and friends play the piano nightly at our bar.
A word from Table 100
Table 100, a new casual Euro-American Bistro by LR Restaurants is now open in Flowood. Come experience the feel of turn-of-the-century New Orleans featuring a piano bar with craft cocktails, Euro-American bistro fare, and hospitality that is second to none.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Table 100 - Best Restaurants in Jackson ›
Table 100 reviews from OpenTable diners
78 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (48)romantic (38)neighborhood gem (26)fit for foodies (26)good for groups (24)great for lunch (18)great for brunch (15)notable wine list (13)vibrant bar scene (12)hot spot (8)kid-friendly (7)late-night find (2)Show More
- Quiet date nightTecherosDined on 10/11/2014We enjoy this place. We laugh about the triple filtered water, but seriously, the service is good, food is always great, and it's a nice place for a quiet date.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Leave room for dessert!3AgsmomVIPDined on 9/29/2014Excellent service from our "team" and delicious recommendations from the crab claw appetizer to the sticky toffee bread pudding ... Make sure you leave room for that fantastic dessert treat!Special Features:
- Excellent experience!!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/26/2014The food was delicious and service was excellent. Would recommend for all occasions or just a night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpentableuserVIPDined on 9/26/2014Enjoyable experience. Moderate prices. Will return.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceHappyDinerDined on 9/24/2014I asked for a quiet spot where my old friend and I could eat and visit. We were given such fine service with only necessary interruptions, and our glasses stayed full of that fantastic water the whole time! Great food, as always; superb service; wonderful accommodation of my request. Table 100 is a gem, and Flowood is so fortunate to have a restaurant/management/chef/staff of this quality. Don't hesitate to take your "big city" guests there - they'll be suitably impressed.Special Features:
- great place but avoid meal saladSoonerDined on 9/18/2014Have had very tasty meals in the past. Bot ordered a grilled chicken salad this time and it was really sad. Wanted to suggest they visit Logans across the street for some lessons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great waitressboomerDined on 9/14/2014I had a first time date there, we are in our 50's. The waitress noticed that we were spending a lot of time getting acquainted. She assured us to take our time and when we were ready she was right there. It made my date extra special. The food was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing EntertainmentMinnieDined on 9/12/2014Tommie Vaughn is a fantastic pianist. What a treat to listen to and watch him perform!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love Table 10OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Bring back the short ribs!! Looking forward to seeing the winter menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Wonderful EveningTheTable7Dined on 9/6/2014The service was great and the food was delicious. I enjoyed my experience that evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014The customer service here is superb. Having two servers was a new experience. Any and everything we wanted and needed was readily available for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its TOO loud for fine dining.littleladyDined on 9/2/2014Its pretty there, but the noise level is too loud. The building practically echoes all of the nose around you. The parking is terrible. Our dinner was delicious. Some of the menu items were over priced. We had wonderful service, but I'm not sure if I had 1 or 3 servers. Overall, it was okay.Special Features:
- Service was excellent !ExcellencyDined on 8/31/2014Great service with two waiters an extensive drink list. I had a pink Ta Ta, it was wonderful and part proceeds go to breast cancer so I was all too happy to order a second. The entree I had the chicken was good but the menu was scarce as a fine dining restaurant I know they pay attention to detail and use local farmers, but I do wish they had a few more selections on menu like grilled shrimp, & grilled chicken.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was mediocreGoodFoodDined on 8/30/2014My husband's steak was extremely salty. I found the "hand made chips" cold and tasteless. My fried shrimp and slaw was good. Also liked the bread. But wouldn't go back. Too much money for mediocre food.
- Best Kept SecretLadyleggsDined on 8/29/2014Menu was outstanding for selection and variety. Waiters were very very knowledgeable in menu and restaurant. Service was fantastic and food Delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date night spotcutie1966Dined on 8/23/2014This is a great date night spot. Good food, nice atmosphere. The brisket was to die for, melt in your mouth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful desserts !GreatFoodFIneDined on 8/21/2014At my first visit to Table 100 I had the Buttermilk Panna Cotta with fresh fruit - It was wonderful !Special Features:
- So-soOkayDined on 8/16/2014Not many choices on the menu. Small portions relative to other similar restaurants.
- Service can be slow, food is goodtheconsultantDined on 8/16/2014My husband and I dined here a couple of times. Both times, the service was a little bit slow. We believe it might be because it's the south (no offense intended), but maybe we're just used to the quick, efficient, in-and-out type of service that is found in the northeast. All that said, we did enjoy this restaurant, which is why we dined here a second time and will definitely be going back. The food is good, the cocktails are delicious, and the pianist is stellar (good live music is always a plus for me!)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a hit!JuJuDined on 8/16/2014Table 100 is always a treat and a hit with friends and family. We choose it regularly for special occasions and for daily lunches. The food is excellent and the specials, interesting. We eat at Table 100 once a week, if not more. We recommend it to everyone who wants a delicious meal in a beautiful atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gem!TecherosDined on 8/13/2014Me and the girl come here on occasion. She loves the shrimp and grits and I love the steak. Two waiters for every table and triple filtered water. Ooooo Honestly it's a modest selection on the menu but it's perfected. You will not be disappointed. Great for a dateSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EBHBrandon2005EBHBrandon2005Dined on 8/12/2014Service was outstanding, beginning with the hostess to our waiter. Was seated quickly, and the wait staff was very efficient. Both meals were delicious, and cooked perfectly.Special Features:
- Ribeye and ChickenDRiceDined on 8/11/2014The food, drinks and dessert (sticky toffee) was wonderful. We also had the fried crab claws as an appetizer which were also fabulous. My only complaint was the saltiness of the ribeye/sauce of my meal, as well as the chicken meal of my date. I like well seasoned, flavorful food, but the salt was just a little too much in both of our opinions. Other than that everything else was wonderful! Will definitely go again and recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table 100Luv2dineDined on 8/1/2014My husband and I enjoyed a nice dinner at Table 100 in Flowood,MS. I ordered brisket, and it was devine. The cost of our dinner was very affordable. The customer service was profound!! Looking forward to another opportunity to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great service.DonnaBelievesDined on 7/31/2014Sweet potato bisque. Pan seared redfish. Divine! From beginning to end, friendly staff and timely service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinner spotKitty76Dined on 7/31/2014The food was prepared with fresh ingredients. Everything was delicious. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner With a FriendEBHBrandon2005Dined on 7/30/2014My visit to Table 100 with my friend from Las Vegas, was an excellent experience. It was a birthday celebration for her, and the food was outstanding, as was the service. My friend loved her meal of Flash Fried Shrimp, and I enjoyed the Smoked Beef Briskit. Your Creme Brule that we shared, was the best I have had. Compliments to the chef. Wait staff was excellent and attentive.Special Features:
- 5-Star ServiceLivelyMid30sDined on 7/27/2014I was blown away by the service. It was way above my expectations. The Sangria made with muscadine was the best I have had in life!! This is great place to take someone visiting MS that does not know of cultured MS.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!CMckRobDined on 7/21/2014My husband and I had a wonderful time at Table 100! The service was exceptional and the food was so delicious! We'll definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a Night! This Place is AmazingKinneyDined on 7/19/2014Table 100 was our destination for a romantic evening out. Our server was spectacular. He was very attentive to all our requests and never let us wonder where he was. Our champagne glass never fully emptied without his taking note. The food was simply elegant -- masterfully prepared and presented. Tommy Vaughn was playing the piano in the bar where we were seated at a high top table. That, alone, is worth the price of admission. He's really a very talented musician and never fails to impress. This is an upscale yet very comfortable and friendly place to spend an evening. Without a doubt, my favorite in the Jackson area.Special Features:
- Great Fine dininglivewithpassionDined on 7/19/2014First time at this restaurant. Great food, Excellent service. Piano bar, If you're up for fine dining you won't be disapointed.Special Features:
- First time to eat thereFoodieDined on 7/19/2014Our first time to eat there. The food great , and the service very good. Nice touch with the reservation through your web site, and with wait calling us by name at the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- uneven food productyankeeinresidenceDined on 7/16/2014Service was friendly, and swift. This was our first time doing lunch - although had previously gone for special occasions, dinners and the occasional brunch. We ordered the burgers - which were great, homemade chips were also very nice. BUT - we ordered brownies - which were originally served COLD and HARD AS ROCKS. The kitchen staff had a good laugh about this and redid - the second set were warm and delicious - but the cold hard ones were disheartening - and hearing the kitchen staff LAUGH about it was somewhat disconcerting. It was a business lunch - and not very impressive overall.Special Features:
- MudcatDined on 7/12/2014We have been there several times and it was great as usual the steak was cooked perfectlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mmill04Dined on 7/11/2014I was looking forward to a date night with my husband. We had a gift card we had received for Christmas. I loved the atmosphere, but neither my husband nor I were impressed with the food. My husband had the redfish and I had pasta. I definitely loved the ambience and the atmosphere, but for the price of the food I was not impressed by the quality or the taste.Special Features:
- Nice!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/5/2014This was a great dining experience. Nice atmosphere, very nice staff, extremely nice live pianist...simply put Nice! I will definitely return to try more of the menu items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 384 reviews are from the Table 100 reviews archive.
- Never disappointsShelton1482Dined on 6/20/2014My wife and I love Table 100. Service, food, and ambience are always excellent. The only complaint we've ever had is the decision to take the Short Ribs off the summer menu. It literally was the best thing on the menu. We can't wait for it to come back on the winter menu. Keep up the great work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014This is my families favorite restraint in the flowood area.Special Features:
- Favorite restaurant in Jackson MSBostonianDined on 6/14/2014Table 100 is always busy, most tables filled with vibrant guests! The energetic atmosphere makes it possible for one to let go, and truly enjoy their friends, tableside in a most comfortable manner. Although the style of the restaurant is top notch in terms of the decor and menu, the dress code is nice casual. The menu changes periodically, and it is always exciting and refreshing. I asked the waiter several in-depth questions, and she was happy to return to the kitchen - twice - for the answers. Chef Mike also makes willling appearances. The team does everything to make one at home and happy. The food is outstanding, and fresh, new culinary ideas are prevalent throughout the menu. Great wine list and micro-beer specialites. se,prwSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable ServiceMikeDined on 6/13/2014Made a reservation, we walked in and straight to our table. The food was awesome but I can't get over the service. This really is a great place to have dinner. I would suggest that you live a little and stray away from what your comfortable with as far as food and try something new. The staff is capable and willing to explain any questions you have as far as anything on the menu!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.