• Dining Style: Casual Dining
  • Website: http://timessquare.hyatt.com/en/hotel/dining/diner.html
  • Phone: 6466403790x
  • Hours of Operation:
    Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 6:00am - 11:00am
    Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm
    Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
    Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm -11:00pm
  • Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
  • Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Contemporary American
  • Executive Chef: Nick Pelliccione
  • Dress Code: Casual Dress
  • Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
  • Additional Details: Bar Dining, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
  • Entertainment: Elegant house music reflecting the 80's & 90's

Getting there

• Cross Street: Between 6th & 7th Avenue
  • Public Transit: 1, 2, 3, 7, N, and Q trains at all times
    R trains and the 42nd Street Shuttle at all times except late nights
  • Parking: No
  • Parking Details: We are located on 45th Street between 6th and 7th. Options to park would be street parking on and around 45th street or the hotel valet service.
A word from T45 at the Hyatt Time Square
T-45 located on the ground floor of Hyatt Time Square is a quintessential New York Diner designed by designer George Wong.
Continued
Foodspotting photos
See all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
  • Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
T45 at the Hyatt Time Square reviews from OpenTable diners
21 reviews since May 26, 2014
Overall Rating3.9
  • Food4
    Service3.8
  • Ambiance3.6
    Noise LevelModerate
100% of reviewers would recommend this restaurant to a friend.
great for lunch (10)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (3)neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (3)good for groups (3)late-night find (1)scenic view (0)Show More
  • Great diner
    CA22
    Dined on 9/17/2014
    Best diner in Times Square. They take reservations and there is no wait. Food is much better than a typical diner.
    Special Features:
    fit for foodies, great for brunch, great for lunch
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelModerate
  • Times Square Refuge
    OpenTable Diner Since 2000VIP
    Dined on 9/13/2014
    This is a great spot that's off the radar so you can duck in here and avoid the craziness of Times Square for a bite before the theater. Limited menu and a bit pricey (but in line with this tourist area) but the food is generally very good. The best part about it is the location, calm... the civility.
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelQuiet
  • Excellent for Breakfast
    Dined on 9/13/2014
    Love the omelets here. I always look forward to breakfast here when I stay in the hotel. The atmosphere is really nice... like the booths... and the kitchen puts out excellent breakfast fare. Nice service by a friendly, caring waitstaff.
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelQuiet
    I would recommend this to a friend.
  • T45 is A1
    82muchVIP
    Dined on 7/17/2014
    Everyone knows what A1 means. Nobody knows what T45 means. This is an excellent restaurant with an identity problem. The name is soulless and totally meaningless. We sat in window and watched people look in quizzically, look at the menu and continue walking. Unfortunate. Obviously a very talented, knowledgeable and committed chef that delivers, despite traditional hotel restaurant constraints. Great flavors, insightful innovations in many preparations, very satisfying A very comfortable and unpretentious room for a delicious dinner in the theatre district--and it is reasonably priced. Hope it gets discovered. It deserves to be.
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelModerate
  • Wonderful Breakfast
    MartinG
    Dined on 7/14/2014
    I often feel that I've been had when I pay a lot for breakfast. At T45 the price was at par with the quality of the food, the ambiance and the more then excellent service, so much so we decided to go there for breakfast the next morning. A great place.
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelModerate
  • Nice Spot, Limited Menu, Expensive
    Dined on 6/8/2014
    Stayed at the Hyatt and enjoyed our breakfast there. Convenient for hotel guests... excellent, comfortable atmosphere. Love the booths. The chow was carefully prepared and very nice. Omelettes highly recommended. Very pricey for what it is... even for Times Square.
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelModerate
  • CA22
    Dined on 5/29/2014
    There was not enough help during lunch so service was delayed.
    Special Features:
    great for brunch, great for lunch
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelModerate
  • good place for lunch
    cherluiVIP
    Dined on 5/27/2014
    This new restaurant is decorated as a modern hip dinner - nice atmosphere. Food was good though could use more variety on the menu.
    Special Features:
    great for lunch
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelQuiet
  • Ratings-Only Reviews
    Based on 13 ratings-only reviews submitted since May 26, 2014
    • Overall Rating3.8
    • Food3.9
    • Ambiance3.2
    • Service3.6
    • Noise LevelModerate
  • The following 11 reviews are from the T45 at the Hyatt Time Square reviews archive.
  • Nice lunch
    PatrickVIP
    Dined on 5/14/2014
    I'm becoming addicted to the "food therapy" special -- pulled chicken, cheese, jalapeños, guacamole on rye toast served with great fries.
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelModerate
  • Bring Money or Have an Expense Acct
    CardbeagleVIP
    Dined on 5/2/2014
    The food quality was very good, but you pay more for the location than the meal. $6 for a glass of orange juice is over the top.
    Special Features:
    fit for foodies, great for lunch
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelModerate
  • Nice surprise
    OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIP
    Dined on 4/29/2014
    The food is excellent and surprising creative - not what I typically associate with a NY hotel restaurant. Good option for a casual business lunch near Times Square.
    Special Features:
    Great for Lunch
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelQuiet
  • Perfect for pre-theater
    EVFoodieVIP
    Dined on 3/31/2014
    So far, this place is undiscovered. But once the word is out, it's going to be very popular - and so convenient. Much better quality than Brooklyn Diner. REAL comfort food, and healthy preparations. Leave room for dessert. Amazing lemon meringue pie, with dark chocolate at the base. Wonderful service.
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelQuiet
  • My new go to spot for Lunch!
    NeeceD77VIP
    Dined on 3/14/2014
    One of my new favorites in the Times Square area... I'm heading over there again for lunch today :) Great service delicious choices healthy and hearty! I'm a big fan! Beats many food establishments in Times Square.
    Special Features:
    fit for foodies, neighborhood gem, great for lunch
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelEnergetic
  • needs work.. took 15 min utes
    OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIP
    Dined on 3/5/2014
    needs work.. took 15 min utes to get check and the restaurnat was almost e mpty and then had to bring it to the register to pay as she never came back to get the credit card..guess she thought we were staying at the hotel. onion soup had too much bread and no soup as it was soaked up brussel sprouts were great
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelQuiet
  • We had a great breakfast!
    Luv2eatVIP
    Dined on 3/5/2014
    We had a great breakfast! As a Hyatt Corporate employee, I will be entertaining customers often.
    Special Features:
    good for groups, neighborhood gem
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelModerate
  • Too expensive for me
    ReenaVIP
    Dined on 2/26/2014
    When I arrived at the restaurant it had very few customers. I waited a while for my friend to arrive. We ordered soup and salad, finishing off with coffee. The meal cost $30 plus a $5 tip. This was a very expensive lunch for us. The restaurant looked like an up scale diner. The wait staff was terrific, it was not their fault the food was very expensive. When asked fro bread, the waiter said there was none available. If wanted bread we had to ask the manager. She did bring us bread, but why didn't it come with the meal? I've had French onion soup before, but never costing $12 a portion. It was also VERY salty. I will not return.
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelQuiet
  • Not sure what I was expecting
    PatrickVIP
    Dined on 2/12/2014
    I guess this is the only restaurant in this huge brand new Hyatt Hotel. So maybe I was expecting a little more upscale sort of experience. But it's essentially a diner -- even with some furnishings and the napkin holders to suggest that atmosphere. I just had lunch and it was OK. The pork schnitzel sandwich had a nice ciabbata roll, but it was VERY chewy -- my jaw was actually tired when I finished. The two very thin and skimpy slices of pork had virtually no flavor. If it weren't for the pickled onions it would have been totally bland. Just not much to write home about for $17. Kind of typical hotel experience, in fact.
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelQuiet
  • Great for breakfast and dinner!
    NYCTravelerVIP
    Dined on 2/7/2014
    Great spot for breakfast or dinner. Prices are set at the typical Midtown level, but the food and service make it worth a stop at this 45th Street restaurant. The diner theme is in feel only as the food is levels above an old school diner.
    Special Features:
    great for brunch, neighborhood gem, great for lunch
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelEnergetic
  • T45 - Not as good as I had hoped!
    OpenTable Diner Since 2014
    Dined on 2/5/2014
    The food was ok - tasty except for the fact that it was undercooked. I had the fried chicken with spicy sauce and fries. The sauce was delicious but the chicken wasn't cooked properly; the skin was RAW and the meat was a bit pink and a little tough to eat. Fires were too salty. I couldn't finish it off. Things on the menu are a tad on the pricey side but that's expected given the location and affiliation of the restaurant. Also, considering that this is a brand new restaurant because the hotel and the restaurant recently just opened in December, I was surprised that the table that we sat at was rocky and uneven. Overall I had a good time at the Hyatt but it was more so because I was hanging out with my friend who made it worthy while.
    Special Features:
    neighborhood gem
    • Food
    • Ambiance
    • Service
    • Noise LevelQuiet