Swine Southern Table & Bar
2415 Ponce de Leon Blvd
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
SouthernPrice: $31 to $50
Swine Southern Table & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.runpigrun.com/
- Phone: 7863606433x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Phillip Bryant
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: From restaurant conception to design and construction, 50 Eggs is a multi-faceted, full-service culinary and hospitality brand that has been developing irrepressible brands and creating unparalleled dining experiences since 2001. We offer a wide range of private dining options to accommodate any type of event with a variety of cuisines, venues, and formats. When you choose to host your event at one of our restaurants, you are ensuring a complete hand-crafted experience, from invitations to menus to décor and much more. Plan your next affair with us for an unforgettable event that your guests will be talking about for years to come.
- Private Party Contact: Kristen Rabold 7863602553x
A word from Swine Southern Table & Bar
With a man cave feel and in-house smoker that can be smelled from a block away, Swine has received a warm welcome to the Coral Gables neighborhood. Maintaining the same top-notch techniques and standards of hospitality as its sister restaurant, Swine offers a constantly evolving food and beverage menu that work together to create the perfect Southern meal in a down-home, feel good environment. “From the moment you walk in the door, you are completely transported out of Miami,” 50 Eggs, Inc. CEO/Founder John Kunkel says. “Swine provides a full dining experience with an interior that reflects the refinement of the South.” It feels barn-like because it is in fact made from reclaimed wood of an actual barn in South Carolina. Housed inside is the state-of-the-art smoker and wood-fired grills, adding a signature flavor and level of authenticity unique to the restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Swine Southern Table & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
138 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (94)hot spot (65)neighborhood gem (61)good for groups (52)great for lunch (45)special occasion (40)great for brunch (40)vibrant bar scene (34)late-night find (16)romantic (15)kid-friendly (9)notable wine list (8)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Consistently wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/21/2014The bartender, Cooper, killed it with a fantastic gin cocktail, service was on target the entire time and the food...well it goes without saying...awesome! Our server was soooo patient with us. I was with friends I hadn't seen in years and he let us close down the place down. Can't wait until next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Squealing withe delightOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/19/2014Swine never disappoints - whether I get their crispy pork salad, the fabulous Swine burger or the chicken fried bacon, the food is always extraordinary. They also make my favorite Old Fashioned in town. Love this place.Special Features:
- Dessert was even betterGreatDined on 10/18/2014Visited this past weekend to celebrate a birthday, we were seated as soon as we walked in because we had reservations. The menu prices I found them a bit steep for southern style cooking especially when they don't even provide complimentary rolls which I found disappointed this being a southern style restaurant at least corn bread should be offered w the entree. I ordered the brisket and my husband got the shrimp and grits. They were both delicious plus the Mac and cheese and roasted potatoes were just as good. For dessert we got the sticky bun with candied bacon and that was AMAZING!!! I think I would be back but next time may order from the appetizer instead of the entreeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!jaxloDined on 10/17/2014I have yet to try something at Swine that I don't love. This time around I had the brisket. It was so tender and flavorful on its own...then I added their amazing homemade BBQ sauce...awesome! I couldn't go without ordering their delicious Mac & Cheese. I'm not sure what type of pasta they use but it's thick and wonderful - along with the creamy cheese and the crunchy bread crumbs. They make their own maple butter which pairs perfectly with their corn bread which had pieces of bacon and jalapeño embedded within.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So good!!!CktlsandFoodDined on 10/16/2014Cocktails are amazing (Don't Tell CeCe is super yummy) and they make kale taste good:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestGlenVIPDined on 10/11/2014I live in Cincinnati and Swine is a must stop whenever I'm in Miami. The best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RibsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014The ribs were not falling off the bone, but the meatiest we ever had. Charming atmosphere. The space is a bit tight but food was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014The food is awesome and the service is great as well. The seating, unless you're at a booth, is way too tight. It's so close that you can enjoy your neighbor's conversation with ease. It's also a bit pricey. I took my mom there for a late lunch. We both had a barbeque rib plate ($28 each), no drinks (water only), and one side each (cornbread for her ($10), new potatoes for me). My mom absolutely loves margaritas, but we had to send it back....small, expensive, and very light on taste. The total bill with a tip for the server....$88Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpectacularOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/7/2014We went to celebrate my 14 year old's birthday. He loves ribs and I heard they were great here so we tried it out. The ribs were fantastic, the mac n' cheese was crazy and the Swine Burger is by far one of the best burgers I have ever had! If I had to find a negative is that they do not have a children's menu but that just means that it's all the better for a date night! They make their own oreos!!! How can that be bad!!! I highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- DivinedinersDined on 10/6/2014Overall the food was good, the ambiance very nice, our waitress was great. Was expecting the slow pork to have more of a robust woody taste but very enjoyableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upscale BBQTexanfoodieDined on 9/29/2014Being from Texas I've had my share of barbecue. Swine takes it to another level. The barbecue checked was moist and tender with a great tasting sauce. I also had the deviled eggs as an appetizer which were some of the best I've had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great servicePatinitoDined on 9/27/2014Best BBQ in the gables. Amazing service. Great atmosphere.Special Features:
- On the right trackSFfoodieVIPDined on 9/21/2014This restaurant was deemed "fit for foodies". I would say that it is almost there, but not quite. I see the potential and we would return. This restaurant attempts to bring a gourmet note to traditional ribs. My husband is the ribs fan, not I. I am a fan of some aspects of southern cooking, but didn't see it there: where was the cornbread? the hushpuppies? the pecan pie? I tried the grilled octopus and found it so-so. My husband loved pretty much everything he had: the ribs, the okra, both fried and pickled; the shrimp and grits; the beer selection. One thing we agreed on: their homemade ice-cream is THE BOMB. We loved the ice-cream and the background blues music!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Swine is DevineMmmMiamiDined on 9/21/2014My second time to dine at swine. I've enjoyed the experience both times. My party went for brunch. The brisket and eggs was delicious. The quiche is small. I wondered why the chef doesn't garnish the plate with a little spring mix salad? The bloody Mary's were very tasty. Some guests at our table enjoyed 3 rounds of the "bottomless" variety. One observation, however, the garnish was reduced with each round: Round 1 - olives, lime and bacon Round 2 - lime and bacon Round 3 - bacon I will go back, and most likely at dinner. They have a great bourbon selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pickycustomersatisfiedDined on 9/20/2014Great decor, ambiance and very delicious, tasty food. Loved the Fried Green Tomatoes and Deviled eggs. The corn muffin is simply out of this world! We celebrated my husband's birthday and the staff was very accomodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceDacEfxDined on 9/19/2014Cool atmosphere. The service was great. We ordered the pork shoulder, ribs, mac and cheese, and cornbread; our food was out within minutes of ordering. A+ on taste. My only complaint was the noise level. There's loud music playing in the background and people shouting over the music to talk the people in their table. If you're in a large group this probably wouldn't be an issue but not suitable for a date night. Bar looked popping though, so will come back one day for happy hour.Special Features:
- Ga Boy Gives His ApprovalMiaFoodieDined on 9/19/2014Swine does southern barbeque right! Greatly decorated restaurant. The food was wonderful. The service was pleasant. I would recommend and will eat there again.Special Features:
- Great food, service and sceneryDriftBrickellDined on 9/19/2014I had a great experience at Swine. I bumped into some friends and had a great time with great food, not to mention the hot bartender and server made for excellent eye candy ;) Two thumbs up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great spotgomarlinsDined on 9/17/2014solid as a rock. always good...........................................................Special Features:
- Swine ReviewjackeyeDined on 9/12/2014Took my friend here for her birthday. The food was great. My friend had the shrimp and grits and I had the 12 hour smoked brisket. Our sides of macaroni and cheese was the bomb. I'm from the south and I love my southern comfort food. Swine hit the spot. I would drive the 3 1/2 hours again to eat her again.Special Features:
- Amazing CocktailstennisfanDined on 9/11/2014our group had our minds blown cocktail wise by Cooper...he completely changed our minds on gin..the Don't Tell Cece is an absolute must!Special Features:
- great brunch!PattyDined on 9/7/2014Brunch was delicious and going at 11 when it was not full yet guaranteed that the service and the food were both perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service, amazing food!JalucianilDined on 9/6/2014I was blown away by our server's (Amilkar) amicable energy, and willingness to make our experience the best possible. His recommendations were spot on, taking into account our tastes. The plates were all amazing. My favorites were the slow roasted pork shoulder and the chocolate candy bar for dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovelybitjohDined on 9/5/2014Great expercience! Loved the food and the concept of sharing the plates. Little noisy sometimes. Must do in coral gables!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kfamily4VIPDined on 9/2/2014Service is outstanding. Very flexible and knowledgeable servers. Can get family style portions of individual ones. Reservations are a must as it is a very popular place. The whole menu is good so you will to come back just to try all of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Old but still in fashion!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/1/2014So far for us, the best Old Fashions in town! and a fabulous wait staff!Special Features:
- Pork belly heaven....fluffynfine1Dined on 8/27/2014I had the pork belly and brisket....it was to die for!! I was some what disappointed that pork chops weren't an option, but I will return. The bar selection is great too!Special Features:
- Smells like being at camp!cr8jobsDined on 8/26/2014I love this place! Whenever I enter this restaurant, the smell gets my taste buds roaring. This visit was for lunch. We were handed the Miami Spice menu upon being seated (we did NOT need to ask). We ordered one of each item. Deviled Eggs; Fried Green Tomatoes; Pulled Chicken Salad & BLT sandwich and shared. Everything was outstanding. I loved the deviled eggs, my friend loved the tomatoes. We both agreed on the bread pudding, but, I had to take mine 'to go'. YUM. Love Swine!Special Features:
- Swine restaurantCarliDined on 8/24/2014Swine is my favorite southern restaurant. The moment you walk in a scent of hickory wood and songs of classic rock warms the atmosphere. Love the take on classics small plates such as devil eggs and pork cheeks. Bone marrow is to die for...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014Everthing was fantastic. I have mixed view on service. 86 info came as he was delivering the other apps. so then we had 2 apps and diner delivered all at same time. table cleared had to wait at least 30 min for dessert and had to chase him down for it and checkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as YardbirdslckingDined on 8/21/2014The Miami Spice menu was OK - sausage was no big deal, shortribs were a little fatty - desert was good. On the regular menu, fried green tomatoes were good - bacon waffles were interesting and OK but overpriced. Overall it was OK but nothing compared to Yardbird.
- IncrediblefibbingtonDined on 8/20/2014Easily the best BBQ/smoked meal I have ever had. The Molasses mop.. yummm. It is a hair pricey, but it's worth every cent. And this is coming from a cheapskate!Special Features:
- all around greatAnnieDined on 8/18/2014First time going to Swine and it was great all around. The service was good. Asked for suggestions from the server and he was very helpful. It is a family-share style serving so beware of maybe ordering too much food. We asked our server if he felt we had enough with our order or if we should order another plate and his suggestion was to leave as it was. As it turned out it was just the right amount of food. Everything was delicious - from starters to dessert. Highly recommend it!Special Features:
- Broad range of food, all excellentMikeDined on 8/17/2014You can't help but over order in this place as the menu looks great. It doesn't disappoint. Go with friends, order half the menu and share food. Go back a week later and repeat with the rest of the menu.Special Features:
- Delicious brunchSbt628VIPDined on 8/17/2014We always love going to brunch at Swine. The blueberry pancakes are the best as is their omelette of the day. The yogurt granola and fruit are very good also. Service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing and overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/16/2014It was great when it opened but the food has slipped dramatically making the prices unacceptably high. Burnt ends were neither burnt nor endds, but instead cubes of gristle and fat. Smoked pork shoulder was mushy and tasteless.
- Awesome as AlwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/15/2014Great place for Southern comfort food with first-class service in the Gables. From the hostess, to the bartender, server Manager, service was exceptional. All hands were in when it came to service, and the food was amazing as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smells divine once you arrive!FoodisgoodDined on 8/15/2014Swine has the southern appeal. From the decor to the food. The cornbread is delicious and the Mac n cheese is heaven. Jen at the bar upstairs prepared a yummy drink. Forgot the name but it's a signature drink try prepare. Highly recommend and will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodHAS1VIPDined on 8/14/2014Nice place to dine in....but limited menu....very good service and nice ambianceSpecial Features:
- BrianDined on 8/14/2014The Grilled Gem lettuce with fish dip appetizer is excellent. The ribs are delicious and the brisket steak is good. I have never seen a brisket steak before and I spent considerable time in Austin. The triple chocolate Texas Toast Bred putting is an excellent desert. The cocktail tasting with the Miami Spice menu is highly recommended. I really enjoyed the atmosphere at the restaurant which is decorated in a country fashion. I have been numerous times and will be going back.Special Features: