4345 W. Northwest Highway #270
Dallas, TX 75220Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.suzerestaurant.net/
- Phone: 2143506135
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday, 10:30am - 2:30pm. Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday, 5:30pm - 10:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Gilbert Garza
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Catering: Full service off-site catering.
A word from Suze Restaurant
Suze is a warm and cozy neighborhood bistro specializing in well prepared meals based on the freshest, locally available ingredients. The menu changes seasonally with daily specials based on recipes from around the world, so come back often! Deserts are made fresh daily by our pastry chef Teri Sugimoto. Our wine list is reasonably priced and most wines are available by the glass as well as the bottle.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Suze Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Preston Hollow ›
Suze Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (46)fit for foodies (31)romantic (26)special occasion (22)notable wine list (18)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)great for brunch (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Simply WonferfulTonyVIPDined on 8/23/2014I tend to be a wine snob so am always on the look out for a good place I can bring my own wine. A friend brought me here and am I glad she did. Food was fantastic, service was amazing. Always a nice tough when the Chef and Proprietor comes out to say hello. Really top notch in a place you would never think it. Can not wait to go back again.Special Features:
- Wonderful dinnerjgstbDined on 8/23/2014Everytime we go to Suze's we have an excellent time. The food is truly outstanding and we love the cozy feel of the restaurant. It is truly one of our favorite places to go for dinner.Special Features:
- Always GreathappydinerVIPDined on 8/21/2014We haven't dined at Suze' in a very long time (not sure why!). The food was delicious, the staff great and all and all a great dinner experience. And, you can bring your own wine for a cork fee of $25. That is a great option if you're in to expensive wine. Thank you for a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise Hotel Recommendationtri2dineDined on 8/20/2014This restaurant was on the Embassy Suites Love Field recommended dining places outside the hotel. Usually, those are mediocre at best, but Suze Restaurant was absolutely fantastic. The carpacio was one of the best I've ever had outside of Tuscany and the Texas Red Fish special on purple sticky rice blew me away. Definitely a do over, and over, and over.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nice first experienceDallasdiner81VIPDined on 8/16/2014intimate, neighborhood restaurant feel. Great service and recommendations from our waiter. Soft shell crab appetizer was delicious as was the mussels, just wish they would have served some bread with it so we could have enjoyed the broth even more! I had a blackened redfish special that was so delicious. I also tried a bite of steak and pasta and it was all wonderful. Would definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great surpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/16/2014We absolutely loved our first visit to Suze. The service was excellent, the food was delicious and the atmosphere was fun. We'll be sure to go back to dine at Suze again.Special Features:
- great neighborhood restaurantBusterVIPDined on 8/15/2014Excellent menu, great wine list THAT IS AFFORDABLE. The owner has some excellent wines that don't have the usual 200% mark up. Very good wines at practical prices. Pleasant, helpful staff - some have been there for over 10 years so they know what they are doing. Their two types of steak preparations are very good; as are their crab cakes. highly recommended.Special Features:
- word of mouthValentinesVIPDined on 8/12/2014we were told about Suze on a Friday night, the next Tuesday, we were there enjoying a great meal and BYOB! Friendly staff, food was very good, and we will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy DinerhappydinerDined on 8/7/2014I've always been a fan of Suze, but with all the choices we have in Dallas I hadn't been there in a few years. Friends from Chicago who come to Dallas regularly were in town and I always try to take them to a different spot. Suze was our choice this past week and it was just as good as I remember. I had the grouper which was wonderful and both of them had pasta dishes which they loved. We all had the Suze salad and the bread and infused olive oil before our entrees (YUM). Also shared sticky toffee pudding for dessert....ahhhhhh! I won't wait a few years to go back again :).Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/6/2014This is a wonderful neighborhood spot with terrific food. Never disappointed. However the night we here, there were two, very loud groups, which made conversing with our dinner partners very challenging.
- Great Food. Reasonable PriceGoodFood4MeDined on 8/5/2014The Food at Suze is fantastic. Its not going to be the cheapest place that you go for a dinner but if you want really well prepared food with awesome ingredients you're going to be hard pressed to beat it. I'm not a big wine drinker but the champagne we had while there was to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/30/2014Suze was very crowded for a Midweek night, so the selection of a good table was very limited. Had to settle for a two top that was stuck in the back corner... However, the food was delicious, and the service was very good. Will definitely return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodParkCitiesFoodieVIPDined on 7/25/2014Suze is a small restaurant, and many of the patrons are frequent diners. The food was good, and there was a good wine list. Additionally, if you want to bring your own wine, there is a $25 corkage fee that is waive before 6:30 and on Wednesdays (I believe).Special Features:
- You have seen my comments beforeimonsecondVIPDined on 7/23/2014This is my absolute favorite neighborhood restaurant and we eat out a LOT and yet we come back here regularly. So I have nothing new to add. It has great food, the chef has a delicate amazing touch with a select menu, and service is great and personable. They have a neon sign that says "Get In Here" and so you should.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- daysgonebyDined on 7/18/2014Luze is a small restaurant that consistently has excellent service and food.It is truly a neighborhood gem. The only problem is that are so good , you may have trouble getting the reservation time you want unless you call several days in advance. Th return rate must be off the chart. I have dined here for years.Special Features:
- Great food in a small settingOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/11/2014Suze never disappoints. The food and service are always good. Not the best location.....but definitely a wonderful meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably greatimonsecondVIPDined on 7/8/2014It's definitely a neighborhood gem...intimate, romantic and great food. Try the Salmon or Rack of Lamb or Mushroom Ravioli. It's my favorite local restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencejgstbDined on 7/8/2014The food was outstanding and the price reasonable. One of my favorite places in Dallas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatJG99Dined on 7/5/2014We've never had anything but a perfect experience at Suze. The food, service and atmosphere make it the ultimate go to neighborhood restaurant. In fact, it's among our favorites in the entire city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding restaurant gem!PinkieDined on 6/18/2014Our favorite tucked away secret dining venue. Atmosphere, food and service are above and beyond anything else in Dallas! Have never once had a bad experience there. Chef Gilbert brings an exceptional flair to his dishes. Staff treats you like "family".Special Features:
- If Your in the NeighborhoodLJGOKVIPDined on 6/13/2014This little jewel tucked away next to an Albertson's grocery just off Northwest Highway provided a super meal at a reasonable price. Menu has something for everyone and is creative enough to satisfy most foodies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good neighborhood choice.CaseyDined on 6/6/2014Suze has very good food and service. average ambiance.Special Features:
- KathyDined on 5/29/2014This place has superb food and is quiet enough that people can actually have conversation. The staff is really about as perfect or better than are at any restaurant in town.Special Features:
- saladonorthDined on 5/24/2014Our dining experience was superb. The Australian lamb was so tender. The food presentation So beautifully executed and The wait staff were so attentive. We have dined here before and plan to Return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatkimconsultVIPDined on 5/24/2014The food is lovely an always wonderful. Small dining room and a bit tight but overall worth every penny.Special Features:
- OutstandingrdevoVIPDined on 5/16/2014We had a great experience at Suze. The service and food were outstanding. Can't wait to go back with friends.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/16/2014Great neighborhood resturant. Very good food and u can take your own wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Neighborhood SpotJoanneVIPDined on 5/15/2014Love it always. Gilbert is one of the best chefs in town.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood bistroOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/2/2014We have been enjoying the fantastic food at Suze for many years. Living 6 blocks away makes it extremely convenient for a date night. Excellent service and BYOB option are also a positive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 464 reviews are from the Suze Restaurant reviews archive.
- Always goodHarmonyDined on 4/24/2014We have eaten here a few times and it never disappoints. The red curry tomato soup was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- neighborhood favoriteimonsecondVIPDined on 4/24/2014One of my favorite local restaurants. The menu changes seasonally. Try the beef carpaccio for an appetizer. One of their signature dishes is the salmon which is served unlike any other place I know and cooked to perfection. Rack of lamb is also excellent as is the mushroom ravioli. The chef has a very light touch but has this knack of combining flavors and sides that enhance rather than overwhelm a main dish. And the service is excellent. There is a neon sign above the entrance way, so unlike the typical bistro, which says "Get In Here"....and so you should.Special Features:
- Love SuzeDilbertdadDined on 4/18/2014My wife and I have been to Suze a number of times, often for special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. The food is always outstanding, service is excellent, noise is low compared to many other restaurants, and it's always enjoyable. We love the small size. Looks like a "hole in the wall" place but that's deceiving! Highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wondefull food and servicePrinceoflascolinas2014Dined on 4/16/2014Chef Gilbert creates over the top presentations and flavoredSpecial Features:
- GoodChuckDallasDined on 4/16/2014Nice restaurant for the Preston Hollow crowd, mostly older. Noise level can be quite high; decor is dated. You may bring in a bottle of wine and the corking fee is high $25; but the wine list is very expensive so pay the corking fee and enjoy your own bottle. If you forget to bring your bottle, run to Albertson's 20 feet away and save yourself $30+.Special Features:
- Gourmet Wine Pairing!Arealgem24kVIPDined on 4/8/2014Where else in town can you BYOB your finest ad pair with worthy food! Thank you chef!Special Features:
- Great food and ServiceRickVIPDined on 4/3/2014This was the fourth time we have dined at Suze. The food and service have always been great! Particularly like the songs from the 50' s and 60' s that we listen to as we eat. The fried green tomatoes are a good appetizer and the salmon was delicious, as was the chocolate "Gob" dessert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I liked it!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/8/2014Small restaurant in the northwest part of town. It was called "Mediterranean" but it actually has a fusion between European and Asian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy Deliciousness!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/4/2014I can't say enough great things about my meal and my service. My waiter was warm and friendly and made sure to check on us. The food was so delicious I couldn't believe it! Also, please, please, please try the Chocolate "Gob," You won't be disappointed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quality foodsJestersncouttDined on 3/1/2014First time to try Suze and I was not disappointed! The good was very good and the service was great. I would definitely try this place again and would recommend it to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!ChristineDined on 2/21/2014I live near this restaurant and was excited that it was as good as I had been told!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.