SUSHISAMBA Miami Beach
600 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
JapanesePrice: $31 to $50
SUSHISAMBA Miami Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://sushisamba.com/
- Phone: 3056735337x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday: 12:00pm - 12:00am; Tuesday - Thursday: 12:00pm - 1:00am; Friday: 12:00pm - 2:00am; Saturday: 11:30am - 2am; Sunday: 11:30am - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, South American, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Cesar Vega
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: SUSHISAMBA is the perfect venue for your special occasion. Our dedicated events team has a wealth of knowledge organizing both private and corporate events alike, and will work closely with you to design an experience that best suits your needs. Creating a bespoke event that will exceed your expectations; the team will enhance your occasion with visual, auditory and sensory aesthetics. From sourcing and managing entertainment, production and AV, to selecting fresh flowers and festive décor, our team will create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Once event plans are finalized, SUSHISAMBA will send a detailed event contract for signature and deposit.
- Private Party Contact: Miamievents@sushisamba.com 3056735337x
- Entertainment: DJs every night from 9pm - close
- Special Events: SAMBABRUNCH
Enjoy our prix-fixe brunch menu, featuring your choice of a sweet or savory entree, a beautiful assortment of sushi and signature dessert. Sweeten the deal with unlimited Prosecco!
A word from SUSHISAMBA Miami Beach
Only at SUSHISAMBA will you find a unique blend of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian cuisine, music and design. Hearty moquecas and colorful seviches are served alongside more inventive dishes, including Tuna Tataki and Wagyu Gyoza. Complementing the menu are signature cocktails made with exotic spirits such as shochu and cachaça and an acclaimed sake list, as well as wine, beer and champagne. Equal parts imagination and history, the SUSHISAMBA experience is truly unique.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
SUSHISAMBA Miami Beach - Best Restaurants in Miami Beach / South Beach ›
SUSHISAMBA Miami Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
58 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
great for outdoor dining (33)hot spot (30)good for groups (26)fit for foodies (25)special occasion (21)vibrant bar scene (14)late-night find (12)neighborhood gem (11)great for lunch (10)romantic (10)kid-friendly (6)scenic view (5)great for brunch (4)notable wine list (3)Show More
- ServicesmrbojanglesVIPDined on 9/20/2014Some of the best service I've had in a long time. Between handling the eaten edamame, refilling water, asking how things were tasting, they always had an eye on our table. Took care of us very well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JessJessDined on 9/19/2014Great food-highly recommend the specials! Especially if they include salmon.Special Features:
- Ango631VIPDined on 9/18/2014Great sushi,always fresh and tasty. Great that they have other choices on the menu besides the sushi. Excellent service too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience -we went 3 times!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014Excellent restaurant and concept. Food was delicious... Fantastic cocktails... The Dj playing encouraged you to stay longer for food and cocktails! The 2 female bartenders, one from Berlin, the other from Ukraine were 2 of the best bartenders I've met for making interesting cocktails and martinis... We went back 3 times during our stay... Highly recommend!Special Features:
- Love it...JusBnMeMeDined on 9/15/2014No matter the city we visit, espscially the mash up and great sushi selectionSpecial Features:
- Good food, if noisyPabloontourDined on 9/14/2014Vibrant and energetic restaurant with great food. Service was friendly and helpful - great location on Lincoln Road with lots of tables both inside and out.Special Features:
- Good Food, friendly serviceJoseadanVIPDined on 9/1/2014The hostess was welcoming and accommodating, and the service was prompt and courteous. The shrimp was a bit heavy on the fried batter, but it was tasty. The sushi was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good vibe good foodCbartDined on 8/31/20142nd time there. Great Sobe vibe both inside and out. Staff helps with nenu choices to your preferences that is really helpfull. Fun decor would recommend on Lincoln scene.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Samba in your SushiNataliaTennisDined on 8/30/2014Was there with out of town guests during Labor Day weekend. Luckily we had a reservation because it was packed and lively. We were sat immediately at an indoor table by the bar. However, our table was right under a music speaker. Our proximity to the speaker made it hard to have a conversation. But the atmosphere made it fun. It was not hard to overlook because the service was great. Our waitress was very friendly and made great suggestions. The backup staff was super quick to clear our tapas plates and replace with clean ones. They did that all night and I was very impressed. Overall, it was a fun dinner. My NY guest liked it better than the NYC location .The food came out promptly. The prices were fair and the cocktails were yummy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time and last timeGillesDined on 8/29/2014Good food and good service but totally overpriced !!!
- Great for kids and adultsMms43Dined on 8/24/2014Cocktails are very good my favorite is the berry mojito:) delicious sashimi and sushi love the yellow tail crispy taquitos. My nephew enjoyed his bento box kiddie food order. The ahi tuna tartare and the truffle oil sashimi are my favs:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushi sambaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014Food is fresh and delicious . Service could have been better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for lunchJguemesVIPDined on 8/22/2014this restaurant is always consistent in the quality of the food. Service is not the best.Special Features:
- stood out from the restyummymuscleDined on 8/16/2014Took my date here, it definitely stood out from the rest as everyone who went there was dressed very nice. The staff there was very professional, and food came out very delicious. I would highly recommend anyone who wants to enjoy a nice evening with that someone special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is Always GoodSOBE2018Dined on 8/15/2014Sushi Samba could just ride on its prime location on Lincoln Road or trendy interior design. What keeps us coming back is the food--it's consistently good and is varied enough to satisfy traditional eaters as well as foodies. We'll be there the next time we go to South Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miami SpicecrisVIPDined on 8/10/2014There was not enough food served under the Miami Spice menu. We were still hungry after diner, forcing us to order more food from the regular menu.Special Features:
- SushisambaFra84Dined on 8/8/2014Perfect!the best Sushi in South Beach !!everythingh was ok!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LisakoVIPDined on 7/28/2014Love the food but it is incredibly overpriced. Would go to this restaurant often if it were more affordable. Love the fusion concept!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- buena comida, buen ambiente...MrEscobar88Dined on 7/27/2014Buena comida, buen ambiente, pero...Falta manejo de español, quizas para el resto de estados unidos estaria bien... pero en miami los meseros debiesen ser todos bilingues... a mi parecer....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid Sushi. Fun Experience.eMaxVIPDined on 7/17/2014This isn't your little hole in the wall sushi place. Its a large scale chain. Its busy & bustling. It has small stools and tables, and a large open restaurant. Ive frequented the Sushi Samba in Las Vegas many times, and always had a great experience. This one is no different. Good sushi, good drinks, and a great place to have a great time. But just know its not your mom and pop sushi place, so if you are looking for some kind of crazy unique, or cheap cuisine, this isnt it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very poor experienceLoriDined on 7/13/2014I have been to other Sushi Samba restaurants, and this one was the worst! We sat outside, which would usually be acceptable, except this time we sucked down the second hand smoke of a chain smoker at the next table over. Our meal took over 2 hours. The rolls were tiny and we had to order more, which meant waiting twice for food. The drinks were over priced and weak. Our bill was wrong. Except for the company of our family, which was delightful, the rest of our experience at Sushi Samba in Miami Beach was awful. We will not return, ever.Special Features:
- Poor Serviceradrick64Dined on 7/9/2014Our waitress was unprofessional, careless and did not provide a level of service at par with such a level of estaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice...but small portionsRtsystemsDined on 7/5/2014The service is great and friendly, the food was good not great, the music is super loud, the portions are super small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Samba"mcgwuireVIPDined on 6/21/2014The entire experience was phenomenal. Service was as solid as it could ever be; our waitress made several solid recommendations. The food was some of the best sushi I've ever had.Special Features:
- Fresh, original, and tastyWorthwhileVIPDined on 6/21/2014Whole seared yellowtail snapper was amazing, didn't even use the dipping sauces. Had the homemade green tea ice cream.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really dirty restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014I've been to Both the New York and Las Vegas locations of this restaurant and the Miami Beach location just doesn't compare. The food was fine and the service was ok, but the restaurant was really dirty and not well kept. There was duct tape holding my booth together. The plates and bowls had chips and cracks. The tables and floors were dirty and sticky. When I spend $100+ on a meal, I have an expectation that, at the very least, I am going to get a clean glass.Special Features:
- This place was amazing!AnniversaryCoupleDined on 6/18/2014My Wife And I Went To Miami For Our 4 Year Wedding Anniversary. We Went To Sushi Samba For Our Anniversary Dinner. I Thought It Would Be A Nice Change From The Norm. Our Waitress Was Yvonne And She Was By Far One Of The Best Servers We Have Had. Not Only Was She Knowledgeable About The Menu, But She Was Very Helpful, Friendly, And Kind. Yvonne Definately Made Our Experience Memorable. The Scenery Was Beautiful, Food Eclectic, And The Atmosphere Was Bar None!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sjtwdcsjt56Dined on 6/12/2014the food is good the ambience nice but the service is not so great. but that often is a problem with dining establishments in miami beach. still if you want a great place to sit on lincoln road and have good food this is one of a handful of places to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsMarkVIPDined on 6/6/2014As usual the food was fantastic with a nice lively positive energy and ambience. My only criticisms are the cocktails for a bit weak and watery, and I think some elements of the decor need to be updated soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 592 reviews are from the SUSHISAMBA Miami Beach reviews archive.
- Ango631VIPDined on 6/2/2014Good food and good service. Sushi was fresh and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ótimo!AnaBrasil13Dined on 5/28/2014O restaurante é uma delícia, o lugar é uma graça e a comida deliciosa!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- second time always greatalexfdzjDined on 5/25/2014Good food, great locaton. Second time here, first time went dinner and stayed for the club afterwards both times had a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine SushiRbsilverDined on 5/25/2014We had a fine meal here, in Miami. The sushi was fresh and tasty. There were an interesting assortment of dishes, not all cold. We had good drinks and loved sitting outside so we could people watch.Special Features:
- Always Delicious2hungryDined on 5/22/2014Consistently a great place to eat , great service , interesting food , very fresh. My go to place at least once every time I'm in miamiSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best service!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 5/20/2014Great food, fun staff and exceptional service. Kudos for getting it right!!!!Special Features:
- Best SushiOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/2/2014Everything we ordered was amazing. Our waitress was very knowledgeable and sweet. The music inside was a little loud but luckily we were sitting outside.Special Features:
- Amazing!Wave63Dined on 4/26/2014The food, service and ambiance was excellent! Some of the best food & drinks in town. All the food had it's own unique twist which was great. Will definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun tourist spot in South BeachFoodwinelvr123Dined on 4/25/2014Great for outdoor dining in a lively area of south beach. Shopping and other restaurants near by. Good sushi and good drinks!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- delicious new flavoursBobbiWaienzDined on 4/25/2014It is a great fusion Japanese-Brazilian restaurant. Lots of new and peculiar mix of flavours. Great service, the names were all new to us so we asked the waiter to help us and he served us a perfect mix of unique dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time at SushiSambaGeosakDined on 4/19/2014We love the restaurant in Vegas and had to try the Miami Beach location. Very lively on Lincoln road. Packed at 7:00 so I recommend a reservation. Had a great waitress. Spicy tequila martinis were the bomb! Similar food to the Vegas location. We had the signature roll El Topo and it was awesome. We love Sushisamba wherever it is!!Special Features: