SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas
3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
JapanesePrice: $31 to $50
SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://sushisamba.com/
- Phone: 7026070700x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 4pm; Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 1:00am, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, South American, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Joel Versola
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a dynamic and spirited environment for private and semi-private events. Our Special Events Director, Chef and Sushi Chef will work with you to create a one of a kind experience for you and your guests. Dining room: parties from 10-150. The Lounge: parties from 10-150. Email email@example.com for more information!
- Private Party Contact: Please contact Restaurant Manager 7026070700x
- Entertainment: From the soul of SUSHISAMBA comes the spirit of The Lounge. Swing by and soak up the sultry, late-night heat for the robata grill & sushi bar. Try our inventive cocktails and full sake bottle service.
- Special Events:
Join us for delicious food and drink specials, Sunday-Friday from 4pm-7pm and 11pm-close at the bar only (and lounges where applicable).
One part sake. One part song. Mix and repeat! Put your singing skills to the test with SUSHISAMBA’s open mic karaoke.Come in for music and food and drink specials on Wednesday from 9pm - 1am and Thursday - Saturday from 10pm - 2am!
A word from SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas
Only at SUSHISAMBA will you find a unique blend of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian cuisine, music and design. Hearty moquecas and colorful seviches are served alongside more inventive dishes, including Tuna Tataki and Wagyu Gyoza. Complementing the menu are signature cocktails made with exotic spirits such as shochu and cachaça and an acclaimed sake list, as well as wine, beer and champagne. Equal parts imagination and history, the SUSHISAMBA experience is truly unique.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
144 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (89)hot spot (80)good for groups (61)special occasion (47)vibrant bar scene (40)late-night find (24)romantic (20)great for lunch (18)notable wine list (8)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (4)neighborhood gem (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- SushisambaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Had the best dinning experience, food was spectacular, the wine was delightfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The food here was amazing! The service was excellent, as well. From the front when we had to change our reservation. To our server who was very attentive and gave great food recommendations! Loved the feel of the restaurant, however the two seated tables were a bit compact... I get trying to preserve space, but was not feeling the two seated tables...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beware about not having all guestsXavierVIPDined on 9/16/2014Food and drinks always consistently good at any SS...but customer beware that the hostess may play Xena the Warrior Princess on you should you be missing any of your guests. One would think that if you sit some of the party down they may order more drinks- but no, not at this SS. Was trapped coming from a meeting and despite having a reservation was being proposed to wait 15mim because I had reduced the # from 6 to 4, but at the slight suggestion of a bad review magically a table for 4 was ready- next to another one completely empty. Go figure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely perfectMattDined on 9/15/2014Fantastic experience for dinner with prospective client. The food hosen for us was outstanding as we decided to have the chef's menu. One of our party needed gluten-free and the level of service around that restriction, in addition to the general service, was perfect. Thanks for making me look good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waygu potstickers!lrb2001Dined on 9/15/2014This is my 3rd trip here and amazing again. The samba roll is awesome. The waygu potstickers were divine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative Cuisine at SushisambaChesterfieldVIPDined on 9/14/2014We returned to Sushisamba in Las Vegas for a second time and it was every bit as good as our first. One person in our group didn't care for sushi so our server brought us several non-sushi items to share--all absolutely delicious. Tell your server what you enjoy and what you don't and let him/her bring dishes out one at a time. What a treat.Special Features:
- Great food. Horrible waiter.RfightDined on 9/14/2014Food was great. That is the food we got. Three items we ordered never made it to our table. Come to think of it our waiter didn't come much either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and underwhelmedcammac00Dined on 9/10/2014Our waitress didn't want to give us menus, tried to up sell us at every order. One entree came 20 minutes before the rest of the table got sushi. The sushi was just OK and a few of us left still hungry. Very disappointed.
- Good Not Great, expecting betterprickleypeteDined on 9/8/2014Just average Sushi, too pricy to compare with better places. Busy, noisy, they rush you in and out with a feeling like they want to turn over the table.
- WonderfulFooodyDined on 9/8/2014My husband and I had a wonderful evening with the food being outstanding! What I liked most was how creative the food was for we have eaten at some of the best sushi places all over this was a unique experience for us ! The service was very quick but not pushy.Special Features:
- suchi samba vegassugarDined on 9/3/2014Having experienced Heron tower London we had high expectations for the Vegas venue. Unfortunately it did not live up to our expectations in terms of food and service. Our favorite dish did not taste the same and the waiter swiped my glass away before we finished our bottle of wine. The ambience was not the same and had a kind of fast food feel. The staff did not seem as knowledgeable about the food.
- Had a great dinnerTML812Dined on 9/3/2014We had sushi that was outstanding. The service was great. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerBrickDined on 8/31/2014Excellent dinner, waiter was innovative and engaging, food was prompt and interesting. 4 stars **** Definitely pricey but isn't everything in Vegas?Special Features:
- DisappointedPK11Dined on 8/31/2014I have been to SushiSamba many many times before and have always had a wonderful experience. Unfortunately, this time was not one of them. I have to say the food did not disappoint and never has. However, our waiter was extremely rude, inattentive, and aggressive. Every time I wanted to order, I ended up asking a bus boy or a different waitress/waiter because he just simply wasn't around... then would receive attitude from him because I ordered from someone else. Half the time he was flirting with the women on other tables. It took over forty minutes for one of our drinks to arrive and when we complained he got aggressive. We left extremely upset. Next time I want to take friends out in Vegas it won't be here.Special Features:
- Excellent food & serviceheartlvgDined on 8/31/2014It was our 3rd time, but first time for dinner. The service was excellent as was the food and drinks. The Peruvian bay scallops were amazing. The portion sizes were reasonable and offered an amazing amount of flavor without being over-full when we left. We will be back.Special Features:
- Very noisyLuvVegasDined on 8/30/2014Too noisy. Good service but food expensive and only Ok. Had much better meals in Las Vegas.
- lobbyistVIPDined on 8/30/2014Food has gone downhill. Very small portions. Pricey.
- Yum!Nts7872Dined on 8/28/2014Great rolls - so inventive and full of different flavors and textures.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv'd itHappyfoodieDined on 8/27/2014The service was excellent, not too pushy and very helpful suggesting dishes. The Pork Belly Ramen was to die for. I highly recommend it. The fish was so fresh and delicious. Portions are a tad small, but quality makes up for it. Be prepared to spend a few bucks, again, it's worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a GoTojerrycdVIPDined on 8/26/2014After multiple trips the food remains above par...to get such fresh sushi in vegas is amazing. The grill is amazing also. The service is always above expectations with great recommendations and attentiveness. Told the we 1 person was gluten free, the made sure and did a portion of each gluten free! I like the location too. Not buried deep in the hotel, easy in an outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had a great timeamnesiacDined on 8/22/2014Great food, great service, good ambiance. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- amazing foodnicollef1982Dined on 8/21/2014Everything we ordered from the sushi to the raw oysters was so delicious. Our waitress knew every detail of the menu as well as the sake. We had a wonderful time. I cant wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food, slow serviceLesterDined on 8/17/2014The ambiance in Sushi Samba is great, very cool inside, great for adults, very loud and happening place to be. The food is pricier but well worth it. Unfortunately our server was quite surly and did not explain the menu very well. We tried the beef gyoza which were amazing and the best dessert ever is the Samba Split, it is for sure a dish to share.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Wonderful anniversary dinner with my husband! Great service and amazing and unique food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JuicyJ702Dined on 8/17/2014We took our daughter for her 15th birthday...the food was ok I wasn't terribly impressed. At least I can say I ate there but I don't think I will eat there againSpecial Features:
- Always a great choice!DatenightparentsVIPDined on 8/16/2014Cannot go wrong here! Everything from the sushi, sea bass, rolls, oysters are great! Love this place. Very busy and loud but great energy if you are in the mood for this. Couldn't find our usual saki favorite and the manager came over to help us select a great bottle and our service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- buddyDined on 8/16/2014Pricey but all dishes we tried were excellent. Will visit again...Special Features:
- DawnVIPDined on 8/15/2014The food was excellent. The table was terrible. I am not a fan of parties of two being crammed side by side to conserve restaurant space. I will remember to request a more intimate table next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing flavorsthebatsignalDined on 8/15/2014The food us original, packed with flavor, and very high quality. I would definitely go back. The only downsides are that it's pretty loud inside and the tables are situated very tightly. The food is worth those inconveniences!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SushiHPfoodieDined on 8/12/2014Love SushiSamba! Relaxed atmosphere, great music, great food. Would highly recommend for anyone who loves Sushi and other dishes but wants a more relaxed and fun atmosphere ! Friendly and helpful wait service.prefer the one in Miami slightly more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finding sushisambaOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/9/2014The Venetian is a labyrinth but,if one finds the way,Sushisamba is worth the search. Noise level was way too high for conversation for 5 around a spacious booth Drinks and menu items were very good. oysters fresh and mildly briny... Yellowtail ceviche luscious with dusting of chili..lemon sorbet a perfect finishSpecial Features:
- Sushi in Vegas1stTimerDined on 8/8/2014Our waitress chose a tasting menu for the 4 in our party & it was 1 of the best meals I've ever had. Excellent service, delicious inventive menu! Loved it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great all around sushiLPFDUDEDined on 8/7/2014The food was incredible. Our family has two vegitarians and two anything eaters. One of the vegitarian is 8 1/2 years old. The sushi choices were perfect for both. Highly recommend the asparegas spears they are fantastic. Next time in Vegas will definitely come back here!!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- A foodie adventure!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/7/2014They specialize in tastings so let your server take the reigns! This is my 3rd time doing this and every course was fantastic! I highly recommend the lobster tempura and Kobe beef gyoza...just awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent quality foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/6/2014This was a fine dining experience full of different tastes and outstanding presentation. Service was knowledgeable and first class. Would recommend and attend again this gourmet meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kind service and delicious foodPhillygirleatsDined on 8/5/2014Food, ambiance and service were superb; noise was the ONLY drawback. I ordered an eel-avocado roll and my date ordered a California roll in addition to our dinners. When he brought out a plate with two rolls on it, the waiter pointed to each one and I thought he said one was eel and the other avocado. Assuming that there was miscommunication, I ate both anyway. After the dinners arrived we were still waiting for the Cali roll and the waiter explained it was on my plate. I had eaten my companion's meal! The waiter, very promptly brought out a new California roll and everything was truly delectable. It was the best ramen my date had ever had. We were impressed and, if we could hear ourselves and our waiter next time, would go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVED IT! DELICIOUS!MercedesYVRDined on 8/1/2014Tuna Tataki, Peruvian Corn, deep fried beans... too many great plates to name and experience! Now that I've been to SushiSamba in Miami and Las Vegas, I can't wait to visit them again as well as other locations around the world! Chicago or London will be next!Special Features:
- Service was awfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014The waitress was extremely rude and not accommodating what so ever. The food was alright but way over priced.Special Features:
- BryanDrBryanDined on 7/17/2014Wonderful experience I will visit each time I am in town! Great food, service and atmosphere. They really took good care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Explosion of flavorkbilelloDined on 7/13/2014On a trip to Las Vegas we were looking for a great place to get sushi. We heard about SushiSamba. The atmosphere was great. It was laid back with a trendy feel. The best way to explain the food was and explosion of flavor in my mouth. The server was really helpful in suggesting different plates. SPOT ON!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.