SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas
3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
JapanesePrice: $31 to $50
SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://sushisamba.com/
- Phone: 7026070700x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 4pm; Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 1:00am, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, South American, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Joel Versola
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a dynamic and spirited environment for private and semi-private events. Our Special Events Director, Chef and Sushi Chef will work with you to create a one of a kind experience for you and your guests. Dining room: parties from 10-150. The Lounge: parties from 10-150. Email email@example.com for more information!
- Private Party Contact: Please contact Restaurant Manager 7026070700x
- Entertainment: From the soul of SUSHISAMBA comes the spirit of The Lounge. Swing by and soak up the sultry, late-night heat for the robata grill & sushi bar. Try our inventive cocktails and full sake bottle service.
- Special Events:
Join us for delicious food and drink specials, Sunday-Friday from 4pm-7pm and 11pm-close at the bar only (and lounges where applicable).
One part sake. One part song. Mix and repeat! Put your singing skills to the test with SUSHISAMBA’s open mic karaoke.Come in for music and food and drink specials on Wednesday from 9pm - 1am and Thursday - Saturday from 10pm - 2am!
A word from SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas
Only at SUSHISAMBA will you find a unique blend of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian cuisine, music and design. Hearty moquecas and colorful seviches are served alongside more inventive dishes, including Tuna Tataki and Wagyu Gyoza. Complementing the menu are signature cocktails made with exotic spirits such as shochu and cachaça and an acclaimed sake list, as well as wine, beer and champagne. Equal parts imagination and history, the SUSHISAMBA experience is truly unique.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
147 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (92)hot spot (72)good for groups (69)special occasion (50)vibrant bar scene (41)late-night find (22)romantic (22)great for lunch (19)notable wine list (6)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (3)neighborhood gem (2)Show More
- YumOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014Absolutely delicious. My boyfriend and I couldn't decide what to order to the waiter said he's bring us a "seafood extravaganza" keeping it 50-60$ each. We received 5 courses all of which sampled a little bit of each style of food of the restaurant (Peruvian, Japanese, and Brazilian). everything was super yummy. Definitely one if the best meals I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent dining experiencePmacDined on 10/18/2014we ate there twice- both times - awesome thank youSpecial Features:
- Excellent dinnerEllaDined on 10/18/2014We came with a group for a special occasion. Our waiters Kiley was excellent. He gave us choices, asked who like what and more important what don't we like to eat. Then the food started rolling out and it was all excellent. Favorite dish was sea bass.Special Features:
- Awesome to the max!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/17/2014This has become a must have stop every time we're in Vegas. The chef does the tasting menu based on favorites yet always includes Sea Bass and Kobe on the rock.Special Features:
- Place to go in Vegasfd4toughtDined on 10/15/2014Great service and food. I did go with a vegetarian friend and the chef did create a superb and delicious choice of vegetarian dishes for us. Service was very attentive an impeccable. Will go back there anytime I'm in VegasSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014Hostess didn't get us a table at our reserved time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad not greatDD12Dined on 10/11/2014This place is very expensive but unlike expensive restaurants the environment was very plain and noisy, like any common restaurant. The food was good and was quite unique but wasn't distinguished enough to justify the price, you are mostly paying to eat on the strip. All in all you'll have a good meal but it won't be mind-blowing and it's not a very romantic environment because it is a noisy restaurant and the tables are all on top of one another. Final comment: Good meal, just ok environment, too expensive for what you're gettingSpecial Features:
- This review is for sushi onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/11/20141. Cold tofu in the miso soup 2. Sashimi - extremely small portions and tasted very weird 3. California roll, Neo Tokyo and some other rolls (do not recall the names) - very dry, no flavors It supposed to be one of the best sushi places in Las Vegas but I honestly had better sushi in cheap sushi boats.
- Fun findMLDelMarDined on 10/9/2014Went here on last business trip to Vegas. Had the chef's surprise menu. We just had to say what we didn't like and how much we wanted to pay pp and the courses flowed. All wonderful. Our male colleague enjoyed it so much he wanted his wife to experience it this trip. We asked for a quiet table and were led to the room in the back of the restaurant . It was fairly empty. By the end of the meal all tables were full but the noise level was bearable. The food was fabulous as per our 1st visit. Standout was wagu beef cooked at table on a hot rock served with variety of sauces--especially tender and tasty and worth the extra pp charge. Everything was presented beautifully and was delicious. Great cocktails. Good beer list. Going back again. Soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sushi!GDockfoodieDined on 10/2/2014This is a bustling, hot spot which was okay for my husband and I. Service was attentive, our sushi was incredible and an added bonus was a birthday cake pop for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOOD WAS AMAZING!!!BLESSEDMOMX6Dined on 9/28/2014Sushisamba was recommended to me by a co-worker. I went to Las Vegas to celebrate my daughter's 21st birthday and wanted somewhere that included good food and good ambience. This restaurant has both!!! I will admit that it is somewhat "pricey", but there are some average priced sushi rolls.... located WAY on the bottom, right side of the menu. I read a review where someone recommended the grilled asparagus - a definate MUST!! We enjoyed the tempura, asparagus, several rolls.... and don't forget.... YOU MUST ORDER A CUCUMBER MARTINI!!! Truly amazing. Also, our waiter and bus boys were awesome and very attentive to our needs.Special Features:
- ..carinissimogaetanor6Dined on 9/27/2014Locale molto carino che si adatta ad ogni circostanza. Basta scegliere il tavolo giusto. Cibo ottimo ma secondo me un po' caro. Ma cosa volete siamo a Las Vegas Lo consiglioSpecial Features:
- Excellent omakaseCoHighPriestessDined on 9/26/2014We were in Vegas for my brother's 40th birthday. Although our party of 6 had 4 non-adventurous eaters, everyone agreed to let Ryan, our waiter, choose orchestrate our dining experience, picking menu options for us based on our likes/dislikes. He did an excellent job - maybe erring on the side of too much delicious food! The hybrid Japanese/Peruvian/Brazilian dishes and flavors were really, really good. Even my brother said this meal blew away his birthday dinner at Gordon Ramsey's Steakhouse.Special Features:
- SushisambaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Had the best dinning experience, food was spectacular, the wine was delightfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The food here was amazing! The service was excellent, as well. From the front when we had to change our reservation. To our server who was very attentive and gave great food recommendations! Loved the feel of the restaurant, however the two seated tables were a bit compact... I get trying to preserve space, but was not feeling the two seated tables...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beware about not having all guestsXavierVIPDined on 9/16/2014Food and drinks always consistently good at any SS...but customer beware that the hostess may play Xena the Warrior Princess on you should you be missing any of your guests. One would think that if you sit some of the party down they may order more drinks- but no, not at this SS. Was trapped coming from a meeting and despite having a reservation was being proposed to wait 15mim because I had reduced the # from 6 to 4, but at the slight suggestion of a bad review magically a table for 4 was ready- next to another one completely empty. Go figure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely perfectMattVIPDined on 9/15/2014Fantastic experience for dinner with prospective client. The food hosen for us was outstanding as we decided to have the chef's menu. One of our party needed gluten-free and the level of service around that restriction, in addition to the general service, was perfect. Thanks for making me look good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waygu potstickers!lrb2001Dined on 9/15/2014This is my 3rd trip here and amazing again. The samba roll is awesome. The waygu potstickers were divine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative Cuisine at SushisambaChesterfieldVIPDined on 9/14/2014We returned to Sushisamba in Las Vegas for a second time and it was every bit as good as our first. One person in our group didn't care for sushi so our server brought us several non-sushi items to share--all absolutely delicious. Tell your server what you enjoy and what you don't and let him/her bring dishes out one at a time. What a treat.Special Features:
- Great food. Horrible waiter.RfightDined on 9/14/2014Food was great. That is the food we got. Three items we ordered never made it to our table. Come to think of it our waiter didn't come much either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and underwhelmedcammac00Dined on 9/10/2014Our waitress didn't want to give us menus, tried to up sell us at every order. One entree came 20 minutes before the rest of the table got sushi. The sushi was just OK and a few of us left still hungry. Very disappointed.
- Good Not Great, expecting betterprickleypeteDined on 9/8/2014Just average Sushi, too pricy to compare with better places. Busy, noisy, they rush you in and out with a feeling like they want to turn over the table.
- WonderfulFooodyDined on 9/8/2014My husband and I had a wonderful evening with the food being outstanding! What I liked most was how creative the food was for we have eaten at some of the best sushi places all over this was a unique experience for us ! The service was very quick but not pushy.Special Features:
- suchi samba vegassugarDined on 9/3/2014Having experienced Heron tower London we had high expectations for the Vegas venue. Unfortunately it did not live up to our expectations in terms of food and service. Our favorite dish did not taste the same and the waiter swiped my glass away before we finished our bottle of wine. The ambience was not the same and had a kind of fast food feel. The staff did not seem as knowledgeable about the food.
- Had a great dinnerTML812Dined on 9/3/2014We had sushi that was outstanding. The service was great. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerBrickDined on 8/31/2014Excellent dinner, waiter was innovative and engaging, food was prompt and interesting. 4 stars **** Definitely pricey but isn't everything in Vegas?Special Features:
- DisappointedPK11Dined on 8/31/2014I have been to SushiSamba many many times before and have always had a wonderful experience. Unfortunately, this time was not one of them. I have to say the food did not disappoint and never has. However, our waiter was extremely rude, inattentive, and aggressive. Every time I wanted to order, I ended up asking a bus boy or a different waitress/waiter because he just simply wasn't around... then would receive attitude from him because I ordered from someone else. Half the time he was flirting with the women on other tables. It took over forty minutes for one of our drinks to arrive and when we complained he got aggressive. We left extremely upset. Next time I want to take friends out in Vegas it won't be here.Special Features:
- Excellent food & serviceheartlvgDined on 8/31/2014It was our 3rd time, but first time for dinner. The service was excellent as was the food and drinks. The Peruvian bay scallops were amazing. The portion sizes were reasonable and offered an amazing amount of flavor without being over-full when we left. We will be back.Special Features:
- Very noisyLuvVegasDined on 8/30/2014Too noisy. Good service but food expensive and only Ok. Had much better meals in Las Vegas.
- lobbyistVIPDined on 8/30/2014Food has gone downhill. Very small portions. Pricey.
- Yum!Nts7872Dined on 8/28/2014Great rolls - so inventive and full of different flavors and textures.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv'd itHappyfoodieDined on 8/27/2014The service was excellent, not too pushy and very helpful suggesting dishes. The Pork Belly Ramen was to die for. I highly recommend it. The fish was so fresh and delicious. Portions are a tad small, but quality makes up for it. Be prepared to spend a few bucks, again, it's worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a GoTojerrycdVIPDined on 8/26/2014After multiple trips the food remains above par...to get such fresh sushi in vegas is amazing. The grill is amazing also. The service is always above expectations with great recommendations and attentiveness. Told the we 1 person was gluten free, the made sure and did a portion of each gluten free! I like the location too. Not buried deep in the hotel, easy in an outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had a great timeamnesiacDined on 8/22/2014Great food, great service, good ambiance. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- amazing foodnicollef1982Dined on 8/21/2014Everything we ordered from the sushi to the raw oysters was so delicious. Our waitress knew every detail of the menu as well as the sake. We had a wonderful time. I cant wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food, slow serviceLesterDined on 8/17/2014The ambiance in Sushi Samba is great, very cool inside, great for adults, very loud and happening place to be. The food is pricier but well worth it. Unfortunately our server was quite surly and did not explain the menu very well. We tried the beef gyoza which were amazing and the best dessert ever is the Samba Split, it is for sure a dish to share.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Wonderful anniversary dinner with my husband! Great service and amazing and unique food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JuicyJ702Dined on 8/17/2014We took our daughter for her 15th birthday...the food was ok I wasn't terribly impressed. At least I can say I ate there but I don't think I will eat there againSpecial Features:
- Always a great choice!DatenightparentsVIPDined on 8/16/2014Cannot go wrong here! Everything from the sushi, sea bass, rolls, oysters are great! Love this place. Very busy and loud but great energy if you are in the mood for this. Couldn't find our usual saki favorite and the manager came over to help us select a great bottle and our service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- buddyDined on 8/16/2014Pricey but all dishes we tried were excellent. Will visit again...Special Features: