SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas
3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
JapanesePrice: $31 to $50
SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://sushisamba.com/
- Phone: (702) 607-0700
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday – Wednesday – 11:30am – 1:00am
Thursday – Saturday – 11:30am – 2:00am
Saturday - Sunday 11:30am - 4pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, South American, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Joel Versola
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a dynamic and spirited environment for private and semi-private events. Our Special Events Director, Chef and Sushi Chef will work with you to create a one of a kind experience for you and your guests. Dining room: parties from 10-150. The Lounge: parties from 10-150. Email email@example.com for more information!
- Private Party Contact: Please contact Restaurant Manager 7026070700x
- Entertainment: From the soul of SUSHISAMBA comes the spirit of The Lounge. Swing by and soak up the sultry, late-night heat for the robata grill & sushi bar. Try our inventive cocktails and full sake bottle service.
- Special Events:
Join us for delicious food and drink specials, Sunday-Friday from 4pm-7pm and 11pm-close at the bar only (and lounges where applicable).
One part sake. One part song. Mix and repeat! Put your singing skills to the test with SUSHISAMBA’s open mic karaoke.Come in for music and food and drink specials on Wednesday from 9pm - 1am and Thursday - Saturday from 10pm - 2am!
A word from SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas
Only at SUSHISAMBA will you find a unique blend of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian cuisine, music and design. Hearty moquecas and colorful seviches are served alongside more inventive dishes, including Tuna Tataki and Wagyu Gyoza. Complementing the menu are signature cocktails made with exotic spirits such as shochu and cachaça and an acclaimed sake list, as well as wine, beer and champagne. Equal parts imagination and history, the SUSHISAMBA experience is truly unique.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
156 reviews since July 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (103)good for groups (86)hot spot (80)special occasion (54)vibrant bar scene (44)late-night find (22)romantic (21)great for lunch (19)kid-friendly (6)notable wine list (5)great for brunch (3)neighborhood gem (3)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Best restaurant in Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 11/18/2014We did the tasting menu. Nothing they brought was bad. It was all amazing and very memorable!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Good Late Dinner!!GolfgirlVIPDined on 11/16/2014We came here after the RocknRoll Marathon, service was good, food very good and fast which was great because I was tired and hungry!! I'd definitely return:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth itOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/16/2014Overpriced, not the best quality by any stretch. We realize this was in a casino on the strip but for what we paid we really expected better product quality. Not a place we'd go back to.
- Request Chef TastingMoeButta2VIPDined on 11/15/2014instead of ordering from the menu, the waiter offered an option where he quizzed us on likes, dislikes and food allergies then asked us a price range per person ($70-$90 we chose). And if we didn't like what came out there wouldbe no charge. We had a magnificent 5 course meal that was simple yet complex with flavors. This will be a repeat on our next trip to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely amazing!!FoodComaDined on 11/14/2014The food here is awesome!! Every time we go we are extremely happy with our experience! This time we had a group of 10 and did the tasting menu. The food combinations sound a little scary, but there was not one item that anyone from the group said they did not like. Every bit of food was eaten and every tummy was full and happy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love SushisambaBirdieDined on 11/11/2014I always really enjoy dining here. It is my special go-to place whenever friends come to town that really enjoy a different food experience! The food is delicious, with every bite a full experience. The restaurant is always really lively. It is best to just tell the waiter to bring his suggestions of all small plates to share. That way, you are able to experience flavors that you wouldn't necessarily order. I have never been disappointed. The cucumber martinis with added Jalapeño are fabulous!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food organism with every bite!JackStephenDined on 11/9/2014Just some of the most incredible dishes I've ever had! Incredible variety and all delicious. Range of sake from really good and affordable to mind blowing and expensive. Very attentive service too! Great overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014One of my favorite restaurants in Las Vegas! The food, ambience & staff are always on point. There's always something new to try.Special Features:
- Great food and better serviceOaktownBearFanDined on 11/7/2014An outstanding dining experience all the way around. Our server, Kiley, was outstanding...great recommendations from an extremely diverse menu and very attentive. Food is excellent. This is always on our must list when we visit Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Isabella Was OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Love this place! Isabella's recommendations and presentation were as amazing as the food and Chucumber martini's!Special Features:
- Great service. Good foodILovesushiVIPDined on 10/29/2014We had an excellent server. Very knowledgable. Made great suggestions. food was creative and delicious. Highly recommend the Yamato roll. Only 3 pieces but delicious!Special Features:
- Excellent food & serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014Brought a client for dinner with high expectations and was not disappointed in the least. Our server was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He offered to put together a menu for us at a specific price point. Everything was fantastic. The food was top notch--sushi, Chilean sea bass, even the steak was amazing. I tried to empty my water glass, but the wait staff would always beat me to it. Highest recommendation!Special Features:
- Amazing Sushi, Not Amazing ServiceNikita1569VIPDined on 10/26/2014We had reservations after a show and were seated promptly upon arrival. The chucumber cocktail is fabulous, as were all of our apps and rolls. The salt and pepper squid was incredible! All of the rolls we ordered were fresh and delicious. Service, however, was lacking. Our waiter was clearly overwhelmed and totally scattered. It took forever to get the check and pay the bill, and we had to flag him down for everything. He never came by to check on us once. I have been to Sushi Samba in NYC and Miami as well and always had good service. Service fell flat at this location.I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingRosaHDined on 10/25/2014This place was great! I love the fact that we can choose a price range per person and they will give you a taste of basically the best items on their menu. Peruvian, Brazilian, and Japanese are an amazing combo. Sushi samba thank you for making my friend's bachlorette dining experience amazing. We all loved it!Special Features:
- Started off ok but ended greatFungirlsnightoutDined on 10/25/2014We had a rocky start. We reserved the restaurant for 4 for my birthday and were offered weird tables and told others were all reserved. Thankfully things got much better after that. The food was delicious, the service was excellent. It was my birthday and they brought out dessert to acknowledge it. Everything we tasted was great...especially green bean tempura with amazing truffle sauce, the chicken dish, the beef gyozas... Our waiter was fantastic (I wish I could remember his name...he has been there 6 years, was friendly, funny, made great recommendations, was the right level of attentitive...). All in all would definitely return.Special Features:
- amazing!FoodiefanaticDined on 10/25/2014Amazing food Amazing staff Amazing presentation We ordered Scallops- creatively Plated on oyster shells Ceviche tacos Filet minon Seabass Very small plates But each bite had you wanting more! Just needed someone else's wallet and i could have dined to my heart's content! They brought us a flight of their signature drink served in a tree like structure for my friend's pre-wedding party. Such a nice touch. The manager delivered it and made sure to stop by to say hi. Delicious and a must to try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YumSocrahDined on 10/22/2014Absolutely delicious. My boyfriend and I couldn't decide what to order to the waiter said he's bring us a "seafood extravaganza" keeping it 50-60$ each. We received 5 courses all of which sampled a little bit of each style of food of the restaurant (Peruvian, Japanese, and Brazilian). everything was super yummy. Definitely one if the best meals I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent dining experiencePmacDined on 10/18/2014we ate there twice- both times - awesome thank youSpecial Features:
- Excellent dinnerEllaDined on 10/18/2014We came with a group for a special occasion. Our waiters Kiley was excellent. He gave us choices, asked who like what and more important what don't we like to eat. Then the food started rolling out and it was all excellent. Favorite dish was sea bass.Special Features:
- Awesome to the max!DivinePERIODDined on 10/17/2014This has become a must have stop every time we're in Vegas. The chef does the tasting menu based on favorites yet always includes Sea Bass and Kobe on the rock.Special Features:
- Place to go in Vegasfd4toughtDined on 10/15/2014Great service and food. I did go with a vegetarian friend and the chef did create a superb and delicious choice of vegetarian dishes for us. Service was very attentive an impeccable. Will go back there anytime I'm in VegasSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/11/2014Hostess didn't get us a table at our reserved time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad not greatDD12Dined on 10/11/2014This place is very expensive but unlike expensive restaurants the environment was very plain and noisy, like any common restaurant. The food was good and was quite unique but wasn't distinguished enough to justify the price, you are mostly paying to eat on the strip. All in all you'll have a good meal but it won't be mind-blowing and it's not a very romantic environment because it is a noisy restaurant and the tables are all on top of one another. Final comment: Good meal, just ok environment, too expensive for what you're gettingSpecial Features:
- This review is for sushi onlyOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/11/20141. Cold tofu in the miso soup 2. Sashimi - extremely small portions and tasted very weird 3. California roll, Neo Tokyo and some other rolls (do not recall the names) - very dry, no flavors It supposed to be one of the best sushi places in Las Vegas but I honestly had better sushi in cheap sushi boats.
- Fun findMLDelMarDined on 10/9/2014Went here on last business trip to Vegas. Had the chef's surprise menu. We just had to say what we didn't like and how much we wanted to pay pp and the courses flowed. All wonderful. Our male colleague enjoyed it so much he wanted his wife to experience it this trip. We asked for a quiet table and were led to the room in the back of the restaurant . It was fairly empty. By the end of the meal all tables were full but the noise level was bearable. The food was fabulous as per our 1st visit. Standout was wagu beef cooked at table on a hot rock served with variety of sauces--especially tender and tasty and worth the extra pp charge. Everything was presented beautifully and was delicious. Great cocktails. Good beer list. Going back again. Soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sushi!GDockfoodieDined on 10/2/2014This is a bustling, hot spot which was okay for my husband and I. Service was attentive, our sushi was incredible and an added bonus was a birthday cake pop for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOOD WAS AMAZING!!!BLESSEDMOMX6Dined on 9/28/2014Sushisamba was recommended to me by a co-worker. I went to Las Vegas to celebrate my daughter's 21st birthday and wanted somewhere that included good food and good ambience. This restaurant has both!!! I will admit that it is somewhat "pricey", but there are some average priced sushi rolls.... located WAY on the bottom, right side of the menu. I read a review where someone recommended the grilled asparagus - a definate MUST!! We enjoyed the tempura, asparagus, several rolls.... and don't forget.... YOU MUST ORDER A CUCUMBER MARTINI!!! Truly amazing. Also, our waiter and bus boys were awesome and very attentive to our needs.Special Features:
- ..carinissimogaetanor6Dined on 9/27/2014Locale molto carino che si adatta ad ogni circostanza. Basta scegliere il tavolo giusto. Cibo ottimo ma secondo me un po' caro. Ma cosa volete siamo a Las Vegas Lo consiglioSpecial Features:
- Excellent omakaseCoHighPriestessDined on 9/26/2014We were in Vegas for my brother's 40th birthday. Although our party of 6 had 4 non-adventurous eaters, everyone agreed to let Ryan, our waiter, choose orchestrate our dining experience, picking menu options for us based on our likes/dislikes. He did an excellent job - maybe erring on the side of too much delicious food! The hybrid Japanese/Peruvian/Brazilian dishes and flavors were really, really good. Even my brother said this meal blew away his birthday dinner at Gordon Ramsey's Steakhouse.Special Features:
- SushisambaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014Had the best dinning experience, food was spectacular, the wine was delightfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014The food here was amazing! The service was excellent, as well. From the front when we had to change our reservation. To our server who was very attentive and gave great food recommendations! Loved the feel of the restaurant, however the two seated tables were a bit compact... I get trying to preserve space, but was not feeling the two seated tables...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beware about not having all guestsXavierVIPDined on 9/16/2014Food and drinks always consistently good at any SS...but customer beware that the hostess may play Xena the Warrior Princess on you should you be missing any of your guests. One would think that if you sit some of the party down they may order more drinks- but no, not at this SS. Was trapped coming from a meeting and despite having a reservation was being proposed to wait 15mim because I had reduced the # from 6 to 4, but at the slight suggestion of a bad review magically a table for 4 was ready- next to another one completely empty. Go figure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely perfectMattVIPDined on 9/15/2014Fantastic experience for dinner with prospective client. The food hosen for us was outstanding as we decided to have the chef's menu. One of our party needed gluten-free and the level of service around that restriction, in addition to the general service, was perfect. Thanks for making me look good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- waygu potstickers!lrb2001Dined on 9/15/2014This is my 3rd trip here and amazing again. The samba roll is awesome. The waygu potstickers were divine!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative Cuisine at SushisambaChesterfieldVIPDined on 9/14/2014We returned to Sushisamba in Las Vegas for a second time and it was every bit as good as our first. One person in our group didn't care for sushi so our server brought us several non-sushi items to share--all absolutely delicious. Tell your server what you enjoy and what you don't and let him/her bring dishes out one at a time. What a treat.Special Features:
- Great food. Horrible waiter.RfightDined on 9/14/2014Food was great. That is the food we got. Three items we ordered never made it to our table. Come to think of it our waiter didn't come much either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced and underwhelmedcammac00Dined on 9/10/2014Our waitress didn't want to give us menus, tried to up sell us at every order. One entree came 20 minutes before the rest of the table got sushi. The sushi was just OK and a few of us left still hungry. Very disappointed.
- Good Not Great, expecting betterprickleypeteDined on 9/8/2014Just average Sushi, too pricy to compare with better places. Busy, noisy, they rush you in and out with a feeling like they want to turn over the table.
- WonderfulFooodyDined on 9/8/2014My husband and I had a wonderful evening with the food being outstanding! What I liked most was how creative the food was for we have eaten at some of the best sushi places all over this was a unique experience for us ! The service was very quick but not pushy.Special Features:
- suchi samba vegassugarDined on 9/3/2014Having experienced Heron tower London we had high expectations for the Vegas venue. Unfortunately it did not live up to our expectations in terms of food and service. Our favorite dish did not taste the same and the waiter swiped my glass away before we finished our bottle of wine. The ambience was not the same and had a kind of fast food feel. The staff did not seem as knowledgeable about the food.