SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas
3325 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
The Venetian and Palazzo
JapanesePrice: $31 to $50
SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://sushisamba.com/
- Phone: 7026070700x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Sunday: 11:30am - 4pm; Dinner: Sunday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 1:00am, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 3:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, South American, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Joel Versola
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Dancing, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a dynamic and spirited environment for private and semi-private events. Our Special Events Director, Chef and Sushi Chef will work with you to create a one of a kind experience for you and your guests. Dining room: parties from 10-150. The Lounge: parties from 10-150. Email email@example.com for more information!
- Private Party Contact: Please contact Restaurant Manager 7026070700x
- Entertainment: From the soul of SUSHISAMBA comes the spirit of The Lounge. Swing by and soak up the sultry, late-night heat for the robata grill & sushi bar. Try our inventive cocktails and full sake bottle service.
- Special Events:
Join us for delicious food and drink specials, Sunday-Friday from 4pm-7pm and 11pm-close at the bar only (and lounges where applicable).
One part sake. One part song. Mix and repeat! Put your singing skills to the test with SUSHISAMBA’s open mic karaoke.Come in for music and food and drink specials on Wednesday from 9pm - 1am and Thursday - Saturday from 10pm - 2am!
A word from SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas
Only at SUSHISAMBA will you find a unique blend of Japanese, Brazilian and Peruvian cuisine, music and design. Hearty moquecas and colorful seviches are served alongside more inventive dishes, including Tuna Tataki and Wagyu Gyoza. Complementing the menu are signature cocktails made with exotic spirits such as shochu and cachaça and an acclaimed sake list, as well as wine, beer and champagne. Equal parts imagination and history, the SUSHISAMBA experience is truly unique.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Venetian and Palazzo ›
SUSHISAMBA Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
130 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (76)fit for foodies (75)special occasion (49)good for groups (48)vibrant bar scene (36)late-night find (25)romantic (20)great for lunch (19)notable wine list (9)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Very noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014Too noisy. Good service but food expensive and only Ok. Had much better meals in Las Vegas.
- Yum!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/28/2014Great rolls - so inventive and full of different flavors and textures.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Luv'd itHappyfoodieDined on 8/27/2014The service was excellent, not too pushy and very helpful suggesting dishes. The Pork Belly Ramen was to die for. I highly recommend it. The fish was so fresh and delicious. Portions are a tad small, but quality makes up for it. Be prepared to spend a few bucks, again, it's worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a GoTojerrycdVIPDined on 8/26/2014After multiple trips the food remains above par...to get such fresh sushi in vegas is amazing. The grill is amazing also. The service is always above expectations with great recommendations and attentiveness. Told the we 1 person was gluten free, the made sure and did a portion of each gluten free! I like the location too. Not buried deep in the hotel, easy in an outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- had a great timeamnesiacDined on 8/22/2014Great food, great service, good ambiance. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- amazing foodnicollef1982Dined on 8/21/2014Everything we ordered from the sushi to the raw oysters was so delicious. Our waitress knew every detail of the menu as well as the sake. We had a wonderful time. I cant wait to go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing food, slow serviceLesterDined on 8/17/2014The ambiance in Sushi Samba is great, very cool inside, great for adults, very loud and happening place to be. The food is pricier but well worth it. Unfortunately our server was quite surly and did not explain the menu very well. We tried the beef gyoza which were amazing and the best dessert ever is the Samba Split, it is for sure a dish to share.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Wonderful anniversary dinner with my husband! Great service and amazing and unique food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JuicyJ702Dined on 8/17/2014We took our daughter for her 15th birthday...the food was ok I wasn't terribly impressed. At least I can say I ate there but I don't think I will eat there againSpecial Features:
- Always a great choice!DatenightparentsVIPDined on 8/16/2014Cannot go wrong here! Everything from the sushi, sea bass, rolls, oysters are great! Love this place. Very busy and loud but great energy if you are in the mood for this. Couldn't find our usual saki favorite and the manager came over to help us select a great bottle and our service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- buddyDined on 8/16/2014Pricey but all dishes we tried were excellent. Will visit again...Special Features:
- DawnVIPDined on 8/15/2014The food was excellent. The table was terrible. I am not a fan of parties of two being crammed side by side to conserve restaurant space. I will remember to request a more intimate table next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing flavorsthebatsignalDined on 8/15/2014The food us original, packed with flavor, and very high quality. I would definitely go back. The only downsides are that it's pretty loud inside and the tables are situated very tightly. The food is worth those inconveniences!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SushiHPfoodieDined on 8/12/2014Love SushiSamba! Relaxed atmosphere, great music, great food. Would highly recommend for anyone who loves Sushi and other dishes but wants a more relaxed and fun atmosphere ! Friendly and helpful wait service.prefer the one in Miami slightly more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finding sushisambaOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/9/2014The Venetian is a labyrinth but,if one finds the way,Sushisamba is worth the search. Noise level was way too high for conversation for 5 around a spacious booth Drinks and menu items were very good. oysters fresh and mildly briny... Yellowtail ceviche luscious with dusting of chili..lemon sorbet a perfect finishSpecial Features:
- Sushi in Vegas1stTimerDined on 8/8/2014Our waitress chose a tasting menu for the 4 in our party & it was 1 of the best meals I've ever had. Excellent service, delicious inventive menu! Loved it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great all around sushiLPFDUDEDined on 8/7/2014The food was incredible. Our family has two vegitarians and two anything eaters. One of the vegitarian is 8 1/2 years old. The sushi choices were perfect for both. Highly recommend the asparegas spears they are fantastic. Next time in Vegas will definitely come back here!!!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- A foodie adventure!OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/7/2014They specialize in tastings so let your server take the reigns! This is my 3rd time doing this and every course was fantastic! I highly recommend the lobster tempura and Kobe beef gyoza...just awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent quality foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/6/2014This was a fine dining experience full of different tastes and outstanding presentation. Service was knowledgeable and first class. Would recommend and attend again this gourmet meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kind service and delicious foodPhillygirleatsDined on 8/5/2014Food, ambiance and service were superb; noise was the ONLY drawback. I ordered an eel-avocado roll and my date ordered a California roll in addition to our dinners. When he brought out a plate with two rolls on it, the waiter pointed to each one and I thought he said one was eel and the other avocado. Assuming that there was miscommunication, I ate both anyway. After the dinners arrived we were still waiting for the Cali roll and the waiter explained it was on my plate. I had eaten my companion's meal! The waiter, very promptly brought out a new California roll and everything was truly delectable. It was the best ramen my date had ever had. We were impressed and, if we could hear ourselves and our waiter next time, would go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOVED IT! DELICIOUS!MercedesYVRDined on 8/1/2014Tuna Tataki, Peruvian Corn, deep fried beans... too many great plates to name and experience! Now that I've been to SushiSamba in Miami and Las Vegas, I can't wait to visit them again as well as other locations around the world! Chicago or London will be next!Special Features:
- Service was awfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2014The waitress was extremely rude and not accommodating what so ever. The food was alright but way over priced.Special Features:
- BryanDrBryanDined on 7/17/2014Wonderful experience I will visit each time I am in town! Great food, service and atmosphere. They really took good care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Explosion of flavorkbilelloDined on 7/13/2014On a trip to Las Vegas we were looking for a great place to get sushi. We heard about SushiSamba. The atmosphere was great. It was laid back with a trendy feel. The best way to explain the food was and explosion of flavor in my mouth. The server was really helpful in suggesting different plates. SPOT ON!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food experience!InLoveInSanDiegoDined on 7/12/2014This is my second time to Sushisamba, this time with a small group. What an amazing dining experience! As I did the first time, we let the waiter define our dining experience. For a $50-60 per person range, he asked us some questions (allergies, likes, dislikes, etc.) and he just started bringing food. Dish after dish after dish for us all to share. He honored every request (e.g. I don't do raw sushi, I received my own options, another didn't like real spicy so spicy sauces were on the side, etc.). And when we thought we were all done after a main stead dish, two more things came out!! We rolled out of there, stuffed and loving every second of it. The service was incredible, the food really was beyond incredible. AMAZING!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing as alwaysJoeyVIPDined on 7/8/2014I go once per year when I am in Las Vegas and I am never disappointed. Unbelievable food and service every time.Special Features:
- Amazing experienceHappyCamperDined on 7/7/2014We were a little hesitant at fist considering the combination of foods, but we figured we'd give it a try since we were celebrating birthdays. We tried the tasting menu. The waiter was amazing and had a good handle on our groups likes and dislikes. He brought out dishes we would have never ordered ourselves and we loved them!! We haven't stopped talking about how good the food was! We had sea bass skewers, taco appetizers, Kobe beef, fresh sushi and so much more! There was not one item our waiter brought out that our group did not like!! I highly recommend this place. We told the waiter we has a show and had to be done in an hour and a half and even with the tasting experience he was able to keep his promise! Great experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/6/2014SUSHISAMBA is a wonderful place to take friends and family to that are visiting the Las Vegas area or who are simply finding a place to dine. They have a wide variety of drinks and sushi. This place is especially a perfect place to celebrate special occasions.Special Features:
- YumHungryHungryHippoDined on 7/6/2014Good food. Portions are somewhat small but the cuisine was very different. Two thumbs upSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well-Rounded Good ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/2/2014What fun, fantastic flavors, great service, good value. Our party of six enjoyed every moment of our dining experience - our waiter was excellent, with a great personality and very helpful with ordering, food deliverers were very professional and organized, food was very tasty and interesting, and they actually remembered to recognize my parents' 80th birthday - unlike the other place in Vegas that we dined and spent twice as much with no acknowledgement aside from the check. This is a fantastic venue for groups to relax over great cocktails, wine and food.Special Features:
- Great fusion of Peru and JapanOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/1/2014Excellent sushi, seviche, hot dishes, and more. Huge Sake list, more that I usually see at top sushi restaurants. The service was great, the food came out faster than I thought possible, and the food was incredibly tasty. It does get noisy in there, but if has a good ambiance.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationDdbluntDined on 6/24/2014Food was excellent and staff was knowledgeable about the food. We were treated well by all from the reception to the manager who welcomed us and our waitstaff were attentive and came at the right times. Only negative would be the noise level, we were in the middle of the restaurant and it was noisy but we still had our special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!Candy531Dined on 6/21/2014I came here because I've been to the one in new York and it was the best sushi ever! This place didn't disappoint! Everything is so fresh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Upbeat and funDCDinerDined on 6/20/2014The food was great and the atmosphere was fun. Waitstaff was attentive. The yellowtail with jalapeño and lemongrass was fabulous. The miso sea bass was also very good.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/15/2014I just wish since we had two servers that we wouldn't have had to ask the busboys and host for service. The servers had stated several times that the food would come out as it was cooked which is not a problem if it is an all tapas restaurant and the table all shares food. In this particular case having five people with separate entrees it didn't go very well. It was to the point where everyone had finished their meals and the fifth person still hadn't received their food.
- STYLISH SEXY SUSHI SAMBARLVegasDined on 6/15/2014Whoever thought of mixing Latin fused foods and spices with Japanese sashimi and sushi was probably thought of as a madman originally but now a genius. Sushi Samba at the Palazzo Las Vegas really does it incredibly brilliant . The food is impeccable and the service great. Try the sparkling hibiscus sake with the four-plates of spice sashimi. Talk about melting in your mouth with the afterglow of spices and sauces. Mix up the skewered chicken and seafood with the giant mountaintop Peruvian yellow corn. Experiment with a food journey thats simply delicious and enjoy the fashionable PYT's who flock to this hot-spot. Not just well-done but brilliantly done!Special Features:
- YummyGBrainzDined on 6/15/2014My fiancé and I had gone here by chance a year ago and needed to return. Brought my daughter here this time so I had to bring her. Sushi was amazing especially the mondial roll. Everything was so good. We will be back. Our server made great recommendations too. We ordered almost everything he suggested and were very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday CelebrationgetmaneyDined on 6/13/2014Great food reccomendations from server, always good sushi, love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushisamba for Soccer!kimme461Dined on 6/12/2014We took advantage of their invitation to enjoy outstanding food & watch the first game of the World Cup...Brazil vs Croatia! Great, creative food and a nice atmosphere for sports & fun.Special Features:
- Overpricedgolfandwine55Dined on 6/10/2014There are better places to eat sushi than here. The selections were interesting and tasteful, but overpriced. In addition, we ordered blue fin tuna. It looked and tasted more like albacore. That's how bad it was. The rolls are $15+ and are small and are mostly rice. In spite of the fair food quality, the wait staff was very attentive and helpful. Thus the higher ratings for service and ambience. I will not eat here again.