Sushi Zushi - Lincoln Heights
999 E. Basse Road
San Antonio, TX 78209Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
Sushi Zushi - Lincoln Heights
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sushizushi.com/
- Phone: 2108268500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 5:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 12:30pm - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Cato Ramirez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Yes
- Private Party Contact: Tomomi Glowski 2104925100
A word from Sushi Zushi - Lincoln Heights
Sushi Zushi's "Joy of Sushi" philosophy is focused on guiding guests to discover traditional and unique Japanese cuisine. Through remarkably attentive service in an unintimidating environment, your taste-buds are locked in for and exciting culinary journey. The menu features a stimulating blend of high-quality, traditional and Avant-garde Japanese cuisine combined with American hospitality in a casual, yet sophisticated and contemporary bistro setting.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sushi Zushi - Lincoln Heights reviews from OpenTable diners
- Incredible Place for SushiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/8/2013I had an incredible dining experience. The sushi was fresh, flavorful, and I cannot wait to go back. Definitely a winner!Special Features:
- This place was great! WeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/5/2012This place was great! We went to this location instead of the downtown location based on other reviews. My husband and I are always a little hesitant to try new sushi places, because you never really know what you are going to get. They have such a variety, and we were very pleased. The only downside is that the menu is a little overwhelming. It seems like there are about 100 different rolls to choose from, not to mention the pages of available sake to choose from. I guess we will have to keep going back to try it all!Special Features:
- Sushi Zushi is our go-to optionWieganaDined on 4/13/2012Sushi Zushi is our go-to option when we don't feel like making dinner. Food is good, consistent, and servers are always nice, we've never had a problem. I will say the Lincoln heights location is usually pretty noisy which is good if you have a group. One dissapointing dish we ordered, which doesn't happen much, was an appetizer of seared tuna crusted with pepper. Came with little hint of pepper and none of the sauce that was supposed to be on it, and was a pretty small portion.Special Features:
- Sushi Zushi FanOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/23/2011Nice location in Lincoln / Alamo Heights, San Antonio. Nice ambiance. Nice bar area. Great food - extensive menu; everyone should at least one item they enjoy. Recommend it to all my friends. Dine here frequently. Price is in line with most sushi restaurants. We always enjoy dining here and think you will too. Try it and see.Special Features:
- amazing strawberry rollOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/23/2011in love with the strawberry roll, wish I could find another sushi place where I live now in california that has a strawberry roll but noone has one other than sushi zushi and it is delicious, all the rolls are delicious and the saki is as well!!Special Features:
- Quality, fresh food ingredientsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/27/2011Quality, fresh food ingredients used which translates to delicious and tasty menu. Excellent menu selections. Service is top knotch. So convenient to be able to book reservations on line if we so choose.Special Features:
- Food was very good like alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/29/2011Food was very good like always but service was really slow. I had to remind the server to add on the wasabi cream sauce that came with my roll. Sushi Zushi is great so I think this was a one time thing.
- The best sushi I have hadOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/20/2011The best sushi I have had in Texas! I was skeptical that only quality sushi could be found on the east coast, but this restaurant has definitely busted that theory. Will be going back as often as my sushi needs dictate.Special Features:
- As always, Sushi Zushi wasOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/2/2011As always, Sushi Zushi was delicious!!! They have a great variety of rolls on their menu.
- We love Sushi Zushi. The sushiOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/15/2011We love Sushi Zushi. The sushi is consistently fresh and delicious, service is wonderful, and they have a great selection. If looking for food for kids, go for the yakisoba.Special Features:
- Sushi Zushi is one of my favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/25/2010Sushi Zushi is one of my favorite places to go! I went with my family and we had a blast! We had a great seat, right next to the sushi bar, and the service was fantastic! I recommend this place 100%!Special Features:
- First time visit. Server wasOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/2/2010First time visit. Server was professional and polite. Very helpful with recommending a sushi I would "like". Great service. Perfect ambiance for our date night. Only thing I would do different is ask to be seated at the sushi bar instead of a table. It would have been great to watch the sushi chefs create the sushi. Other than that, it was a 10 . We will definitely be back!!
- The food was great and ourOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/13/2010The food was great and our waitress was very attentive. We'd definitely go back.
- One of the most extensiveFBelVIPDined on 2/27/2010One of the most extensive sushi menus we have seen. Had to spend about solid 10-20 minutes going over just the list of rolls.
- Outstanding!!! I am not aOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/12/2010Outstanding!!! I am not a an fan of sushi but my daughter is. She enjoyed every part of the meal. Plenty of choices for me, also.Special Features:
- Service today was great BUTOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/19/2009Service today was great BUT some times service lacks a little happier charm the food is good but not great always enjoy the back ground music ULTRA CHILL TECHNOSpecial Features:
- The restaurant was too emptyOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/8/2008The restaurant was too empty and quiet. It almost felt like the only other table there was listening in on our conversation. A bit of music would be nice. Not much of a scene.Special Features:
- If you like sushi, and I do!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/10/2008If you like sushi, and I do! You will thoroughly enjoy Zushi-Sushi. I believe they have 4 restaurants in San Antonio and one each in Austin and Dallas. I really enjoy the restaurant layout, nice decor, clientel and exceptional staff at the Lincoln Heights location. Many excellent sushi choices, as well as more traditional Japanese and oriental food dishes. Great place for lunch or a nice dinner. Take your friends, take your family. They also have take-out orders or delivery available. Great drinks, saki, wine, beer, etc. I probably eat there bi-weekly. Would highly recommend you try Zushi-Sushi, if you like sushi or Japanese/oriental food.Special Features: