510 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02210Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.intercontinentalboston.com/dining/sushi-teq.aspx
- Phone: 6172175150x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm- 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Tsuyoshi Takeishi
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Sushi-Teq
East meets West at Sushi-Teq, our lively and chic sushi bar. Featuring innovative and traditional sushi concepts paired with vintage agave driven tequila, margaritas, and specialty cocktails, Sushi-Teq takes cultural fusion up a notch by combining a sushi bar and a tequila bar in a high-energy atmosphere. We pair innovative sushi and sashimi created with the freshest ingredients with vintage tequilas, margaritas and martinis. The rhythms of salsa music add just the right amount of spice. The sleek, contemporary atmosphere of our sushi bar with granite floors and cool earthy colors sets the tone for the most intoxicating experience of sushi. Head Chef Taki-ishi serves mouthwatering creations of sushi, sashimi, maki, and delightful appetizers and tapas.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sushi-Teq reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance3.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (4)great for outdoor dining (2)hot spot (2)vibrant bar scene (2)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for lunch (1)neighborhood gem (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Fun, fresh sushi on the waterfrontdatenightdanaDined on 9/5/2014Haven't been here in probably 5 years but it was fantastic. We had a few really great rolls, a flight of reposada and sat outside. The bar scene from the hotel was a little crazy but fun and the tables for sushi teq are set back enough that we felt the perfect amount of involved in it! Service was some of the best we've had lately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very interesting conceptJemmyVIPDined on 8/12/2014Sushi with tequila - unique concept that works! The sushi was fresh and really good.Special Features:
- Love it!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Only a few outside tables so altho we had a reservation we had to wait a few minutes. The service was great and sushi and drinks were amazing so well worth the wait!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible ServiceBeckyMVIPDined on 7/31/2014Had a 7:30 Reservation. Waited 30 minutes for drinks and 45 minutes for two orders of edamame. Was not served dinner until 10:30.
- BadbskyDined on 7/10/2014Waited for 45 minutes for first round of drinks, despite the fact that half the tables were empty. Appetizer was delivered 15 minutes before the drinks came. Ridiculous prices for average food, uncomfortable & weird atmosphere, and very bad service.
- Amazing sushi, and tequila!GorgeousFabricsVIPDined on 6/28/2014What an amazing concept! Whoever came up with the idea of pairing sushi with tequila is brilliant! We opted for the Innovation District roll and the 8-piece omakase menu, and flavor after flavor was delightful! Our waiter/bartender was attentive, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He also mixes a mean Champange Mojito. We sat at an outdoor table. We ate early, since we had been wandering the Waterfront all afternoon. We were seated at one of the three outdoor tables, where we could watch the activity at the outdoor bar and the walkway along Fort Point Channel. When we arrived, we were the only patrons at the restaurant. When we left a couple of hours later, the restaurant was filling in. It's a tiny restaurant - a real ge. We'll be back!Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Sushi-Teq reviews archive.