1810 South Young Circle
Hollywood, FL 33020Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://sushiroom.com/welcome.php
- Phone: 9549221103
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 2:00am, Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
A word from Sushi Room
Located in the Heart of Hollywood, the Sushi Room offers a true taste of Japan with world renowned sushi chefs from Miami, Manhattan and Japan. Offering the most unique dishes with daily fresh fish you will find this side of Tokyo. Try any one of our sake drinks with over 20 to choose from. The Sushi Room, a family owned sushi and sake lounge, has been open since 2006. Along with an excellent menu of the best sushi in all of South Florida, the Sushi Room also offers the unique ability to order from menu of the adjoining Italian restaurant: Mama Mia.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sushi Room reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (7)good for groups (6)late-night find (5)neighborhood gem (5)hot spot (5)great for outdoor dining (3)romantic (2)special occasion (2)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Not bad for late night eatingarrmagonDined on 8/30/2014After reading many great reviews about the Sushi Room, I made a late night reservation @10:30pm. The ambiance was great for the occasion good music and enough background noise to give you the semblance of privacy. Wine list while extensive, doesn't have many gems on it. Prices are moderate to high for a restaurant wine list. Sushi was average, we ordered rolls off the regular menu and the specials; however the rolls were uninspiring. You probably wont eat any better late nights- however it'll not be something to tell friends about.Special Features:
- First ExperienceArkiluthDined on 8/1/2014The food was OK. I expected better on Yelp reviews. The service was outstanding. They did take custom sushi orders and tried their best to facilitate. I recommend this place.Special Features:
- The following 19 reviews are from the Sushi Room reviews archive.
- Great PlaceNatydreddVIPDined on 5/31/2014Have been going here for years and have always had great experiences.. Order everything on the specials of the day menu "Delicioussssssssss"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Sushi Ever!rickDined on 5/23/2014Sushi Room is a great find - incredible sushi in the heart of Hollywood. A good choice for lunch or dinner.Special Features:
- Annex to Mamma MiasteakloverVIPDined on 4/16/2014We had an early reservation and were the first people to show up. As such, we initially had our server's full attention. The menu was great and the food was excellent. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Try it onceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/17/2014Try the pork ribs and he crispy shrimp. Way over priced for the serving size but at least they were tasty. The only realm I wouldn't recommend the place is because I think there are many places serving up the same dishes and its not original Side note the restaurant is tied to an Italian restaurant and share a common door as well as shared bathroom Parking is also limited. I was more interested in the food truck event at the round about.
- Good food despite poor serviceAndrewVIPDined on 3/14/2014Good sushi, other options if raw fish is not something you want and can also order from Italian next door. Service was bad- felt like being waited on by a PT highschool kid, especially when they weren't busy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food- close to homemacaoDined on 2/13/2014Sushi Room is always a good choice for a casual, unstressful dinner. The staff is always friendly, the food is very good. The mushroom gyozas and the spicy edamame are personal favorites. But the fish and sushi are always fresh.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will returnDeiveVIPDined on 1/29/2014A wide variety of menu options including small plates to share. We would have appreciated if the fried bok choy had been brought out with the other ordered dishes instead of on its own. Next time well make sure to ask. The beef nagamaki and orange tofu chicken were delicious. The sushi roll was pretty typical but tasty.Special Features:
- Great sushi and even better serviceHwdfireDined on 10/19/2013Great food and thee service was even better. I took my girlfriend out on a Friday night for dinner and this was a perfect place for the occasion. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good hot food, so-so sushiLilPeachPieDined on 9/14/2013Hot food was very good. We enjoyed the appetizers (spicy octopus and rib eye & garlic sprouts). Soups are large enough for a meal. Sushi was just okay, nothing special. They have TV screens showing sporting events and others showing videos that correspond to the music which is club music and not at all conducive to a dinning establishment.
- Quality PlacejustfactsVIPDined on 8/3/2013Most enjoyable and nice walk after to enjoy may local establishments. Not inexpensive.Special Features:
- Great flavors and sauces.QueenYumYumVIPDined on 7/16/2013Great flavors and sauces. The waiter also made very good saki recommendations. The crispy bokchoy was amazing!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best kept secretOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/29/2013Best Sushi and Japanese in town. We come here at least once a week and I have never had a bad meal. We love the crispy Bok Choy, Whole fired fish, Wasabi Shrimp and Mushroom Dumplings. Food it fresh, delicious and the service is always great. We like Briana, she is our favorite waitress and she makes a mean Margarita.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing sushiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/18/2013The freshest sushi around and the saki was interesting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very nice surpriseLarryVIPDined on 4/20/2013Great restaurant and you can even order italian food from their sister restaurant next door. Don't miss the spicy edamame and let the waitress guide you to specials. you wont be disappointed.Special Features:
- Fresh and FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/12/2013Hubby and I always try to make a visit to this little gem whenever possible. The sushi is always fresh and the fabulous. On this visit we tried the Jumbo Oyster appetizer, which I have to admit at first glance I was apprehensive. My fears quickly vanished after indulging on the oyster's heavenly sweet briny liquor - the oyster was firm, fresh and fantastic...I haven't stopped thinking about them! We were sad to see that they removed the Five Spice Squid Rings from the menu, but the Chef was kind enough to fry up a batch - they were delicious as ever and a fav with the Passion Fruit dipping sauce. We always enjoy going to Sushi Room and look forward to our next visit!Special Features:
- Always a fan. Went to enjoyessieandmikeyVIPDined on 4/12/2013Always a fan. Went to enjoy my bday. As always enjoyed the crispy bok choy, lt roll and the spicy edamame. Thank you!Special Features:
- I would recommend Sushi RoomOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/29/2013I would recommend Sushi Room for the quality of the food but certainly not for the poor service we had from our server Brianna
- diroffunopfoodieDined on 2/23/2013The Chefs continue to amaze me with there talent and delicate flavors. Service Staff are quick, great with solid recommendations and value for price paid is exceptional. Valet is quick, top shelf cocktails and very hip and a place to be and be seen (SoBe vibe). Make reservation, packed.Special Features:
- Sushi Room serves up a great1DivaVIPDined on 2/12/2013Sushi Room serves up a great lunch. There are a variety of choices for a variety of tastes. The service given by the waitress Idina, was excellent. It is a great place to have a healthy and tasteful lunch!!Special Features: