Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sushiroku.com/
- Phone: 7027337373
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: SUN-THU 12pm-4pm, FRI-Saturday 12pm-4pm
Dinner: SUN-THU 4pm-10pm, FRI-SAT 4pm-11pm
Happy Hour: SUN-THU 4pm to 7pm, FRI-SAT 4pm to 6pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Haruhiko Takeshita
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Customized events held at your location of choice.
- Private Party Facilities: Sushi Roku offers two private dining rooms perfect for groups up to 25 or 35 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Keiko Tamanaha 7027337373x3
- Special Events: 24 hour cancelation policy with $25 per a person to hold reservation.
- Cross Street: Flamingo / Las Vegas Blvd
- Public Transit: C.A.T.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: *Have the cab driver take you to the NEW valet which is directly on
Las Vegas Boulevard…next to Mirage….DO NOT let him drop
you off at the main hotel OR underground….
Enter the Forum, take the elevator/escalator to the 3rd Floor
We are just ahead of you when you get off!
A word from Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
L.A.'s wildly popular Sushi Roku is now in the newly expanded Forum Shops on the Las Vegas Strip. With it's critically acclaimed Modern Japanese fare and Zen-like atmosphere, Sushi Roku is a favorite among both locals and visitors. Reservations are recommended.Continued
If you do not see the time you would like available online please call the restaurant and speak with a host.
If you do not see the time you would like available online please call the restaurant and speak with a host.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
140 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (82)special occasion (74)fit for foodies (70)good for groups (57)romantic (54)hot spot (34)late-night find (26)great for lunch (20)notable wine list (10)neighborhood gem (9)vibrant bar scene (8)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- Great Food: nothing WOWEthica9Dined on 9/21/2014Good fresh sushi! Food came out fast, almost quicker than our drinks. Everything was great and trying to figure out why I wasn't wowed. Main reason I believe was limited menu in the sushi section for specialty rolls. They were all excellent as we had a large group and tried most of them. However, they mostly tasted the same.
- Great Food!DollDined on 9/21/2014Outstanding food. We will be back. Loved their drink Pineapple fusion. But cut the price in half or pour it in a bigger glass.Special Features:
- Great FindOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/20/2014Had an outstanding dinner with team from work. Great food, service, and a lovely view of the strip from our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, small portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014Overall excellent. Definitely a foodie scene, but don't go there hungry. The portions are tiny for the price. Welcome to vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT Sushi in the heart of StripHamptonsPhotographerDined on 9/16/2014We loved the amazing fresh sushi at Sushi Roku. The service was great and everyone was friendly. Owber walked by and greeted all the guests. We got an amazing table in the corner against the window overlooking the strip. Amazing Interior decor, one of the best Ive seen without beeing too overdone or tacky.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot and top serviceSandroDined on 9/15/2014We had a great table with nice view on the strip. The service was more than perfect. Sushi is quite pricy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sushi!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014We have never been to Vegas before and we both love sushi! We saw that Sushi Roku was near where we were staying and fairly reasonable with prices. Our server was great and the food was some of the best sushi we had ever had. We are pretty picky when it comes to sushi and we love sushi! The Truffle Butter edamame was AMAZING!!! Thanks for a great dinner in Vegas! It was the best we had while we were there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Regulars & localsVegasgirlDined on 9/13/2014Arrived & were seated, had to get up after 15 minutes to ask for menus and water, wasn't happy about that. They usually treat us very well, however we usually go for happy hour at the bar area. Decided to dine in the dining room & were very disappointed at the pace of service as well as the order coming out wrong twice. Usually an establishment would try to remedy the issues by offering a complimentary something, but they did not. When the check came, we were also overbilled and had to wait 15 minutes longer for them to fix it. Not sure if that was an accidental error or if she hoped we wouldn't catch it.
- Favorited sushi on west coastBlackmambaDined on 9/13/2014Been to most roku locations. Love them. Samara Monica is the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grreat Food , Great ServicebdgFSVIPDined on 9/10/2014Our server Frank did a great job in guiding us with the menu and we hit all the highlights .. Seabass was especally great . thanks
- business dinnerGregbDined on 9/10/2014found this on yelp for a business dinner. Booked through Open Table. It was easy to get in, and to add a person to accommodate our group size. Food was excellent, and fairly priced for the quality. why would anyone go to Nobu?Special Features:
- Food was amazing!!!NaynayDined on 9/5/2014My husband and I were celebrating our 5 year anniversary. The food and service was great. The only thing that we found disappointing was the fact that we were told during our confirmation phone call that we would be receiving a complimentary dessert for our anniversary, and nothing ever came of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushi RokuJasminSDDined on 9/5/2014Very good food. Excellent service. Only negative is that it's on the far end of the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace. But worth it. Would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a gem!Honey815Dined on 9/3/2014My friend and I attended on a Wednesday night, and surprisingly they were not busy. Great service and recommendations from the server. Not only was the food fantastic, but the view was stellar. We were seated with a view overlooking the strip. Also had an excellent specialty cocktail list. Generous portions as well.Special Features:
- Fantastic...again!!!delicioVIPDined on 9/1/2014Sushi Roku has become my "go to" Japanese restaurant in Las Vegas and consistently offers an amazing menu and terrific service. One word of warning...bring your flashlight to read the menu - the lighting in the restaurant is quite dim. It's worth the eye strain though, as Sushi Roku has never disappointed.Special Features:
- Las Vegas Hopping Hot SpotCAfoodie12Dined on 8/30/2014We ordered the appetizer, Asparagus wrapped in filet mignon…it was divine! Seweed salad had a different dressing than typical, but was very yummy. For our main we ordered 4 sushi rolls, which were fresh and delicious. The serving size of the rolls were quite a bit smaller than we are use to, so we had to order more. My suggestion would be to order 2 per person and share! We also enjoyed Mochi ice cream for dessert. The strawberry and mint were my favorite. The chocolate espresso was good, but a bit over powering in flavor. Ambiance was comfortable and decor was unique. If you prefer a quite dinner, I would suggest to have an early dinner. Our reservation was for 7pm and by 8pm the noise level picked up as the restaurant began to fill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a take the company to spotDMCGODDESSVIPDined on 8/29/2014I had guests from Florida who loved this place. One is a world traveler who said it was the best Salmon Roll she had ever enjoyed. I had the Soft Shell Crab roll and it was memorable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must eat/see!NewToOTDined on 8/24/2014There was a group of 3 of us... found this place on Open Table and it certainly did not fail! The food was amazing. We had the most amazing look of the strip lights. And our waitress was the most helpful/friendliest person I have ever had. Highly recommend! A friend of mine had the filet mignon, another the jalapeno roll and I had the baked lobster... AMAZING!Special Features:
- Just OK experience / foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/22/2014I got the Matsu, which is their signature sushi dish. It was just OK. The best thing on the plate was the crab with champagne butter topping. The uni was also very good, if you like uni. Otherwise, the signature toppings were mostly not as good as just fresh wasabi and soy sauce. One thing that affected my appetite greatly was that our server allowed the food runner to run through each of the sushi items on the plate for me. In almost all cases, I want the server to explain the meal to me in order for me to feel as if I am being treated as a respected customer. In this case, the food runner's accent caused him to spit on me and ostensibly my food while he was talking - which left me feeling disgusting for the rest of the meal.
- Wedding Dinnernumbersguy75Dined on 8/22/2014Sushi Roku was a great choice for our wedding dinner. We had an earlier sitting and our table had a fantastic view of the Las Vegas strip. We were in a bit of a hurry because we needed to get to the Bruno Mars concert (slick planning to have Bruno play at "our wedding reception" LOL!) I wish we could've taken a little more time with the menu to more carefully select our meals...not our server's fault. Service was timely. Food quality was very good, but not great considering the price. Our final bill with gratuity was nearly $300 for 3 people. Everyone left satisfied although I'd say the portions were definitely on the smaller side and the presentation was not as good, in my opinion, as Nobu where we had dinner two nights prior.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High quality sushiAdrieneMDined on 8/21/2014We went to Sushi Roku specifically for the sushi, and we were not disappointed. Everything we ordered was fresh and delicious. The salmon, scallops, and tuna belly were especially big hits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014From appetizers to entrees everything was amazing! This is a must try.Special Features:
- Disappointing Menu but Good ServiceTXJBDDined on 8/19/2014I'm not going to complain about the price relative to the quality of the sushi because this is, after all, Las Vegas. What I will complain about is the selection of sushi rolls. There are only about eight to choose from, and we ordered about six of them. Four were good but not great, and the other two were not appealing at all. Stay away from the Crab Dynamite. Even at mediocre sushi restaurants, there are usually at least a few rolls to get excited about. Not here. The sashimi was good. If you come, I'd recommend sticking with nigiri and sashimi sushi and just avoid the rolls altogether. Service was very good. Our group of five had two servers that took great care of us.Special Features:
- MeggieVIPDined on 8/17/2014It's hard to decide which was better, the service or the food. Both were outstanding!Special Features:
- WonderfulGenaGDined on 8/15/2014Had a great time and enjoyed a great meal with a large groupSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!DearandHonVIPDined on 8/13/2014Perfect evening!...outstanding, fresh and beautifully presented sushi/sashimi!...the edamame with truffle oil was addictive!...from the warm and genuine greeting from our hostess to the impeccable and professional service from Emii...our evening at Sushi Roku was memorable! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itAddasVIPDined on 8/13/2014We almost came here twice on our last trip to Vegas it was so good. We let our waiter make recommendations, and that was the best decision. The items we chose were good, but not as amazing. The kobe beef dumplings were one of the best items I have ever placed in my mouth. The yellowtail sashimi app was also a must try.Special Features:
- great experiencehungrybirdDined on 8/11/2014I'm not a sushi lover but this place will make me come back for their signature sushis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingldaschaVIPDined on 8/11/2014Definitely stands up to it's reputation, we enjoyed a wide variety of sushi, and grill dishes. Each was just outstanding to share, and the value was outstanding for the selections and the price. Would definitely return and highly recommend.Special Features:
- Worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014We had dinner at Sushi Roku on a Saturday night. The resturant was very busy but we received excellent service and the food was amazing. We asked our server for recommendations and every dish was exceptional. We definitely will be going back during our next trip to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice sushi menumangiatimeDined on 8/8/2014Food was good. Octopus sushi was bland. Eel was delicious little overpriced didn't like specialty drinks at $15 a shot!Special Features:
- OktoberfestVIPDined on 8/7/2014If you enjoy Sushi, you Must dine here! Outstanding service & food. We allowed our waiter to pick and choose all of our menu items. What a fantastic meal.Special Features:
- Fresh, fresh, freshAnnielouDined on 8/5/2014The sushi and sashimi were super fresh, well put together and wonderfully presented. Our server was knowledgeable, engaging and helpful. We had seating that was comfortable with a wonderful view of the Las Vegas strip. We were a little early for the dinner crowd, but the bar scene was hopping by the time we left and the bar area is beautiful.Special Features:
- AllaboutthesauceAllaboutthesauceDined on 7/27/2014Service was outstanding. Atmosphere is funky and fun. However, we were disappointed with the food. The highlight was the dessert of beignets. Otherwise, everything was somewhat tasteless and pricey. Would not go back
- Good Japanese food!CynthiaDined on 7/26/2014Variety of selection from sushi to a bowl of ramen..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebration DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014I set up reservations for 2 for a birthday dinner. The service was excellent, they comp'd any dessert on the menu for the birthday and they even served the dish with a sparkling candle. I would highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion/dinner.Special Features:
- Exceptional servicelocalfoodieDined on 7/25/2014Sushi Roku is not only a locals' favorite, it's a place to take out-of-state/country guests out to dinner -- to confidently(!) and proudly show off what's best about Las Vegas! Exceptional service, exceptional food, great atmosphere -- all the time! Nothing has ever gone wrong at this place during my many years of going there. A very well run establishment in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Sushi in Vegas!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014It is a must! Gets you out of the big box hotels. A real find!Special Features:
- Nice view of the strip.NinaLVVIPDined on 7/24/2014Good food, Great service and nice view if the strip.I would recommend this to a friend.
- SmrecipescomDined on 7/21/2014Sushi was fresh. I ordered the Miso Salmon minus the truffle and it was delicious if you like sweet. The view of Paris Eiffel tower and the strip is fantastic.Special Features: