Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sushiroku.com/
- Phone: (702) 733-7373
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: SUN-THU 12pm-4pm, FRI-Saturday 12pm-4pm
Dinner: SUN-THU 4pm-10pm, FRI-SAT 4pm-11pm
Happy Hour: SUN-THU 4pm to 7pm, FRI-SAT 4pm to 6pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Haruhiko Takeshita
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Customized events held at your location of choice.
- Private Party Facilities: Sushi Roku offers two private dining rooms perfect for groups up to 25 or 35 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Keiko Tamanaha 7027337373x3
- Special Events: 24 hour cancelation policy with $25 per a person to hold reservation.
- Cross Street: Flamingo / Las Vegas Blvd
- Public Transit: C.A.T.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: *Have the cab driver take you to the NEW valet which is directly on
Las Vegas Boulevard…next to Mirage….DO NOT let him drop
you off at the main hotel OR underground….
Enter the Forum, take the elevator/escalator to the 3rd Floor
We are just ahead of you when you get off!
A word from Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
L.A.'s wildly popular Sushi Roku is now in the newly expanded Forum Shops on the Las Vegas Strip. With it's critically acclaimed Modern Japanese fare and Zen-like atmosphere, Sushi Roku is a favorite among both locals and visitors. Reservations are recommended.Continued
If you do not see the time you would like available online please call the restaurant and speak with a host.
If you do not see the time you would like available online please call the restaurant and speak with a host.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
172 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (96)fit for foodies (90)special occasion (78)good for groups (74)romantic (63)hot spot (55)late-night find (29)great for lunch (16)vibrant bar scene (16)notable wine list (13)neighborhood gem (11)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Celebration DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014I set up reservations for 2 for a birthday dinner. The service was excellent, they comp'd any dessert on the menu for the birthday and they even served the dish with a sparkling candle. I would highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion/dinner.Special Features:
- Exceptional servicelocalfoodieDined on 7/25/2014Sushi Roku is not only a locals' favorite, it's a place to take out-of-state/country guests out to dinner -- to confidently(!) and proudly show off what's best about Las Vegas! Exceptional service, exceptional food, great atmosphere -- all the time! Nothing has ever gone wrong at this place during my many years of going there. A very well run establishment in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Sushi in Vegas!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014It is a must! Gets you out of the big box hotels. A real find!Special Features:
- Not impressedHBfoodieVIPDined on 7/25/2014Food was justO.K. Appetizers were somewhat tasty but our Yelowtail Roll was not fresh. We sent it back. Will not return.
- The following 1242 reviews are from the Sushi Roku - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Nice view of the strip.NinaLVVIPDined on 7/24/2014Good food, Great service and nice view if the strip.I would recommend this to a friend.
- SmrecipescomDined on 7/21/2014Sushi was fresh. I ordered the Miso Salmon minus the truffle and it was delicious if you like sweet. The view of Paris Eiffel tower and the strip is fantastic.Special Features:
- Another awesome mealKK26VIPDined on 7/17/2014Sushi Roku is now a guaranteed stop every time I come to Vegas. I've never had anything short of an amazing meal here and service is always awesome. Eric V was amazing as a server, particularly when recommending certain rolls for my wife who is still a sushi newbie. Made sure to tell the manager on my way out what a tremenous experience we had, yet again! The truffle oil edamame is unreal, and the slightly seared yellowtail in jalepeno oil is a highlight. Will be back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent food, great serviceJcaseDined on 7/15/2014Excellent food, drinks and service. They even brought us a special treat for our anniversary. Loved it and wish we'd had time to go back.Special Features:
- Great SushiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/14/2014Romantic, with view of strip. 4:30 pm only 2 other couples, so walked in. Waitress great and recommended terrific dinner and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sushi, fantastic viewMiamiNovelWriterDined on 7/13/2014Probably one of the better views that not many know about. The sushi was creative, fresh and great -especially after feeling ripped-off by some of the other resorts in-lobby sushi restaurants. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sushi!RandRVIPDined on 7/12/2014I go to Sushi Roku out in LA, but was in Vegas for the weekend and the service, food, and overall experience didn't disappoint. Thank you Sushi Roku for also catering to my Gluten Free needs with a GF menu as well as gluten free soy sauce and gluten free ponzu!Special Features:
- Great BirthdaydmarieDined on 7/12/2014We had a group of 18 in town celebrating 2 birthday parties. This was the perfect spot to do it. The food and service were fantastic. We decided to go with the server's recommendation. She gave us a price point - about $50 per person and she just kept bringing us plates of food to share. Everything was delicious and we had a great variety.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No 2nd chance for 1st impressionxxxxVIPDined on 7/12/2014Its all about the food and Sushi Roku failed. My wife's food was just okay but disappointing. My steam dumplings were under cooked and guey. My steak was a little over cooked but drowning in pepper (killing the flavor) as were my veggie's. I could only eat about 20 percent. The waitress did offer to cook me another one, but at that point I just wanted to pay my bill and leave. When I told her about the steak, I also told her I didn't want any consideration or comps, but the manager took it upon himself to knock off $20.00, but about the amount of the expected tip. Anyway, won't be coming back again.
- Best SushiKobeBurgerDined on 7/10/2014We have been to Sushi Roku many times and it never disappoints!! The view of the Las Vegas strip is awesome. Service is Great!! Lobster Tempura..simpy AMAZING!!! Always a MUST when we visit Las Vegas!!Special Features:
- great food, but service was offcasserollinDined on 7/9/2014Went for lunch, they have great deals considering their usual prices. Three of us were the first table sat, chose the dining room to get the full experience which beautifully overlooked the strip. Ordered soon after: a special roll as an appetizer for the table to share as well as lunch combo specials for each of us. 40 minutes later, nothing had come. Nobody had checked back with us, went to the bathroom in hopes of flagging someone down. They were serving the bar area which was now busy, and they all had their food when I headed back. Soon after, the only other 2 tables in the dining room had their food. 10 minutes later our meals came and server realized she forgot our appetizer. It's a shame, because the sushi we got late was tasty...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome birthday dinnerSueChickDined on 7/5/2014We dined at Sushi Roku on a recent trip to Vegas in honor of my boyfriend's birthday. I only mentioned the birthday in passing, as I was explaining to our waiter why a girl who doesn't like sushi (ahem, me) was at a sushi restaurant :) We were already impressed by the food-- all of which was excellent-- when we were surprised with a birthday dessert complete with a sparkler (!). Overall, I was very impressed by the level of service, the quality of the food and its presentation, and was in love with the cocktail list... and, I'm a hard-to-please-New Yorker!! We will definitely be back on our next visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining... Excellent ServiceVegasnativeDined on 7/4/2014Dined there before, but this time we celebrated my daughter's 16th Birthday, and it was perfect. The service was excellent and the food was the best. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. The Sparkler on her cake made it very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very goodbunkyDined on 7/3/2014Had a great dinner there before the theater. There were 11 of of so we had a lot of different dishes mostly sushi... All good but pretty pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Sushi with a view!OdoggDined on 6/28/2014Great food, service, and a view to match! We ordered as a group and the courses were brought out at exactly the right times. An unforgettable experience in Vegas!Special Features:
- AMAZINGborn2vegasVIPDined on 6/28/2014The Blue Fin, Blue Fin O Toro and Blue Fin Chu Toro were AMAZING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Roku!mifoodieDined on 6/27/2014Was in Vegas for a convention and took a group of 10 and 7 to the Roku for dinner. Great food, tremendous service and very good attention to detail. To start, I have been going to Sushi Roku for years. Just love the atmosphere and food. Our server was the same person both nights and she was fantastic. Patient, made great recommendations for the group and provide a wonderful server experience. We choose to do appetizers, followed by sashimi/rolls with two people opting for entrees. Everything arrived and was well timed. Good selection of wine and our glasses remained filled and empty plates removed in a timely fashion. With that much going on it was important that the table had room for full plates! Sushi Roku gained some more fansSpecial Features:
- jgosk8Dined on 6/26/2014This is our favorite spot to eat when in Vegas. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- group visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/25/2014Went with a group of 7 made reservations and didn't have to wait to be seated everyone got what they wanted and food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restauranthmarxVIPDined on 6/20/2014They have the best Chilean Sea Bass I have ever triedSpecial Features:
- Great SushiOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2014We are big sushi fans & have eaten at many places across the US. This is a great spot. Very good rolls and sashimi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was good.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/14/2014Eventhough I advised it was for a birthday nothing was done to celebrate the birthday!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemLaineDined on 6/13/2014This was our first visit,but it will not be our last. Amazing food and service.Special Features:
- brithdayDenverFlyDined on 6/12/2014We had an 8 person bday dinner and the service and food were amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulluvNYdiningDined on 6/11/2014The Food, Service and Ambience was Wonderful. Highly Recommended.Special Features:
- location, location!Emilee92968VIPDined on 6/9/2014This is a fabulous restaurant, with great service, fantastic food, and a wonderful view (daytime or nighttime).Special Features:
- Awesome SushiRichVIPDined on 6/8/2014Sushi is incredible. Among my favorites in Las Vegas. The truffle edamame was a little too "truffly"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An excellent option for lunchmegafoodieDined on 6/6/2014The fish was very fresh, inventive options, friendly service.Special Features:
- Top Quality SushiLegendDined on 5/31/2014I chose this restaurant for 12 friends to celebrate a birthday and the food was outstanding. We were looked after by our waiter, who brought us a selection of food - and everything was beautiful. The stand out was the lobster tempura. The view over the strip was awesome too.Special Features:
- Slam dunk awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/30/2014Great food and service... plus a spectacular birthday dessert on the house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AMAZINGsoniajess1Dined on 5/30/2014I am a local here in Las Vegas so I have been to many of the fine dining restaurants and Sushi Roku is one of my favorites. My husband and I have been there 5 times in the last year. I have tried things from the sushi which was amazing to the filet mignon, to the Chilean sea bass. Everything has been great. They also offer a locals discount which is a great extra perk. You should definitely try this restaurant if given the opportunity.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FoodfoodyVIPDined on 5/24/2014We love sushi and this place has it all! Our waiter was delightful. We would order one dish, then wait and order the second one...and so on. Lovely pace and each one was delicious and imaginative! It was a fun atmosphere and not hurried at all...a great place to dine and relax.Special Features:
- Great as alwaysRaySarVIPDined on 5/23/20143rd time was a charm great food once again the food was great service was good wine was niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushi with a viewluvvegasDined on 5/18/2014Great sushi that is as good as any. Also not horribly expensive--only moderately so! But noise ramps up as more people come in. Also they seat you very very close together so don't make your dinner table conversation too personal! Therefore not a good place for a romantic dinner. In fact the restaurant seemed full of male convention-attendees who had had some drinks before coming to eat and parties of 8 to 12 who also contributed to the noise. One wonders why they feel the need for background music when there is so much yelling and drunken cackling. Also service started out great then faded out. Hence only 4 stars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/17/2014Fantastic sushi. Not cheap, but worth every penny.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We LOVE this place!LongbeachshineDined on 5/17/2014We've been here a few times before and it never disappoints! The food is fantastic! We love bringing people who haven't been and every time we do, they love it too! This last trip one of our friends ordered THREE orders of the popcorn shrimp because he liked it so much. lol We tried the jalapeno roll for the first time and I will definitely be ordering that again next time. I normally get a spicy tune cut roll because the spicy tuna is delicious, but the jalapeno roll goes a step above with flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.