Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sushiroku.com/
- Phone: 7027337373
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: SUN-THU 12pm-4pm, FRI-Saturday 12pm-4pm
Dinner: SUN-THU 4pm-10pm, FRI-SAT 4pm-11pm
Happy Hour: SUN-THU 4pm to 7pm, FRI-SAT 4pm to 6pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Haruhiko Takeshita
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Customized events held at your location of choice.
- Private Party Facilities: Sushi Roku offers two private dining rooms perfect for groups up to 25 or 35 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Keiko Tamanaha 7027337373x3
- Special Events: 24 hour cancelation policy with $25 per a person to hold reservation.
- Cross Street: Flamingo / Las Vegas Blvd
- Public Transit: C.A.T.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: *Have the cab driver take you to the NEW valet which is directly on
Las Vegas Boulevard…next to Mirage….DO NOT let him drop
you off at the main hotel OR underground….
Enter the Forum, take the elevator/escalator to the 3rd Floor
We are just ahead of you when you get off!
A word from Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
L.A.'s wildly popular Sushi Roku is now in the newly expanded Forum Shops on the Las Vegas Strip. With it's critically acclaimed Modern Japanese fare and Zen-like atmosphere, Sushi Roku is a favorite among both locals and visitors. Reservations are recommended.Continued
If you do not see the time you would like available online please call the restaurant and speak with a host.
If you do not see the time you would like available online please call the restaurant and speak with a host.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
157 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (89)fit for foodies (85)special occasion (73)good for groups (64)romantic (58)hot spot (49)late-night find (27)great for lunch (14)neighborhood gem (12)notable wine list (11)vibrant bar scene (11)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great viewjacqafricaDined on 10/25/2014of the strip and food was fantastic for a pretty good price, would highly recommendSpecial Features:
- Fresh, fresh, fresh!JanbanDined on 10/25/2014Sushi Roku lived up to its reputation for excellence. We ate two of the chef's selections of sushi - it was fresh, imaginative and beautifully presented. The sea bass skewer was amazing - just full of flavor.Special Features:
- Omakase just not worthitwhizDined on 10/24/2014Nice please, the food isn't bad, but the Omakase at $110 just don't deliverSpecial Features:
- Love This PlaceDerekDined on 10/23/2014I come her every time I visit Las Vegas and they never disappoint. Food is fresh and service is great.Special Features:
- Best sushiChasearchDined on 10/22/2014I have been to sushi ROKU in Beverly hills, Santa monica, and now Las Vegas. Every one of these restaurants is spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodPikachuDined on 10/20/2014We have a great experience there, I have really enjoy my meal. And our server was really nice and provide us good advice We will go back again before leaving for sureSpecial Features:
- Nice place to go with a groupFoodieVIPDined on 10/18/2014My friends and I were in a hurry and we wanted to dine somewhere on closer to the shops. This place was right on the strip next to the shops and quite affordable. Food wasn't anything too special, but service was great.Special Features:
- delicious sushi with a viewyakko42VIPDined on 10/17/2014everything we tried was delicious and the service was amazing. would definitely come back. the table loved the bacon-wrapped tomato skewer (not what you expect to order at a sushi restaurant, and so simple, but it was so SO good). we also got the outstanding miso eggplant hot appetizer - even my vegetable-shunning friend LOVED it. the server was great in helping us choose rolls, everything we got was very good - crab dynamite and spicy crunch tuna were very good and are not something you can get anywhere else. we also had a birthday boy, so ordered desserts (typically we don't) - let me just say, save room for desserts, because oh my goodness, the pumpkin bread pudding is something to write home about.Special Features:
- Fun times in Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/17/2014In searching for a nice place to eat prior to a Shania Concert at Caesars, we found this spot and it was perfect for the occasion. The service was very attentive and the two sushi rolls we selected were outstanding, Baked Lobster and Makoto. The Uni Tartlette is a "not to miss" on the appetizer section, delicious. One drawback was being seated on the very edge of the Forum Shops shopping mall. The place was not that busy for a pre show meal and we would have much rather been seated with a view of the Strip. I commented about it with the hostess, (I am sitting in a Fish Bowl here!!), but they did not listen and did not offer to move us into an interior space in the restaurant. We would return anytime.Special Features:
- Amazing servicekatarina007VIPDined on 10/13/2014We sat at the bar for Happy Hour prior to our meal. Felt very welcomed, and the manager personally sat us when we decided to go have dinner. He was super professional and very nice. Think his name was Tony? I loved the service and the specialty cocktails were super good. Would go back the next time I'm in Vegas!Special Features:
- WONDERFUL SERVICEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014We had a wonderful time at Sushi Roku. The staff was more than accommodating for our party. We enjoyed the tasty dishes prepared for us!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SushiMorseDined on 10/12/2014Sushi Roku is well worth seeking out if you want great sushi. Really enjoyed the house salad and the katana roll. The restaurant was a very pleasant zen place - wish we had sat at the bar - looked like it was pretty fun. The chefs were very engaged with the customers. Try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner October 11, 2014SteveMVIPDined on 10/11/2014The sushi was fresh. It was presented nicely. This is my second time to Sushi Roku in 6 years and the food and service is still consistent.Special Features:
- WOW Factor!10mermaidDined on 10/11/2014Sushi Roku was a favorite spot when I lived in Pasadena. My parents live in Las Vegas so I've been thrilled to share the Caesar's location with them! It is our "special occasions" tradition!Special Features:
- A Gem on The StripKatieDined on 10/11/2014We dined at Sushi Roku twice during our trip to Las Vegas in the second week of October, 2014. Both visits were incredible and continued a long tradition with us of dining there when in Las Vegas. My wife was born in Japan and raves about the selection, preparation and ability to get genuine Japanese offerings not available in other Japanese restaurants in the US. With that said, they have a phenomenal offering of mainstream sushi, sashimi, and other Japanese dishes. Both of our most recent visits were memorable. The first evening (10/8/14) they provided a lobster and prepared many amazing dishes from soup, to prepared food, to sushi and each was even more amazing than the last one. Out of space will continue on another review.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!DatenightersDined on 10/10/2014The sushi was great...fresh and clearly made with quality ingredients. View of the strip and top notch service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb SushiVegasProwlerDined on 10/6/2014I had a variety of special sushi (nigiri) dishes followed by some standby pieces such as maguro. The fish was delicious. I usually dip all my sushi in wasabi and soy sauce, but this was so good, I didn't use it. The deluxe sashimi plate was spectacular in appearance and taste. Staff was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Astonished yet again!JerryVIPDined on 10/2/2014Canceled a current reservation to return to Roku, so glad we did. Yet again the creativeness of the dishes meld flavors and textures perfectly, each a surprise! Awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative Deliciousness!JerryVIPDined on 10/1/2014Even though Roku goes beyond creativeness, the flavors combined are outstanding and knocks my socks off each visit! We'll be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caesars Palace Sushi RokuBellagioVIPDined on 10/1/2014The biggest negative of this restaurant is the long walk from the parking garage. Located on the 3rd floor of Caesar's Palace Forum Shops, I'd guess the walk is 1/2 to 1 mile, depending on where in the garage you park. Then after dinner, it's almost that long to walk to the casino. Wait staff are warm and welcoming. Food selection and taste are more authentic Japanese, as opposed to overly sweet American style.Special Features:
- AWESOME!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014Great SUSHI and had a great time with a larger group of 10 people.Special Features:
- Great FoodJPCOLODined on 9/28/2014Great food and service overall. Custom meal tailored to our taste, but be careful not to give too much liberty to the staff, as they will certainly choose the most costly options for you.....but, live and learn.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERY good!!!PopeVIPDined on 9/27/2014The sushi here was simply outstanding. We had some nice wine and excellent service and a great view of the strip. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Best Sushi in VegasMikeVIPDined on 9/27/20142nd time I've been and this time was with a big group of 8. First time was with my wife. Both experiences were exceptional on all levels. Sushi is fantastic!Special Features:
- Not what I expectedPantuDined on 9/26/2014It started with our reservation not ready, we waited 20 minutes for a bad table. Service sas slow and not very friendly by the waitress. Very loud music and shouting, could not hear anyone speaking at our table. Was almost empty. In general did not like the experience.
- ImpressedLvgoodfoodandserviceVIPDined on 9/25/2014I'm not a sushi connoisseur by any means - but this was outstanding. We were celebrating for a work function a big win. Wanted to take the team out to show them a little appreciation. Told the waitress our budget per person, she asked if we had any special requests and we sat back and let the incredible food come!!Special Features:
- Great sushi!nollDined on 9/25/2014So good we went twice on our five day vacation! The waitress helped us pick great choices as we are both new when it comes to sushi. Food was excellent and we loved the got sake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food: nothing WOWEthica9Dined on 9/21/2014Good fresh sushi! Food came out fast, almost quicker than our drinks. Everything was great and trying to figure out why I wasn't wowed. Main reason I believe was limited menu in the sushi section for specialty rolls. They were all excellent as we had a large group and tried most of them. However, they mostly tasted the same.
- Great Food!DollDined on 9/21/2014Outstanding food. We will be back. Loved their drink Pineapple fusion. But cut the price in half or pour it in a bigger glass.Special Features:
- Great FindOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/20/2014Had an outstanding dinner with team from work. Great food, service, and a lovely view of the strip from our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, small portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/17/2014Overall excellent. Definitely a foodie scene, but don't go there hungry. The portions are tiny for the price. Welcome to vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT Sushi in the heart of StripHamptonsPhotographerDined on 9/16/2014We loved the amazing fresh sushi at Sushi Roku. The service was great and everyone was friendly. Owber walked by and greeted all the guests. We got an amazing table in the corner against the window overlooking the strip. Amazing Interior decor, one of the best Ive seen without beeing too overdone or tacky.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot and top serviceSandroDined on 9/15/2014We had a great table with nice view on the strip. The service was more than perfect. Sushi is quite pricy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sushi!SushiDined on 9/15/2014We have never been to Vegas before and we both love sushi! We saw that Sushi Roku was near where we were staying and fairly reasonable with prices. Our server was great and the food was some of the best sushi we had ever had. We are pretty picky when it comes to sushi and we love sushi! The Truffle Butter edamame was AMAZING!!! Thanks for a great dinner in Vegas! It was the best we had while we were there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Regulars & localsVegasgirlDined on 9/13/2014Arrived & were seated, had to get up after 15 minutes to ask for menus and water, wasn't happy about that. They usually treat us very well, however we usually go for happy hour at the bar area. Decided to dine in the dining room & were very disappointed at the pace of service as well as the order coming out wrong twice. Usually an establishment would try to remedy the issues by offering a complimentary something, but they did not. When the check came, we were also overbilled and had to wait 15 minutes longer for them to fix it. Not sure if that was an accidental error or if she hoped we wouldn't catch it.
- Favorited sushi on west coastBlackmambaDined on 9/13/2014Been to most roku locations. Love them. Samara Monica is the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Grreat Food , Great ServicebdgFSVIPDined on 9/10/2014Our server Frank did a great job in guiding us with the menu and we hit all the highlights .. Seabass was especally great . thanks
- business dinnerGregbDined on 9/10/2014found this on yelp for a business dinner. Booked through Open Table. It was easy to get in, and to add a person to accommodate our group size. Food was excellent, and fairly priced for the quality. why would anyone go to Nobu?Special Features:
- Food was amazing!!!NaynayDined on 9/5/2014My husband and I were celebrating our 5 year anniversary. The food and service was great. The only thing that we found disappointing was the fact that we were told during our confirmation phone call that we would be receiving a complimentary dessert for our anniversary, and nothing ever came of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sushi RokuJasminSDDined on 9/5/2014Very good food. Excellent service. Only negative is that it's on the far end of the Forum Shops at Caesar's Palace. But worth it. Would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.