Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sushiroku.com/
- Phone: 7027337373
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: SUN-THU 12pm-4pm, FRI-Saturday 12pm-4pm
Dinner: SUN-THU 4pm-10pm, FRI-SAT 4pm-11pm
Happy Hour: SUN-THU 4pm to 7pm, FRI-SAT 4pm to 6pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Haruhiko Takeshita
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Customized events held at your location of choice.
- Private Party Facilities: Sushi Roku offers two private dining rooms perfect for groups up to 25 or 35 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Keiko Tamanaha 7027337373x3
- Special Events: 24 hour cancelation policy with $25 per a person to hold reservation.
- Cross Street: Flamingo / Las Vegas Blvd
- Public Transit: C.A.T.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: *Have the cab driver take you to the NEW valet which is directly on
Las Vegas Boulevard…next to Mirage….DO NOT let him drop
you off at the main hotel OR underground….
Enter the Forum, take the elevator/escalator to the 3rd Floor
We are just ahead of you when you get off!
A word from Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
L.A.'s wildly popular Sushi Roku is now in the newly expanded Forum Shops on the Las Vegas Strip. With it's critically acclaimed Modern Japanese fare and Zen-like atmosphere, Sushi Roku is a favorite among both locals and visitors. Reservations are recommended.Continued
If you do not see the time you would like available online please call the restaurant and speak with a host.
If you do not see the time you would like available online please call the restaurant and speak with a host.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
134 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (75)special occasion (71)fit for foodies (61)good for groups (57)romantic (49)hot spot (28)late-night find (22)great for lunch (19)neighborhood gem (11)notable wine list (9)vibrant bar scene (8)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Must eat/see!NewToOTDined on 8/24/2014There was a group of 3 of us... found this place on Open Table and it certainly did not fail! The food was amazing. We had the most amazing look of the strip lights. And our waitress was the most helpful/friendliest person I have ever had. Highly recommend! A friend of mine had the filet mignon, another the jalapeno roll and I had the baked lobster... AMAZING!Special Features:
- Just OK experience / foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/22/2014I got the Matsu, which is their signature sushi dish. It was just OK. The best thing on the plate was the crab with champagne butter topping. The uni was also very good, if you like uni. Otherwise, the signature toppings were mostly not as good as just fresh wasabi and soy sauce. One thing that affected my appetite greatly was that our server allowed the food runner to run through each of the sushi items on the plate for me. In almost all cases, I want the server to explain the meal to me in order for me to feel as if I am being treated as a respected customer. In this case, the food runner's accent caused him to spit on me and ostensibly my food while he was talking - which left me feeling disgusting for the rest of the meal.
- Wedding Dinnernumbersguy75Dined on 8/22/2014Sushi Roku was a great choice for our wedding dinner. We had an earlier sitting and our table had a fantastic view of the Las Vegas strip. We were in a bit of a hurry because we needed to get to the Bruno Mars concert (slick planning to have Bruno play at "our wedding reception" LOL!) I wish we could've taken a little more time with the menu to more carefully select our meals...not our server's fault. Service was timely. Food quality was very good, but not great considering the price. Our final bill with gratuity was nearly $300 for 3 people. Everyone left satisfied although I'd say the portions were definitely on the smaller side and the presentation was not as good, in my opinion, as Nobu where we had dinner two nights prior.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High quality sushiAdrieneMDined on 8/21/2014We went to Sushi Roku specifically for the sushi, and we were not disappointed. Everything we ordered was fresh and delicious. The salmon, scallops, and tuna belly were especially big hits.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy YummyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014From appetizers to entrees everything was amazing! This is a must try.Special Features:
- Disappointing Menu but Good ServiceTXJBDDined on 8/19/2014I'm not going to complain about the price relative to the quality of the sushi because this is, after all, Las Vegas. What I will complain about is the selection of sushi rolls. There are only about eight to choose from, and we ordered about six of them. Four were good but not great, and the other two were not appealing at all. Stay away from the Crab Dynamite. Even at mediocre sushi restaurants, there are usually at least a few rolls to get excited about. Not here. The sashimi was good. If you come, I'd recommend sticking with nigiri and sashimi sushi and just avoid the rolls altogether. Service was very good. Our group of five had two servers that took great care of us.Special Features:
- MeggieVIPDined on 8/17/2014It's hard to decide which was better, the service or the food. Both were outstanding!Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Had a great time and enjoyed a great meal with a large groupSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!DearandHonVIPDined on 8/13/2014Perfect evening!...outstanding, fresh and beautifully presented sushi/sashimi!...the edamame with truffle oil was addictive!...from the warm and genuine greeting from our hostess to the impeccable and professional service from Emii...our evening at Sushi Roku was memorable! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great experiencehungrybirdDined on 8/11/2014I'm not a sushi lover but this place will make me come back for their signature sushis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingldaschaVIPDined on 8/11/2014Definitely stands up to it's reputation, we enjoyed a wide variety of sushi, and grill dishes. Each was just outstanding to share, and the value was outstanding for the selections and the price. Would definitely return and highly recommend.Special Features:
- Worth the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014We had dinner at Sushi Roku on a Saturday night. The resturant was very busy but we received excellent service and the food was amazing. We asked our server for recommendations and every dish was exceptional. We definitely will be going back during our next trip to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice sushi menumangiatimeDined on 8/8/2014Food was good. Octopus sushi was bland. Eel was delicious little overpriced didn't like specialty drinks at $15 a shot!Special Features:
- OktoberfestVIPDined on 8/7/2014If you enjoy Sushi, you Must dine here! Outstanding service & food. We allowed our waiter to pick and choose all of our menu items. What a fantastic meal.Special Features:
- AllaboutthesauceAllaboutthesauceDined on 7/27/2014Service was outstanding. Atmosphere is funky and fun. However, we were disappointed with the food. The highlight was the dessert of beignets. Otherwise, everything was somewhat tasteless and pricey. Would not go back
- Good Japanese food!CynthiaDined on 7/26/2014Variety of selection from sushi to a bowl of ramen..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebration DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/25/2014I set up reservations for 2 for a birthday dinner. The service was excellent, they comp'd any dessert on the menu for the birthday and they even served the dish with a sparkling candle. I would highly recommend this restaurant for any occasion/dinner.Special Features:
- Exceptional servicelocalfoodieDined on 7/25/2014Sushi Roku is not only a locals' favorite, it's a place to take out-of-state/country guests out to dinner -- to confidently(!) and proudly show off what's best about Las Vegas! Exceptional service, exceptional food, great atmosphere -- all the time! Nothing has ever gone wrong at this place during my many years of going there. A very well run establishment in every way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Sushi in Vegas!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/25/2014It is a must! Gets you out of the big box hotels. A real find!Special Features:
- Nice view of the strip.NinaLVDined on 7/24/2014Good food, Great service and nice view if the strip.I would recommend this to a friend.
- SmrecipescomDined on 7/21/2014Sushi was fresh. I ordered the Miso Salmon minus the truffle and it was delicious if you like sweet. The view of Paris Eiffel tower and the strip is fantastic.Special Features:
- Another awesome mealKK26VIPDined on 7/17/2014Sushi Roku is now a guaranteed stop every time I come to Vegas. I've never had anything short of an amazing meal here and service is always awesome. Eric V was amazing as a server, particularly when recommending certain rolls for my wife who is still a sushi newbie. Made sure to tell the manager on my way out what a tremenous experience we had, yet again! The truffle oil edamame is unreal, and the slightly seared yellowtail in jalepeno oil is a highlight. Will be back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent food, great serviceJcaseDined on 7/15/2014Excellent food, drinks and service. They even brought us a special treat for our anniversary. Loved it and wish we'd had time to go back.Special Features:
- Great SushiOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/14/2014Romantic, with view of strip. 4:30 pm only 2 other couples, so walked in. Waitress great and recommended terrific dinner and wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great sushi, fantastic viewMiamiNovelWriterDined on 7/13/2014Probably one of the better views that not many know about. The sushi was creative, fresh and great -especially after feeling ripped-off by some of the other resorts in-lobby sushi restaurants. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sushi!RandRDined on 7/12/2014I go to Sushi Roku out in LA, but was in Vegas for the weekend and the service, food, and overall experience didn't disappoint. Thank you Sushi Roku for also catering to my Gluten Free needs with a GF menu as well as gluten free soy sauce and gluten free ponzu!Special Features:
- Great BirthdaydmarieDined on 7/12/2014We had a group of 18 in town celebrating 2 birthday parties. This was the perfect spot to do it. The food and service were fantastic. We decided to go with the server's recommendation. She gave us a price point - about $50 per person and she just kept bringing us plates of food to share. Everything was delicious and we had a great variety.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No 2nd chance for 1st impressionxxxxVIPDined on 7/12/2014Its all about the food and Sushi Roku failed. My wife's food was just okay but disappointing. My steam dumplings were under cooked and guey. My steak was a little over cooked but drowning in pepper (killing the flavor) as were my veggie's. I could only eat about 20 percent. The waitress did offer to cook me another one, but at that point I just wanted to pay my bill and leave. When I told her about the steak, I also told her I didn't want any consideration or comps, but the manager took it upon himself to knock off $20.00, but about the amount of the expected tip. Anyway, won't be coming back again.
- Best SushiKobeBurgerDined on 7/10/2014We have been to Sushi Roku many times and it never disappoints!! The view of the Las Vegas strip is awesome. Service is Great!! Lobster Tempura..simpy AMAZING!!! Always a MUST when we visit Las Vegas!!Special Features:
- great food, but service was offcasserollinDined on 7/9/2014Went for lunch, they have great deals considering their usual prices. Three of us were the first table sat, chose the dining room to get the full experience which beautifully overlooked the strip. Ordered soon after: a special roll as an appetizer for the table to share as well as lunch combo specials for each of us. 40 minutes later, nothing had come. Nobody had checked back with us, went to the bathroom in hopes of flagging someone down. They were serving the bar area which was now busy, and they all had their food when I headed back. Soon after, the only other 2 tables in the dining room had their food. 10 minutes later our meals came and server realized she forgot our appetizer. It's a shame, because the sushi we got late was tasty...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome birthday dinnerSueChickDined on 7/5/2014We dined at Sushi Roku on a recent trip to Vegas in honor of my boyfriend's birthday. I only mentioned the birthday in passing, as I was explaining to our waiter why a girl who doesn't like sushi (ahem, me) was at a sushi restaurant :) We were already impressed by the food-- all of which was excellent-- when we were surprised with a birthday dessert complete with a sparkler (!). Overall, I was very impressed by the level of service, the quality of the food and its presentation, and was in love with the cocktail list... and, I'm a hard-to-please-New Yorker!! We will definitely be back on our next visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining... Excellent ServiceVegasnativeDined on 7/4/2014Dined there before, but this time we celebrated my daughter's 16th Birthday, and it was perfect. The service was excellent and the food was the best. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. The Sparkler on her cake made it very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very goodbunkyDined on 7/3/2014Had a great dinner there before the theater. There were 11 of of so we had a lot of different dishes mostly sushi... All good but pretty pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Sushi with a view!OdoggDined on 6/28/2014Great food, service, and a view to match! We ordered as a group and the courses were brought out at exactly the right times. An unforgettable experience in Vegas!Special Features:
- AMAZINGborn2vegasVIPDined on 6/28/2014The Blue Fin, Blue Fin O Toro and Blue Fin Chu Toro were AMAZING!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the Roku!mifoodieDined on 6/27/2014Was in Vegas for a convention and took a group of 10 and 7 to the Roku for dinner. Great food, tremendous service and very good attention to detail. To start, I have been going to Sushi Roku for years. Just love the atmosphere and food. Our server was the same person both nights and she was fantastic. Patient, made great recommendations for the group and provide a wonderful server experience. We choose to do appetizers, followed by sashimi/rolls with two people opting for entrees. Everything arrived and was well timed. Good selection of wine and our glasses remained filled and empty plates removed in a timely fashion. With that much going on it was important that the table had room for full plates! Sushi Roku gained some more fansSpecial Features:
- jgosk8Dined on 6/26/2014This is our favorite spot to eat when in Vegas. Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- group visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/25/2014Went with a group of 7 made reservations and didn't have to wait to be seated everyone got what they wanted and food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restauranthmarxVIPDined on 6/20/2014They have the best Chilean Sea Bass I have ever triedSpecial Features:
- Great SushiOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2014We are big sushi fans & have eaten at many places across the US. This is a great spot. Very good rolls and sashimi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.