Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
3500 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sushiroku.com/
- Phone: (702) 733-7373
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: SUN-THU 12pm-4pm, FRI-Saturday 12pm-4pm
Dinner: SUN-THU 4pm-10pm, FRI-SAT 4pm-11pm
Happy Hour: SUN-THU 4pm to 7pm, FRI-SAT 4pm to 6pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Executive Chef: Haruhiko Takeshita
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Customized events held at your location of choice.
- Private Party Facilities: Sushi Roku offers two private dining rooms perfect for groups up to 25 or 35 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Keiko Tamanaha 7027337373x3
- Special Events: 24 hour cancelation policy with $25 per a person to hold reservation.
- Cross Street: Flamingo / Las Vegas Blvd
- Public Transit: C.A.T.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: *Have the cab driver take you to the NEW valet which is directly on
Las Vegas Boulevard…next to Mirage….DO NOT let him drop
you off at the main hotel OR underground….
Enter the Forum, take the elevator/escalator to the 3rd Floor
We are just ahead of you when you get off!
A word from Sushi Roku - Las Vegas
L.A.'s wildly popular Sushi Roku is now in the newly expanded Forum Shops on the Las Vegas Strip. With it's critically acclaimed Modern Japanese fare and Zen-like atmosphere, Sushi Roku is a favorite among both locals and visitors. Reservations are recommended.Continued
If you do not see the time you would like available online please call the restaurant and speak with a host.
If you do not see the time you would like available online please call the restaurant and speak with a host.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerJapanese
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Caesars Palace ›
Sushi Roku - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
165 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (92)fit for foodies (87)special occasion (75)good for groups (71)romantic (61)hot spot (53)late-night find (26)vibrant bar scene (14)great for lunch (14)notable wine list (12)neighborhood gem (7)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/22/2014It was a great experience. Excellent food, great strip view. Definitely recommend to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensiveXAVIDined on 11/19/2014Food was good, but do not be very happy with prices. Portions are really little, then you need more than 2 courses to fill you had food! Service very helpful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible SushiPituiriDined on 11/16/2014One of the best places to eat Sushi in Las Vegas. Really fresh, really good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014The place, ambiance, food was superb. Emi, our server was terrificSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- best sushi everAnneB703Dined on 11/15/2014We love Sushi Roku so much we chose to have our wedding reception there in 2013. Going back is always a treat. Johnny Seo is the general manager and he's the best! We love him and the restaurant in general.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sushi and AtmosphereLeoFaroDined on 11/14/2014The food, service, hostess, and everything about this restaurant was amazing. I would defensively visit again on my next Vegas trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy placeRisCatherineDined on 11/14/2014Sushi roku has great food and service. The prices are reasonable for sushi and the sushi is awesome! The staff was great too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Awesome ServiceWillJ336Dined on 11/13/2014Came here to grab some Japanese while in Vegas last week. Our service was spot on across the board. Our server did a wonderful job making our time there very memorable. She was very helpful and knowledgeable with the menu and had great recommendations the whole evening. We at at Todd Engish’s Olives, Binions, Sushi Roku, & a chinese restaurant in our hotel (Palms), by far and away this was the best. My filet with the shiitake mushrooms and garlic green beans was excellent. Prepared to the correct temperature and all of the flavors went very well together. We love sushi but have to be very picky as I have a shellfish allergy and the spicy tuna roll is great. One of the best we’ve had. I would recommend trying the Moscow Mule, they had a different name for it, but it was a great drink.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What A Wonderful RestaurantrurockDined on 11/12/2014Our waitress was patient and well informed about about menu. She helped us field sushi and sashimi choices we were not familiar with. She helped us elevate our experience from good to great. The food was amazing. The runners who brought the food out explained every thing in detail. My wine glass was never empty and our evening will be repeated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Part of an evening outBaroukersDined on 11/7/2014Nice, fairly quick meal before a show at the Colosseum. The Hakuna ramen is wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food experienceRodriguRDined on 11/5/2014The food and the service was fantastic.We wanted to try as many different items as possible and our server recommendations were absolutely perfect. The Sea Bass with miss sauce was my personal favourite. A little pricey but a very memorable experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- How to Spoil great food?WolfjmDined on 11/5/2014The restaurant proves that terrible service can really distract the customer from quality food and to confirm the service has to be one of the worst and most inept I have witnessed. My review is that do you want to take the chance with your $150 meal with your loved one that the service will match the food or vote with your feet? I know what I'm doing next time!
- Great SpotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2014Overall amazing experience. I would recommend this restaurant to all my friends and family!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TASTY SUSHI ...BOXERDined on 11/4/2014Our waiter was nothing but friendly and helpful. The food we ordered was very good. I will say I was not impressed with the beef wrapped asparagus ... it was just okay, mostly it lacked "pizzazz". The other sushi orders were very good. Wasn't sure about this restaurant before we went, but I would go back based on our experience.
- The ambiance is great for all occasionsCindyVIPDined on 11/2/2014Great location with views of Las Vegas lights. The food is delicious and the Service is excellent. We always eat at Sushi Roku when we visit Las Vegas. The Salmon dinner and the Ramien are our favorite with sushi appetizers. Eat early or late nights!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place! Great food!DenisDined on 11/2/2014We went to Sushi Roku to celebrate my wife's birthday. We asked a table by the window. It was a nice view on strip. The food was great! The grilled salmon was delicious! The prices are reasonable! We will stop at this place again for sure!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great viewsGigaguyDined on 11/1/2014Came here to celebrate the last night of our honeymoon and last night in Vegas as it was recommended by our concierge at the Linq. Really enjoyed the menu and the attentiveness of the wait staff. The food was delicious and had lots of flavor. They have an extensive wine list and many beers to chose from that can only be found in a Japanese restaurant. The price was a little high, but we have come to expect that on the strip for great food and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy choice for sushi on the stripfoodeeeDined on 10/28/2014The place itself was beautiful. The ambiance and decor make it a great place for a date or romantic dinner out. We had a great table on the window with an incredible view of the Las Vegas strip. The service was excellent! I've had better sushi for much less $$, but the saki was good. Only big disappointment was that they were out of my favorite dessert, green tea mochi. Overall it's a nice place for a nice sushi dinner when visiting Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great viewjacqafricaDined on 10/25/2014of the strip and food was fantastic for a pretty good price, would highly recommendSpecial Features:
- Fresh, fresh, fresh!JanbanDined on 10/25/2014Sushi Roku lived up to its reputation for excellence. We ate two of the chef's selections of sushi - it was fresh, imaginative and beautifully presented. The sea bass skewer was amazing - just full of flavor.Special Features:
- Omakase just not worthitwhizDined on 10/24/2014Nice please, the food isn't bad, but the Omakase at $110 just don't deliverSpecial Features:
- Love This PlaceDerekDined on 10/23/2014I come her every time I visit Las Vegas and they never disappoint. Food is fresh and service is great.Special Features:
- Best sushiChasearchDined on 10/22/2014I have been to sushi ROKU in Beverly hills, Santa monica, and now Las Vegas. Every one of these restaurants is spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodPikachuDined on 10/20/2014We have a great experience there, I have really enjoy my meal. And our server was really nice and provide us good advice We will go back again before leaving for sureSpecial Features:
- Nice place to go with a groupFoodieVIPDined on 10/18/2014My friends and I were in a hurry and we wanted to dine somewhere on closer to the shops. This place was right on the strip next to the shops and quite affordable. Food wasn't anything too special, but service was great.Special Features:
- delicious sushi with a viewyakko42VIPDined on 10/17/2014everything we tried was delicious and the service was amazing. would definitely come back. the table loved the bacon-wrapped tomato skewer (not what you expect to order at a sushi restaurant, and so simple, but it was so SO good). we also got the outstanding miso eggplant hot appetizer - even my vegetable-shunning friend LOVED it. the server was great in helping us choose rolls, everything we got was very good - crab dynamite and spicy crunch tuna were very good and are not something you can get anywhere else. we also had a birthday boy, so ordered desserts (typically we don't) - let me just say, save room for desserts, because oh my goodness, the pumpkin bread pudding is something to write home about.Special Features:
- Fun times in Las VegasOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/17/2014In searching for a nice place to eat prior to a Shania Concert at Caesars, we found this spot and it was perfect for the occasion. The service was very attentive and the two sushi rolls we selected were outstanding, Baked Lobster and Makoto. The Uni Tartlette is a "not to miss" on the appetizer section, delicious. One drawback was being seated on the very edge of the Forum Shops shopping mall. The place was not that busy for a pre show meal and we would have much rather been seated with a view of the Strip. I commented about it with the hostess, (I am sitting in a Fish Bowl here!!), but they did not listen and did not offer to move us into an interior space in the restaurant. We would return anytime.Special Features:
- Amazing servicekatarina007VIPDined on 10/13/2014We sat at the bar for Happy Hour prior to our meal. Felt very welcomed, and the manager personally sat us when we decided to go have dinner. He was super professional and very nice. Think his name was Tony? I loved the service and the specialty cocktails were super good. Would go back the next time I'm in Vegas!Special Features:
- WONDERFUL SERVICEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014We had a wonderful time at Sushi Roku. The staff was more than accommodating for our party. We enjoyed the tasty dishes prepared for us!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SushiMorseDined on 10/12/2014Sushi Roku is well worth seeking out if you want great sushi. Really enjoyed the house salad and the katana roll. The restaurant was a very pleasant zen place - wish we had sat at the bar - looked like it was pretty fun. The chefs were very engaged with the customers. Try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner October 11, 2014SteveMVIPDined on 10/11/2014The sushi was fresh. It was presented nicely. This is my second time to Sushi Roku in 6 years and the food and service is still consistent.Special Features:
- WOW Factor!10mermaidDined on 10/11/2014Sushi Roku was a favorite spot when I lived in Pasadena. My parents live in Las Vegas so I've been thrilled to share the Caesar's location with them! It is our "special occasions" tradition!Special Features:
- A Gem on The StripKatieDined on 10/11/2014We dined at Sushi Roku twice during our trip to Las Vegas in the second week of October, 2014. Both visits were incredible and continued a long tradition with us of dining there when in Las Vegas. My wife was born in Japan and raves about the selection, preparation and ability to get genuine Japanese offerings not available in other Japanese restaurants in the US. With that said, they have a phenomenal offering of mainstream sushi, sashimi, and other Japanese dishes. Both of our most recent visits were memorable. The first evening (10/8/14) they provided a lobster and prepared many amazing dishes from soup, to prepared food, to sushi and each was even more amazing than the last one. Out of space will continue on another review.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!DatenightersDined on 10/10/2014The sushi was great...fresh and clearly made with quality ingredients. View of the strip and top notch service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb SushiVegasProwlerDined on 10/6/2014I had a variety of special sushi (nigiri) dishes followed by some standby pieces such as maguro. The fish was delicious. I usually dip all my sushi in wasabi and soy sauce, but this was so good, I didn't use it. The deluxe sashimi plate was spectacular in appearance and taste. Staff was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Astonished yet again!JerryVIPDined on 10/2/2014Canceled a current reservation to return to Roku, so glad we did. Yet again the creativeness of the dishes meld flavors and textures perfectly, each a surprise! Awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative Deliciousness!JerryVIPDined on 10/1/2014Even though Roku goes beyond creativeness, the flavors combined are outstanding and knocks my socks off each visit! We'll be back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Caesars Palace Sushi RokuBellagioVIPDined on 10/1/2014The biggest negative of this restaurant is the long walk from the parking garage. Located on the 3rd floor of Caesar's Palace Forum Shops, I'd guess the walk is 1/2 to 1 mile, depending on where in the garage you park. Then after dinner, it's almost that long to walk to the casino. Wait staff are warm and welcoming. Food selection and taste are more authentic Japanese, as opposed to overly sweet American style.Special Features:
- AWESOME!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/29/2014Great SUSHI and had a great time with a larger group of 10 people.Special Features:
- Great FoodJPCOLODined on 9/28/2014Great food and service overall. Custom meal tailored to our taste, but be careful not to give too much liberty to the staff, as they will certainly choose the most costly options for you.....but, live and learn.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.