Sushi Ko Bar & Grill
64 Shattuck Ave
Berkeley, CA 94704Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
Sushi Ko Bar & Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sushikoberkeley.com/
- Phone: 5108456601
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Tuesday & Thursday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:30pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Sushi Ko Bar & Grill
Sushi Ko Bar & Grill is known for its delightful staff and superb Japanese cuisine. Our menu features dishes made with only the freshest Hawaii fish and highest quality ingredients. We feature traditional Japanese fare, with everything from our signature sushi plates to our Donburi & Bentos. Complement our delectable dishes with our huge selection of fine Sakes. We offer amazing lunch time & dinner combos. We even deliver straight to you! Call us for more details.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sushi Ko Bar & Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
great for lunch (1)Show More
- AwesomezipnickyDined on 4/26/2014Really fresh and well prepared fish, easy and relaxing atmosphere, kind staff and not wildly overpriced. GO EAT THERE!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Sushi in Berkeley but...OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/19/2014This is an unpretentious sushi restaurant that is easy to get to in Berkeley. However, should you desire something other than sushi be prepared for only adequate food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, slow serviceDinningVIPDined on 3/8/2014It was my first time at the restaurant and thought that the food was very good. However, the service was really slow and they seemed to be low on staff to prepare and serve food
- great fix lunchesHWSoneDined on 2/19/2014Obento boxes are great in taste and value for lunchSpecial Features:
- Great location, good foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/9/2014If you're going to the Rep or a downtown movie, try Sushi Ko.Special Features:
- fine Japanese spotwickDined on 2/1/2014A fine neighborhood restaurant.. We often go there before the Berkeley Rep because the food is quite good and affordable and the staff is courteous and prompt when they know you're heading to a show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good sushiJustinWestVIPDined on 1/2/2014Nice evening. Students seem to have a good time with lots of beer bombs and laughs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Year's eve dinnerlaurelapDined on 12/31/2013We found this place on the 30th. We got the time we needed...they had a nice table for the four of us. Food was beautifullly presented. It tasted good...Every one enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Downtown Berkeley GemMsNannersDined on 11/22/2013I have been going to Sushi Ko for years and am always pleased that it is still thriving. I love that many Cal students are dining there. And I like that it is so close to the theater district. A perfect place for supper before a play.Special Features:
- Very nice place, decent JapaneseRonlroVIPDined on 4/14/2013Very nice place, decent Japanese food and sushi. Reasonable prices. Great location.