Sushi House - Orlando
8204 Crystal Clear Ln Ste 1300
Orlando, FL 32809Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Sushi House - Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.sushihouseorlando.com/
- Phone: 4079822618
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday -Thursday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 5pm-10pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Full catering service for 10-1000 persons Featuring fusion maki rolls and a great grill menu for any occasion.
- Entertainment: Karaoke nights and Monthly live events.
- Special Events: Live DJ on selected nights, Karaoke every week, and wine and sake pairing dinner events.
- Cross Street: August Lane and Orange Blossom Trail
- Public Transit: Take a taxi or bus to the Florida Mall. We are located on the Florida Mall entrance off of Orange Blossom Trail hwy 17-92/441.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Plenty of free parking and covered parking underground so you won't get wet in the rain from car to door.
A word from Sushi House - Orlando
Great sushi, great atmosphere, and friendly service. Rated one of the best sushi restaurants in Orlando from 2005-2011. Well known for Specialty sushi rolls, a fusion menu and amazing appetizers, plus catering, group sushi classes and more.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sushi House - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
- The staff was great. My 3OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/13/2012The staff was great. My 3 year old accidentally spilled some miso soup and they noticed and cleaned it up (though we tried to mitigate with napkins) right away as well as offered us another bowl. The tempura was crispy, the soup and salad typical of any Japanese restaurant, but the sushi was great. The fish was fresh, and the portion size to rice ratio was better than most other Sushi restaurants. I'd highly recommend this place.Special Features:
- Pretty GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/21/2012I had to be in the area of Florida Mall and I saw some reviews that said "Check this place out"! So, my husband and I decided to stop by. Together we had 4 different rolls all of which were very good. My husband had the udon noodle seafood soup. He was very dissapointed in the flavor of the soup. The restraunt is VERY dark and the service was lacking a little as well. The prices are a little on the high side for some of the rolls but, all in all it was an enjoyable dinner, the sushi and the sake was good, and if I am in the area I would definitely eat there again.
- Staff was excellent. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/30/2012Staff was excellent. Food was okay. Interior decor was plastic.Special Features: