Sushi House - North Miami Beach
15911 Biscayne Blvd
North Miami Beach, FL 33160Neighborhood:
Miami Beach / South Beach
SushiPrice: $30 and under
Sushi House - North Miami Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.sushihousenmb.com/
- Phone: 3059476002
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Fusion / Eclectic, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: Call for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Call for more informaton.
- Private Party Contact: Mark 3059476002
- Entertainment: Every Saturday DJ HANNA: 9:30-02:00AM
A word from Sushi House - North Miami Beach
As one of the community’s top casual dining restaurants, Sushi House celebrates its 4th anniversary by introducing both happy hour and late night menus. The sleek and sensually designed eatery specializing in modern sushi and Pan-Asian cuisine raises the bar on Asian-fusion fare. Dressed in chic whites and silvers offset by blue lighting, Sushi House's décor is as fashionable as its patrons. Guests are greeted with a drape of sheer curtains which hang amongst elaborate crystal chandeliers. Seating includes an expansive communal table composed of white marble and dramatically high aluminum chairs. For more intimate dining, Sushi House offers smaller tables, some nestled in private nooks. Bar seating is also available with a view. From the stylish decor to the palatable menu, Sushi House offers something for everyone from a quick bite to an evening destination.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sushi House - North Miami Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great local spot for amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/30/2013Great local spot for amazing sushi fare. menu not overwhelming -easy to navigate with many of good choices. loved the shrimp lettuce rolls and the black cod outstanding . ! The sushi rolls were very tasty. Service was very good and staff friendly. Room is large modern space with cool lighting.this was my 4th time at Sushi House- and look forward to next time.!!Special Features:
- Have been coming here forfoodieVIPDined on 1/26/2013Have been coming here for awhile. This time food came out one at time - one person eating, one person watching. Also, server would disappear after bringing food or drink etc., and could not be found for any follow up.Special Features:
- All white, very contemporaryMiamiGuyVIPDined on 1/23/2013All white, very contemporary interior-sort of feels like a club atmosphere, which may appeal to some. Food was good, but overall nothing special about the menu which also has Thai dishes. Perhaps the big disappointment was the prices, e.g. $15 for a Rainbow Roll
- Very loud, sushi sub par-mlobelDined on 1/5/2013Very loud, sushi sub par- service ok but could be better.
- I used to live in AventuraOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/30/2012I used to live in Aventura and would go 2-3 times per month. Now I live in North Bay Village and go once per month. Their rolls are rolls are phenomenal. My favorites are Oshi, Orange and Rainbow. If you like cream cheese in your rolls, like my friends do, there are a couple that you will like even better than the ones that I suggested. I also recommend the 18 piece sashimi dinner. It is incredibly fresg and the pieces are large. I have had the Thai menu too, but stick to the Japaneese side because the are the best Sushi in Miami and are as good as places I have visited in New York, Hawaii and London. I have gone with groups 8+ twice and dinner rean seemlessly. I have gone by myself and enjoyed chatting about the menu with servers.Special Features:
- Although a bit noisy (andSeasonedinerVIPDined on 11/28/2012Although a bit noisy (and lacking a bit in quality of service) for my taste this is probably one of the best sushi restaurants in North Miami.Special Features:
- AMAZING suhi and ambiance!DaniDVIPDined on 10/24/2012Food is amazing, ambiance is also very nice and modern!Special Features:
- We arrived in Miami latedOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/26/2012We arrived in Miami lated Wednesday night, and to our surprise, this restaurant is open until 2am during the week, which is unheard of in this neighborhood. When you walk in, the placee is glowing with soft lights and sheer drapes. We were seated in a private curved booth and were immediately greeted by our server, we were treated like VIP's! We orderd a salmon sashimi, a spider roll and a few other items along with a pear martini and sake. Everything was delicious! We will definitely dine here again!Special Features:
- Best sushi in Miami. Not asOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2012Best sushi in Miami. Not as expensive as other high-end sushi places. May get noisy after 9pm, but food is spectacular.Special Features:
- great food Sushi is veryOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/20/2012great food Sushi is very fresh. Skesnia is a great waitress.Special Features:
- Consistently good and interesting.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/7/2012Consistently good and interesting. Not your "run of the mill" sushi.Special Features:
- Excellent restaurant, beautifulFoodieVIPDined on 5/13/2012Excellent restaurant, beautiful decor, incredible food and service, I just wish young parents would leave their babies at home and not bring all those kids in strollers to the coolest restaurant in North Miami Beach.Special Features:
- Service level at this restaurantSeasonedinerVIPDined on 4/25/2012Service level at this restaurant can definitely be improved, however the food is pretty good and one of my favorites for sushi in the area.Special Features:
- This is a great asian fusionOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/22/2012This is a great asian fusion restaurant, always crowded but reservations are honored and generally no wait. The crispy honey shrimp is sublime. We have never been disappointed with this place.
- The restaurant is in a shoppingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/21/2012The restaurant is in a shopping center, however, when you step inside it's just beautiful! The colors, the decor, very nicely done, very modern, very chic! Our waitress Jenifer, was very knowledgeable, all her suggestions were great. The food was outstanding! Definitely would go back!Special Features:
- quality meal every timeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/10/2012always good. have been here about 6 times and have never been disappointed. rolls are especially good. nice sake list as well.
- This was a good restaurant,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/18/2012This was a good restaurant, nice, clean and good service.Special Features:
- Hidden TreasureOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 2/9/2012This is the first time we were there. Our waitress was knowledgeable about all of the dishes and helped us with our choices. The sushi was done to perfection and the saki out of this world. We go down to Florida to visit with my parents and this restaurant will always be one of our stops.Special Features:
- This was a very pleasant evening.JoemDined on 12/27/2011This was a very pleasant evening. The food excellent, the variety of dishes was very extensive. Altogether a restaurant which we will return toSpecial Features:
- We were a group of six withOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 11/27/2011We were a group of six with two young children. The service was unfortunately not good. One of the children got their food after the rest of us was finished which was very disappointing. The food was all right otherwise.
- Best place for sushi in town.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 11/27/2011Best place for sushi in town. Everything is always fresh and delightfully presented. Unusual combinations of flavors and textures that work perfectly.
- Marc was the original ownerCathyWhiteDined on 11/12/2011Marc was the original owner but now his soon-to-be-ex-wife now owns it & has cut down on quality. We have been eating there for over 3 years, but the last 2 visits (Jan & Feb of 2012) have us wondering if we will return. The salmon sushi was smelly & chewey. The Yakatori chicken was all different sizes: the smaller pieces were dry & burnt and the larger pieces were undercooked; also, the new ownere is not using the higher quality white breast meat that we use to enjoy. The waitstaff, expecially Ksenia & Jennifer are tremendous! Only time will tell if the quality continues to go south.Special Features:
- We did not try the sushi,OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/15/2011We did not try the sushi, but the whole snapper was excellent and so was the Mongolian beef!