Sushi 88 & Ramen
506 Showers Drive
Mountain View, CA 94040Neighborhood:
JapanesePrice: $30 and under
Sushi 88 & Ramen
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.sushi88ramen.com/
- Phone: 6509488388
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Thursday: 11:00am - 2:30pm, Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm, Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese
- Executive Chef: Frank
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Need some catering for your next party/luncheon? We provide reliable, fast, and delicious catering for any size party from birthday parties to large corporate luncheons. We offer more than just Japanese cuisine as well. Our multiple facilities provide Hawaiian BBQ, Chinese food, or American cuisine. Call our catering manager at (650)279-8699 for your next party!
- Cross Street: California Street
- Public Transit: - VTA Bus 32, 34, 35, 40, 52 - Stanford Marguerite SE Line - Minutes from Caltrain San Antonio Station
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Located in the corner of the San Antonio Shopping Center, we have a bountiful amount of free parking. No need to worry about looking for space.
A word from Sushi 88 & Ramen
Sushi 88 & Ramen is the new home for Japanese cuisine in Mountain View. Our chefs put their talents together to provide customers with the most unique, delicious sushi rolls found in the area. If you're feeling really hungry, we provide the All-You-Can-Eat-Sushi option with the most value. We make everything as you order it, without sacrificing quality. Don't know what you like? Come sit at the bar and ask one of our chefs to create something new and different for you! We also have bento boxes and ramen noodle soup for those who want something prepared from the kitchen. Our various appetizers and entrees will satisfy any taste bud. Sushi 88 strives to provide the best experience for any customer that comes our way. We make it a promise to you to have you leaving with a smile.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Sushi 88 & Ramen reviews from OpenTable diners
- CHEAP SUSHIKyyoun07Dined on 9/7/2013If your ok with mediocre sushi or just eat rolls then this is the place for you. You can the the all you can eat sushi for $26.00 for dinner and eat as much as you want.Special Features:
- Saved my Friday NightSJMomDined on 7/5/2013We needed a same-day reservation for 12 people (including 6 kids) near Palo Alto, and this was available and appealing to all. The food was good, the service was good, the restaurant was clean and inviting, I would go there again if I lived nearby. Thanks OpenTable for helping me find it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for GroupsttmkDined on 5/29/2013I took a student group to the restaurant and it was AMAZING!!! I recommend the AYCE menu, and enjoy while you are there. The service was excellent, and the place is very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We tried this place out twice.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/26/2013We tried this place out twice. The sushi was mediocre. The one recommendation I would make is to have a kids menu. The place becomes super expensive if you have kids in tow, because they don't have a kids menu.
- Sushi was very fresh, tasty.jroseVIPDined on 4/13/2013Sushi was very fresh, tasty. Great selection, love the 'all you can eat option' - a little pricy but well worth it if youre hungry. Ramen selection very limited but I'll be back :)Special Features:
- Had a large variety of sushiKatherineDined on 2/14/2013Had a large variety of sushi as well as wonderful vegetarian options and appetizers. Service was horrible but that was most likely due to holiday overload. All you can eat sushi is a great deal for lunch or dinner. Corkage fee also very modestSpecial Features:
- The worst sashimi I had inOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/14/2012The worst sashimi I had in a long time. Very thick slices of tasteless fish!