707 Lake Worth Ave
Lake Worth, FL 33460Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.surirestaurant.com/
- Phone: 5612497436
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Suri Tapas
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Suri Tapas reviews from OpenTable diners
24 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (17)fit for foodies (15)romantic (13)hot spot (12)vibrant bar scene (12)special occasion (11)good for groups (9)notable wine list (7)great for outdoor dining (5)late-night find (4)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- A great find. love the tapas styleLovinLifeDined on 9/16/2014I heard about Suri Tapas from a friend so when it was time for Girls Night Out I suggested it. We were not disappointed. We were greeted by a very friendly hostess who made sure we were seated where we would be most comfortable. The wine list is very good, lots to choose from. The service was great, very attentive and dishes arrived just as we were told they would. The highlight is the food. I love eating tapas style. We ordered a number of dishes and got lots of tastes. For some who ordered specific dishes, I thought the portion size was just right. This is how we should all eat. I will definitely go back, even though it's a little drive from Wellington, I will grab my friends and head east.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best dining experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014This place is a great addition to downtown lake worth! The atmosphere is relaxing and hip. The food is unique and delicious. I have never been to a tapas restaurant before suri, but our server was very helpful and explained the concept to us along with providing some of her favorite recommendations. I had the brussel sprouts, ravioli and rosemary parpadelle, my husband had duck cigars and filet mignon, we both enjoyed our experience. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gem in Lake WorthSatisfiedCoupleDined on 9/11/2014So glad to have this quality of restaurant open in Lake Worth. This is what Lake Worth needs and should strive for in its continued maturity as a local dinning spot. Very nice atmosphere with mature crowd. Great plates and service. Servers were very attentive and helpful. The food we had, duck, scallops and fillet tips were very good quality. I will return often to this restaurant and wish it all the luck in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very fun, dining experiencefoodguyDined on 8/31/2014We were greeted promptly and cheerfully. Nice looking restaurant. We were new to a tapas style restaurant. We ordered on the fly and really enjoyed ourselves. The food was excellent. I think the servers could use a little more "polishing" but they were friendly. We had a problem with one of the dishes which is no big deal, these things happen. What impressed me was how quickly and satisfactorily the problem was solved. Overall, loved it and will be going back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will definitely return!DiningJewelsDined on 8/23/2014I can't wait to take my friends here! I love having a variety of food and sharing, so a tapas bar is perfect for that. The food is traditional with a unique twist on everything. I also love the atmosphere and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Experience - Highly RecommendHainesLandingVIPDined on 8/16/2014My wife and I had a lovely evening at Suri Tapas. We had a relatively early dinner reservation (7pm) on a Saturday night, so we beat the Saturday evening crowd. The service was attentive and the food was phenomenal. The mushroom parpardelle and brussell sprouts were simply outstanding.Special Features:
- ITSITALIANitsitalianDined on 8/2/2014Air conditioning was down or something? My Date was very HOT!! Food was goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will be backLilyTDined on 8/2/2014As soon as my group walked in we were sat immediately, very pretty staff. Our server came right over and explained clearly how the tapas style of the restaurant worked. my husband didn't know what he wanted to drink and the server asked what he usually drinks and she went on over to the bartender and came back with a very refreshing and tasteful drink, we loved this ! We then ordered the duck cigars, figs, beggars purse, ravioli, and peruvian. Everything was perfectly made, seasoned, all was a burst of flavors. Enjoyed every minute of the experience. Owner Matt was also there and we saw as he interacted with many tables. Open kitchen, herb garden and very jazzy eclectic atmosphere. We will be back and tell our friends in Boca too!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/26/2014Horrible service. Been to MANY tapas restaurants, know how to order, but apparently our server doesn't know how to put the orders in. We ordered 2 salads, a veggie to share and two small plates. The veggie shared dish and our two small plates arrived first. We said "we ordered 2 salads" our food runner snidely said "this is tapas style you get what comes out first". So we thought, hum salad for dessert. No more than 2 minutes go by and he returns trying to serve the salads! We are at a SMALL table, there is absolutely NO ROOM for 2 more plates! Felt like throwing them in his face. He took them back and eventually we got them after we were rushed to eat what was in front of us. Ironically we had to wait 20 minutes for our bill!Special Features:
- Lake Worth surprise!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/25/2014What a great find this new restaurant is! The food was great as well as the service. I usually think of Lake Worth for bar food- fried everything - but this place is fit for foodies. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming findLuvintapasDined on 7/19/2014Owner was very sweet and wanted to make sure we were well taken care of. WAiter was ok but did always communicate very well. The restaurant was very charmingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lake Worth ImprovementBillVIPDined on 7/19/2014Suri Tapas is an American tapas restaurant - small plates (2 to 4 pieces) based on American cuisine. The food is creative and the service is attentive and pleasant. There is an covered outdoor space and an indoor dining room with a wide mix of seating options. As befits a tapas concept, there are plenty of tables suitable for larger parties. There is a large, full service bar and a better than adequate wine list. For us, the best entree was the crispy duck confit cigars with a Phyllo dough wrapper. You need to understand that orders come out as they are cooked, so order only what your table will hold. They WILL bring four dishes to a two top if they are ready. This is a major upgrade to Lake Worth dining and we will support it.Special Features:
- Amazing new find!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Love this new find!! Delicious food, a great bottle of wine, superb ambiance, outstanding staff equates to a wonderful evening out!! We had the Lobster/Mac and Filet Mignon!! Muy deliciosa!!! Thanks again for a wonderful nite on the town!! We MOST DEFINITELY will be back again and again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingTapasloverDined on 7/16/2014First impression you get through the door is WOW! The restaurant is beautiful. I was sat in their herb garden which was really neat because it's in front of their open kitchen. Service was awesome by far the best I've had. Food is out of control good. I love the tapas style, it's a fun way to go out and eat. All in all this place was fantastic and I can't wait to come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/21/2014Beautiful place but need some more qualified professional bar tenders.Martini was terrible and olives were minature.Special Features:
- A New Great One!RonBVIPDined on 6/21/2014Matt knows how to do it and has created a "go to" spot in palm beach county. The stuffed wrapped figs and duck confit cigars are winners. Staff is knowledgable, and attentive. Can't wait to get back.Special Features:
- Suri, the new hotspot!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/12/2014Great spot that was recommended by friends, completely unique vibe and menu. Staff is extremely attentive and well informed. We had a chance to speak with one of the owners who recommended wine to my wife and guests and told us a bit about the concept. We are fans and look forward to making this our new go-to place! Great job Suri!Special Features:
- New, needed facelift for Lake WorthRosenTerryVIPDined on 6/7/2014We have visited 2 nights in a row, opening night and Saturday night. Overall, very happy with the ambience, food, and staff. We dined as a group of 6 and as a group of 4 and enjoyed the tapas. The butternut squash ravioli, fire-grilled brie, tuna, mac and cheese and even a few of the flatbreads all were tasty and perfect sized to share. Wine by the glass selections are somewhat limited for my preference but I had a couple of decent wines. Mixed drinks were great. Justin, the bartender, puts some creativity and nice presentation into the specialty cocktails. The suri-tini was my wife's favorite. We plan on going back often as Lake Worth needs a place like Suri. Upscale atmosphere, excellent cocktails, good food and reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Suri Tapas reviews archive.