supperclub san francisco
657 Harrison St
San Francisco, CA 94107Neighborhood:
Global, InternationalPrice: $50 and over
supperclub san francisco
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.supperclub.com/html/sanfrancisco/
- Phone: 4153480900x
- Hours of Operation:
THURSDAY - SUNDAY DINNER 7PM - 10:30PM
$110 VIP Downstairs Preferred Seating
$85 General Admission Mezzanine Seating
$65 Restricted View Seating
Friday - Saturday, 10pm - 2am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Fusion / Eclectic, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Christopher Childress
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We cater for events of up to 1000 people. Contact us!
- Private Party Facilities: supperclub sf – an excellent venue for meetings/presentations, group reservations, cocktail receptions and large scale private events. From a 20-person private dinner or bachelorette party to a 450 standing reception, we have the flexibility to accommodate your needs!
- Private Party Contact: Michael Anthony 4153480900x
- Entertainment: With a focus on food, a variety of musical, visual, and other conceptual elements are also fundamental to the supperclub experience. They provide for a unique dining event each night. supperclub also serves as a blank canvas for artists of all kinds, including chefs, sculptors, fashion designers, performers, masseuses, dancers, DJs and more. A night here may range from seeing operatic divas, contortionists, aerial acrobats, or belly dancers, to untraditional burlesque and even avant garde experimental performances. Each night is different and unique, providing an experience that is simply unparalleled. Come with an open mind and join us for another special night at supperclub!
- Special Events: We accommodate semi-private and private events, ranging from 15 people to nearly 500. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
A word from supperclub san francisco
If you are looking for an ordinary restaurant then supperclub is not for you... But if you are up for a full night out and an innovative multi-sensory fine dining experience, then supperclub is the place to be. You don't eat "a la carte" at supperclub. Instead, we serve a multi-course surprise menu rooted in excellence, creativity, and experimentation. Enjoy Christopher Childress' menu at a leisurely pace as you relax on oversized beds with DJs, VJs, art, and performances in a dramatic interior designed by the award-winning Concrete Architectural Associates of Amsterdam. After dinner the best national and international DJ's will make you want to party! Are you up for it?Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
supperclub san francisco reviews from OpenTable diners
- unforgettableNit00NatDined on 4/12/2014Supperclub SF was the most unique dinning experience I have ever been to! Friendly fun staff, unforgettable performances and delicious food-wine-and cocktails! This was my first choice when deciding what to do to celebrate my 30th birthday and they did not let me down. High energy atmosphere and grooving music, it was all excellent!! Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- Interesting venuemjeongDined on 1/3/2014The day I went was the first week of new years so I expected that it will be sort of dead. But the venue was interesting. Nothing fancy but hanging out on bed was relaxing. Show was not much of a show...but again, they have different show every day so it might have been better on some other days. Food was better than I expected. However, they started serving 8:30pm-ish so we were all too hungry. Food probably worth ~30$ per person.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun and entertaining but theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013Fun and entertaining but the food was forgettable.Special Features:
- Birthday Extravaganza!!!SpdinerDined on 12/28/2013It was a quiet night at the Supper Club but overall the service and food were really good. There were about 10 parties (of 2+) supper clubbing that night and the theme (which I think changes regularly) was interesting...erotic with an 80's neon flair? The food was better than I was expecting (usually at dinner/shows the food suffers) and in this case, perfect for the occasion! Service was outstanding, entertainment good and I can now check it off the list! Great for groups, good atmosphere for celebration, definitely something new and different to try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loud and too coldOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 9/6/2013We were told that if we arrived early, we would get better seats as it is on first come, first serve basis. I was the 2nd in line and when I requested nice seats view open view of the show, I was told that the seats assignments were already done--not happy about that!!!! We were assigned upstairs seating and it felt like we were seating inside an industrial size refrigerator. They would not turn down the AC even after we repeatedly asked for it. They said the performers would get too hot and here I was thinking that customers come first. The food got cold quickly and the chicken was super dry. I was not impressed and felt like I had wasted a beautiful night.Special Features:
- Buyer BewareBadFeesDined on 8/17/2013This is a fun and unusual thing to do in SF. Had a great time. Big problem was when the check came for a pre- paid event our bill was $71 for a bottle of water, one beer and one soft drink. Over $50 in fees and taxes. That's crazy high. Maybe that's the way things are in SF, but tourists can be really taken aback by these fees.Special Features:
- Expect the UnexpectedOrascopticTSDined on 8/15/2013This was a great spot for a team dinner, bachelor/bachelorette party, birthday-- you pay for the show and the entertainment is superb. I cannot put into words the environment/act(s) you will see. All you can do is go in not knowing what to expect and stay open minded. The food was good, not great but good. The drinks were unique and tasty but you will probably spend more on drinks than food. Overall, I say everyone has to experience the Supper Club at least once in their life!Special Features:
- Not for the meek - we had a blast!12345Dined on 8/10/2013Beds were comfy. Food was delicious. Service was both great and hysterical. Also glad we stayed for post-dinner transition to night club. This place is fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- InterestingIMREADYTOEAT123VIPDined on 7/18/2013Interesting place that is good for a one time special occasionSpecial Features:
- Awesome experience!DianaDined on 6/28/2013I bought a Travelzoo deal and used it for our anniversary night out, and it was the best deal ever! My guy was so impressed with me choosing this restaurant. It was a dinner and a show. First we get drinks at the bar, I had a couple cocktails (after a couple I was feeling great! Lol) and we were ushered to our table. Supperclub is known for having beds, but the rest are reserved, but the waiters and the host assured us to get us to a bed as soon as one becomes available. After a few minutes they had us move to a bed. The show started, we were served a four-course dinner, and I enjoyed each and every course. They also involve the audience in the entertainment. You get free shots when you participate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What happened to SupperClub?OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2013We had visited SupperClub 3 previous times and the food was always exceptional, a real treat for the adventurous. This last time, it was very different. First issue was the second course, supposed to be coconut prawns with fruit, but was served with a vinyl medical glove to eat with instead of a fork. NOT VERY APPEALING! The next course was supposed to be steak, but was more like pot roast, very fatty and inedible. NOT A GOOD VALUE FOR THE COST. We will definitely be visiting another establishment next time. What happened to SuperClub?
- I loved it from the time IOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2013I loved it from the time I was greeted at the door. This is not the place if you are a prude and don't know how to have fun. Great girls night out.Special Features:
- Great way to spend an evening in SFOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 2/17/2013We loved it......though only half full on a Monday nite we really enjoyed it! Love the hostess with the attitude and all the performers!
- Thew atmosphere was awful.OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 2/16/2013Thew atmosphere was awful. The food pre-made and bland. The wait staff out-rite rude and the entertainment awful. Not to mention that you are seated on beds and have to get up any time you want to see the entertainment. They brought the check before they served dessert and then told us they did not serve coffee with the dessert. Upon leaving we were stopped at the door by a door person who blocked our leaving and wanted us to pay an admission price to a club that the restaurant was becoming that we were not even planning on attending. Absolutely absurd.
- I really enjoyed supperclub,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013I really enjoyed supperclub, the food was very good but it was obviously not the focus of the night. If you go here expect to be wow'ed. You never know what you are going to get until you get there, which is a nice bonus. Would certainly do it again.Special Features:
- Fun night out!ErikaSFVIPDined on 2/2/2013The wonderfully clubby restaurant greets you with a drag queen. We were then shown to the bar where we order specialty house drinks like a "one night stand." We were seated on a bed on the upstairs balcony. All the seating is interconnected cushions. It is easy to spread out and relax, with lots of music playing. The food was okay. My favorite part was getting a massage. Supperclub is a great place to go with a group for something different.Special Features:
- We had such a great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/17/2012We had such a great time! Not what we were expecting. It was better!! The acting and the show, interactions with the guests throughout dinner, it all was amazing and fun!! We will definitely go back when we visit San Fran!! Thank you for a wonderful experience!Special Features:
- Fantastic experience. DefinitelyOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/12/2012Fantastic experience. Definitely a cost effective way for a meal and a show. Not a place for the conservative but it is a good place to let loose, have a decent meal, watch some crazy performances and get a massage laying in the bed you eat in.Special Features:
- Supperclub was supper funOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/28/2012Supperclub was supper fun and had great entertainment, music and atmosphere. The food was mediocre and if you are wine person I recommend bringing your own.Special Features:
- There are no words!FoodmonkeyDined on 9/22/2012Amazing experience! Good food, fun service. Unforgettable. A must-do in San Fran!Special Features:
- Really njoyed the dinner show.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/13/2012Really njoyed the dinner show. Go with a OPEN MIND :o)Special Features:
- This place is fit for bacheloretteOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/4/2012This place is fit for bachelorette parties and brides-to-be who are willing to completely embarass themselves. The drag queen using the F word every other word was a bit over the top. The food was average, not worth the money charged. The staff was pushy about purchasing alcohol.
- Wow, what a place! The vegan&glutenVeganEatsDined on 7/19/2012Wow, what a place! The vegan&gluten free dinner option was really quite good. The ambiance and staff were excellent. As for the whole experience... I'm at a loss for how to describe it. Not for the faint of heart of course, but definitely an experience worth having!Special Features:
- Everyone was extremely friendly,OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/15/2012Everyone was extremely friendly, vivacious and entertaining from the moment we stepped foot inside! The food was excellent! We were completely entertained w/ the show that came w/ the dinner! Definite must go to!!!Special Features:
- Awesome dinner in bed!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/15/2012Wasn't sure what to expect when we made reservations at supperclub, but we had a blast here. Dinner in bed is just brilliant! And while it may require some balancing to eat from a plate on the 'beds', the performances during dinner were a lot of fun. It's definitely a place to go to for the overall experience. I would definitely recommend!Special Features:
- Its a fun show, not for dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/15/2012Its a fun show, not for dinner. The food was not good and was clearly pre-cooked at some other time and delivered it seemed. I arrived 20 minutes for my 7PM reservation to find that the doors were locked. I ended up standing in line when I returned at 7PM which was the first indication that this was not a restaurant but more of a club/show place. I smelled like a night club, not a place to eat. Indeed entertaining, but for a dinner, not the placeSpecial Features:
- This place is good fun. ReallyOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/14/2012This place is good fun. Really great food which was nice, as it's not a cheap night out (well, we had champagne and martinis too). The theatrical performance was pretty entertaining, and the drag queens were fun and welcoming...we had a blast!Special Features:
- You definitely need to prepareOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/8/2012You definitely need to prepare yourself for supperclub, or at least go with open-minded people :) Highly entertaining, but not for the faint of heart.Special Features:
- an over the top SF experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 4/21/2012an over the top SF experience. felt like a frat party with trannies. Great food.Special Features:
- Fun place, good food, great servicedelautenVIPDined on 3/29/2012Fun place for a special occasion. Food was actually very good, which was suprising for this type of venue. Not the kind of place I'd go to every week but it was fun and different and staff was very entertaining.Special Features:
- The food was great and theSFLocalVIPDined on 3/16/2012The food was great and the entertainment was very cool. It was not too overbearing and the courses were timed just right so the entertainment wasnt overwhelming. Will definitely visit again for a different dining experience out. The staff was very accomodating giving great service.Special Features:
- Les miserablesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/9/2012Hard to put into words.. Best I can describe was.. It was an experience.. W that said, that's checked off my list.. Would I return..? If the chef and/ or menu changes.. The meal was not up to par for what you pay for.. I'd be happier w a mcd/ jack in the box serving knowing the quality of food is moderate.. Even w the shows acts included, I would rather watch the show itself than put up w that meal again.. Faking a laugh, smile, not too difficult.. Fakin to digest food.. A harder feat to swallow..Special Features:
- Crazy crazy crazy restaurant/club/tOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/2/2012Crazy crazy crazy restaurant/club/theater. Very fun, but be prepared for anything.
- The first 4 times at SupperOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 3/2/2012The first 4 times at Supper Club were great experiences. The last 2 times - NOT at all! If you go, insist on 1st floor seating - the performers play to the guests on the 1st fl. and that is where the action is. 2nd fl guests are an after-thought. 2nd fl. seating should be cheaper. It took 20 minutes for the bar tenders at check-in to give us service (and the place was only 1/2 full). Past emcees have been funny, playful, sensual. The current emcee is loud, brash and crass.
- Good but slow and spotty service.OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 2/24/2012Good but slow and spotty service. Entrees were served cold. Waiter forgot our water. Reasonable corkage fee. Fun entertainment/show.Special Features:
- funky spotFancyVIPDined on 2/11/2012If you're looking for an alternative, sexy/slutty/funky scene, then here you go. Something different for sure. Everyone was friendly and I enjoyed the food. The only thing that bothered me was the techo funk music. I wish they would get a little more creative and play some classic r&b, alternative music, r&r, etc.Special Features:
- Excellent if you want to takeOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 2/10/2012Excellent if you want to take a date out or some visiting friends on a night out. The dinners are set courses and usually very good. They include a show and dancing and a nightclub afterwords. Excellent vibe and you lay on leather couches whilst eating and watching the show.Special Features:
- One of a kind experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/28/2012One of a kind experience! You definitely need to be comfortable with your date/group.Special Features:
- Supper Club - excitementcarmVIPDined on 1/28/2012We loved the Supper Club. It was a great Saturday night pick especially as an bookmark to our trip! The beds, the trippy lights and food all lovely. The timing was off just a bit as the food courses and the 'mini' performances seemed to compete with each other for our attention. The Exec chef, Nelson was delightful in his thank you at the end of the evening. We enjoyed it, even if our server was a bit snippy, unfriendly and short with us.Special Features:
- I had a great time. You definitelyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/21/2012I had a great time. You definitely need to be in the mood to have some wild, unexpected fun. It is weird / trendy scene, but is a blast.Special Features: